The Country Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan looked at Amy, holding his hand, and again saw the slight nod. "Yes, I'm certain."

Marie used her scalpel to carefully cut lengthwise down each side of Evan's scrotum, leaving sufficient skin to sew together once the central portion had been removed. She then lifted the loose skin off, cutting any attachments beneath, while Jenny stemmed the bleeding. Marie then moved Evan's balls into their final positions and drew the edges of his scrotum together, carefully suturing the cut edges together, using the suture to stretch the remaining skin tightly across the base of his penis, preventing his balls from dropping downwards.

"There you are, how does that feel?" she asked Evan.

Evan nodded and smiled, but made no comment. I noticed Amy was smiling broadly and the watchers applauded.

Marie spent a few more minutes cleaning up Evan's groin, ensuring that the row of stitches was as neat and inconspicuous as possible.

"Right, that's all done," Marie announced, as Jenny began to untie Evan. "You'll be best to refrain from sex for a few weeks but once you commence your sperm will no longer be viable so it's highly unlikely that you'll be able to impregnate anyone again."

He lay there for a few minutes, then sat up. Marie spoke quietly to Evan, telling him how to look after himself and Evan thanked her for performing his operation, then Amy helped him off the table. They walked away, Evan taking small, careful steps.

People dispersed and I found myself next to Neil.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"Well, clearly, it was Amy who was driving that; she wants to control him. But I guess that's their situation, not ours. I hope it hasn't given you any ideas."

"Oh, no, never. I want you just as you are and I'm quite happy to take contraceptives to keep you like that, until I've had as many children as we want. After that, who knows? It's certainly an option. Until then, I like them hanging down exactly as they are." I reached between his legs and gasped his ball sac as it hung beneath his loin cloth and grinned up at him.

After that people had lunch and made preparations to leave. I took the opportunity to visit Melanie and Tony, having brief discussions about possible erotic piercings and jewellery, deciding that I'd discuss it with Neil before the next family gathering. Several couples went to their rooms or to secluded alcoves for some farewell sex before returning to their partners to head home. Shortly afterwards, James and Edith found Neil and I in the kitchen, tidying and cleaning after the weekend.

"Thanks so much for the use of the facilities," said James, "They are superb. I do hope we can use them again. We try to have these gatherings every few months so I'll let you know when we'd like to book for the next one."

"It's been a pleasure," Neil replied, "It's amazing to us how everyone seems to accept us as family members."

"Yes, it's not always been like that. Many places have tried to intervene and change the program, preventing some activities. Here it's been really great and I guess they have accepted you just as you've accepted them. What goes round, comes round, as they say."

"Well, again, thank you for the business and the experiences," I said, "I'll certainly be looking forward to next time."

Edith grinned. "Yes, I believe you had an interesting time with Tim. He asked if we were holding the next meeting here and was overjoyed when I said we were. You'd better watch out, Neil, Tim could just run off with your wife if you're not careful." She grinned at Neil.

"Not a hope," I replied, "Tim's great, but Neil is wonderful." I moved closer to him and hugged him to me, grateful for his strength, protection, company and sexiness.

**************************

Neil and I went to bed early that evening. We were tired after the weekend, but we also wanted to renew our commitment to each other by making love together after a weekend of sexual adventures with others.

"You know, honey, there's something about a man with balls hanging naturally," I said as I fondled his, spending time moving them, playing with them, squeezing them and treating them as special instead of taking them for granted.

"Yes, I'm pleased you like them as they are. I rather like all of you just as you are too. One of the women I fucked over the weekend, Tracy I think her name was, was right into body mods. She'd had her pussy seriously modified; outer labia reduced, inner completely removed, clit removed. She looked very smooth and felt good to me, but she couldn't orgasm except with electrostimulation, and her partner controlled her use of that. She wasn't allowed to bring the device here this weekend so she spent all weekend being fucked by many men, searching for that elusive orgasm but never finding it."

"That's cruel," I replied, wondering how I would feel in a similar situation.

"Yes, maybe it is, but it sure meant she was a great fuck. She wore me out very quickly, then went on to someone else. Like a human fucking machine, I guess. She did say it was all her choice, but I feel she regretted what she'd done."

"Yeah, Ok for you guys, but hard on her. I guess nature made us how we are for a reason. I doubt I'll be getting any body mods, except maybe some piercings, but I'll talk to you about that sometime soon."

"You'd like piercings? Why don't I learn to do erotic piercings and we could offer that as a service here?"

"That sounds like an idea," I agreed, straddling Neil's body as he lay on his back on the bed, his cock rigid from my ball play. I wriggled forwards then bent down and kissed him tenderly. Instead of the expected cock head pressing against my entrance, I felt his fingers and thumbs grip my tender nipples and begin squeezing.

"Ow, that hurts. Why are you doing that?"

"Tim mentioned how you responded when he did this, so I thought I'd try it too."

Instead of easing off, he gripped harder, harder than he ever had before. AI burst of pain and pleasure shot through my body, helped by the feeling of his cock easing into me until it reached the end and his pubic bone pressed hard against my engorged, tender and very sensitive clit. I was his, to do what he wished with.

"Ooooohhhhhh, yessss," I murmured, relaxing against him as sensations overwhelmed me. I vaguely felt his hips moving and his thumbs and forefingers rolling my nips as well as squeezing them; I felt myself lost in an ocean of bliss and then I was cumming, harder than ever before. Neil wrapped his legs around mine, holding me in position. I heard a screaming and then realized it was me as my body writhed helplessly on my lover, completely immersed in the ecstasy of orgasm. My last conscious thought before oblivion was that Tim may have been great, but Neil was way better.