The Country Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried into the dining area and helped staff prepare the snacks and drinks for the after-service refreshments, telling Neil briefly what I'd been doing and explaining the strange behavior of the wedding party. He chuckled to himself for several minutes as he imagined how it must have felt being stimulated by a vibrator and being unable to do anything about it.

While most people headed to the dining area for something to nibble and drink and to catch up with old friends, Neil and I moved the formally arranged chairs into smaller informal groups, then we did as we'd been asked and placed three beds in the hall, each covered in pure white linen. We had not been told their purpose, but with this group and with our experience from a previous wedding, we could guess. We didn't have to wait long to find out.

After a while in the dining area, when most people had finished eating, Norm called for quiet and introduced himself as their MC for the evening. He called Leon and Steph to his side and had them stand alongside him, one on each side, with his arms around them. He then talked a little about them, telling the group about their great love for each other, congratulating them each on permitting each other to experience physical love with others, and then telling the gathering that it was time to witness their physical love for each other.

Looks of surprise crossed their faces; they obviously had no inkling that anything like this was to occur. Within a few seconds, Pam and Beth were guiding Steph while Tony and Alex led Leon into the next room to the central bed. The whole group followed and formed an impenetrable ring of friends around the embarrassed couple.

"Leon, it is time for you to strip your bride," announced Norm.

Leon reached into his pocket and removed the key for Steph's shoes, unlocked those and removed them. He then released the lever at the rear of her corset and removed the sopping strap and dildo, then removed her breast rings from her slightly purple breasts, then unlaced her corset, removing it so that she stood naked. Her complete exposure was greeted with clapping and cheering from the group.

It was then Steph's turn to strip Leon, who was dressed far more conventionally than she had been, and he was soon also standing naked next to his bride.

"Steph and Leon, it is now time to show everyone why you chose each other by the public consummation of your marriage on the bed."

Leon's cock was already semi-hard as he turned to Steph, lifted her in his arms and laid her on her back on the bed. She parted her thighs and he covered her with his body, his hands cupping her breasts as his hard cock easily penetrated her loose, wet labia and slid effortlessly inside her love tunnel, so recently vacated by the dildo. He was almost ready to cum from watching his wife's response to the vibrator, just as Steph was horny after her mostly unsatisfying orgasm after the ceremony, so it took only a very short time, during which the crowd chanted "Fuck, fuck, fuck" in time with each of Leon's thrusts, before Leon released a stream of cum into the depths of Steph's vagina, causing Steph to writhe beneath him in an obviously satisfying and noisy orgasm.

Once they had both cum and were lying on the bed recovering, Norm continued with the next step of his afternoon's program.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he announced, "It is now time for the remainder of the bridal party to undertake the same very pleasant tasks. Ladies and gentlemen of the bridal party, please pair off, strip each other and show us all how much you love each other on the other two beds."

It was apparent that Pam, Beth, Tony and Alex had been prepared for this turn of events and quickly all four were naked and making love together on the other beds. Both men discharged into their partners, who both came a few seconds apart. Steph and Leon were sitting on their bed watching proceedings and so were again surprised when Norm made his next announcement.

"Thank you to the bridal party for the wonderful entertainment you've provided." Everyone cheered and clapped. "On behalf of Steph and Leon, I'd now like to invite you all to enjoy the afternoon in whatever ways you would like. The bridal party will be available here if you wish to experience any of the joys which they have just received from each other. As most of you belong to the BDSM club, I'm sure you can also find ways to amuse yourselves with a few of the toys I've brought from our Dungeon today. You'll find those in my van parked outside. Dinner tonight is at 7pm in the dining room, so until then, enjoy."

I stood back and watched for a while, interested to see the responses of people to this situation. The crowd had split into three groups around the three beds and on each bed the couples were lying top and tail as they made love. It was apparent that men in particular were reluctant to cum too soon, so as I watched I saw several men who went from woman to woman, fucking just a few strokes in each before moving on. Women were different, it seemed, with several of them appearing intent upon cumming on the man of their choice, on several occasions causing the man to cum as well. This meant that after cumming several times, the men were no longer able to sustain an erection, so women were choosing men apparently at random to make love with. The short term for the activities taking place would be an orgy. In addition, some people had selected equipment from Norm's van and were using that in couples of small groups. After watching for half an hour or so, I felt an arm around my waist as Neil joined me.

"You're not taking part?" he asked.

"No, nor are you, I see."

"No, it's not as though we're sex-starved, eh."

"True. Who're you sleeping with tonight?"

"Michelle asked if she could share my bed. Apparently, Pierre has booked you, she said."

"Yes, with Alex, but I doubt that he'll be up to much tonight." I watched as a platinum blonde tried to suck some life back into his cock, unsuccessfully it appeared. "I hope Pierre's not like that."

"As far as I know, Pierre's doing some piercing work at present. I think he also prefers smaller and more intimate parties to this one."

"Mmmm, I'm looking forward to being pierced tomorrow. I wonder what other entertainment Norm's got planned, or is this it?"

"No idea. It'll be interesting to see. I'm sure that the president of the BDSM club can come up with something."

We left the scene of excess and debauchery, heading back to clean up the dining area and prepare it for dinner. Our staff had everything well in hand, it appeared.

"Honey, do you feel like a pre-dinner swim?" I asked Neil

"Sounds good to me," he agreed.

We left the party scene and headed to the pool where we stepped out of our few garments and dived into the tepid water. We stood against a wall with water up to our necks, Neil supporting my body against his with my legs wrapped around his waist -- our favorite position. We kissed and fondled as I felt his cock growing and parting my labia, sitting right below my opening. I loosened my arms around his neck, dropping a few inches so that his cock head was inside me. He lowered me further until he was completely engulfed by my hungry vagina.

"Mmmm, that's wonderful, darling," I told him as I nuzzled his neck, "I can feel you pulsating inside me."

"Yes, and I can feel your pussy clasping and releasing my cock. I love you, sweetheart."

We kissed, tasting each other, our tongues entwining. The endless moment was broken by the sound of voices as several people arrived at the pool, stripped, then dived into the water.

"That was wonderful, darling, but I think we'll save ourselves for our partners tonight," said Neil. "Probably time we were back to organizing this lot anyway."

I reluctantly lifted myself off him and pulled myself out of the pool, sitting on the edge while he eased out of the water as well. We walked around the end to our clothes, Neil with his erection swaying proudly in the air, collected our clothes, dried ourselves on towels from the pile in the shelter, dressed and headed back inside.

At dinner, the bridal party were seated at the top table. The chef had outdone himself, preparing beautiful food served by very sexy, scantily clad waiters and waitresses. The speeches were kept short and to a minimum so by 9.30pm the formalities were complete. In groups or pairs, the visitors left the tables and headed to the adjacent room, where they stood around chatting to begin with and then began making use of the soft furnishings and beds provided for erotic enjoyment.

A few minutes after Neil and I had ensured that everything was under control in the kitchen, both for the evening's clean up and breakfast, we stood just inside the doorway to the main room, watching the activities, when we were approached by Pierre and Michelle. Pierre immediately took my arm and pulled me to him in a sexy embrace and kiss, while I noticed Neil do likewise with Michelle. I had time for a quick 'Good night, darling' to Neil before Pierre whisked me away towards the stairs. We were only about half way there when I heard rapid footsteps behind me and turned just in time to be hugged and kissed by Alex, who then took my other arm and together the three of us made our way upstairs to my room.

As I closed the door I heard voices coming from Neil's room before the door closed, so I assumed that he and Michelle were safely ensconced for a night of lovemaking, just as I was certain Pierre and Alex had planned for me.

For the first few minutes the two men were a little self-conscious until I decided that if we were going to make love, we needed to get naked. I duly stripped them both then put on a short striptease for them as I removed my scanty clothing. I noticed that Pierre was rampant and ready while Alex, having earlier in the day been engaged in sexual activities with a large number of women after the wedding, was less than fully engorged. I made a mental note to change that situation very soon.

Pierre approached me and kissed me, his cock between our bellies and his hands grasping my breasts. He moved away slightly and looked down at my turgid nipples which he had been rolling between his fingers. He changed his grip on them, squeezing them between thumb and forefinger and pulling them away from my chest.

"So, these are the beauties I'll be piercing tomorrow, n'est-ce pas?" he asked unnecessarily. "They are beautiful. Why would you want to pierce them, cherie?"

"I want to be able to wear jewellery in them, to have a means to punish them and I want to stretch my nipples so they are much longer than they are now."

He looked thoughtful, then replied. "Oui, you will be able to do all those things and much more once they are pierced and healed. You will want children sometime, no?"

"Yes, and I want to be able to breastfeed them."

"Ah, so, I will have to be careful. You will have to be careful too. Once you are pregnant you must remove all jewellery and allow them to heal, possibly completely, possibly not. We will have to hope the milk ducts are not blocked by scar tissue, so you will have to let them heal well before you stretch them. But right now, they are just waiting for me to play and torture them. Alex too, no?"

Pierre picked me up and placed me on all fours on the bed. He then lay on his back and moved his head under my right breast, taking the nipple into his mouth and sucking hard. Alex followed his cue and took my left nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. While I had previously had my nipples sucked many times, Pierre's technique in particular seemed to cause my nipple to enlarge and elongate. After a while of this Pierre told Alex to swap sides and after his quite painful ministration to my left nipple, he and Alex sat up and sat me up, holding my huge nipples at the base with their fingers. I had never seen my nipples this large before.

Pierre quickly reached for his shoes, removed the laces and handed one to Alex.

"Wrap it around the base of the nipple twice then tie it off," he instructed, suiting his actions to his words.

In very little time I was sitting on the bed with my engorged nipples securely tied so the blood could not leak out. Both men were playing with their new toys, squeezing, pinching, rubbing and sucking my nipples which sent waves of painful, sweet pleasure through my body. I knew I was very wet between my legs and hoped that Pierre would quickly fill that gap.

He did. He pushed me onto my back and kneed my legs apart before lying between my thighs and easing his large, hard cock into my sopping love tunnel. It felt wonderful, being taken by him, plowed hard as he plunged in and out rapidly, his pubic bone mashing my clit with each stroke. Then he stopped.

"You do anal, yes?" he asked.

I nodded, remembering the yacht trip. He quickly hugged me to him and together we rolled over so I was lying on him, my legs spread around his hips. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alex take a good finger full of moisturizing cream from a jar on my dresser and rub some on his now hard cock, then he knelt behind me and slowly insinuated his finger into my asshole. I tried to relax as much as possible, knowing that resistance only caused pain, and as the delicious feelings of him fingering my ass added to the feelings of the small movements of Pierre's cock in my vagina, I could feel my ass muscles relaxing and widening. It took around five minutes before Alex was happy with the results. He then knelt between my legs and slid his cock up my ass trench, lodging the head against my hole. I felt it spreading once again as he pressed inwards and then there was an almost audible pop as it passed through the sphincter and slid further inside me. He withdrew and then plunged in deeper several times until he was finally fully inside me. Pierre pulled down on my shoulders, forcing his cock into me as far as possible also. I lay there, the jelly in the sandwich, feeling myself filled with two pieces of large, hard cock meat. It felt great!

Alex began to move, withdrawing partly then thrusting. My body moved with his and Pierre timed his movements perfectly so that each cock was moving within its sheath in perfect rhythm. You could almost have thought that these two men had done this together before - maybe they had.

The effect inside me was amazing. Just as one pulse of arousal was ending, another began. I was continually riding these waves of erotic pleasure, each crest pushing me closer towards my orgasm. I relaxed and surrendered to the movements and the pleasure. I realized I was quickly approaching my release and although I tried to maintain a relaxed state, I was unable to prevent myself from making hip thrusts, seeking more pleasure, more penetration. The feelings intensified; I was close, closer, yes, yes, YES . . .

"AAAARRRRGGGGHGHHH!!! I'm CUMMMMINGGGGGGG!!" I screamed as I seemed to lift off this planet. Waves of ecstasy poured through me as I shuddered against my two lovers, who had reduced their movements while I came hard. The peak passed and I found myself still sandwiched, panting hard. Once I came down from my peak, Alex and Pierre resumed their rhythmic movements and I felt, once again, the stimulation increase as my post-orgasmic lassitude turned into sexual pleasure, once more pushing me towards my next release.

The second one came quicker than the first and was more intense. Pierre and Alex seemed to have found out what made me cum and they used their techniques to perfection. In only a very few minutes I peaked again, screaming my orgasm to the world as my body trembled and writhed between them. Again I relaxed, again they began their insistent rhythm that once more pushed me upwards towards my climax. This time, however, they pushed me almost to my peak and then reduced their movements to hold me there, frustratingly just short of the edge, for what seemed like years but in fact was probably only minutes, if that. I was sooo close for sooo long, it seemed, and then Pierre lost his control. He thrust hard a few times then I felt his hot cum jetting against the end of my tunnel and I went over the edge. Flailing my arms and legs as much as I could, shuddering, screaming, writhing in pleasure. As though from a distance I felt Alex thrust hard and then hold his position as he came deep in my ass, the feeling or warmth pushing me to yet another mini-peak in a world of protracted orgasmic pleasure, then nothing.

I regained consciousness some time later to find myself lying on my back on the bed between Pierre and Alex, both of whom were propped up on their elbows watching me. I grinned at them.

"You Ok, cherie?" asked Pierre. Concern in his voice.

"Guess so," I replied, mentally taking note of how I did feel. I had no pain; I felt wonderfully relaxed, and completely satiated sexually, at least until morning. I noticed my nipples had also been untied. "Yeah, I'm great," I added. "How're you guys?"

Their smiles said it all, but they both commented how amazing the experience had been. We kissed and cuddled as they fondled me and I held a flaccid cock in each hand, hoping they would be hard and ready in the morning. As I was drifting off to sleep I heard a shrill scream from the adjacent room; Michelle must be enjoying Neil's cock was my last thought before sleep overtook me.

The following morning I was woken by an insistent need and climbed out of bed to visit the bathroom. While there, I took stock of how I felt; amazing was the only word I could find to describe the feeling of relaxation, satiety and fulfilment I was feeling. I loved sex; I loved me; I loved hard cocks in all my orifices. Was that a sin, I wondered? Of course not; what did men have cocks for and women have orifices for if not to enjoy sexy encounters together? This line of thinking made me feel sexy again, causing my satiety and fulfilment to disappear and a lustful want and need to course through me. I finished and returned to bed with my lovers, waking them gently to my kisses on their lips and my caressing of their cocks, erect with their morning wood.

"Bonjour, cherie," greeted Pierre.

"Bonjour to you, my sexy lover," I replied, "And bonjour to you also, Alex."

"Hi, sweetheart," replied Alex, blinking his eyes from the light of the sun on the window shades.

I rolled towards Alex and climbed on his body, positioning myself so my hips were above his. I felt his hard and ready cock sliding across my perineum and then it found my hole and slid straight in. I hadn't realized I was that wet and ready. I sat upright on him as he reached instinctively for my breasts, cupping and caressing them for a short time before he began working on my nipples, squeezing, twisting and pulling them as they engorged delightfully, sending shivers of lust down my spine. I flicked my hips back and forth, feeling the head of Alex's cock moving across my cervix with each movement. It felt wonderful and I needed his cum in me, needed to feel the heat of his love as it filled my hungry pussy.

Pierre sat up then moved towards me, kneeling behind me as he gripped my hips firmly and then took control of their movement. He pushed and pulled them, back and forth, causing me to experience amazing sensations as I ground my pussy and clit against Alex's cock and pubic bone. Alex increased the pressure of his nipple torture, squeezing hard, twisting my sensitive nubs painfully. I spun out of this world into a world of pain, pleasure, and, above all else, sex. I lost myself there, becoming as one with everything as I felt myself being lifted by a force beneath me. I had enough presence of mind to realize Alex was about to cum and this was borne out as he grunted at the same time as I felt myself flooding with his warm sperm. I could hold on no longer and threw my head back and let out a blood-curdling scream of pleasure as I collapsed inwardly, completely taken over by my orgasm.