The Country Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought of Neil and Evan; they could look after themselves. "No, you willing for another round in bed?"

"Absolutely. Catch you then. Right now we have a wedding to attend."

We climbed out of the pool and dripped dry as we carried our clothing to the main hall. Tim remained naked but I donned my bikini once again, even though it covered very little. Neil noticed the flush of my cheeks.

"Feel better?"

"Absolutely, honey, I found Tim; he's almost as good as you and he's had his scrotum removed. I've just had a preview of tonight's activities, so it looks like we'll be fucking up a storm tonight."

"Great. So, it'll be my turn to hear you scream all night, I guess."

"Yeah, something like that."

We continued working in the kitchen, grabbing a bite to eat as the preparations for the wedding of Simone and Harry continued. Clare came over to me, walking slowly and carefully.

"How was it?" I asked.

"Wonderful, but I'm a bit sore. I had 28 cocks in me and eleven of them came in me. But I came about twenty times. I feel all fucked out, but wonderful."

"That's amazing. Well done. So, are you sleeping for the afternoon?"

"Oh, no, I have to see the wedding and I do want to fuck the groom."

I was amazed at the enthusiasm and endurance of youth.

"Ok, well, have fun."

"Oh, I will. Oh, by the way, Neil's a great lover; he was one of the ones who came in me. 'Bye."

I smiled. Yes, he is a great lover, I thought to myself, as is Tim, I thought, looking forward to the coming night.

***************************

The bed had been left in the hall and again people assembled for the wedding of Harry and Simone. There were none of the usual formalities of bridal march and giving the bride away. Instead, they simply stood together with James as the celebrant. Simone was dressed simply in a white diaphanous gown, similar to, but more ornate than that worn by Clare. She carried a bouquet of flowers and, unlike Clare had been, was clearly naked beneath the gown. Harry wore a suit of translucent rubber that moulded perfectly to his body, including his genitalia. It hid very little and he, like Simone, may as well have been naked. I found that Edith was once again beside me and she whispered that they both had a rubber fetish, but that Simone had to wear the traditional gown, while there was no tradition for the groom.

James greeted everyone, then asked if this couple wished to marry, to which they responded that they did. He then read out the promises they needed to make, including loving and enjoying each other's body and permitting each other to make love in any way they wished to other people. It seemed strange compared with normal religious ceremonies that were so limiting. After this had all been done and the promises made, they signed the register then were led to the bed where at one end Simone was stripped naked before being tied down like Clare had been. Harry, meanwhile, was prepared simply by the removal of the separate portion of his rubber suit that covered his cock and balls. He then proceeded to make love to his bride, bringing her to two crashing orgasms before cumming deep inside her. Once that had been completed, he was taken to the other end of the bed where he was tied in such a position that women could ride his cock while men could fuck his bride on the same bed.

"Tradition says that every man must fuck the bride and every woman must ride the groom, although it may only be for a few seconds," whispered Edith.

I duly took my turn to ride Harry's cock; it felt nice inside for the few seconds it was there, but I definitely preferred Neil or Tim. I then watched for a while as the men took turns with the bride. I noticed that several of the men came inside her; hopefully they were either sterile or it was not her fertile time. Several guys who came in Simone were obviously sterile because their scrotums had been removed and their groins looked smooth and continuous on the underside the same as Tim. It certainly didn't seem to slow them down, each taking only a very short time before he came hard inside her. Perhaps having your balls constricted by scrotum removal wasn't such a bad thing after all, I mused, but for others, not for Neil, at least, not yet, I thought.

************************

After dinner, the group seemed to take on a mellow mood, with people chatting together in small groups, the occasional couple kissing, cuddling or making love together. It was a good time to just observe people, noting their particular fetishes, watching as they explored each other's likes and dislikes. I wondered if I had any fetishes; maybe a fetish for large hard cocks, I thought. I noticed Clare talking with a good-looking guy about her age and guessed it must have been Ben. I walked over to them and Clare patted the seat beside her in invitation.

"Hi, Mandy, this is Ben. As I mentioned, Ben's my boyfriend, so tonight will be our first time together, aside from earlier today, of course."

"Hi, Ben. Clare mentioned she had a boyfriend. How's it feel to watch your girl being deflowered then fucked by all those men?" I asked.

Ben looked a little nonplussed. "It's Ok," he replied, "It's expected. That's the family way. I know Clare loves me and with other guys it's just sex, not love. Why?"

"I was just wondering if you felt any jealousy or anything, that's all."

"No, I doubt that anyone in the family feels jealousy. It's how we are. You can't own a person; everyone is free to do what they want when they want, within a few well-known restrictions. One of those was lifted today, eh darling."

He gave Clare a squeeze. "Yes, honey, we can now make love together and I guess you're really looking forward to that."

"Then I'd better let you go," I said. "Have a wonderful night together."

"Oh, we will, most definitely," replied Clare as they stood, with arms around each other, and headed for their cabin.

"So, are you ready for your trip to heaven?" asked a familiar voice.

I turned and looked up into Tim's smiling eyes.

"Oh, yes, honey, take me to paradise, sweetheart."

He sat beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, kissing me sexily on my lips. "Not before you're naked," he whispered in my ear.

He unfastened the buttons on my jacket, which I wore to keep out the evening chill, and pushed it off my shoulders, leaving me naked from the waist up. I felt my nipples pucker with the cold as one hand caressed my left breast and his lips closed round my right nipple. He nibbled and sucked for a short time, then pulled away, grinning.

"You like that, don't you," he said, a statement, not a question.

"Ooohh, yes, darling, I do," I replied, reaching for his cock, already hard inside the robe which I only now realized he was wearing.

"Good, now drop your skirt," he commanded.

Unquestioningly I did, stepping out of the garment, leaving myself completely naked and exposed to the night air. I shivered slightly, maybe from the cold, maybe from anticipation. He stood in front of me and pulled his robe apart at a Velcro join in front. He then wrapped it around me, stepping close to me so the robe fastened once again behind me.

"There now, isn't that better?" he asked.

"Yes, darling, much better," I replied laying my head against his shoulder.

"So the game is that if you want me tonight, you must embrace me then work my cock into your pussy without touching it with your hands."

I felt his cock between both our abdomens and wondered how I could achieve this. I stood on tip toes and was still too low. Then I thought of a solution. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted myself upwards, wrapping my bent legs around his hips, holding his ass with my heels. I felt the end of his cock flick between my legs, then slowly lowered myself, wriggling to position my entrance right above his cock head. Once I felt it lodge in position, I slowly lowered myself, feeling him slide inside until I had fully engulfed his rampant member. I grinned at him.

"Well done, darling, looks like I'd better cancel my other appointments," he said with a grin.

"Now take me to bed in my suite, like this. If you pop out, then I'll find someone else. That's your challenge."

It was now Tim's turn to show some concern. Carefully he shuffled forwards, intent on ensuring I remained fully impaled on his cock. We left my clothing where it lay; I'd collect it tomorrow, I thought. Others in the group had seen this before and made way, offering some ribald comments to help us on our way. The stairs were the hardest, but slowly and surely Tim managed it and then opened my door, shuffled to the bed and carefully lay us both down. I was still firmly impaled on his hard cock.

He rolled onto his back and unfastened the Velcro, allowing the cloak to fall onto the bed as he pulled his arms out of the sleeves, then he repositioned me, while I still remained impaled, so I was straddling him ready to ride. He began flexing his hips as his hands on my thighs moved me back and forth, massaging my clit against the base of his cock. I leant forward to gain more pressure and he released my thighs and began massaging my breasts hard, his powerful thumbs pressing down on my nipples, squeezing them, sending pangs of pain/pleasure straight to my clit.

"I think you like that, don't you?" he asked.

I shook my head. "No, it's too hard."

"That's not hard. This is hard," he replied, squeezing my nips extra hard. I yelped. He released them a little. Immediately I wanted the pressure again.

"Harder, darling, squeeze harder."

"Oh, so you're turning into a pain slut, eh. Ok, here you are."

He squeezed them harder and I moaned, in pleasure and arousal, not in pain. He continued to hold my nipples and used them to move me back and forth as he flexed his hips again, causing his cock head to rub over my cervix deliciously; I must have been huge inside there for this movement, I thought. Then he pulled me forwards, tilting my body down until his hands holding my breasts were against his chest, transferring my weight to my clit, which was squeezed hard between our pubic bones. I felt completely out of control; pain radiating from both my abused nipples and clit, while my level of arousal skyrocketed. I felt it all pouring through my head and I heard myself scream in pleasure as a massive orgasm took over my body.

I writhed on Tim's body, held in place only by my nipples and his cock deeply implanted inside me. The sensations went on and on, wave upon wave passing through me as my writhing and shuddering kept up the stimulation, causing the sensations to continue and intensify. I had never felt anything like it; it was totally overwhelming, so much so that after what seemed like an eternity, I must have passed out.

I awoke to find myself lying on Tim's chest, his arms around me, cock still firmly in possession of my cunt. As I lifted my head he grinned up at me.

"You like?"

"I like," I confirmed.

With those simple comments, he lifted my upper body off his, moved his hands to my breasts again and began kneading them while starting to flex his hips once more, moving his cock ever so slightly inside my gaping hole. I felt the sensations begin once again, radiating from my pussy through my body. I found myself wanting his hands to massage my breasts harder, to squeeze my sensitive nips once more, hard. As though reading my mind, he took each tender bud between his powerful thumbs and forefingers and slowly increased the pressure, sending waves of pain and pleasure through me. I felt myself bite my lip, as though trying to stifle a scream. He used his firm grip on me to move my body up and down against his so that his cock was now moving in and out of my drooling love tunnel, as well as from side to side as he flexed his hips. The feelings were sensational, literally; amazing sensations coursed through my body and I once again heard myself scream in ecstasy as I came unbelievably hard. Again reality faded as I passed out from the pleasure.

I came to once again, hearing my breath rasping in my throat as I struggled to supply my body with the oxygen it desperately needed. He grinned up at me, then drew me down and kissed me gently.

"You had enough fun yet?"

"No."

"Well, then, what are we waiting for?"

Once again he repeated his movements, once more bringing me to a screaming, mind-blowing, mind-numbing orgasm that made me pass out. When I awoke from that I was on my back and he lay between my legs, looking down at me.

"You're so beautiful," he said softly, the words every woman longs to hear.

"Thank you, sweetheart. And you're a wonderful lover."

"Yes, I am, aren't I," he replied matter-of-factly. The conceit of this guy, I thought, but he was right, and he was confident in his abilities to transform any self-assured woman into a helpless, quivering, pleading bundle of jelly. It was obvious he was used to being in charge.

He began slowly moving his cock in and out of my hot, wet love tunnel. The time for pain was over; now it was tender love making as he slid in and out, back and forth, pressing my clit and the end of my vagina with each inward thrust, almost coming completely out on the back stroke. His hands cupped my breasts, his fingers tenderly moving over my swollen nipples, soothing, gentle. This time there were no massive sensations, just gentle, sensual arousal. I could feel myself slowly climbing the slope, just as I sensed he was also.

It must have been ten minutes later at least before his movements became stronger, faster. I knew that he was approaching his release, just as I was approaching mine yet again. Gradually the slow, teasing movements had pushed both of us towards our releases and we were now primed for explosion -- together. He came first, his head dropping between my breasts as his breathing became hard panting in time with his powerful thrusts. Then he stopped and I felt his cock pulsating inside me and a wet warmth spread through me as he spurted his cum into the end of my cunt. That was all it took. I went over the top, silently, intensely, my body humping upwards against his as I writhed beneath his body, now lying heavily on me.

Slowly our panting reduced, ecstasy passed, we became aware of our surroundings and we relaxed together. He lifted himself off me so I could breathe more easily, then we kissed lovingly.

"Well, my little lady, do you feel like you've been fucked now?"

"Oh yes, darling, yes, yes, yes. Most definitely fucked. You're a wonderful lover, honey."

We kissed for a while then rolled onto our sides, his flaccid cock dropping out of my gaping hole, and slept soundly in each other's arms. My last thought as I drifted off to sleep was to wonder if I'd be woken by screams of ecstasy from Neil's partner in the next room.

*****************************

Sunday morning started slowly. Tim and I made love, a little faster than last night, but still very lovingly and sexily. After that I spent some time examining his cock and the tightly sewn edges of his scrotum that now imprisoned his balls.

"You have two children?" I asked him.

"Yes, a boy and a girl. With different women."

"So why this instead of a simple vasectomy?"

"The woman I was living with then, the mother of my second child, was a control freak who didn't really like sex. She mistakenly thought that constricting my balls, known as scrotoplasty, and preventing my sperm from maturing would lower my sex drive. However, it backfired. Instead of decreasing my sexual desires, it increased it for some reason. The relationship ended soon afterwards. I have a feeling that's the same reason Evan's agreed to his op today."

I thought this over; so even in this family there were those who would control others. I guessed that it was simply a human trait. I ran my fingers tenderly over his scrotoplasty scar and then we kissed gently again.

"So, the operation actually has a name?" I asked, unnecessarily I thought a few seconds later.

"Oh yes, it's sometimes used by men who think their balls hang down too far and want a reduction in the size of their scrotum. However, what we do here would be considered extreme as we remove it almost completely. With reduction, there is the possibility of a side effect of infertility; when we use scrotoplasty we ensure that the side effect is in place because that is the reason for the operation. It is usually effective, although I have heard of two cases where men have fathered children after being operated on."

"Hmmm, I guess that's not bad odds," I replied, "Especially as the risks associated with failure are not life threatening."

"Yes, it's pretty good odds. After all, even female birth control fails sometimes and the hormonal effects on females of the contraceptive pill can be quite far-reaching."

I thought of the pills I had taken and the longer-term injection I was currently trusting to prevent pregnancy. Maybe I should talk to Neil about scrotoplasty after we'd had our children. We kissed and cuddled for a few more minutes then headed to the kitchen, Tim wearing his loin cloth while I wore only my bikini bottoms, not quite sure enough of myself with this group to remain stark naked.

Gradually people gathered in the kitchen and dining area, chatting, hugging, kissing and eating breakfast. Neil entered the room with a woman who I had not met and they came over to greet me.

"Hi honey," said Neil, giving me a kiss, "You do look radiant today. Must have slept well," he grinned. "This is Bev. You may have heard her last night; sorry if it woke you."

"Hi Bev," I greeted her, noticing that she was blushing after Neil's reference to her orgasmic sounds, "Pleased to hear you enjoyed Neil."

"Oh, yes, I sure did. You're a lucky woman, Mandy."

The conversation continued with me asking Bev about the family group, her responses largely confirming what I'd already found out or guessed. It had been a late start so we didn't have very long to wait for the main event: Evan's scrotoplasty. James had arranged for the surgical trailer to be placed outside the main hall so there was space for people to stand and watch as Evan lost his manhood. Now the event was imminent, I was noticing several other men whose balls were held tightly inside their groins, each looking perfectly happy, each with a smiling partner. Perhaps the op wasn't such a big deal as some people thought.

The time arrived and Evan walked forward with Amy alongside him. Evan was naked and I noticed that his pubic area had been completely shaved in preparation for the operation.

"Evan, are you certain that you want to proceed with your scrotoplasty operation?" asked James.

Evan looked towards Amy and I saw her give the slightest of nods with her head. That answered a few questions in my mind.

"Yes, very sure," replied Evan.

"And Amy, are you willing for Evan to undergo scrotoplasty?" asked James.

Amy did not hesitate but enthusiastically replied in the affirmative.

The surgeon and her assistant came forward and helped Evan onto the operating table.

"Hi Evan, I'm Marie and this is Jenny, as I'm sure you know, but these surgical masks make it difficult to recognize us, I guess. We'll be using a local anesthetic today so you'll be conscious for the whole procedure. You shouldn't feel any pain, just maybe a bit of movement. All Ok with that?"

"Yes," replied Evan nervously.

Jenny strapped Evan down, explaining it was mainly to stop any reflexive movements, then administered the local anesthetic to his scrotal area, injecting it into several locations. Marie, meanwhile, was preparing her equipment. After a few minutes she came forward and pinched Evan's ball sac hard.

"Did you feel that?" she asked.

"Feel what?" replied Evan.

"That's good. So, we're ready to go. You're still certain?"