The Cowboy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Except for a recent trickle of her own juices Mel had a freshly cleaned cunt. We went back down to the saloon. The couple were no where in sight. Mel was drawing attention from all over the room, men and women alike. Even with her hair combed and fresh makeup she looked like she had just enjoyed being fucked hard. It's hard to hide the truth.

Within a half hour the bartender was smiling at Mel and wiping inside a beer mug with his towel. As we stood to go upstairs Mel said she hoped she was ready because her pussy was still having little spasms from the attention she received from the English wife.

This time we had a Swedish gentlemen. Mel had told me that her lists of conquests had included men from many parts of the globe that were tourists out to experience the Old West in Tombstone. This man's wife often took an afternoon nap and he was more than willing to pay for some afternoon pussy from Mel. The man was bigger than average and Mel enjoyed listening to his accent as her bragged about how good she was while he fucked her. Almost a half hour later I could tell Mel had cum four times with the man and I'm sure there were little ones that were mostly undetectable. Mel did love to cum.

Bill brought us diet colas and asked about the English couple. Mel told him the woman ate her pussy.

"Better than a man?" Bill teased.

"Way better than a man."

"You may want to that again sometime." He laughed.

When he left Mel winked at me.

"Hell, I can't even wait for tonight."

She held both of my hands in hers and moved a little closer. After a few minutes I needed to take a leak. I left Mel by herself hoping Bill didn't sell her cunt to another stranger before I could get back. There was a lot of interest. Men were scheming how to lose the wife and find a way to fuck Mel. Only if they knew it only took a trip to the bar and two hundred dollars.

When I got back the bartender wasn't the problem. A young man had moved into my chair and Mel was being flirty with him. I changed directions when I saw she was not alone. When she spotted me she looked like she was caught doing something she shouldn't. From another table I could see one hand was under the table and dangerously up her dress. Mel had her knees apart to give him some access but know full contact. Bill was watching from the bar. If she went for it this would be the first one from direct contact. They looked like mother and son having lunch except for his hand under Mel's dress and his wrist moving like he now had a finger on her pussy. Mel was beginning to squirm in her seat.

They rose to go upstairs. Mel glanced and me and at Bill with a "He's going to fuck me look." We watched them go into the hall that led to the restrooms and to the back stairs. They sure weren't headed for the restroom.

This made me nervous. Mel's big girl attitude about her big girl pussy didn't ease my mind. What if she went out the back to with the kid instead? At almost a half hour I was thinking about the rule of getting the guy to cum and getting his money. Bill looked just as worried. I called Mel's cell phone.

"Hello?"

From the sounds Mel was in the midst of getting fucked.

"Keep fucking me. I'll just be a minute." She urged the guy to keep going.

"Are you okay? You should be back down here."

"He's paying me each time he cums. Then we start over."

"Each time?"

"Yeah. Each time." I could hear Mel cum again and sex noises as their bodies moved together. Each time ... this is three."

Mel didn't end the call. The phone seemed to lay on the bed beside her. Her voice sounded like everything was okay. She was just getting the hell fucked out of her

"Oh, that's it. Fuck me like that. Fuck that big cock into me Son."

Son? There was the age difference. He could be her son.

"Cum in Mommy. Let's have a baby together Son."

"Mom, I've waited so long to fuck you. You pussy feels so good."

Shit! That was off the wall. The kid is pretending to fuck his mother and Mel was getting fucked hard pretending he was her son. It got really loud. The kid was announcing that he was cumming in her again. Mel sounded like she was racking up orgasms herself. There was some deep breathing. I heard Mel ask for the money. Then ...

"Oh, shit. You're hard already. You want to do it again?"

"Yes, Mother. I can never fuck you enough."

I could hear the fucking sounds again. Mel called him son and instructed him how to fuck her. The kid kept repeating how he loved fucking his own mom. I heard the kid and my wife cum again with each other. They I heard him pay and leave the room. The door closed. The sheets rustled as Mel moved towards the phone and picked it up.

"Did you hear all that?" She knew she hadn't hung up. "Do you think it's a full moon?"

"The crazies are out. That's for sure."

"Yes, but the fun kind of crazies. I was really getting into that. I'll be down in a few minutes."

We sat at a table and talked.

"God, I should feel guilty. The kid was just nineteen, but his cock was as big as Bill's or the Cowboy. As you heard he had a mother fetish. I should be going to hell for playing along, but the more he fucked me the more I was into it. He fucked me four times. He said his parents are rich people back in Pennsylvania. Some kind of railroad money. He's experiencing the American West."

"I'll say, and pretending to knock up his mother as well. Four times with a big cock. You must be getting tired."

"Like Hell. I'm just getting started. There's not enough cock in this room to wear me down now. Especially when I'm fucking in that old room on the noisy old bed. Prostitutes really had it made, you know. When I'm in that room I'm a hooker in the 1880's. I would have fucked Wyatt Earp had he been here."

I could have used a break, but Mel wouldn't want one. Bill was looking at her rubbing that towel in the beer mug again. We went up the stairs and waited for the knock on the door. We drew a man that looked more like a golfer than a tourist. It was funny how married men liked to ditch the wife and pay to fuck the first cute pussy they'd see.

Then I thought of Mel almost sneaking away on me to meet the Cowboy in this very room. Who knows who she'd be fucking now and how stupid I would have been had I not caught them before she could slip away. Now it was a couple's vacation adventure designed around every wife's dream.

Catching a lull, the bartender brought diet colas.

"Was everything alright earlier? You were gone a long time?"

Mel leaned in near his ear and explained how the kid would cum in her, pay her, and fuck her again.

"Four times." She showed him the eight hundred dollars folded away in her purse from the other tricks."

"Sounds like the guy's a Physco, but a rich Physco. I'll watch out for him. Keep a watch over your shoulder."

We took a break back to the trailer. Tex was inside watching television having let himself in with the key. Even after the day she had so far Mel turned to me.

"I'll go fuck him. Order us a pizza."

It took forty minutes to get the pizza. Mel had taken Tex to our camper bed and had Tex cum in her twice while we waited. Mel sat naked while we ate. Tex talked about horses and the stage coach. What made Mel love to fuck someone so simple? Tex said he'd be back before we got home. We went back to the saloon. Things were different as Bill hired a honky-tonk piano player for Friday and Saturday nights. Mel was into the beat. She loved it. Part of the romance she said. The place was loud and busy. Mel put her mouth near my ear.

"Hang on to my morning after pill."

Bill landed us five more men. None as weird or as curious as those during the day. The piano music coming up through the wooden floor really set the mood for Mel. Honky-tonk Romantic if it were ever to become a designer style.

By eleven thirty Mel's last John had left the room.

"I think I've got the last of that sloppiness the English pair were looking for. Want to head over to the Tombstone Grand?"

We called from the lobby at ten minutes to midnight. The woman answered and invited us up. Mel said her stomach was knotting with expectation. The room was really nice. Not in the romantic way that Mel found above the saloon. At first we sat around making polite conversation. I thought it was going to be a bust.

"Well." The woman offered. "If you are going to fuck my husband he is probably ready."

All so very proper, these English. Mel removed the dress and laid back on the bed. The wife admired the leakage from her slit.

"Oh, my. That's the way Harold likes them."

It was like watching a stage play. One you liked, but you'd seen it before. The wife watched Harold bang my wife, causing her to cum, warming her up for the after show. A few subtle movements and a little craning of her neck got the wife a good show. When the man loaded his cum into Mel he pulled his cock out with a stream of cum attached between his cock head and Mel's cunt.

Harold had made Mel cum pretty hard. Nothing like she was going to cum when the English women put her lips and tongue to Mel's cunt. How long had this been their routine? The couple couldn't be older than early thirties, if that.

Mel was feeling the tongue in her slit as the women slowly sucked a night full of cum from her cunt. Then the finger on the g-spot and thumb on the clit thing began sending Mel into intense orgasms. When the switch was made from thumb outside to thumb inside and Mel's clit sucked between the woman's lips Mel went off like a rocket. My pretty wife seemed delirious as words tried to come from her mouth.

"Not until a woman, not until a woman."

It didn't make sense, but we all knew what she meant.

This time we were in their place. How would we know when it was time to go?

Perhaps it wasn't time.

The woman stood and stripped. This time folding her own clothes neatly and putting them into a pile.

"It's so much easier when clothes aren't in the way."

Now naked the woman was back between Mel's legs. All now left inside her was probably just Mel. Even cum deep in her womb wasn't going to escape the sucking and licking of this crazy English woman. It gave me an amazing view of her open cunt covered in "English red" pubic hair. Was I supposed to fuck her? I couldn't do that without Mel's permission. As if she would okay that.

"There's another way of doing this."

The English gal turned around to eat Mel's pussy from above. As Mel would cum I watched the women work her pussy to Mel's face. I figured someone was about to get their cunt slapped. Instead in mid-cum the woman's pussy lowered to Mel's face. When Mel finished cumming Mel's tongue flicked out at the soft folds.

It was my turn to move my chair to get a better view. Mel's eyes darted toward me filled with fear. Then she had another cum and the fear seemed to melt away. I could hear the noises. My wife was eating her new friend from across the sea's cunt. As she raised up Mel followed with lips and tongue, not giving up on the woman's moist treasurers.

Harold moved closer to get the view I was getting. His wife starting cumming hard and collapsed on Mel's face. Mel never broke stride, trying to get every drop before her air ran out. Mel was heaving and sobbing as she herself joined the English wife in a earth shaking orgasm.

The husband sat on the edge of the bed as the two women still lay face to cunt, lips kissing and tongues licking other's open gash.

"They'll be a little while. Can I offer you some tea?"

I had to be in a fucking movie. Then I wondered if there was a camera.

We drank our tea and discussed international travel and the Western USA. Twenty minutes or so later the women turned to go face down in Mel's pussy again. Amongst the cries from Mel that she couldn't take it any more the woman made her cum again. Now satisfied the woman began to dress. That being the clue for Mel to do the same. Details hadn't been discussed. Was Mel getting paid?

"How much money do you still need to raise to fix your vehicle.?" The wife asked.

"About seventeen hundred." I took a shot.

"I may very well have that in cash." She looked into her purse. "Here we are. We may need an ATM before we head out tomorrow."

"She handed Mel $1700 and hugged her. That should cover your bill, but I bet we both know that now that you've had your taste you'll have to fuck a few more guys before you go, won't you?"

Mel laughed. "I suppose so. Once you start it's hard to stop."

We left the hotel feeling like scam artists. The couple didn't know our names, nor did we know their names. People with money can be nice. The experience with Mel might have been worth the money to them. I'm sure it was a scene they will reenact again and again in their marriage. For sure Mel would and I weren't telling the bartender about the windfall. Mel had already lined his pockets nicely.

As we walked back to the car Mel made a laughing threat.

"If you ever tell anyone that I eat pussy, I'll kill you."

At the camper Tex had come back. He was asleep in the camper bed. Mel told me goodnight and crawled in naked by Tex. Maybe an hour later both were awake and Mel was fucking him furiously. Tex seemed to be her grounding point. As bizarre as it seemed Tex was her new normal.

Saturday morning had arrived. Tex was nervous because Saturday's were always a rushed day. Mel swallowed his load and sent him to work. I was waiting for Mel to say something about the damned morning after pill. If the label said five days it might work at six or even seven. It had to be today. It was all about her fun all week. Now it was time to deal with it if someone knocked her up.

Without mention of it we went to the saloon for breakfast. A couple of men that Mel had fucked were having breakfast with their wives and families. Bill wasn't in yet for the bar. His wife served us free breakfast. She leaned in to quietly speak to Mel.

"Thanks for bailing us out. The money really helps. I tried what you are doing a few times. All I could do was cry after fucking some guy. I only tried it because we needed money. I wish I could be more like you."

She left to take orders at another table. About nine thirty the bartender came to the table with fresh sodas.

"That kid that you fucked four times yesterday was back. He's a little scary so I ran his ass out of here."

Mel and I agreed it was a good idea. At 10:15 the bartender was drying that beer mug with the towel. Mel smiled and tugged me towards the room. The guy was nice. He ran a local insurance company. Paid Mel in fives and tens. It must have been something he had saved all week to do.

Next it was a man from back East. He was in traveling with his wife and her sister. He told us he had fucked his wife's sister a couple of days earlier in New Mexico. He said he knew that no one should fuck their wife's sister. Now they were siblings running together through the shops and watching the gunfights in the street while the husband fucked Mel.

"I can't believe I did that. I can just see Jan turn to my wife and say, oh by the way, I fucked your husband in Taos."

Fucking Mel seemed to calm his nerves. The guy had a huge cock so Mel and I agreed that Jan had done the right thing. Not sure it was the right thing though when Mel told him that with his cock his sister-in-law after fucking him in Taos would be fucking him when they got home.

One more fuck in the morning and we broke for lunch. Mel wanted to go to the camper for lunch.

"You know. I need to take that pill. I hope you still have it."

Mel smiled an evil smile at me when she took the pill. She washed it down with water from the bathroom glass. The one she drank the cum from days earlier. Suddenly she was in a hurry to get back to the bed above the saloon. Bill had her fucking the first ten minutes. More tourists were in town and many men were smitten with my wife.

It was like guys were going to line up at her door. By six o'clock Mel played 1880's prostitute with eight more men. A half hour was all the break my wife would take as it was our last night in Tombstone.

Things got rowdy. Mel wanted to stay until the bar closed at two. I lost count of how many men spurted loads in her in the old squeaky bed while the piano banged out tunes downstairs. The money total made it add up to ten between 7 P.M. and 2 A.M.

Bill was closing down the bar. The money was being split between them.

"This was so much fun. I wish I could stay here forever." Mel's voice sounded dreamy.

"It might age you a bit, but you're more than welcome to stay on."

Bill's voice sounded hopeful that she would. I don't think it would age my Mel a bit. She was smiling radiantly and looking younger than when she first fucked the Cowboy.

"I should have tried to fuck you again before you left."

Mel's eyes sparkled when she looked up at Bill. She was remembering the ten inch cock had that stretched her out. She started to the stairs. Bill tossed off his apron.

"Hey, watch the bar for me will ya? It's closed. Don't let anyone steal anything."

The customers slowly left after finishing their last drinks. I had been alone several minutes when I locked the doors and turned out most of the lights. I sat in the near darkness. It had been over an hour when Mel and Bill came stumbling down the stairs. Mel had trouble walking. I thought about the ten inch cock.

"Sorry we were up there so long, Honey. Boy, talk about saving the best until last. I think I might have cum running into my shoes."

Tex woke up when Mel tried to get into our bed with him. Knowing she was leaving in what was left of the morning Tex kept her awake fucking her for the whole four hours. She kissed him a naked, cum leaking, goodbye at the door and turned to me. With her arms around my neck my wife smiled down to me. Don't forget she is five inches taller.

"You know, if I could been sure if the baby was from Tex knocking me up I would have kept it."

I went outside to get ready to prepare the trailer for travel. Checkout time was ten. My marriage was fucked up. I was ready to leave.

Mel called me inside for a minute. Sat me down. Sat in my lap. Put her arms around me.

"Do we really need to go to Santa Fe for a week?" It's a whole day's drive just to get there. Spaces are still for rent. How about we stay here and make some more new friends?"

I could never say no to her pouty little girl act. She put on a T-Shirt her nipples almost poked through and a bikini bottom she only wore to sunbathe at home.

"If I get flirty with the Park Manager maybe I could fuck him for the rent. Would that be okay?"

I didn't even answer. It was thirty minutes before she came back saying the space was free for the week.

At noon we walked into the front door of the saloon. Mel looked fuckable.

Bill the bartender had a big smile across his face. We sat at a table and waited for him to wipe out a beer mug with a cloth.

Thirty minutes later we were headed up the stairs, Mel's legs were spread, the guy's cock was inside her, and we were starting another week of vacation.

*****************************

Copyright 2016. No reuse with out written permission of the writer.