The Country Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you know this wedding anniversary we're having in a couple of weeks," I began.

Neil grinned. "Yes, I hear you're set on that date so we can celebrate at the club's summer solstice celebration. I'm not quite sure why you chose that weekend, but that's fine."

"Well, last night as I lay in bed with Eli and Sharon, I was wondering if maybe we should have a conventional married relationship. Most people go from being free and willing to engage in all sorts of activities together and with others to being controlling and limited in what they permit themselves and their spouse to do. I don't want us to end up like that, but there seem to be so many societal pressures to conform that I've begun doubting the openness of our marriage. What do you think?"

"I totally hear what you're saying. Actually, I was discussing it with Sam last night too, with our anniversary coming up and all. She's in a very loose relationship with a guy, no attachments except mutual sexual attraction. They have no plans to marry, but she was saying that if they did make a commitment to each other it would not be marriage, which she regards as a pejorative term equivalent to male domination. She was describing a partnership type of system, just like people go into a business partnership, in which the partners are equal and they decide upon a set of rules that govern their relationship. So just hypothetically, they could say that they choose to spend their lives with one another until such time as they decide not to, and that they are able to share their love with others in whatever way they wish. There would be other things there as well, including maybe allowing children, or even prohibiting children, allowing other partners in bed with them, even forming another similar but different partnership with another, just as being in one business partnership does not preclude a person from being in another one at the same time."

"That sounds really interesting," I agreed, "We'd certainly need to do some thinking and talking if we decided to go down that track. I guess it wouldn't need a marriage celebrant if we decided at our anniversary to change the basis of our marriage, just someone to witness the agreement. So, we could easily do that in two weeks' time. What say you and I both write down separately what we would agree to and particularly what we would not agree to and we can then compare notes and work out any differences to see if we do need to change anything. We may find it's perfectly alright and maybe I'm just being paranoid."

"That's a good scheme. We need a report back day. I know you're seeing Sharon and Foley tomorrow morning, so how about Wednesday morning for discussion time?"

"That's wonderful, darling," I agreed kissing him, "Of course, even if it's not a change of relationship, it's still a celebration of our union and commitment to each other after a year of marriage, so it can certainly have some formality, like sexy lingerie and dress. So, I'll definitely keep my appointment with Sharon and Foley."

"Of course, darling," replied Neil as he moved around in front of me and intensified the kiss. I'd had such wonderful sex this weekend that I thought I'd probably be all sexed out for at least a few days, but not so. As soon as I was in Neil's embrace I felt my pussy tingling. There was definitely more than just a large cock that was involved with sexual attraction. Neil obviously felt the same as his rapidly hardening cock pressed against my pussy. He moved his hands under my ass cheeks and lifted me, allowing his cock to position itself, finding its way between my labia as I wrapped my legs around his hips. Then he simply lowered me onto him, his cock sliding inside me effortlessly and so very sexily as I fully engulfed him and he nibbled my neck with his lips and teeth.

"I love you so much, darling Mandy," he murmured in my ear.