The Country Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lift your ass, darling."

I lifted and he slid the pillows underneath my butt. My hips were now lifted high, but not high enough for his liking. He climbed off the bed and found two more pillows.

"Up again," he directed.

I bowed my back, thrusting my pussy into the air as he slid these two pillows under me, then knelt again between my thighs, my pussy now on a level with his navel.

"That's better," he grinned at me as he shuffled forwards on his knees. I felt the end of his cock slide between my wet labia. Then he bent forward and thrust into me, his cock sliding along the front of my vagina, pressing against the convoluted flesh there, rubbing deliciously over my G spot before pressing sensuously against the end of my tunnel. He wasn't even touching my clit yet; he was enormous tonight!

He pulled out slowly and thrust inwards again, forcefully, pressing hard against the end, seeking more length to fully envelope his rampant monster. Out again, then back in; I was feeling the oh so wonderfully arousing feeling of his smooth cock head rubbing hard over my sensitive G spot. I felt my love tunnel lengthen, allowing me to just feel his pubic hairs tickle my clit. I consciously relaxed, at the same time sucking my belly upwards, easy at this angle, to allow my vagina to extend further inside me. I don't know whether this worked, but it sure felt great and he seemed to move further in.

He held still, almost as though he was allowing me the time to lengthen and allow him inside. It worked; gradually I felt the pressure of the root of his cock increasing against my clit, squeezing harder and harder as he maintained his pressure and I expanded to take his full length. He relaxed and pulled out, then thrust into me hard and fast, his cock rocketing into the end of my vagina, his pubic bone thumping against my clit, squeezing, sending shock waves of pure ecstasy through my body. He withdrew again, then thudded home once more.

He sat back a little, pushing upwards, increasing the pressure on my G spot and placing his hands over my breasts, squeezing my nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Another jolt of pleasure coursed through me. He flexed his hips, pushing against my breasts, using them as handles to move our bodies against one another until he was almost fully out, then he pulled on my breasts, thrust his hips forward and rammed himself fully inside me, sending a pulse of pleasurable pain through me from my crushed clit and squeezed nipples. Another slow withdrawal followed by a hard, fast rushing impalement, then another, again and again, faster now, without any breaks to recover my senses.

My body and mind silently screamed out as wave after wave of sensation raced through my nerves. I heard myself panting for breath, felt myself writhing, part in pain, part in pleasure. Time stood still; I became totally unaware of my surroundings; my life, in this moment, was just a piston sliding into and out of my vagina, causing sensations I had experienced before, but never at this level. I felt myself letting go of reality, creating a new reality where everything was pain and everything was pleasure. A part of my mind was, as always, the observer, and noticed that I was rapidly moving towards my orgasm. Relax, it told me, relax and let it happen. I did. I surrendered completely to the moment, to the sensations, to the eroticism of our coupling; nothing else mattered, nothing else existed; our bodies became as one, governed by an inexorably increasing arousal as his enormous cock thrust deeply and repeatedly into me, stimulating nerve endings I didn't know existed, pushing me higher, further, closer to my orgasm.

The precipice opened and I tumbled in; waves of orgasm washed over me and I screamed again and again as I fell into the gaping maw of the bottomless pit of ecstasy. I expected to faint, but I didn't; instead I felt every microsecond, every eon of that entire timeless wonderful orgasm until I reached the bottom of the bottomless pit and lay there, gasping for breath, my body shaking and trembling from pulses of electricity that seemed to randomly radiate through it. I looked up at my wonderful husband, smiling gently down at me as he tenderly stroked my breasts, soothing the crushed nipples with his hands, his still-rigid cock resting partly inside me as he observed me quietly.

"You seemed to enjoy that," he said at last, a smile on his face.

"Oh, yes, sweetheart, you're such a wonderful lover, darling."

"Mmmm, yes, I know, that's because I have such a wonderful wife to make love with. Now, are you ready for round two?"

I was ready; ready to sleep. But I knew that if he wanted round two, then round two we would have. I nodded. "Yes, honey, fuck me some more please sweetheart."

Neil resumed his position and began moving inside me again, slowly at first, then harder and more insistently. Each thrust now stimulated my clit, my vagina having lengthened so that the end of his cock just touched my end; a perfect fit. Each thrust and withdrawal massaged my G spot, sending a double burst of stimulation to my overtaxed pleasure centers. His fingers once again squeezed my nipples, pulling them away from my breasts, lengthening them. A thought passed through my mind that sometime very soon they may be pierced and then Neil would no doubt have fun stretching their holes.

I was again brought back to the present by the awareness that I was approaching another release. Again? So soon? I wanted him to cum first; wanted to feel his sperm jetting into my love tunnel, seeking an egg, but to no avail; not this time, not soon. I moved my hands under his cock, finding his balls, teasing them downwards in their tight sac, then making a ring with finger and thumb above them, pulling them downwards, watching his face as I increased the tension, increased the pain. I saw his eyes close and screw up at the corners, his jaw slacken as his focus changed from giving me pleasure to receiving pleasure himself. His movements became faster, harder, more frenetic as he now focused on his pleasure instead of mine. Unconsciously he increased the pressure on my nipples; I accepted this and felt the pain increase, pushing me closer to my next release. I was aware of my panting, in time with his panting; he was close too, I realized.

Without any additional warning, he threw his head back and gave a muted scream as he thrust even more deeply into me and I felt his hot cum squirting against the end of my love tunnel. That feeling, along with the pressure on my clit and the painful pleasure from my nipples, pushed me over the edge once again and I felt my body shudder and tremble beneath him as ecstatic waves of release flooded through me; then nothing.

I awoke, still on my back, with Neil still partly implanted inside me, grinning down at me.

"Welcome back," he smiled, "Was it that good?"

"Oh yes, honey, it was wonderful; you were wonderful. Thank you, darling."

"Mmm, thank you too, sweetheart, that was possibly the best ever. Geez you're a sexy vixen. I'm just so grateful that we met and that we married."

"Yes, darling, I am too. You satisfy my needs perfectly just as I hope I satisfy yours."

"Oh yes, you do that alright."

Neil's cock flopped out and he rolled to the side. I lifted my ass as he removed the pillows, then we turned off the light, curled up in a loving embrace, kissed then slept.

Next morning, we awoke later than planned, having forgotten to set the alarm the previous night. A quick kiss, a few clothes against the early morning chill, then downstairs to prepare breakfast for our guests. By the time they arrived, breakfast was steaming on the counter with boiling water ready for drinks.

When Alex walked in he gave me a hug and a kiss.

"All still good for tonight?" he asked.

I felt a pulse of anticipation release a few sex juices in my pussy as I realized that I was looking forward to spending the night with him, even despite my sexual marathon with Neil the night before.

"Of course, honey, looking forward to it."

"And Neil's Ok with it?"

"Neil and I have an excellent arrangement. Our commitment to each other does not prevent us from enjoying any activities with anyone else. He won't be alone tonight, I'm certain of that. After all, if you love someone you want the best for them, and if that includes allowing them to make love to others, then surely permitting that is the ultimate test of your love for someone. It's not as though we're going to run away together or anything like that."

Alex didn't reply, but simply turned me towards himself and fondled my naked pussy under my short skirt as he kissed me deeply. "Till tonight then," he said after he broke the kiss.

We'd only just finished breakfast when people began arriving so Neil and I were busy for the next few hours meeting and greeting, and ensuring that visitors received refreshments. The bride and groom's attendants organized the seating arrangements, music and other such necessities, greeting the celebrant and her partner when they arrived. Part way through the morning Pierre and Michelle arrived and I made time to discuss the possibility of having my nipples pierced.

"Yes, of course, cherie, if that's what you want, no problems," agreed Pierre affably. "Let me have a look at your nipples so I can advise you."

I opened my top and he wasted no time in cupping my breasts and stroking my nipples, which quickly became engorged.

"Hmmm, a beautiful set of breasts, n'est ce pas?" he said admiringly, "No problem; nice big fat juicy nipples. You want one to two holes in each?"

"Just one, at this stage, but I'd like them stretched like the bridal girls have."

"Ah, but that takes time. We'll pierce today, then begin stretching in a few months when they're healed. Of course, you can do that yourself if you like. I'll give you some nipple trainers so you can adjust them as soon as you feel they're healed enough. C'est bien?"

"C'est bien," I replied, remembering my schoolgirl French, "Perhaps we could pierce them tomorrow, not today? That way I could enjoy sex more tonight."

"Ah, of course, you have a hot date tonight?" he grinned lasciviously, "I should have guessed. Tomorrow it is then."

"So how much does a nipple piercing cost?"

He looked me up and down for a few seconds. "For you, ma cherie, it will cost you a night spent with me. However, I'm guessing that tonight you already have a lover, so perhaps he would be willing to share you tonight? Would that be suitable for you?"

My mind went back to the trip on the yacht where I first met Neil. Sharing a bed with two guys would be tame compared with that. It sounded like fun.

"Yes, that will be perfect, merci," I replied.

Pierre grinned. "Oui, perfect," he replied, "Till tonight then. Au revoir."

He hugged me to him, my breasts still bare, and kissed me, then stood back a little and cupped both breasts with his hands. "Oui, perfect, tres bien. We will play with them tonight, no?" he said. I grinned, nodded, turned away and refastened the button of my top just beneath my breasts, emphasizing, rather than hiding, my obvious assets.

During the morning I was busy preparing food for the after-wedding snacks, guiding people to their accommodation and all the other things that I had to do as hostess. I grabbed a bite to eat for lunch around midday, then was approached by Leon.

"Mandy, would be a darling and help the bridal party women dress for the big occasion please?" he asked, "They've a lot to do and of course we males are not permitted to assist. It's not just dressing Steph; both Pam and Beth need to dress in their tightly laced corsets also."

"Yes, of course, I'd be pleased to help," I replied, "Where are they?"

"In cabin eight. Thanks very much. See you at the ceremony at two."

Leon turned and hurried away and I walked quickly to cabin eight and knocked.

"Who's there?"

"Mandy. Leon asked me to help you girls dress."

The door opened and Pam stood there naked as she ushered me inside.

"Thank goodness you've arrived. We all have to fit into these tiny corsets; they're smaller than we've worn before. Then we have several other items of almost clothing we need to put on. Beth and I've been working on Steph, but it's taken far longer than we expected so we're well behind time. Here, can you help me get into this please."

I took the corset Pam handed me and looked at Steph, who was already laced into hers, and Beth, who was in but unlaced, with Steph pulling on the laces as Beth held a door frame. Pam went to another door frame and I held her corset as she positioned herself against it. I then wrapped it around her, did up the busks down the front and began tightening the laces. I quickly realized that it needed to compress her body a great deal before the edges could meet, so I spent the next 20 minutes or so tightening laces until it was almost tight enough. Pam was breathing shallowly and rapidly from the constriction and effort of holding herself in position. I told her to rest for a bit and noticed that Beth was now fully laced up and that she was working on Steph's lower half.

As I watched, Beth lubed a long, thick dildo and pushed it into Steph's vagina as Steph wriggled her hips to assist its inward passage. Pam saw where I was looking and told me that I needed to do that for her once she was fully encased. I returned to my task and after a few more minutes the back of the corset was fully closed. Pam then handed me her dildo from a table and I lubed it then slipped it into her opening. The first part went in easily, then I needed to push harder as Pam moved and consciously relaxed to allow her vagina to lengthen. After a few minutes it was fully inside and she handed me a strip of white satin with attachment points at each end.

"Have a look how Beth's is fastened and attach it the same way," she instructed.

I saw that Beth had hers fastened to clips on the lower edge of the front of the corset, so I attached Pam's to her corset, then pulled it between her legs, making sure it went fully over the end of the dildo. At the rear of the corset I noticed a lever that recessed into a slot in the corset.

"Undo the lever and lower it, then clip the end of the satin strap to the clips on the lever, then push it back into place and lock it," instructed Pam.

I quickly found out how it worked, noticing that the lever could put a great deal of tension on the strap between Pam's legs, holding the dildo firmly in place and undoubtedly squeezing her lips and clit quite severely. Once I had closed the lever, Pam wriggled her hips to improve the comfort of the strap, although I realized that comfort was going to be a relative term in this outfit.

"Mmm, I guess that feels Ok," she said after a few more wriggles. "Now for the top."

I looked at Beth and Steph and noticed that they now had breast rings that fitted tightly around the base of their breasts, which were a rosy shade of pink. Pam noticed where I was looking and walked to the table then handed me the two rings that were there.

"It's easiest if I go down on all fours so my breasts are hanging, then you can work them through the holes. Here's some lube to allow the skin to feed through the ring more easily."

I took the tube of lube and spread some over Pam's breasts, then while Pam went down on all fours, I fitted each ring over a breast, pulling as much as possible through the tight ring. Pam stood once I'd completed this task and her breasts now stood out from her chest above her corset, the nipples already engorged. Pam now took her two nipple rings, each nearly and inch in diameter, lubed them then carefully pushed them through the holes in her nipples.

"Right, I'm almost ready," she said, "only the shoes to go."

I looked at the wall clock and saw that they were due outside the hall in five minutes.

"So, you'd better put them on now," I pointed to the clock.

"Yes," Pam agreed and sat down alongside Steph as Beth began fitting her shoes. It only took a few minutes until each of the three wore white shoes with five-inch heels, locked onto their feet with tiny padlocks.

"Where are the keys?" I asked.

"Oh, the guys have them. They'll free us when they're good and ready," said Steph. "Right, I think we're ready to go."

Right on cue there was a knock on the door, which I was asked to answer, and Norm, the president of the BDSM club, was standing there with a large basket of flowers. Once he was inside we quickly distributed the flowers, posies for Beth and Pam and a large bouquet for Steph.

"You girls look like a wet dream," commented Norm as we all filed out of the cabin.

"Well, play your cards right and your wet dream may come true later," replied Beth with a grin and a wink in his direction.

The bridal party walked slowly, the three women unsteady on their high heels, the short distance from the doorway to the hall, where everyone was assembled for the ceremony. Once Steph and Norm were spotted, the music was stilled and the bridal march began, causing Leon, Tony and Alex at the front of the hall to turn and watch the procession up the aisle. I slipped inside the doorway and made my way down one side of the chairs, finding an empty chair about half way up the hall as everyone stood and turned to watch Steph walk towards her very-soon-to-be husband.

The group was only a few steps into the aisle when I saw Steph wince, then grimace, hold onto Norm tighter and slow her walking. Both Pam and Beth, a few steps behind her, had exactly the same reaction as they walked a couple more steps. I noticed Norm grinning more than would have been usual for such a solemn occasion and also noticed that the three men awaiting the group were all grinning and that Leon had his hand in his pocket.

The procession continued at a slower pace, with all the women seemingly having difficulty walking confidently. It wasn't until Steph walked past me that I learned the reason; as she walked past I heard a muted but very distinct buzzing sound, and noticed it was also present but louder as Beth and Pam passed me. It then dawned on me that the dildos in their love tunnels were vibrators and, most likely, were controlled wirelessly by Leon, who still had his hand in his pocket, undoubtedly controlling the remote.

The party eventually arrived at the front of the hall and the ceremony began. The women seemed to relax a little, possibly because the vibrations had ceased, and the celebrant asked the questions and made the statements that were prescribed in his order of service. As with most weddings, it took far less time than the preparations. Leon and Steph said their vows, vowing to allow each other the freedom to explore sensual experiences with others while at the same time remaining committed to each other as husband or wife, then they exchanged rings and Leon was instructed to kiss the bride.

As he turned towards Steph, I noticed his hand go to his pocket and an instant later all three women were grasping for their partners as they all but collapsed from the sensations that their vibrators on full sent through their bodies. Steph and Leon kissed as Leon held Steph close to him, the only thing preventing her from collapsing to the floor from the pulses of sexual sensations that passed through her body. Pam and Beth were in a very similar predicament but did not have the permission to kiss their partners; instead, they simply held onto them and were physically supported by them. Some of the congregation were obviously in the know as many of the men had broad grins on their faces while a lot of women had slightly bemused looks at this unforeseen turn of events, but after a few seconds, Leon turned the vibrations down, at least, and the women were able to regain their composure.

Leon and his bride, Steph, led the party back down the aisle, slowly and hesitantly, one hand holding Steph, the other in his pocket. Their progress seemed to slow noticeably as they approached the doorway, the women leaning more heavily on their escorts, who all wore enormous grins. Once they were outside, the six members of the bridal party formed a group, Leon's hand once again reached into his pocket, then the men supported the women for sufficient time for all the women to reach an orgasm and at least partly recover. Leon then turned the vibrators off as the congregation gathered around, congratulating Leon and Steph on their marriage.