The Country Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you nearly ready for bed, lover?" she asked.

"Yes, almost," replied Foley before turning to us. "This is Toni," he introduced the newcomer, "Toni, this is Sharon, Mandy and Eli. Toni has agreed to share my bed tonight." He gave her a smile and a kiss.

"Hi, guys," said Toni, "I hope you haven't drained him, sweetheart," she said to Sharon.

"I'm sure he's saved some for you, honey. Have fun."

Foley went with Toni towards the exit, probably heading to her cabin, I thought.

"What are your sleeping arrangements?" I asked Sharon.

"I don't have any at present," she replied, "Are you guys up for a threesome?"

That sounded like fun to me. From what I'd experienced with Eli so far, it seemed he would have little difficulty servicing two sex-starved females. I was about to answer when Eli replied, with a huge grin on his face.

"I, for one, would be delighted if you'd care to join us in bed, darlin', how 'bout you, Mandy?"

"Yes, absolutely. I was just about to invite you myself."

"Thanks so much," replied Sharon, giving us each a kiss and hug. "You ready for bed yet because I'm certainly ready."

We left our glasses and dessert plates on a table and headed upstairs to my room. Once inside, Eli slowly and seductively stripped each of us before finally removing his clothing. His cock was enormous once again, obviously aroused by his anticipation of a night of loving with two young women.

"So, before I do anything at all, I want a show from you ladies," he told us, "Just take your time and show me how much you love each other."

It was fortunate that we were in my bedroom because I kept a supply of sex toys in a drawer, which I now opened. Sharon enthusiastically selected a large vibrating cock, which was actually my favorite, and grinned at me.

"Lie on the bed, honey, I want to make you cum and cum and cum with this monster."

I lay on the bed on my back, legs wide apart so my sopping pussy lips were gaping. Sharon lay beside me while Eli pulled a chair over and sat to get a good view. Sharon began by nibbling my nipples, very gently due to their tenderness, while I caressed and nibbled her breasts. Once we were both hot and ready, she slid down and began tonguing my pussy, running her tongue over my labia and around my clit without touching it, causing me to become even more aroused. I thrust my hips upwards to try to get her to lick my clit, but to no avail. Each time I tried she looked up and met my eyes, her face in a wide grin. I was becoming frustrated, rapidly, at being teased like this.

After a long time she stopped and sat back on her heels.

"Your turn," she said as she rolled to the side and lay on her back just as I had been.

I felt so frustrated; horny as hell, my pussy ready to be penetrated, by cock or dildo I didn't mind, just so long as it brought me my release. But it seemed Sharon had other ideas. I decided that the best way was to play her game so I slid down the bed and knelt between her legs, using my tongue to do my utmost to arouse her by licking and sucking her pussy area, but refusing to suck or lick her clit, just as she had tortured me. Within a few minutes she was moaning and thrusting just as I had been, trying to gain more stimulation but each time she did this I simply backed off for a short time before continuing. I glanced at Eli and noticed he was watching intently, slowly stroking his massive organ which was drooling a constant stream of precum.

I gave in first. I placed my lips around Sharon's clit and began sucking hard, feeling her respond beneath my mouth. I moved my hands to her breasts and squeezed her nipples, twisting them, eliciting a short scream from her. I then brought one hand down to her pussy and slowly eased a finger inside, turning it to stroke the sensitive area just inside her entrance. She began humping my finger, rolling her head from side to side as her breathing rate increased and a slow, keening sound came from her lips. I sucked even harder and she was there, writhing beneath me, ripping her clit from between my lips as she came hard. I rode her orgasm for a short time then I sat back and watched as she came down from her high and grinned up at me.

"Thank you," she said at last, "Thank you, sweetheart, I really needed that. Your turn now."

Once more, we swapped places and she began arousing me again. I felt sensations rising in my body, wanting to cum, needing to cum, but also needing more stimulation. Then she began sucking my clit and running her finger across the sensitive area inside my vagina. Fortunately, she didn't arouse my nipples as they would have been extremely painful, but as it was I climbed the mountain quickly, pausing for a few seconds before reaching the peak and tumbling helplessly down the other side with an ear-piercing scream. My body shook and trembled as waves of orgasm poured through it, then I slowly came down as she decreased then stopped her stimulation. It was my turn now to grin a huge grin at her and thank her.

"Mmmm, sweetie, that was soooo nice. Just how I like it."

"Do you always scream like that when you cum?"

"No, not always, but often. All the best ones get a scream."

"So, is it dildo time?"

"Yeah, it is. Lie on your back and I'll show you what this baby can do."

Sharon lay down and I slowly inserted the huge vibrating dildo into her sloppy vagina, pushing it inside until only a few inches remained outside. I knew it was in about nine inches, so she would certainly be feeling it. I looked at her face and she was partly grinning, partly showing signs of the strain that such a large toy inside her created. I began stroking her clit with my finger, causing her to twitch whenever I touched a particularly sensitive spot. I focused on that spot, then slowly turned the vibrations on to low, watching her response.

It was immediate and strong. She again began making a keening wail as I slowly moved the dildo inside her, feeling her pussy vibrating in time with the device. I turned it up a little and was rewarded by greater signs of arousal. Up higher and she began writhing on the bed, rolling her head from side to side. Higher still and she was panting, her body thrusting upwards against my hand as it held the dildo inside her. Up again to maximum as I simultaneously began moving it out and then in again, pushing it slightly further in with each thrust. She accepted this for a few thrusts, then she reached her limit and gripped the cover with her fists, screaming long and loud as her orgasm wracked her body. I held the dildo inside her, moving with her writhing, shuddering and twisting; she continued to scream, stopping her breathing once she was out of breath, then she stopped all sound and movement, completely relaxed, unconscious.

I withdrew the dildo and turned it off, then watched her inert body slowly come back to life, a great sucking breath of air, let out shortly afterwards, followed by more rapid breaths, reoxygenating her blood, reviving her. Her eyes opened, unfocused, then they focused on me and she smiled.

"Did I pass out?" she asked me.

"Yes, honey, you did. You were wonderful to watch. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, yes; yes, yes, YES!! That was the best I've ever had. Thank you so much."

I bent forward and kissed her on the lips, our tongues entwining. I lifted off, becoming aware of my need for what she'd just had.

"You ready to do the same for me?" I asked.

"You betcha. Lie down."

I did and she slid the dildo into my gaping, sopping love tunnel. I knew that it would slide almost all the way in; I'd been practising. I watched her face as the monster disappeared inside me and once it was almost completely inside she gazed at me.

"Is that Ok?"

"Yes, sweetie, that's fine."

"But it's so far in. You must be huge."

"Yes, I am rather. Now make me cum."

I felt her finger begin to massage my clit gently, then felt the vibrations begin, pulsing through my body, arousing me, pushing me towards my climax. She sped the vibes up every few seconds until my whole world was centered on my pussy and the sensations radiating from it. I felt it increase to what I knew was maximum speed. I had masturbated with it like this, seeing how long I could last. My record was 89 seconds. I didn't think I'd last that long tonight. I felt my climax approach, my body making involuntary movements, shaking, my head rolling from side to side, I heard a scream; was that me? Then I was there, waves of blissful ecstasy pouring through me as Sharon pushed the dildo into me as hard as she could. It was beautiful, wonderful, I felt myself seem to explode, then nothing.

I came to a short time later, I guess, to see Sharon looking down at me, grinning as though she'd won a fabulous prize.

"Thank you, sweetie," I said, stroking her body gently, "That was wonderful."

"You looked so beautiful cumming like that, honey."

She leaned forward and we kissed again, then she withdrew the dildo, leaving my gaping pussy empty.

"Your turn, Eli," she said, "Come and fuck me darling."

Eli needed no second invitation. His cock was shiny from his precum as he approached the bed where Sharon now lay next to me. With no need of foreplay, he lay between her legs and slid his engorged member straight inside, to the hilt. I propped myself up on an elbow to better see the action. Eli was thrusting in and out, deeply, pressing his pubic bone against Sharon's clit with each thrust as he held himself fully inside, moving his hips to grind her clit. Sharon's arms and hands were waving in the air, not knowing where to rest, fingers clutching at the air as her toes also clenched and relaxed with each stimulating thrust.

"Oh, yes, darling, yes, like that, ooohhh, yes, yes . . . ," Sharon babbled on as wave after delicious wave of sensation poured through her nervous system. Eli had a grin on his face as he watched his lover respond beneath him, fully aware of the raging emotions that he was causing to ravage her. She stopped babbling and began her high pitched keening wail again as she rolled her head from side to side, completely out of any sort of voluntary control. Her body began twitching as her wail rose in pitch then she gripped Eli's body and pulled herself even harder against him as she drove herself onto his rock-hard spike and came hard.

Her body tensed up and she bit his shoulder at the peak and then her body began shuddering and writhing beneath him as he continued to ream her cunt with his log while she remained on her orgasmic high. They stayed like that for a long time, it seemed, until finally Sharon relaxed again and went limp beneath Eli's body. Her eyes were flickering though and she was still fully conscious, just totally exhausted from the huge orgasm she'd just experienced. I felt quite shattered just watching her. Eli supported his weight on his elbows and bent forward to kiss her, sexily, erotically. I realized that he hadn't cum yet; he'd retained his rigidity so I could receive his potent sperm. I resolved that my hungry pussy would be fed his delicious soup tonight.

After a few more minutes he withdrew his mighty sword from Sharon's scabbard and moved over to me. I welcomed him with outspread arms and legs, wrapping my legs around him and pulling him to me. I felt the pain from my breasts as his body pressed on my nipples, the pain serving only to arouse me further. He slid inside, our combined lubrication allowing him to impale me fully in one stroke, which culminated in the pressure of his bone against my sensitive, erect clit. A wave of painful pleasure washed over me, spreading from my crotch right through my body. We kissed as we lay there, fully connected by his rampant cock. I noticed that Sharon had recovered enough to prop herself up for a better view, and vowed that she would not be disappointed with our show.

Eli began fucking me hard, slowly withdrawing almost completely, then ramming back in hard and fast. I was pleased that I'd been expanding my love tunnel or it could have been painful, but instead it was extremely arousing. Each time he pressed against the end of my tunnel at the same time as he ground my clit, a surge of sensation poured through me which I needed to process without cumming. My increasing arousal made it more difficult to process each surge as it arrived and I knew it was only a matter of time before I was pushed over the edge. Not before he cums, I kept telling myself, not before he cums. I cupped his ass cheeks with my hands, pulling him upwards to assist him to fill me with each thrust. This seemed to have an effect on him; it was no longer him just fucking me, it was now me fucking him as well. I sensed that he was getting close so continued my efforts.

After a few more strokes, after each one of which I had to fight not to cum, he became less coordinated, less in control. His slow withdrawals became faster and very soon he was fucking in and out as fast as possible. There was no time to process each thrust; I was overwhelmed. Just before I reached my peak two things happened. There was a feminine scream of ecstasy from the adjoining room as Neil's partner Sam climaxed noisily. That seemed to have the effect of pushing Eli past his limit and with an almighty thrust he seemed to push his cock halfway towards my mouth and he commenced pumping his hot cum against the end of my love tunnel. The sensations of warmth, of his size, of the depth he reached in me, combined with Sam's scream, pushed me over the edge.

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! I'MMMM CUMMMMINGGGGGG!!!" I screamed as my body took over, writhing, shuddering, trembling beneath Eli, my hands clinging to his arms, feet curled up as the sensations of ecstasy overcame me completely. I remember a few seconds of this orgasmic bliss, then nothing.

I must have regained consciousness quickly because Eli was still deeply implanted inside me and had taken his weight off me so I could breathe while he also panted rapidly after his exertions. Sharon lay beside us, one hand stroking Eli's body as she watched us recover. The next few minutes were spent disengaging from each other, cuddling, kissing and finally falling asleep with our arms around Eli as he lay between us women.

I awoke as light peeked around the blind, lifting my head to look at the three of us lying in bed, wondering if I could tolerate a polyamorous relationship full time; could I live with another woman sharing my husband and lover? Probably not. However, I realized I had a double standard here because the idea of two men sharing me was completely acceptable. In fact, I thought that idea was really hot. I needed to use the bathroom so rolled out of bed, but the movement disturbed Eli, who looked at me through one opened eye.

"Hurry back, lover," he whispered.

I did, to find that he was now wide awake, as was Sharon. In fact, Eli was filling her vacant vagina with his early morning wood. I hadn't been that long in the bathroom, had I? I sat on the bed watching enviously as she responded to his thrusting, seeing her nipples come erect, her face flush, all the tell-tale signs of a woman's arousal. While Eli lasted for hours last evening, today it was over in a few minutes. He fucked into Sharon hard, pushing them both towards their crises quickly. Sharon gasped then made her keening sounds then she was writhing beneath Eli as Eli thrust his hips forward and held tight, obviously pumping his sperm into her as his balls rose and fell with every muscle contraction. They lay together for a few minutes, recovering, kissing. Then Eli withdrew and rolled onto his back while Sharon slid off the bed and headed to the bathroom, cum dripping from her gaping pussy lips.

As Eli lay on the bed his cock was still erect, pointing to the ceiling. I straddled his legs and moved up his body, keeping eye contact until I reached his hips and felt his sticky cock against my belly. I lifted myself upwards then lowered my entrance to his tip, wriggling to introduce the head of his cock between my labia, then I slowly sank downwards, feeling his cock entering me, spreading my walls apart, invading my unprepared space. I hadn't been opened or lengthened by a dildo today, so I was only half way down his cock when he hit the end. I lifted slowly and dropped down again, pushing him in further as I lengthened inside, up and down several more times and I was able to sit on him fully, my clit nestled against his pubic bone. It felt so wonderful, so fulfilling. He reached up and encircled the base of my breasts with his fingers and thumbs, tightening them until my breasts were constricted and lengthened, my nipples engorged by the pressure as well as arousal. I would have loved him to be able to twist and pull my nipples and rings but knew it would be too painful; another time perhaps.

I began moving back and forth, maintaining full penetration as I flexed my hips, feeling the head of his cock rubbing over my cervix, a feeling that I found enjoyable and arousing. I moved my hands onto his chest and used that as leverage to gain more movement, causing greater clit stimulation, pushing me towards my morning release. He began thrusting upwards on each of my forward strokes, increasing the stimulation, and after a short time of this he released my breasts and placed his hands on my hips to slide my hips harder, faster and further across his hard cock. I could tell by his breathing that he was getting close; so was I. Each passage of his cock across my clit sent waves of sensations through me. I relaxed, surfng these waves, nothing left to prove, no competition to see who would cum first, or, in fact, who would cum at all. Nature would take its course, and it did, pushing me up the slope once again until my entire focus was on the sensations generated by my clit. A few more thrusts, my head lolling on my shoulders as though lacking muscle control, my hips being forced back and forth now, no longer under my control, then wham!

"Yes, honey, oooohhhh, yes, like that, yes, Yes, YESSSSSS, OOOOHHHHH, YESSSSSSSS!" I screamed as my orgasm hit me, sending my body into paroxysm of ecstatic pleasure.

I felt Eli push me back and forth a few more times before he held me still and, as though in a dream, I felt his hot ejaculate filling my love tunnel again.

We slowly returned to reality and showered together, although fitting three people into a shower cubicle was interesting. We then threw on a few clothes against the morning chill and headed down to breakfast. Neil told me he'd had an excellent night with Sam and I told him about Eli and about Sharon and my all girl experience last night. He commented that he'd heard my screams just as I'd heard Sam's. Foley joined us and described his night with Toni and we all chatted for a while, sharing our experiences of last night and other erotic encounters we'd had previously.

Prizegiving from the judging of the various categories of lingerie and bikinis from the previous afternoon was set for 10am, so we all entered the hall and the prizes were awarded. These usually took the form of a variety of sex toys which were sponsored gifts from a manufacturer. It was a light-hearted presentation complete with the usual ribald comments from the floor. After that lunch was available and people loaded their belongings into their vehicles, farewelled friends and lovers until next time, and headed away when they were ready.

Eli, Sam, Foley, Sharon, Toni, Neil and I ate lunch together before Neil and I wished them well for safe journeys, giving hugs and kisses all round. As people left, the staff busied themselves cleaning cabins as well as the communal areas until by 5pm the venue was as tidy as usual and the sense of peace which we so enjoyed in our rural domain had returned.

Neil and I dived into the pool and swam alongside each other until we'd each completed 20 lengths, when we rested at the side of the pool.