The Country Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dreaming, walking beside a stream, naked, Neil with me. He guided me to a soft grassy area and we made sweet gentle love together. I felt his cock throbbing deep inside me, felt him thrusting, pulsing, shooting his love juices deep into me as I came on his gorgeous cock, then I relaxed. After a few minutes I came to my senses again and found it was Pierre and Alex with me in bed, and I was panting from my exertions as I sat back against Pierre's thighs as he had bent his legs to support me. Neil would have to wait; another time, another place.

"Oooohhh, darling, that was wonderful," I moaned to Pierre.

"Mon dieu, you are magnifique, cherie, tres magnifique."

I smiled. "Merci beaucoup, monsieur," I replied in my schoolgirl French.

Pierre chuckled. "I think there is someone else who wants your attention," he grinned at me.

I looked to my right and noticed Alex patiently kneeling, his cock pulsing in anticipation.

"Oh, you poor darling," I said, "Would you like somewhere to put that?"

"Yes, sweetheart, he most definitely needs somewhere warm and moist."

I rolled sideways causing Pierre's now flaccid cock to fall out of my entrance, and lay on my back, knees well apart and bent.

"Do you see anywhere your hard fella would like to go?" I asked.

Alex wasted no time in lying between my thighs and wriggling into position so the drooling head of his cock lined up with the white cum that was drizzling out of my well-filled vagina. He moved forward and plugged the hole, sliding effortlessly inside me until I was completely impaled on his rampant member. He held still once he was fully inside, no doubt feeling my fluttering vaginal muscles as I was feeling his pulsating prick. He nuzzled my breasts, nipping the nipples with his teeth and squeezing them with his strong fingers. Last opportunity for a while, I thought as I realized that for the next few weeks they would be healing from their piercing later today.

After an age he began moving inside me, thrusting hard, pressing the end against the end of my tunnel, the root against my clit, sending pulses of sensation through my entire body. He began fucking into me harder, faster, intent only on pushing himself to his release, but in so doing, pushing me rapidly towards my next pinnacle of pleasure. I heard his breathing increase in depth and rate, panting in my ear as he rapidly climbed the slope, taking me with him. I was close, soooo close, hold on, wait, I told myself but it was no use, I was too close, I was there . . .

"AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! YESSSS, OOOOHHHHH, YYYEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!" I screamed as I held him close and pushed my hips towards him.

That was all he needed. He thrust harder once, twice, then I felt him stop as his hot juice squirted against the end of my vagina, my clit sending agonizing pleasure pouring through my body as it was squeezed mercilessly between our pubic bones. I went higher, higher, then nothing.

Again I awoke from unconsciousness to find Alex still lying on me, supporting his weight with his arms, and Pierre gazing at me with concern.

"Ah, so you're awake again, no?" he asked.

I nodded in reply, still panting from my exertions.

"Thank you, darling, you are the most responsive lover I've ever known," said Alex gently as he smiled down at me.

"Mmmm, and you're a wonderful lover also, honey," I replied, feeling his shrunken cock still plugging my hole.

We lay together for a while, kissing, cuddling, caressing each other. We then showered together and dressed in the brief manner to which we'd become accustomed before heading to breakfast.

"Well, it sure sounded like you had a fun night," was Neil's greeting as he hugged me, kissed me and felt my throbbing pussy under my short skirt, "No panties again today? My, you must really be feeling sexy."

"Yes, honey, sexy for you, darling."

"Good, fit me into your appointment book for this afternoon then." He grinned at me as we separated to make our breakfasts.

I noticed a woman who I thought was named Cheryl, who looked like she'd been beaten quite severely down her torso, breasts, pussy and thighs. She was naked, probably because of the pain wearing any clothing would have caused. After I'd prepared breakfast I walked over to her.

"Hi, what happened to you last night?" I asked gently.

"Oh, weren't you there? I had a duel with Jill," she nodded towards another naked woman who had her back to me, "I won," she added proudly.

I looked back towards Jill and as she turned around I saw she also was covered in whip marks down the front of her body. She saw Cheryl and me and headed towards us.

"How are you today?" she asked Cheryl.

"Quite sore, as I guess you are also," replied Cheryl.

"You both look very sore indeed. How did this duel, as you call it, happen?"

"Well, we're tied up to a frame alongside each other and then we're whipped, six strokes at a time. Either of us could have stopped it at any time, but this time I wanted to win," explained Cheryl. "Jill stopped after 100 strokes, so I took the extra three that I needed to exceed that, making a total of 101 strokes."

"At least you had the honor of winning," said Jill, "I got nothing for my 100 strokes."

"Ah, well, it was my turn. I wasn't going to give in until I'd received 200, I promised myself."

"Well, watch out in the rematch in a year or so," cautioned Jill as she headed to a table to eat breakfast.

"So, you do this annually?" I asked.

"Yes, she won last year. Crazy, aren't we."

"No, not if that's what you like doing," I replied as I led her to a table, "People do all sorts of things for all sorts of reasons, but that doesn't mean they're crazy."

As we ate breakfast we discussed bdsm generally and I formed a few ideas for exploring further. Maybe Neil would then think I was crazy.

Pierre came for me at 11.30am.

"Cherie, it is time for your piercing," he told me, wrapping his arm around my waist to escort me to his mobile studio.

I excused myself from the group I was with and willingly, though apprehensively, accompanied him. Once inside and sitting on his chair, he asked if he needed to strap me down.

"No, I think I can bear the pain without throwing myself across the room," I replied.

"It's not only major movements, but even little ones that can cause problems, but we'll see how it goes."

I removed my top and sat in my short skirt only as he prepared his equipment. Then it was time.

"You are sure?" he asked.

"Sure," I answered definitely.

He held my left breast gently, coaxing my nipple to lengthen. Last night his hands had been sensual and arousing on my breast, now they felt efficient and competent. However, my nipple engorged and lengthened under his tender movements and it seemed only a few moments before he applied the pliers to the base of the nipple, squeezing it together so the needle could be inserted through the holes. Once he was happy with the position, he took the sterilized needle and made ready to plunge it through my tender nipple.

"Last chance, cherie," he said as he smiled at me.

I nodded my head. "Do it," I said through gritted teeth.

He quickly pushed the needle through the holes and left it there, moving back a little as I dealt with the stinging pain. The pain itself was in two parts, the stinging part made me want to scream, so I bit my lower lip to prevent that; the sexual part of the pain caused my pussy to flood with juices of arousal. I was a pain slut, I realized once again.

"Not too bad, cherie?" he asked.

"No, it's fine. Keep going," I managed through gritted teeth as the pain slowly subsided.

Pierre removed the pliers over the needle and then positioned and stimulated my right nipple before attaching the pliers and piercing that one. Again, the stinging pain, the flooding pussy. Part of me wanted more pain; part of me wanted to be fucked. Both parts would have to wait until later.

He stood back and checked the positioning of the needles, making sure they were symmetrical, then he selected two matching trainer rings, fitted one to the wider end of the needle in my left nipple, and pushed the needle through with the ring before fastening the ring closed. He repeated the procedure with my right nipple. While he was doing this, each time he moved the needle or ring a sharp pain would pass through my breast, but once it was completed there was little pain, except when the rings were touched.

"That's all done, cherie, stand up and haver a look in this mirror."

I stood and looked at myself in the mirror, noticing my breasts, each with a gold ring through the base of the engorged nipple. I thought they looked amazing and spent several minutes just looking at the newly decorated me. I turned back to him and went to give him a kiss and hug, but the second my nipple rings touched his shirt a wave of stinging pain passed through my breasts. So I simply stuck my head forward and kissed him. He kissed me back, then put his hand under my skirt and stroked my wet pussy, inserting a finger easily inside me.

"That made you all sexy, n'est-ce pas? Do you want some more piercings, maybe here," he rubbed my engorged clit, "Or possibly here?" he ran his fingers over my labia.

"Oh yes, darling, very sexy," I assured him as I looked at the seat of the chair where my juices had made a small pool, "But no thank you, no more piercings today. Maybe next time."

"You want we should ease your arousal?" he asked.

I wanted sex, but I wanted sex with Neil. Now was not the time or place. I shook my head.

"No, later with Neil. How much do I owe you?"

"For you, nothing, except a night of loving next time I'm here," he grinned. "Deal?"

"Deal," I grinned back, "Thank you. Merci beaucoup."

We kissed again and then I picked up my top and stepped out of the van. How did women who had their nipples pierced in a city get home with their top on, I wondered. At least here I could remain topless for the next week if necessary.

I quickly found Neil who admired my new look.

"They're really wonderful, honey. I hope you like them because I certainly do. I'm really looking forward to playing with them tonight."

"Well, maybe you'll just have to wait a bit. At present they're tender, far too tender for just playing. Now, if you wanted to torture me, well maybe that would be a different story." I grinned at him as Norm arrived.

"They look great," he enthused, "Just right for padlocking you to things, or people for that matter."

"Yeah, maybe, but wait awhile. Definitely not today."

"Well, when you're ready, here's a card for the BDSM club. I'm sure you'd enjoy yourselves there."

I took the card and slipped it into Neil's pocket. "We'll definitely consider it," I said, "Are you aware of the medieval torture club?"

"I've heard of them. Pretty extreme, I've been told. Why?"

"Oh, they use these facilities occasionally and have much of their equipment stored here. They're here in a few weeks for the summer solstice festival."

"Interesting; maybe I should come along. Do you just watch or do you get involved?"

"Last time we certainly got involved, but not to the extent some do. Anyway, time for lunch."

We walked to the dining area and I checked that everything was under control, having my rings admired by many people along the way. Neil joined me and we sat outside in the sunshine, eating and chatting, sharing our experiences from the previous night with different partners. We both agreed that having different partners was a key aspect of our relationship as it allowed for variety within our relationship rather than either of us feeling constrained to be faithful to the other while wondering what sex would be like with someone else.

"Openness is the key," said Neil, "So long as we're open with each other and have no secrets, then we can just be ourselves. It's when people are unfaithful and try to cover it up because their partner will feel betrayed if they thought they weren't enough that the trouble starts. One little lie leads to another and very soon any truth within the relationship simply vanishes."

"I agree totally. Openness is the key and right now after the erotic piercing, I feel like being really open," I grinned at him.

Neil slipped his hand between my thighs and felt my pussy, which was still leaking juices of arousal and was still feeling slack and open, partly due to the previous night's entertainment but also because I was horny as hell right now.

"Mmmm, you are open and leaking. I think we need to plug the leak, don't you?"

"Yes, darling, and I think some replacement fluid injected inside is in order too," I replied with a grin as I undid Neil's trousers and pulled them down, "Hmmm, no shorts today; daring, eh."

"Yeah, Michelle dared me not to wear shorts and she wouldn't wear panties."

"I like that idea," I said as I straddled his thighs, easing his hard cock into my opening and leaning my head and shoulders back to prevent my nipple rings from touching his shirt.

We made love together for a short while, which was all it took for us both to cum hard. As I felt him inject his sperm into my vagina I could hold back no longer and instinctively hugged him as I came hard. The pain in my nipples as they pressed against Neil's chest seemed to add to the ecstasy I felt as I writhed on my man's spewing cock, and I maintained that position until we had both finished. We kissed and caressed together for a few minutes before I leant back a little to reduce the stinging in my nipples. I looked at him, his slightly grizzled beard, piercing eyes, gentle smile. I loved him, this husband of mine, more than anything else in the world. I leant forward and gently kissed him.

"I love you, sweetheart. I know I don't tell you this as much as I should, what with all the work we do to keep this place running, so I'm telling you now. Do you realize that in a few weeks it'll be our first anniversary?"

"I'm sorry, darling, time has just flown. It hardly seems like nearly a year. What about a celebration one weekend?"

I grinned at him as he looked back at me quickly as I continued.

"It could be difficult to get away, why not make it part of one of the weekends we have booked? In two weeks we have a bikini party and two weeks after that is the medieval torture club summer solstice. Do either of them sound like a possible time?"

"That sounds like a good idea, probably at the medieval torture club weekend. That way we can take part to celebrate as well. I'm sure they'll be able to devise some great celebratory ritual for us."

"Ouch! That sounds like fun though."

"Before then I need to buy you an anniversary present so I'll need a day in town. I'll have to find some time for that; perhaps we spend too much time making love. Do you think we should reduce that?"

"Definitely not," I replied as I climbed off his lap, feeling his cum running down my thighs, "Absolutely definitely not."