The Country Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone clapped then broke into small groups as women moved away to begin preparations for the competition and men collected their scoring cards from the back. Neil and I headed out to the kitchen to check that all was well and to pass on the timing for refreshments.

Most of the competitors had competed before and knew the processes, assisting the few who had not. I considered competing in the standard bikini section, but decided against it this time. However, I did change into my very brief bikini which attracted some approving glances from the men in attendance. By 1pm everyone was gathered on the grass area beside the pool where a small stage had been erected for the contestants. One by one they paraded across the stage, walking across, turning slowly, walking back to center stage, bending over towards the watchers, then turning to face the rear and bending over once again, spreading their legs wide apart, then they walked off the stage as men could be seen giving them marks on their cards.

The everyday wear lingerie was generally brief but functional, the sort of lingerie that a young woman would wear beneath work attire to an office. They were obviously keeping the sexy types of lingerie for the other sections. Styles ranged from brief bra and panty sets right through to tight-laced corsets. After each contestant had strutted her stuff, she left the stage and hurried back to her cabin to change for the next section. As contestants were in the same order for each section, this gave them all about half an hour to change.

The wedding lingerie was far more risqué in nature. Several of the bras had holes for nipples to peep through, with one going even further and simply using round disks with holes in the middle which were held on her breasts by her nipples being pushed through the central hole and a nipple bar fitted through her piercings. I thought I would like something like that once my nipples had healed. There was a predictable prevalence of white stockings, many of them fish net, held in place by garter belts, and several tightly laced corsets designed to reveal rather than cover. Many of the women omitted panties, their hairy or shaven pussies showing plainly between their suspenders and below their corsets. Others wore G strings with various decorations on them while two wore C strings, one of which had attached pussy and anal dildos which were obvious when the contestant removed the C string for the audience.

Nightwear was very different again, with bras being absent, the flowing fabrics being sheer to totally transparent, and the woman who used her pierced nipples to hold her breast disks earlier used them again to hold her almost transparent, strapless, floor-length nightgown with splits up the front, rear and sides. The lengths of the gowns varied from floor length to very short, the latter reaching only half way down the globes of her ass and stopping just above the top of the small triangle of hair on her pussy. Overall, I found the nightwear to be very sexy and decided that I should make or buy some items like these for Neil and my other partners to enjoy.

As each contestant finished, she went to the refreshment area and soon a group of scantily clad women were busy sipping drinks and chatting. It was obvious that although these women were competing against each other, they were still the best of friends. Trish approached me towards the end of the competition and asked what I thought.

"I really like the ingenuity that has gone into designing and making these garments," I replied, "I'm sure many of them could be sold in specialty stores."

"Oh yes, and some of them do make these for women. They run a consulting service and customize the apparel for their clients. They make a good living from it too, either part time or, in a few cases, full time. Lingerie really is big business and it seems the less fabric the higher the price," chuckled Trish.

"And they all seem to get on so well together, even though they're competing," I added, noting that women were showing each other design and construction features of their clothing.

"Well, that's to be expected. Many of them went to school together and once you establish a feeling of camaraderie within a group, new arrivals quickly pick it up and perpetuate it. That's why these meetings are so enjoyable. Remember also that many of them not only share their ideas but also their boyfriends and husbands too," grinned Trish.

"Well, I hope I'll be shared tonight. Last night was great with Brian but I think he wants a change for tonight."

"Well, I guess I'll just have to see what I can do. I discussed it with Neil this morning and have arranged for Sam, one of my best friends, to share his bed tonight. I guess that was Ok?"

"Oh yes, absolutely Ok," I reassured her, "Thanks for looking after us."

"I assure you, the pleasure's mutual. Neil's a great lover. Once he found I had a clit hood piercing he had to examine it in detail and then he focused his attention on it, bringing me to several wonderful orgasms. I guess you heard the results, just as I heard the results of Brian's efforts," she grinned at me.

"Yes, it certainly sounded like you were enjoying each other."

"Well, time to set up for the bikinis. After each person does their thing, they then dive into the pool and climb out again without adjusting anything. That's often fun, with some usually ending up naked, not that it matters, it just loses points."

We began walking back to the pool. "I found the wedding lingerie was interesting, I wish I'd seen these fashions before Neil and I were married. I wanted a nude wedding but it's hard to invite relatives who may frown on that. Some of the nearly naked lingerie seemed interesting as well."

"I seriously advise you to go and talk to Sharon. I'll introduce you later. She and her husband Foley design some wonderful wedding under and outer wear. They seem to have the knack of making something that looks quite gorgeous but non-sexual, while underneath it is extremely sexually arousing for the bride. I'm sure you'd have loved it."

"Well, nothing to stop me wearing something like that on our wedding anniversary."

We'd arrived at the pool and went our separate ways, then the first competitors arrived and went through a similar routine to previously, but after they left the stage they dived into the pool and then climbed out before walking across the stage again. As Trish had predicted, many of them had their bikinis moved by the force of the water and several had to dive back into the pool to retrieve the top or bottom sections, or, in two cases, both.

The daring section was more to my liking, most of the bikinis being in the form of a G string panty with varying amounts of pussy cover, while the tops were brief and usually without shoulder straps, causing most contestants to lose points by losing the top as they dived. The ones that did best seemed to be the ones with a strap around the neck going all the way over the pussy, between the legs and around the waist. The triangular pieces of fabric covering breasts and pussy seemed to remain in place far better than the true bikini designs, although it could be argued that these were one-piece swimsuits rather than bikinis.

In the almost nude section straps were the order of the day. Usually the breasts were completely exposed with just a strap around the base, compressing the breast itself and making the nipples far more prominent than usual. Similarly, there were straps around the joints between the thighs and the torso with tiny pieces of fabric covering the vaginal entrance. In some cases, even that fabric was missing, the straps simply being sewn together over the entrance. I found them to be very sexy as they exposed basically everything while giving the hint of some sort of decency. Certainly, all the men in the audience paid rapt attention to this section. They also fared better in the dive, probably because there was less fabric for the water to act upon.

At the end of the competition the men handed in their scorecards and most people simply stripped and dived into the pool or else chatted in small groups. Every now and then a couple would wander away through the grounds and occasionally could be heard a while later as they copulated on the outdoor padded seats. Nobody paid any attention to these activities, treating sex as it really is, a perfectly normal form of enjoyment between consenting adults.

I caught up with Neil after a while, noticing that he was grinning and holding hands with a young woman. They were both flushed and seemed to be very loving towards one another. Neil was dressed in a pair of shorts only while Sam also only wore a pair of very tight cut-off denims.

"Did you have fun together?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, darling," replied Neil, "Honey, this is Mandy, my wife, darling, this is Sam."

I extended my hand to shake hands with Sam but she'd have none of it. She stepped towards me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug, pressing her body against mine hard enough to make me wince from pain in my nipples.

"You're a lucky woman," she told me, "Neil's just a divine lover."

"I know, sweetie, I know," I replied with a smile, "Enjoy your night together."

They walked off, arms around each other. As I watched them go I wondered how I felt about it. A while ago I would have been jealous and angry, but what good would that have done? None, I realized. Right now, I felt happy that they were enjoying each other. I also felt sexy and realized I'd have liked a guy right now to fuck me on one of our outdoor padded seats. Just as that thought crossed my mind, I saw Trish and a handsome looking dark-skinned guy walking towards me.

"You look lonely," the guy greeted me when they arrived, "Can I help?"

Trish chuckled. "This is Eli," she said, "He's the guy I told you about. Women say that he's great in bed so I'll look forward to hearing your opinion tomorrow." She chuckled as she turned and walked away, leaving Eli and me looking at each other. I thought I'd better do something so I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a hug. He wrapped me up in his strong arms and turned the hug into a full-blown sexy, tongue-entwining kiss which lasted several minutes. Once we parted breathlessly, I held him away to get a good look at him. Great muscles, lovely smile, my eyes looked downwards to his shorts and noticed the head of his cock peeking out above the waist elastic.

"Looks like he's pleased to see me," I commented.

"Oh yes, ma'am, he sure is. So pleased that he might even start to grow soon."

So, he's not grown yet, I thought? This is my kind of guy.

"Do you want to try him out before tonight? Maybe, like, now, possibly just around the corner?"

"You lead on, little lady, I'll be right behind you."

I took his hand and led him around the corner to where I knew there was a seat. It was occupied by an entangled couple who were quite oblivious to our presence. I led him further and found a vacant seat where I dispensed with the preliminaries and simply lay down on my back with my legs apart and hanging over the sides. He looked down at me with a grin.

"Fuck me, honey, I'm so hot. Please just fuck me now."

Eli reached behind my back and unfastened my bra top, then lifted it off me, letting out a low whistle when he saw my pierced nipples.

"No, you can't play with them. They were only done two weeks ago and are still tender. But you can gently kiss them and nibble on the tips if you wish."

"I wish," he said as he knelt on the seat, straddling my body. The sensations of his tender lips and hard teeth on the ends of my nipples were amazing. He wrapped a large hand around the base of each breast and continued nibbling as the nipples protruded still further. I looked down to his shorts and saw his cock was poking further out from under the elastic, so I put my thumbs each side and pushed downwards. His shorts moved easily down his thighs until his cock flopped outwards, half hard. He was long and thick with massive balls hanging between his legs. I rubbed his cock gently as he continued to nibble.

After a few minutes of feeling his cock grow in my hand, he dismounted and allowed his shorts to drop off, then pulled my bikini bottoms downwards and off my feet. I spread my legs wide apart and he positioned himself between them with the head of his cock at my drooling entrance. He grinned down at me; I grinned back.

"Put him in me, honey."

He did, slowly, gently, and completely, pushing in one smooth movement until his balls pressed against my perineum and my clit pressed against his cock. We were made for each other, a perfect fit.

"You're used to big cocks by the feel of you," he commented.

"Oh, yes, darling, I love big cocks, especially ones that are pushed right in hard."

I moved my hips, seeking more motion, fucking myself on his huge member, feeling the sensations building. I heard voices and saw some people sitting on the grass beside the path, watching. We had an audience; time to put on a show. As Eli continued to fuck into me hard, I began groaning and writhing under his body, my hands cupping his ass cheeks, pulling him upwards with each thrust. My clit felt like it was being mashed to pulp between our bodies and sent pulses of sensation coursing through me, pushing me towards my imminent orgasm. I wrapped my arms around Eli, pulling him even closer to me, enjoying the feel of his body moving against mine, my nipples being stimulated by his hairy chest. A few more thrusts, a lot closer, almost there, one more, ....

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!" I screamed as my orgasm overwhelmed me. I shuddered beneath Eli's body, my toes curling up as waves of ecstasy poured through me. I felt Eli's movements slow, then continue, enough to keep me cumming and cumming. Each time it eased off, his cock pressed against the end and pushed me higher, keeping me cumming continually. Finally, after what seemed a lifetime, he slowed and stopped, looking down at me with a satisfied grin.

"You like?"

"I like," I panted, drawing his face down to kiss him tenderly. "Geez, you're great!"

"You too, honey, you too."

I slowly came down from my high, noticing several of the watchers now lying on the grass and engaging in amorous activities together. Eli rolled off me and offered me his hand, which I took and stood up. We picked up our clothing and carried it back to the main hall area. I noticed that Eli's cock was still at full erection as he hadn't cum and many of the women we passed commented to each other about it. I held my arm around his waist tightly; his cum was mine for later so I wasn't having anyone helping themselves to it before then.

Once back at the refreshment area we helped ourselves to drinks and cookies and sat on the grassed area outside, chatting, getting to know a little about each other. He shared that he was a straight male prostitute servicing lonely women and had built up a good clientele base. He never ceased to be amazed how men could attract and marry gorgeous girls then focus on work and ignore them completely. I told him of my previous life as a call girl, commenting that it wasn't just the women who were ignored because often men felt the same way. "Perhaps some men and some women were simply happier to play the field rather than remain faithful to one partner," I suggested. "After all, I'm married to Neil but I know we're both still keen to play the field and our vows allow for that."

I needed to head away and check that everything was going well for dinner so left Eli sitting on the grass, people watching. I noticed his cock had shrunk a little, it was now the size of a normal male when erect. Everything was going well in the kitchen, I chatted with the staff there and mentioned that they were free to join in with any activities they liked once their tasks had been completed for the day. They all commented that they'd already been propositioned by several men and two of the girls already had sleeping partners for the night. I felt pleased that they'd taken matters into their own hands, and decided I'd best head back to Eli before someone took him into their hands. I returned to where I'd left him a few moments earlier but he was gone.

Although I knew that he had every right to find and fuck whoever he wanted, I still felt devastated. I wanted his hot cum in me as often tonight as he could manage, yet here I was alone. I knew I had no right to feel alone and devastated, and that I didn't own him, but still, that was how I felt. I sat on the grass where I'd left him to pull myself together. Over the next ten minutes or so I had time to examine my whole lifestyle as I watched couples wandering about the grounds together. Was I being stupid thinking Neil and I could be married and still maintain the free-loving lifestyle we had Should we, perhaps, go the conventional route and swear fidelity to each other only? I came to no conclusions, but only increased my uncertainty. I knew that life was a progression and that to remain static was both impossible and detrimental, but really? I liked our lifestyle; I liked interacting sexually with our visitors each weekend; I certainly didn't want to be tied down by marriage vows to one person, even though I loved Neil dearly. Did he think the same, or would he have preferred me to become a staid monogamist? I resolved to talk to him about this tomorrow, after people had left.

As I reached that decision, Eli walked around the corner followed by another couple. I jumped to my feet and ran the few steps to him, hugging him to me. A part of me seemed to observe what I was doing, shaking her head at this display of ownership of someone who I had only very recently met.

"I thought you'd left me, so soon after our meeting too," I gushed, embarrassing myself as I heard myself speak and realized the neediness I was expressing.

"No chance, honey. I just needed to use the bathroom and ran into Trish who told me you're celebrating your first anniversary soon. She mentioned that she'd recommended you talk with Sharon and Foley and she'd found them but had lost you. So, I brought them here, expecting you'd be waiting, which you are. So, Mandy, meet Sharon and Foley."

I hugged each of them, berating myself mentally for having been so stupid as to doubt Eli, but still having difficulties with my inner strife.

"Pleased to meet you," I greeted them, "Trish said you may be able to help me with something sexy for me to wear at our first anniversary; it's only ten days away so I know I've left it really late."

"Oh, I'm sure we'll be able to design something that will be absolutely perfect," Sharon replied, "You'll just have to tell us the sort of thing that you want."

What did I want? Something sexy, I knew, but what? Was there some sort of theme? What were my fantasies? Really, I thought, I'd been too busy dealing with fantasies of other people to have time for my own. I'd found out I enjoyed bdsm, I liked having my nipples pierced and wanted my clit hood done, I enjoyed sex and could take large cocks, I was addicted to sex to the point of nymphomania, I liked being naked, wearing skimpy and provocative clothing. But when it came to what I wanted to look like in front of all my friends and Neil, well, I really had no idea.

"Well, I don't really know," I said at last. "I guess we need to sit down and I want to hear what you suggest."

"Yeah, sure, why don't you come to town and visit our studio sometime this next week? Maybe Monday would be best as that gives us two weeks to prepare."

I agreed that I'd be in on Monday and we'd discuss it then. The afternoon was cooling so we went inside and I pulled a translucent wrap around me to keep the chill away. Dinner was being served so the four of us collected plates of delicious food and sat outside watching the sun set as we ate and chatted. After a while we decided to go inside where it was warmer and collected dessert and drinks from the buffet. As we moved away we were joined by another woman who linked her arm through Foley's.