All Comments on 'The Couples Massage'

by Clock63

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Even caged...

Even caged he could visit a divorce lawyer...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CRY CRY

Morons come to a cuckold sex site and read a cuckold sex story and then out come the hate comments and the morals brigade.Never understand why come here if you hate it so much unless you do enjoy it after all..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I love this site

Morons come here to make folks believe that a normal male is a moron... Ha, Ha, Naaaa. If it weren't for the normals all the stories like this would top the charts as 5's and never be brought down to near where they belong. Because of the site scoring process, they are still never as low as they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Story

Next chapter. His wife and the masseuse will both take turns whipping him, then they'll let the men whip him and rape his ass and force him to suck them off. How's that for a story all of you cranky homophobic nonnies out there. Oh and his big cock hurts so much being imprisoned in that dastardly steel cage, and he loves being punished, it gets him erect. Oh my. The pain. The humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

sexydad50sexydad50over 6 years ago
Very Kinky

Cuck yes. Kinky. Not my cup of tea, but fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Happy Birthday??? OMG!

Sure didn't see that ending coming. There was no sign of the wife being dominant in the relationship. Wow! That was a wicked twist.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
1*

Pure carp. Need a new category for this cuckold stuff. No loving wives here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That was pretty dumb.

cuck much?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NOT A HOT WIFE JUST A WHORING SLUT

I gather the wife was only carrying out his fantasies, as for the cock cage it shows how little she respects or loves him. Sorry I would B.T.B. I could easy release a cock cage I gather they have the simplest of keys, once off it would be of no use at all. She would never get me watching her get fucked because I would be gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not LW

This was placed in the wrong category. Most definitely belongs in "non consent/ reluctance". You could continue this as a cuckold storyline, or just as easily morph into BTB. My wife amd I have played from time to time, but if she ever pulled something like this she'd be on the curb.

WinchbiWinchbiover 6 years ago
Where is this place

Loved this story. If it truly existed I would be looking to get my wife and I booked on for very similar treatment. Just love the idea of her getting what she really diserves.

Again thanks for a great story and if anyone knows of a place let me this I am really interested

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome.

More more more please!! Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous