The Country Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The numbers on the clock slowly approached zero and at last the bell rang. The torturer and an assistant guided Elise's feet onto the blocks and she was at last able to lift herself off the horse. She was quickly freed and stood up shakily, picked up her cloak and walked off the stage to applause from the group.

"You were wonderfully brave," said Pete as he hugged Elise to him.

"Oh, that was soooo painful," she said, "But strangely now it's over it seemed to not be as painful as I remember. In fact, I feel horny, which is very strange, I think."

"Well, not that strange, the pleasure and pain pathways are quite close together and our bodies can get them confused very often. It's why we pursue the pain, to get the pleasure," analysed Pete.

Elise turned to me. "You wanted to try something similar, didn't you?" she asked.

"Yes please."

"Come over here then."

Elise led me across the hall as our partners followed. Near the other wall was a plain hemp rope attached at two points so that it sloped from about knee level to about breast level over a distance of about 15 feet. There were two other ropes about two feet above it and parallel to it, each about a foot to either side of the rope.

"Right, so take your cloak off," Elise told me, unfastening the Velcro, then step over the low end of the rope and walk forwards until the rope touches your pussy"

I did this, feeling the rough rope rub against the inside of my legs higher and higher as I walked slowly forward. I stopped when it was touching my pussy. Elise took two wooden ramps and set them in front of my toes.

"Keep walking on the ramps," she told me.

I did, finding that the ramps lifted me at the same rate as the rope lifted. Once I reached the end of the ramps my feet were about a foot off the floor.

"Now you have two options," said Elise, "You can bend your knees and take your weight on the rope or I can remove the ramps and you can take your weight on the rope. Which do you want?"

"I'll bend my knees then you can remove the ramps. Ok?"

"That's fine. Whenever you're ready," she replied as she squatted ready to take the ramps away, adding that I should hold the side ropes to prevent myself tipping sideways.

I bit my lower lip in concentration as I prepared myself for the pain I knew would come. When I did bend both my legs, the pain roared through my body as the rope felt like it cut into my pussy and squeezed my clit. It was agony. I straightened my legs again but too late; Elise had the ramps out and I could only just touch the floor with the tips of my toes, certainly not enough to take any weight. I noticed that the rope had sagged slightly, allowing the front part to press against my clit painfully, just as it had for Elise on the horse. I tried to pull down on the side ropes but found they were too low and could take very little of my weight, their task being to prevent me falling sideways. Despite myself, I let out a load moan of pain.

As though from a distance I heard Elise telling me to call red if it was too painful. I gritted my teeth; she had done ten minutes with her feet off the floor on a harder edge than this. I should be able to take a few minutes, surely. I began counting seconds, seeming to take an age to get to 60. One minute. Ooohhhh, I couldn't take any more. "Red. Oh, get me off this please."

Elise replaced the ramps and guided my feet onto them. I thankfully lifted the weight off my pussy. Neil came over and embraced me and a few seconds later I climbed off the rope.

"Thank you. I don't know how you did it for all that time on stage," I said to Elise as we embraced.

"Well, I've had some practice both on the horse and on this rope. But it was still extremely painful. Imagine being tied onto it with weights and a knife edge and feeling it cut you in half. That must have been horrendous. You'd have to wonder at the sanity of people who did that to anyone," commented Elise.

"So, you up for some weight lifting?" Pete asked Neil.

"Yeah, but first I think it's impregnation time," replied Neil, looking around the room and seeing the two women attached to stocks in eminently fuckable positions. One was indeed being fucked as we watched.

By the time we arrived a guy was just withdrawing from her entrance, his cock being followed by a stream of cum, which dripped onto a towel between the woman's legs. Pete went around the front and introduced himself, finding out the woman was named Sue and this was to be her second child, her first being by her husband before he'd got talked into a stupid ball weight lifting competition. Neil and I exchanged a knowing and warning glance as Pete went behind Sue and eased his hard cock into her well-lubed tunnel. Neil and I left him there to add to the sperm already vying for the honor of fertilizing her waiting egg and walked over to the other woman who was lying on her back with her ass at the edge of a padded bench, her legs bent up and pulled sideways, held in this position with ropes. She also had a pool of cum dripping onto a towel on the floor under the bench.

Neil introduced himself, found her name was Trish and also found out that her husband had been rendered sterile after the same weight lifting competition. I became even more determined to prevent this happening to Neil, who stood behind Trish's ass and slid his cock into her welcoming entrance. I knew that Pete was possibly nearly out of viable sperm and guessed that Neil would be also, knowing it would have been very unlike him to leave Elise's vagina unfilled when he spent last night in bed with her. I watched as he fucked into Trish while Trish moved with him as much as she was able. Neil reached forward and began kneading her breasts, using them as handles to force his cock deeper inside, leaning forward to press against her clit. It took only a few minutes before Trish was moaning and rolling her head from side to side, then began humping her hips before she screamed in orgasm. Neil kept on fucking her during her ecstasy, finally pressing into her and holding still for a few seconds as his cock spurted his potent sperm deep into her waiting receptacle.

He withdrew after he was finished and Trish reached out to him, hugging and kissing him.

"Thank you, dearest," she said, "You're a wonderful lover."

"Mmmm, so are you honey, I just hope that will do the job for you this weekend."

"Oh, I'm sure someone's little swimmers will do the job," she grinned back.

We were joined by Pete and Elise a few seconds later and joined the group at the stage watching the next demonstration which had just started. A woman was fastened to the frame and stood with her head lowered. The torturer was demonstrating the use of small devices, as he called them and had attached one breast ripper to her left breast and was attaching the second to her right breast. Although I knew that the teeth were rubber, they were nonetheless hard rubber and made significant indentations into her breasts. As the second one was clamped closed, the woman raised her head and I recognized Anne, the newbie I'd met yesterday. The torturer took hold of the first one and began pulling it off her. It must have been genuinely painful as Anne's face was distorted with pain as the rubber claws of the device slowly dragged across the tender skin of her breast. I imagined what it must have been like to have had the real device with iron teeth shredding the soft skin and flesh of my breast and shuddered that people could actually do that to a woman.

Once the first one was completely off, the effects of the pressure were shown by lines of red along the length of her pale breast, with a similar result from the removal of the second one. Then the torturer brought out the pear, possibly the same one that Neil had used on me that first time, and inserted it into her surprisingly wet vagina, indicating that she must, at some level, have found the breast experience arousing. Once it was fully inside, he began turning the screw, spreading the leaves apart inside as it widened her vagina. Having had this experience recently, I could imagine vividly what Anne was experiencing at the hands of her torturer. I didn't count the turns but after a significant number she began moaning and the front of her pubis was showing obvious signs of the internal pressure. Again I wondered what it must have been like if it was tightened completely; surely no woman could stand such agony, and yet, this was the birth canal through which babies travelled at birth so it was designed to expand, but not like this.

The torturer stopped turning the screw and then fitted a hook to the screw and began placing iron weights on the hook. Each weight caused the hook to move downwards slightly, trying to pull the pear from her vagina while still expanded. Anne bit her lower lip as the pain increased as each additional weight was added. Then the torturer crouched behind Anne, grabbed her hips and began pushing and pulling her, causing the weights to swing between her legs. Anne screamed. I imagined what would be happening inside her, seeing in my mind's eye that each time the pear swung one way, the leaves on the other side would move downwards, then on the other swing the other side leaves would move downwards. The motion was slowly wedging the pear out of her tunnel while still open.

As Anne continued to bite her lip to suppress her screams of pain, the pear was very obviously working its way out of her, more and more showing between her legs until, just like giving birth to a baby, the pear dropped out of her onto the floor as Anne screamed shrilly in both pain and, probably relief as her vagina closed to a more normal size. Everyone clapped as the torturer released Anne from the frame and Jason stepped onto the stage to collect his wife. They both walked slowly off the stage and met up with us, where Anne told us how that had really felt.

"It was the unknown that was worst," she said, smiling now, "I didn't know what would be happening and what I'd feel. It wasn't nearly as sore as I expected and I'd certainly do it again."

"Yes, I've experienced the pear but not like that. I do think mine was open wider but Neil closed it mostly when we removed it. So, no permanent damage?" I asked.

"None that I know of. Neil, would you like to explore the matter further with me tonight?" asked Anne.

"Absolutely, darling. It's a date."

"Well, I guess that leaves the way clear for me to invite you to my bed tonight," I told Jason, "You happy to do that, honey?"

"Absolutely," he replied without hesitation.

We made our way to the dining area for lunch and sat eating and chatting for a while. They seemed to be a wonderful couple and conversation just flowed. All too soon I needed to clean up the kitchen and dining area after lunch, which didn't take too long, then we were back into experiencing things as a foursome. I had a momentary realization that the ball weightlifting that Neil and Pete were talking about now may not happen, and felt a great sense of relief about this. Knowing Neil, it would have been very difficult for him to have stopped trying to outlift Pete, and as Pete didn't much care whether he could father children or not, it could have been a very dangerous situation for Neil and for our future babies.

"Have you been on the rack" I asked Anne.

"No, have you?"

"Yes, I was stretched on it when we were setting up a week ago. It has a clutch which prevents you from being disjointed or any other nasty occurrences. Do you want to have a go?"

Anne agreed and we headed to the rack which was presently vacant. A guy was there to operate it and act as the torturer, although the torture was minimal I thought.

"Heh, heh, heh, so, my lovelies, you're here to be stretched a little," he gloated as he walked around Anne and me. "Well, for you lovely ladies we have a very special surprise today. So, who will go first?"

Anne wanted me to show her so I agreed to go first. I lay on the base as before but the torturer told me to turn around and he fastened my wrists to the bottom board, telling me he would stretch me from the foot end. Once he had attached my feet to the roller, he then took an adjustable pole which I hadn't seen before and eased one end into my vagina, pushing it in as far as he could, then adjusting the length of the rod so the other end fitted into a socket on the end of the machine. I quickly saw that as he pulled my feet towards the end, the pole would slide further into me. I imagined it piercing the end of my vagina and impaling me completely, but my rational mind knew this would not happen so I attempted to remove those pictures from my mind.

He began turning the wheel, showing Jason how to do this, then left him to it. As Jason turned the wheel I felt my legs being pulled as my arms and body stretched, causing pressure as the pole pressed against the end of my cunt. To begin with it was pleasant, but quickly the pressure built so that the vision of being impaled returned with a vengeance. I felt myself stretching, imagined my vagina extending, wondering how long until the clutch began slipping. Would that happen first, or would I have a perforated vagina first? I was about to call red when I felt the clutch slip; Jason turned the wheel but nothing happened. Without the concern for my vagina, I could relax and enjoy the sensations. The torturer chuckled and gripped my breasts, squeezing the nipples painfully, yet erotically.

"Heh, heh, heh, I'll bet that had you worried, eh, my love."

I nodded wordlessly as he released the wheel and untied me.

"Your turn," I said as Anne took my place on the rack.

Anne seemed more nervous that I was, possibly less trusting of the device and torturer than I had been, possibly having a more vivid imagination. As Neil wound the wheel and the ropes tightened, forcing the pole further inside her, she gave frequent small squeals as she felt the stretching and pressure. Well before the clutch started slipping she called amber.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"It'll kill me," she said, "It'll impale me through my vagina."

"No, sweetie, it won't, I promise you. You can do this. Just relax and know it'll all be fine. Promise," I told her.

Reassured, she allowed it to continue and soon the clutch slipped and Anne seemed to breathe a sigh of relief and began to enjoy the experience, as I had. She was released and we compared experiences as the torturer came over with the rod.

"Look at this," he said as he held the rod out to us, "See this bit here, it is spring loaded. Too much pressure and it simply moves inside here, so the rod shortens. It's a safety device, just like the clutch. You'll find lots of things are like that here. Some are not though; the pear is for real; no safety devices there. How's your cunt after that experience?"

With the stress of the possibility of being impaled, Anne had forgotten all about the pear. She felt no pain and told the guy so.

"Ah well, that's good. I guess there's no chance of fucking you tonight just to make sure?"

Anne chose to treat it as a joke and laughed, before informing him that she had her partner for the night already.

"Ah well, that's too bad. I'll have to look out for you when it's guys' choice at the summer solstice gathering."

I felt Anne shudder slightly as we walked away, she obviously wasn't impressed with the idea of him as a partner. We stopped for a coffee and sat watching the activities around the hall.

"Have you been whipped and caned?" asked Anne.

"Yes," I replied, "Yesterday. My guide Pete whipped and caned me and taught me how to do it. How about you?"

It turned out I was the most experienced in our group, with one small practice session, so Neil, Anne and Jason asked me to show them how to whip and cane people. I took them to the storeroom and gave Pete's lecture to them, showing them the different types of whips before selecting the same types as had been used by and on me yesterday. We went to a quiet place with a whipping frame and took turns whipping and caning each other. I still had marks from the single tailed whip but the rest had almost disappeared, so I accepted punishment from all of them as well as supervising and delivering punishment to them.

By the time that had been completed, it was supper time so we ate, then decided that rather than Anne use her allocated room, number 15, we should all go to my allocated suite for the night. Before that, we raided the storeroom for some small items for our evening entertainment, including a multi-tailed whip and an interesting looking device which I decided could be useful.

Back in our suite I showed the interesting device to Anne.

"Do you think this is what I think it is?" I asked Anne.

She turned it over in her hand, then approached me, holding the device out in front of her as she fitted my breasts through the two large holes.

"Is that what you had in mind?" she asked.

"Yes, it was, now see what you can do with the other adjustments."

Anne tightened it around my chest and as I felt it compressing me when she adjusted the lever attachment at the back I noticed my breasts seemed to become fuller and harder as the tissues surrounding them were forced through the holes. Fortunately, Anne stopped before she crushed my ribs too hard, so I was still able to breathe moderately easily.

"This would be an excellent device to fit to women to prevent them running away," I suggested, semi-humorously, "They couldn't run because they couldn't get enough breath to run."

Even just speaking caused me to pant, I noticed. Anne just grinned and came around the front, looking at the other fittings on the outside of my breasts. She picked one of several very flexible metal rods which had come in the same box and fitted it around my left breast, feeding the free end into the clip on the other end. She then noticed this fitted into a device on the original piece she had fastened to me and, on fitting them together, was able to begin adjusting it, working a lever which had the effect of pulling the rod through the adjuster, tightening the rod around my breast. I looked on as the base of my breast constricted further, causing my breast to lengthen and swell. Once it was to her satisfaction, Anne evened me up by compressing the base of my right breast as well. She stepped back to admire her handiwork.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Tight, but not really painful," I replied, cupping my now massive breasts in my hands. "The worst part is the tightness of the first part. Can you take that off and leave my breasts compressed?"

Anne investigated and found the rings could be removed from the original part, so did that then released the back fastening and removed the original compressor. I took a deep breath of relief, then took the compressor from Anne and fitted it to her, watching as her breasts expanded and I tightened it. I then fitted the compressor loops and finally removed the compressor from around her chest. We looked at each other with our larger than normal breasts, the nipples fully engorged and hard. They weren't the only things that were hard; both Neil and Jason were sporting hard, throbbing cocks as they ogled our massive mammaries. Neil stood and walked to me, cupping my breasts in his hands, kissing my lips then my nipples. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jason doing the same for Anne. Then they swapped, Jason running his hands over my breasts while Anne enjoyed the feel of Neil's hands on her.

"What next?" asked Anne as she caught my eye over two heads busy attending to hard nipples.

Jason heard and quickly picked up the multi-tailed whip from the bed.

"Can't let these targets go to waste," he said with a grin as he flicked the whip at Anne's breasts.

He spent several minutes whipping first Anne and then my breasts. It was an interesting experience; obviously the bloodflow had been reduced by the compression rings, but not entirely cut off as the breasts still had a healthy color, but the sensation had been reduced so that the whip did not hurt nearly as much as it had earlier. As the tails left tiny marks across my skin, I felt very little; so little in fact that I suggested he strike harder. He did, and at last I felt that my breasts were being whipped. I closed my eyes to better appreciate the sensations, and when I did reopen them and looked at my breasts I noticed very marked lines from the whipping I was receiving.