The Cowboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel remained legs spread wide while Bill dressed again to open the bar. Mel was in her element, the antique room and the cunt full of cum.

"I love getting fucked in this room."

"Do you? My first wife did, too. When we started out money was tight and she had a short list of locals she'd fuck in this room for money."

"Like a prostitute?"

"Exactly like a prostitute. Fifty dollars back then. She'd probably get a couple of hundred now. You sure could if you are interested."

"It seems all so romantic, being a prostitute in the 1880's in a room like this with cowboys in the saloon downstairs and women fucking upstairs."

"That's about the way it was back in the day. Not so good for most of the whores though as the pay was low. Only the real lookers demanded the big dollars. Of course, that was about five dollars per trick back then. I could keep you busy if you'd want to split the earnings."

Mel looked at me with a big grin and that look on her face like she wanted my approval.

"Think about it, Honey. Guys paying me to fuck them just like I was a prostitute in the Old West."

I knew the decision had been made. We were there for a week. We might as well see how many guys would pay to fuck her. The bartender was looking at me to see if I gave my approval. I didn't get a chance to respond.

"Where are we going to find these guys?" Mel sounded so eager to get started prostituting herself.

Bill smiled. He just found another source of income.

"My first wife hung out in the saloon until some guy at the bar would say something to me about how he would like to fuck her. Then my story was that she was a local girl behind on some bills and I'd let her take some guy upstairs to earn some cash."

"Did she ever get caught by the police?"

"We were pretty lucky, but one time she did have to fuck a couple of deputies to keep our asses out of jail."

Mel giggled. "I could do that."

"With those legs you should be wearing a dress. Not too short, but well above the knee. Lose the bra and make sure the right angle lets a guy have a peek at a boob. The guy fucking you probably isn't going to be the guy you are flirting with. You can use your husband for that. If you pick up some other guy that's okay, too. Most of your Johns are going to come from me when they talk about you needing a good fucking, hard cock, or however they describe it. I'll be setting it up. Be watching me for a signal."

We went shopping. Mel found the perfect dress and announced nothing was going underneath it. She switched her cowgirl boots she thought was sexy for a pair of low heels. She was wanting fucked before we could get back to the saloon. The signal to Mel was going to be the bartender wiping inside a beer mug with a towel while her looked right at her.

With the it being just eleven in the morning and the lunch crowd not yet arriving we talked and flirted between ourselves. Mel stopped talking and stared at the Bartender. A customer was having a hushed conversation with him at the bar. Bill looked at her and started wiping the mug. Mel stood to leave me.

"Wish me luck."

"Wait, aren't I going with you?"

"You'd be hard to explain, Sweetie. I'm a big girl, especially down there."

Trust me. Not knowing what was going on up there was worse than watching it. I couldn't stop checking my watch. Forty minutes later the man tried to mix in with the lunch crowd and sat at the bar again. Bill had a big grin on his face and both men laughed. It must have been worth two hundred. My wife came in a few minutes later.

"Do you still have that morning after pill in your pocket?"

I patted my shirt pocket.

"Good, we are going to need it. I had the guy pretty worked up before he even left the bar. Fucked me twice."

She handed me $200. Bill gave me a wave. He brought us over two diet sodas.

"That was great. The guy loved it, but you're in it for the money. Fuck them, but get them to cum in you and get back downstairs. You took twice as long as you should have taken and should not have fucked him twice for the same money."

By six in the afternoon Mel had been upstairs four times. I was left downstairs to imagine what she was doing for the money.

Bill told us to take a break and come back at eight o'clock. When we got home Tex was sitting in a chair by our door. Mel took him to the camper bed and fucked him. She fed us some skillet hamburger dish and fucked Tex again before we returned to the saloon. Between eight and midnight Mel made five more trips upstairs. Some took only ten minutes, barely time to undress and dress again. Mel outclassed everyone she spent time with in the old hotel room. I could imagine the dust flying from the mattress, the squeaking springs, and was sure the headboard had banged the wall a few times.

Mel had nine guys between her legs, plus Bill, and Tex twice. She really was the little whore. She showed no sign of tiring and still said it was all very romantic like being a prostitute in the Old West.

Tex had her twice during the night. She sucked his cock dry before he left for work.

"Did you suck guy's cocks up in the room?"

"It was either/or. They all came up to fuck, but two wanted their cum in my mouth."

"I'm not sure I like that. You up there with men. Me not knowing what was going on."

"Like I said before. I am a big girl and this is my week to be a whore. A couple of guys I would not have fucked, but being a whore means being a whore."

We shopped for another dress. The cum scent was never going to leave the fabric in the one from the day and night before. Still being the romantic Mel said she would wash the dress at home then wear it when we went out to remind me of all the guys she fucked while wearing it.

I was concerned about being a cuckold. Mel had taken it way beyond that. That day was the same as the one before. At the end of the night Mel and the bartender each walked away with a grand each. Ten men had paid for sex with my wife.

When we left the bar Mel wanted to walk around downtown for a little while. She said she liked to feel the cum move around in her. Some guy with Iowa tags pulled up in his car and stopped beside us. Mel leaned in the window to talk.

"I saw you in the bar, but couldn't get up enough nerve to talk to you. Then when I got up the nerve I couldn't find you. I just had to say how fuckable you look."

"Thanks, I get that a lot. Where are you from?"

"Dunlap, Iowa."

Having spent time on the farm in my own youth I had no trouble believing this guy was from Iowa.

My wife is already at our hotel." He continued. "Headache. You know how women get headaches."

"Make me an offer." Mel leaned in the car a little bit.

"An offer?"

"You said I was fuckable. How fuckable?"

Holy shit. My wife was about to pickup someone off the street.

"Umm ,,, a couple hundred?"

"Make it three and I'll fuck you in your car."

"Okay ... where." He couldn't believe this was about to happen.

Mel looked at me then looked around the street.

"Park under that tree over there. We will hold your wallet and your car keys while I fuck you."

By then the guy was too far gone to protest our precaution.

Mel took off her dress before getting in the car. I could see her climb over his cock.

"I wasn't thinking. I don't have a condom." Iowa stammered.

"We aren't going to need a condom."

Mel slide down over his cock and started rocking as she lifted herself up and down. They ended up with Mel on her back and the Iowa dude naked outside his car fucking her where her cunt lined up with the edge of the backseat. It was worth three hundred to the guy. Trust me. Never before and never again would he get a fucking like that. Iowa drove off happy.

"I can't believe I got propositioned on the street and fucked a guy in his car. Now I'm a modern day whore. Your wife is a streetwalker."

"Which do you like best?"

"Oh, the old bed in the hotel room. No doubt."

Back at the camper Mel had told Tex where we hid the spare key. It was one in the morning by then. Tex was asleep in the camper bed. Mel woke him up by rubbing her tits in his face. Again, I heard them fucking twice in the night with Mel squealing out once when cum hit her cervix hard.

I woke them up in the morning. It was almost cute, the tangle of arms and legs. Tex was sleeping with a hardon. Mel had a drippy slit. She fucked him again.

Same shopping in the morning. Another new dress. A little longer, but fuller skirt. It would be easy to show as much leg as in the shorter one ... and the tits ... the tits were going to be viewable for those that made the effort. Being aked under her clothes always made Mel extra horny.

We saw the Cowboy waiting for the start of the first gunfight. Mel waved. He came over to talk a moment.

"I hear you and Bill struck up a deal. He said you sure beat his first wife scoring money in the sack."

"Really?" Mel smirked.

"Got time for a quick romp above the saloon?"

"For you, sure!"

I followed along and settled next to the bed. The Cowboy fucked her pretty hard and was done in less than ten minutes. He seemed angry like he was trying to punish her with his big dick. Never try to do that with a woman. It just isn't going to work.

"Did those other guys fuck you like that? Make you cum like that?"

Mel did cum twice with him.

"Most of them were pretty good. Some not so much. Just about anybody can make me cum."

I watched my wife taking him down a few notches. The power quickly shifted from the Cowboy having the power over her married cunt to him being a guy that really wanted to fuck her. I don't think that happened to him very often. Her actions shook Mel up a little. The Cowboy was a good fuck and had been the one to wreck my vacation and light a fire in her loins.

At 10:00 the Cowboy was in the street faking another gunfight. Mel and I were still in the room. She was still naked with her legs open. Slowly she would run her fingers into her snatch and through the Cowboy's sperm. Every minute or so she would suck his cum off her fingers. Most times she would tease me by showing me the cum in her mouth before swallowing.

"You know, Sweetheart, I don't like it when you are up here fucking a parade of guys and I don't know if you are alright and what you are doing."

"Every guy that has fucked has come up here on the lines from Bill's story. Not one person has hit on us directly. Plus, he kind of screens them and everyone has been nice. What do you want me to do?"

"I don't know. It's just creepy with you being up here and me waiting downstairs while you play the prostitute and some guy pays you to fuck him."

We went down to the bar to see if Bill could use some other story.

"Well, it's good to stick near to the truth. You are at the campground?"

"Yeah ... " I offered.

"How about I say you are broken down and need, say $2800 dollars to fix your rig. Otherwise, you are stuck here. Mel's been fucking some guys to help pay for the repairs, but you insist on being in the room. That might make it a little kinky, but you'd figure that a lot of guys would like the idea of fucking some married cunt in front of her old man."

"That could work." Mel seemed willing.

"Let's try it today and see how it works out. If it doesn't work we go back to Plan One."

Mel seemed happy. I felt like I was getting my way although I'd be watching a lot of fucking. We got up to leave.

"Hold a bit." Bill stopped us. "There's a guy over there giving Mel the look over. Let's see how it plays out."

Mel and I sat at a table, her showing some leg and acting flirty towards me. The man went to the bar. Mel and I watched them talk about ten minutes. Almost at the end the guy gave us a curious look. Bill picked up a beer mug and wiped the inside with a cloth. Mel took my hand and led me to the back stairs. She undressed and waited on the bed.

"I hope you aren't sorry when you get what you wished for." My wife teased.

The main difference was Mel encouraging the guy to cum in her unprotected cunt rather than holding him off so she could get multiple orgasms. Ten minutes later I watched her collect two hundred dollars from a very pleased John. My wife the Old West prostitute. She looked at me.

"I guess you've still got that pill in your pocket. Do you want to gamble if I am pregnant and take a chance on the baby having fifty daddies?"

I'd been thinking about it. The naughty fact was hard to deny. My wife knocked up by a random stranger? I almost threw the pill in the trash. I handed the pill to Mel. She handed the pill back to me. Shit! Did she want to be knocked up for nine months not knowing what was inside her?

"Here, you hold it a little longer. I'll take it tonight."

"It's Friday. The Cowboy fucked you Monday afternoon. Are we cutting it kind of close?"

"Hmmm. Let's see. Tuesday afternoon was one day. Then Mel made a point of counting on fingers. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Five days is Saturday."

"Are we going to push it to the edge on the five days?"

"Haven't we taken everything to the edge this week? I'll take it tomorrow."

"Do you think one them knocked you up?"

"I'm sure one of them knocked me up. I might be full of cum but I knew with ours kids when I was pregnant. I'm definitely pregnant by one of these guys that fucked me."

We went back into the saloon. It was about an hour later when the bartender looked at Mel and wiped the mug with the glass. Mel got a college professor that time. He explained he was on vacation with his wife and four kids. His wife was kind enough to let him rest at the bar while she managed the kids through the shops. My naked wife and those long legs slightly spread made him lose this train of thought.

The man had a pretty average cock on him. Smaller than me. Mel had told me most were my size or smaller with the occasional surprise thrown in. I watched my wife closely. She was not a prostitute that would lay there until the man would cum between her legs. Fifteen minutes later she had cum twice from him fucking her and again when she felt his sperm shoot into her. The man started to dress.

"Wow. This is the best vacation ever." The man was still catching his breath.

"Yes, I know. Mine, too."

Mel looked so fuckable splayed open on the bed. Some cum trickled into her slit. Mel caught it on her finger and put it to her lips. She showed it on her tongue to the man and me, then swallowed.

"Oh my God. That almost made me want to fuck you again."

"I'm here all week." Mel giggled.

The man handed her the two hundred.

"Well, I hope you get your camper fixed."

Again downstairs Bill brought us over a couple of sandwiches and diet colas.

"Looks like the plan works okay. They seem to even more interested in the new story. What say we up it to $300? Maybe you won't fuck as many but the end of the day might mean more cash."

"If that's the way you think it's going to work let's leave it the way it is."

Mel smiled at both of us. The cock mattered more than the cash.

As we ate we watched Bill speak to a man and woman at the bar. Bill kept looking at us in an odd way. Mel's phone chimed. She read the text and handed her phone to me. The message said the woman wanted to watch.

"That alright with you?" I asked.

"Fine with me. Let her watch."

Mel nodded. Bill returned her smile and wiped the inside of the beer mug.

Things started out a little odd as we worked our way up the back stairs the couple was just a few steps behind us. Their conversation revealed their accent was England.

"Now remember, when you cum in her don't just lie there. Get off her."

The woman sounded like a real uptight bitch. We couldn't hear what her husband was saying. Mel unlocked the door and had the couple enter the room. Mel followed and I closed the door behind us. The woman took my seat in the chair. I got another chair and sat beside her. She gave me a look and said nothing. She did seem interested in Mel getting undressed, checking out the woman she was allowing her husband to fuck.

The man was almost as odd. Most men would see Mel undressed, drop their clothes near the bed and proceed to fuck her. This guy took off each piece of clothing and neatly folded it before handing it to his wife. She neatly piled them on her lap as she sat ramrod straight in the chair. She leaned forward slightly and tilted her head to watch her husband's cock slide into my wife. She moved a little to watch the view from above, watching his cock move in and out of Mel.

The oddness of the situation had some effect on Mel. She had cum a couple of times as the foreigner worked in and out of her. We both expected some kind of explosion from the English wife. When the guy spurted his cum in her Mel wasn't expecting it and was caught off guard. The man got off her as previously instructed. Mel made sure the wife saw her open cunt and her man's cum as his creampie started to leak out. In a classic stiff English accent the wife began to speak.

"Well, we can't leave a mess like that, now can we?"

Mel got a jolt when the wife handed the husband his neatly folded clothes and put her face right in Mel's soaked cunt. My wife's hands went up. She looked at me with a new found WTF look. Then her eyes rolled back when the tongue went up her slit and sucked Mel's clit before going back to eating her man's cum from Mel. My wife closed her eyes and let it happen. Her little movements indicated the wife was making Mel orgasm over and over again.

The look on Mel's face told how hard the woman was getting to her. No longer so straight laced the woman pulled away to say something.

"We're never going to get you cleaned up if you keep cumming faster than I can lick it from you."

A finger went inside Mel. The finger rubbed her g-spot, a place that Mel used a lot, but was used to not getting such direct attention. The lady's thumb went on Mel's clitoris. She made a motion like a person rubbing their thumb and forefinger together only with Mel in between them. Mel wasn't in between anything. She was right there, cumming hard for the English wife.

My whore wife started to orgasm hard. Right in the middle of that the English woman removed her thumb from Mel's clit and replaced it with her mouth. Sucking the clit between her teeth the English wife moved her thumb inside Mel's wide open cunt and pinched the g-spot between the thumb and her forefinger. Mel screamed and went rigid. Only her feet and her shoulders were still on the bed. Her whole body shuddered and slammed back on the old mattress almost causing the rusty springs to explode.

The woman sat back in the chair next to me as her husband dressed. Mel was still trembling and shuddering on the bed, legs flopping open and closed as if she had lost all control. As her husband was finished dressing the woman stood and stepped to the side of the bed and handed Mel the two hundred dollars.

"My husband seemed to enjoy that and so did you. We hope you get your motor home fixed soon. Where are you staying?"

"It's our truck. Our camper trailer is in a campground."

"Oh. We are staying at the Tombstone Grand Hotel if you want to stop by after you are finished here. How late do you work?"

"I don't know. It's a Friday night." Mel looked at me. "Maybe until Midnight."

"We should be home before Midnight, then leaving tomorrow. If you want to call the hotel and ask for our room number we'd very much enjoy you stopping by. Don't clean up too much. My husband likes it sloppy and I'll be cleaning you afterwards."

Then they were gone. Leaving us alone. It was like talking to royalty. We had no idea who these people were, just some odd sexual preferences. Mel was still naked on the bed. Still breathing in deep gasps.

"Wow, I once heard that you've never had your pussy eaten until it has been eaten by a woman." Mel kind of hugged herself. "Holy fuck!"