The Country Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Other than that, there will, of course, be the usual activities so enjoy yourselves, and I'm sure I don't need to tell you how to do that. Tony will be available as usual for any decorative fitments you may wish to add and, of course, Melanie will have her shop open for sales of all the things you love so much. Meals will be available at the usual times, with finger foods and drinks available throughout the weekend. Enjoy yourselves safely."

Once more there was applause, then people began breaking into small groups and moving away from the gathering place. I noticed a group of women gathered around Clare, apparently congratulating her, so I joined them.

"Congratulations, Clare, you looking forward to this weekend?"

"Yeah, absolutely. I'm really looking forward to becoming a real woman," she replied.

"So, are you concerned that your first time is in public?"

"Not at all. I'm really looking forward to it. Mom's told me about it, but feeling it must be far better than a simple description. My boyfriend, Ben, is also obviously very keen for the event; he's here this weekend. He was introduced to sex about four months ago and this last four months has been very frustrating for us both. It's just lucky that in this family he didn't have to go without and there were lots of women who were only too happy to take care of his needs. After tomorrow, though, I'm sure he won't need so much assistance."

"Well, hope it all goes well. I'll be there for you," I replied, leaving her to continue to chat with her friends.

Meanwhile Neil had been having a chat with Evan, who was sitting with a couple of his mates having a quiet drink.

"What decided you to have your scrotum removed instead of having a simple vasectomy?" he asked.

"Well, there was a combination of things. My wife, Amy, has often talked about how I would feel if I was smoother down there, as she said. I also didn't like the idea of chemical sterilization; I don't want extra chemicals in my body if I can help it. I considered a straight-forward vasectomy but it's usually very final; there is no chance of having another child. But Amy and I like to gamble, so the biggest gamble is with this method, where there just may be a possibility of producing a viable sperm or two so I can just possibly impregnate another woman, hopefully Amy. So really this complies with the rules but also provides the greatest possibility of negating them at the same time. It also means that our most enjoyable activity will be far easier to achieve." He paused and grinned for a few seconds. "Amy has a fetish about squeezing a man's balls. Many times she has done this to me. I have grown to enjoy the painful pleasure it causes as well. This will make it far easier as they'll be trapped against my pelvis so all she has to do is press downwards, or even just sit on me. We've experimented by tying my sac off. Just by sitting on me she can exert great pressure, so this seemed the obvious way to do it."

"Well, Ok, I see your points. I'll be interested to hear how it goes in a few years' time."

"Yeah, well, we'll be here for future visits, I guess, so I'll let you know."

I headed to the kitchen and supervised the preparation of supper, watching with interest the interactions between group members. Public affection and sexual activities between members were completely accepted, but I noticed that nobody pushed these to the limits, saving more intimate activities for more private locations. The most obvious things about this group, apart from the wide range of body adornments and various styles of dress or undress, was their uninhibited friendliness and obvious care for each other. It was most noticeable that this was a very loving, caring family.

Later in the evening Evan and I sat in a quiet corner chatting, watching the group members as he pointed out the mothers of his two children.

"My first child was conceived at my initiation ceremony," he told me, "After I'd made love with my mother as my first sexual connection, then I was encouraged to make love with as many other women as wanted to. It's customary on those occasions for women who do not wish to become pregnant and who are in their fertile time to abstain. However, Judy, the beauty over there wearing the purple corset," I looked where he was indicating to see a woman about Evan's age, whose waist was tightly constricted by a purple corset and who had what looked like a narrow strip of some flexible yet strong material running from front to back between her pussy lips and ass cheeks, "Wanted a child by me. She'd told me she would have my child after her defloration a few months earlier, so she took her opportunity. I tried hard not to cum, but I couldn't hold out and our ten-year-old daughter, Surima, is the gorgeous result. I have only one regret; I should have married Judy instead of my current wife Amy, over there with the breast constrictors and short dark hair, with whom I had my second child a short time ago."

I again looked to see Amy; each of her very large breasts had a constricting ring around the base. Even from this distance I could see milk dripping from her nipples and every few moments someone would suckle on one of them. She was obviously feeding Evan's latest child.

"So, as these are your last two nights as a fertile male, who are you going to spend them with?"

"Well, I'm open to offers. Amy is probably busy elsewhere, as she always is at these gatherings, a very popular lady, so possibly I'll spend a night with Judy for old time's sake. Are you interested?"

I looked around for Neil, noticing him talking with a tall woman with prominent breasts, just his type, I thought.

"Yes, I'd love to spend tonight with you, darling, then you could spend your last night with Judy. Ok with you?"

Evan placed his hand on mine softly. "Thank you. I'm ready when you are, honey."

We stood and I managed to catch Neil's eye, then blew him a kiss and took Evan's hand and led him to my suite. Once inside, we stripped each other seductively, then I knelt before him, taking his hardening cock in my hands and cupping his balls, wondering how they would feel about being constricted in a few hours.

"Such a shame that these won't be able to hang around like this in a few hours' time," I said, looking up into his eyes, "You're sure you won't change your mind? A vasectomy would be so much less trouble and you'd probably be back in action sooner as well."

"No, it's time they were corralled. I've decided and that's it. Life is for us to experience and this is one experience I want; it'll certainly be one that most men never have."

"True. Well, if I can't dissuade you, I guess I'd better test out the fruit of your balls."

I stood up and pressed my body against his, feeling a stirring in my groin as his cock hardened and my juices started flowing. We kissed and he cupped my breasts as I cupped his ass cheeks. Time seemed to stand still as we silently communicated our desire to each other. After a few minutes, Evan began walking slowly to the bed, my own feet moving backwards in front of his until the edge of the bed was against the backs of my knees. I had no option but to bend over backwards and he gently lowered himself on top of me, still kissing me, as he moved my knees apart with his knees.

He lifted off me a little, just enough to bend my legs up and apart, opening my wet pussy and gaping love tunnel. Without further ado, he placed his cock head at my entrance and slid all the way inside, only stopping when the base of his long, thick cock was pressed against my bald pussy. He looked down into my eyes, then bent his head forward and began nibbling on my nipples while holding the base of my breasts tightly with his hands. Ooohhhh, it felt sooo nice. I felt my vagina contracting around his cock as he continued to hold still deep inside me.

After a few moments he withdrew, then plunged inside again; withdrew then plunged, time and again, each time his plunge ended with my engorged clit squeezed hard between our pubic bones. After many of these I felt my arousal peaking as I approached my orgasm. I thrust my pussy towards him, seeking, no, demanding more. He responded, pounding me harder, faster, pushing me ever closer to my climax; almost there, yes, yes, closer, nearly there . . . .

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" I screamed as my body shook with its release. I felt his fingers squeeze my nipples hard, sending shockwaves of sensation through my body to my over-sensitized clit, pushing me higher as I shrieked once again beneath his body, impaled on his throbbing cock.

Slowly I came down from my high and lay beneath him, panting. He grinned down at me.

"What a waste," I said, "Such a waste; a beautiful body like yours mutilated so that it is no longer fertile. Imagine all the women who won't be able to grip a handful of your balls once they're constricted against your groin."

"I'll still be able to do this. I'll still be just as randy and amorous, darling. Next gathering I'll show you; promise."

He lowered his head and we kissed, then he began fucking me hard, this time oblivious of my pleasure as he pushed himself towards his release. It took only a very short time before he pressed himself hard inside me and I felt his hot sperm filling my hungry tunnel. He then lay on me harder, regaining his breath, as we both relaxed after our efforts. Was that it, I wondered? Was he really just a one-shot wonder? As though in answer, he stood up and withdrew, wiped his cock on the sheet, then lifted me into bed and lay alongside me.

"Did you enjoy that, darling?" he asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, I did. Thank you."

With that he snuggled against me in obvious preparation for sleep.

"Is that all?" I asked.

He propped himself up on one elbow and looked at me in the dim light.

"Yes, did you want more? I thought you came so you'd be fine."

"Well, yes, and no. I sort of expected a bit more, maybe to have cum a few more times."

"Oh, sorry. That's all I ever do with Amy. Sorry if it's not enough for you."

Suddenly I knew why Amy was so keen to constrict his balls; she was obviously under the impression that once he was no longer producing viable sperm, she would be able to bring pressure to bear to be able to play the field and find someone who was better able to satisfy her needs and desires. Oh well, I thought, each to their own.

"You were wonderful, honey," I said, stroking his ego, "Goodnight and thank you."

"Goodnight, darling. By the way, is this your fertile time?"

"No, honey," I chuckled, "I'm on the pill."

He didn't reply but was soon snoring gently as I too dropped off to sleep.

*****************************

The following morning, I tried to arouse Evan but to no avail. During the night I had twice woken to the sound of a woman screaming in ecstasy in the adjoining room, obviously enjoying Neil's prowess to the full. So I was horny thinking of them next door and very frustrated at finding Evan so unwilling and unable to satisfy the itch between my big toes.

I helped serve breakfast and prepare food, noting that Neil arrived late with his tall woman, both with smiles on their faces. Oh well, I thought, time to seduce Neil later. A few late arrivals ate breakfast and were greeted by the group. At around 9.30am a bed was carried into the main hall and seating arranged for those who wanted it in preparation for Clare's deflowering. I looked for Clare but couldn't see her.

A few minutes before 10, James rang a bell and people began filling the seats and standing behind the seats in the main hall. There was another man talking quietly with James and once everyone was present, he was introduced as Roy, Clare's father and the man who was to deflower her. His only clothing was a leather loin cloth which was standing out at an angle obviously indicating his semi-rampant condition. I noticed that Edith came and stood next to me.

Once there was hush, Clare entered the hall accompanied by an older woman, who, Edith whispered, was her mother. Clare's nearly naked body could clearly be seen beneath the white diaphanous gown she wore, her only other garment being a white satin G string, and her mother led her straight to the bed, where Clare sat, then, under the guidance of her mother, she lay on her back. Her mother used straps attached to the bed to tie her in place, her knees bent and tied wide apart so her pussy was at the edge of the bed.

"She's tied because in the past we've had some neophytes who resisted their defloration," whispered Edith. "With Clare, there's certainly no such difficulty, but it's now a ritual."

Once Clare was securely tied in place, her mother stepped aside and Roy approached her. He bent and kissed his daughter's lips, then lifted her gown so the hem was above her waist. He gently caressed her thighs and abdomen, arousing her, then after a few minutes he gripped the G string over her left hip and tore the fabric, repeating this over her right hip, then removed the garment completely, exposing his daughter's shaved pussy to the assembled group.

"Clare, are you willing for me to take your virginity?" he asked in a solemn voice.

"Yes, Daddy, please take my virginity."

"What happens if she says no?" I asked Edith.

"It's only happened once. It still goes ahead, that's why she's tied."

Roy removed his loin cloth and positioned himself so his cock was pointed directly at his daughter's tight entrance. He rubbed his cock head over her entrance several times, milking and spreading his precum, then he placed it in position and gently pushed. The head of his cock spread her pussy lips and slowly began to slide inside. Clare had her head craned forward as far as possible to watch as she was slowly and carefully entered for the first time. After a few seconds Roy stopped as his cock met her hymen.

"This might hurt, but it'll be over in a few seconds," he said quietly to Clare.

Roy reached forward and gripped Clare's shoulders, then looked into her eyes as he thrust his hips forward hard. His cock firstly bunched up, then raced inwards; Clare let out a scream of pain as her hymen ruptured. Roy pushed as far into Clare through her newly opened passage as he could, holding still once he'd bottomed out inside his daughter. Clare sobbed with pain for a few seconds, then relaxed, feeling a cock inside her for the first time and grinning up at her father.

"Please fuck me and cum in me, Daddy; make me a real woman."

Roy did that, fucking his daughter for a few minutes, massaging her breasts through the gown as he thrust in and out of her newly opened vagina. Gradually Clare felt sensations she had never felt before. She began writhing on the bed as much as her bonds would allow, her chest rising and falling rapidly as she approached her first release. It took only a few more thrusts until she was cumming, screaming in surprise at the powerful sensations she felt surging through her body. Roy thrust twice more then held still as he spurted his cum deep inside his daughter's unprotected vagina. Everyone applauded.

"He's had a vasectomy so she won't get pregnant," whispered Edith, "He's actually fathered three children. However, here have been a couple of times when a girl has become pregnant as a result of her defloration, only one of those times was by her father though, according to DNA."

After a few minutes Roy withdrew and then pulled her gown up higher, baring her breasts.

"Any man who wishes to make love to this newly deflowered woman, you are now invited to approach and slake your desires," he announced formally.

He stepped away and a ragged line of men quickly formed at the end of the bed. As I walked away towards Neil, the first of the men was deeply implanted inside Clare's love tunnel, now well-lubricated by Roy's cum.

I hugged and kissed Neil.

"Did you have fun last night?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Penny was insatiable."

"Yeah, I heard you twice. Evan was a one-shot wonder -- completely useless as a lover. I was so frustrated, especially hearing you and then seeing your smiles this morning at breakfast."

"Sorry, darling."

"Oh, don't be sorry; I'll catch up next week. Anyway, I'm sure I'll find a better lover for tonight."

We went to the kitchen where we supervised the organization of the midday meal while every now and then we heard another shriek from Clare as she came again. Some people were still watching, some men still waiting their turn, but most were pursuing their own activities with their choice of partners. I decided a swim would be in order so walked outside, then took a path through the hedged area where Neil and I had first been discovered making love. As I walked past the alcoves I glanced in and noticed that in several there were couples engaged in making love, quite openly. Mentally I congratulated ourselves for the design of that area as I stripped off my bikini and dived into the pool naked, as I always liked to swim.

There were only a few other swimmers so I could easily swim several lengths before I stopped at the end to rest. A guy came up to lean against the wall beside me and we got talking.

"Hi, I'm Tim," he said, "I know you're Mandy. Great place you have here."

"Thanks. We like it and it seems that so do many groups. It's private and has lots of amenities."

We chatted generally for a while then he placed his arm around my shoulders.

"You feel like doing anything together?" he asked.

I remembered my frustration and hoped Tim was better than Evan. "Yeah, you?"

"Hell, yeah, what guy wouldn't with a sexy girl like you?"

"Ok, here or where?"

"You're joking, right? Here? In the pool?"

I didn't reply but reached down and cradled his cock inside his shorts, jacking it a few times until it hardened nicely. I removed my hand then dived down and pulled his shorts to the bottom of the pool. He stepped out of them. I then rose a little to take his cock in my mouth, but instead nearly choked in surprise; his scrotum had been removed! He had no scrotum and his skin was smooth under his cock. I investigated further and could feel his balls lodged firmly each side of the base of his cock, hard against his pubic bone. I recovered quickly and placed my mouth over his cock head and sucked for a few seconds, then surfaced facing him. I grinned at the surprised look on his face.

"You've had your scrotum removed?" I asked unnecessarily.

"Yes, sweetheart, and I'm very happy with the result. Pleased you noticed."

"And you can still get hard, still fuck?"

"Oh, yes, of course, just the same as before. My balls still produce their hormones just like they did before, and girls are so much more willing to spend a night with me knowing they can't be impregnated, at least in theory. It's worked fine so far."

I thought this over for a few seconds then knew I had to experience this.

"Fuck me, honey, make me cum. I'm so frustrated."

He lifted me with his hands under my ass cheeks as I held on around his neck, then gently lowered me onto his rampant cock, penetrating me completely on his first stroke. For the next ten minutes or so we made love, or perhaps fucked would be a better expression. I came three times before I felt his hot cum flooding my tunnel, at which time I came once more. I cuddled into him, nibbling at his neck as our breathing slowed. I loved the feeling of my nipples against his chest, almost as much as I enjoyed my engorged clit being pressed and massaged by his cock. Reluctantly we parted as he softened.

"Thank you, Tim, I needed that," I said, "Pleased to feel that even with restricted balls you can still make lots of cum."

"Well, cum is made of lots of things, only a tiny amount is from a guy's balls, the rest is simply padding, I guess you could call it. So, the only difference with my cum is that there's no viable sperm; they simply have been too warm to mature properly. You're gorgeously sexy. You got a partner for tonight?"