The Cowboy Way Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand reached into his boxers and took hold of his throbbing cock. Ryley smiled at the look of surprise on her face as she pulled his erection out of his pants. She stroked it slowly and looked up at him. A smile spread across her face.

“ Nice,” she whispered. “ Very nice.”

Ryley watched intently as Roselyn lowered her lips toward his cock. Her tongue brushed across the head causing him to close his eyes in bliss as she slowly lowered her mouth onto his burning organ. Her mouth enveloped the head of his cock and slowly slid about three quarters of the way down the shaft.

Roselyn sucked hard and stroked his shaft with one hand while her other played with his balls. Ryley managed to open his eyes to watch as she began to bob up and down on him, going deeper with every downward motion. Reaching down, he placed one hand on the back of Roselyn’s head, tangling his fingers in her long hair and gently guided her motions on his pole.

Ryley could feel the head bumping against the back of her throat, but rather then pull back, she pushed her lips down his shaft and swallowed. A groan escaped his lips as his meat slid into her throat. Not since he had been with Mandy in the trailer that day had someone deep throated him. The feel of Roselyn’s throat convulsively trying to swallow his cock was overwhelming.

After a few more seconds of that incredible feeling she pulled her lips slowly back up his shaft. His cock popped out of her throat and she sucked her way all the way to the tip, stroking him slowly. Roselyn pulled her lips off his cock and sat up straight, smiling down at Ryley’s look of pure pleasure as she continued to pump his cock with both hands.

Ryley smiled at her. “ That was incredible.”

She gave him a shy smile as he sat up to face her. He held her face in his hands as he kissed her and she gently placed her hands on his. Ryley leaned back and looked into her eyes for a moment.

Roselyn reached down, grabbed her shirt and pulled it off over her head. Ryley’s eyes fell on her heavenly body. Her breasts were fairly large for a girl with a petite body and they sat just right on her chest with no lines or marks. Large, dark brown nipples adorned them and were slightly upturned as Ryley began to lick and suck them.

She moaned and leaned back in his arms. Ryley lowered her to the bed where she lay on her back between his legs. He got up off the bed long enough to pull off his shirt and pants. He then slid back onto the bed, kneeling between Roselyn’s legs.

Roselyn raised her hips off the bed as Ryley reached behind her waist and undid the catch and zipper of her skirt. He slid the fabric off her body and tossed it aside. A smile crossed his face as he examined the gorgeous creature before him.

Her body was tight and toned in a womanly way. She wasn’t a young woman like Britney or Mandy, nor was she a predator like Angelina. Roselyn was pure and utter woman and a gorgeous example of the female race. Her skin was incredibly smooth as Ryley gently caressed her stomach, but the muscles underneath were solid as were her thighs and calves.

A sigh escaped her lips as Ryley leaned forward and placed a kiss at the spot where her stomach met her breastbone. Roselyn trembled in anticipation as Ryley kissed his way across her stomach to the top of her mound. Taking her legs and placing them over his shoulders he trailed his tongue lightly over her mound.

Her juices intoxicated him and urged him to drive his tongue deeply into her hole. Roselyn’s hips bucked as she felt his tongue snaking around in her pussy. She grabbed the headboard and squeezed until her knuckles turned white. A moan escaped her lips as Ryley’s finger replaced his tongue, which went right to her engorged clit.

Ryley began to slide his finger in and out of her gripping snatch, spreading her juices and causing more to flood her insides. Roselyn’s breathing began to take on a ragged edge as Ryley’s tongue worked its magic on her clitoris. She could feel the telltale heat building up inside her, overwhelming her body.

She felt it rise up from her womb and spread across her chest as Ryley slid a second finger in alongside the first. Her nipples began to tingle like someone was prickling them with thousands of tiny needles. In fact her entire body began to tingle as she felt Ryley expertly manipulating her body.

The explosion of her orgasm washing over body stole her breath and made her toes curl. Her body bucked and writhed on the bed in such an incredibly erotic way that Ryley had to place a hand on her stomach to hold her hips still enough for him to keep flicking her clit. It was a forgone effort as Roselyn’s body was on autopilot, completely taken over by her orgasm.

Ryley slid up her body, resting his cock against her still quivering pussy and rest his body over hers. He held her in his arms, feeling her orgasm coursing through her body causing Roselyn to tremble in excitement. He could feel her chest heaving under him, her breasts pressing against his body.

The look on her face made his cock burn, yearning to be buried deep within her, but he wanted to wait until she had calmed down. He wanted to look her in the eye as he slid his raging hard on inside of her. And the feel of her in his arms, writhing in ecstasy was a powerful feeling that he didn’t want to interrupt.

Within a couple of minutes Roselyn’s breathing slowed and she opened her eyes. A lustful, appeased smile crossed her face as she regarded him through half closed eyes. She pulled him down for a kiss, running her tongue along the insides of his mouth, her breath whispering across his face.

Reaching between them, Roselyn curled her fingers around Ryley’s shaft and he raised his hips so she could direct the head of his cock to her opening. She rubbed the head of his cock around her slit, spreading her juices and causing Ryley’s body to tremble. Finally she placed the head against her tight hole and raised her hips, his cock sliding inside of her.

They both moaned as Roselyn released Ryley’s cock and grabbed his ass, pulling him into her. Neither of them looked away from each other’s eyes as they both savored the feel of his long, thick cock filling her tight, wet hole. Roselyn bit her lower lip and closed her eyes, tilting her head back as Ryley bottomed out inside her.

His balls nestled against her ass as he ground himself inside her body, moving his cock back and forth. Leaning down he planted a long and sensual kiss on Roselyn’s lips, which she eagerly returned as she adjusted to Ryley’s cock inside her. Her breath was still coming in little gasps, she had never had anyone this large inside of her and the feeling was indescribable.

“ Ryley,” she breathed. “ You feel so fucking good.”

He smiled, not sure of what to say. “ I’m glad you like it.”

Roselyn moaned. “ Dios mio,” she breathed.

Ryley smiled. “ I don’t speak Spanish, gorgeous.”

She opened her eyes and gave him a weak smile. “ I said my God. Ryley, I feel so fucking full!”

He leaned down and kissed her throat.

“ Fuck me, Ryley and don’t you dare fucking stop until you come inside me.”

Hearing these words, Ryley pulled his cock back out to the tip and then slammed back in to the hilt. Roselyn screamed in his ear, her fingernails clawing at his arms as he began to pound her pussy. At first it was incredibly tight, almost too tight, but within seconds her juices began to flow freely, coating his cock and making their motions easier and more fluid.

Nonetheless, Roselyn was so tight her lips would stretch out around his shaft every time he pulled out and then were forced back in when he thrust into her. Feeling every inch of her gripping him like that was making Ryley’s eyes water. It felt like a vacuum around his cock, the suction was so intense. He felt like his insides were going to be pulled out through his cock she was so tight.

Ryley kept up a furious pace, hammering Roselyn’s body into the bed. They were fucking so hard that the big oak headboard that Roselyn had been holding before was slamming against the wall. It was hitting so hard that pieces of plaster were falling off the wall behind it.

Roselyn’s moans were choppy and interrupted every time Ryley shoved his cock back inside of her. She had never been fucked so thoroughly, never been filled like this and never enjoyed sex like this. Feeling Ryley moving her up the bed every time their bodies met, only to pull her back by the hips with his hands every time he thrust back into her was like being completely helpless. This feeling excited Roselyn like nothing had ever done before.

For her to feel a man handle her like this was like a drug. She could feel the intensity of his lovemaking coursing through every vein in her body. She could feel his pulse through his throbbing cock when it was buried inside of her, stretching her body to the point where she felt like she was going to be torn apart.

Her breasts, as firm as they were, had relented to the incredible pace the two of them had set. The two magnificent orbs were bouncing around on her chest like two water balloons. Her sensitive nipples were carving an imaginary figure eight in the air above her breasts until Roselyn reached down and pinched them between her thumb and forefinger of each hand.

Ryley’s body, like hers, was covered in sweat as they continued to thrust against each other. He could feel his orgasm beginning to boil in his balls and at the base of his cock. He could also sense her impending orgasm as he watched her pinching her nipples and cupping her breasts in her hands.

Reaching down, he brushed her hands away and grabbed her breasts in his hands. He could feel them rocking with each of his frenzied thrusts as he roughly pinched her nipples. This triggered her orgasm.

Ryley could literally see her olive skin flush as her orgasm crashed over her, locking her body in a frozen scream, her mouth wide open. Her pussy clamped down on his cock, locking him deep within her. Suddenly, the spell broke and Roselyn screamed out loud, her body shaking and writhing beneath him.

He had to grab her hips to keep his cock buried in her convulsing snatch. Ryley felt the burning in his balls explode. The fiery burn of his cum coursing up through his shaft took his breath away as he tried to force his cock deeper within Roselyn’s body.

She whined as she felt his cum gushing out of his cock. The huge, bloated head and shaft jerked in her pussy as load after load of his hot seed erupted inside of her. Feeling his large cock spewing its tremendous load into her body was such a shock that it took Roselyn’s breath away.

Ryley continued to pump his load into Roselyn’s gripping snatch. His cum poured out around his shaft, coating his balls and the inside of Roselyn’s thighs. Taking a deep breath, Ryley leaned over Roselyn’s heaving body as his cock continued to ooze cum inside her.

He watched her with a quiet smile while she came down from her orgasm. When her eyes opened and met his, she smiled contentedly and pulled him down for a kiss. She moaned as their tongues clashed with an exhausted intensity.

They lay in each other’s arms, caressing each other’s bodies. Roselyn could feel his still hard cock buried inside of her, his hot cum creating a spreading warmth through her body. She sighed and kissed him on the cheek.

“ Thank you, Ryley,” she breathed. “ That was the best sex I think I’ve ever had.”

He smiled and kissed her. “ I’m glad you liked it.”

Roselyn sighed. “ Oh God, to be the woman that has you must be like living a fantasy.”

“ I guess,” Ryley replied, suddenly thinking of Mandy.

Roselyn giggled. “ What do you think she’s doing right now?”

Ryley didn’t respond, but he was definitely contemplating her question.

THAT VERY MOMENT-SOMEWHERE ELSE

The screams, cheers and applause of fifteen thousand people thundered through the confines of Nassau Coliseum. Hundreds of signs and posters waved in the air, some proposing marriage, some asking for a date and others with more provocative messages. Mandy smiled and laughed, as she waved to the crowd, slightly out of breath and with a light sweat covering her body.

“Canby” had been her final song of the night and was still her favorite. The crowd also seemed to think of it as their favorite also, because they had been singing and clapping and carrying on through the entire song. Mandy waved one final timed and gave a breathless ‘thank you’ into the microphone, drawing another roar from the crowd.

Turning away from the crowd, she walked off stage and handed her microphone to one of the stagehands. The dancers greeted her with hugs, smiles and words of congratulations. They had all known that this tour was special. Besides the large crowds that were drawn by her new singles and the promotion of her new and yet unfinished album, the tour stops had been packed by more people then Mandy had ever seen at her concerts.

Everyone from her record label to her parents and friends knew this, but what they were all keeping quiet was that her tour was presently the highest grossing one of the year. The general consensus was that to talk about it would jinx it and then ticket sales would drop. So Mandy and the rest kept a quiet lid on their excitement, keeping it bottled up inside for the end of the tour when they could really celebrate.

Needing a shower and some rest, Mandy said good night to the dancers and continued backstage. The entrance to the hallway of rooms where she and her dancers were staying was crowded as usual by a throng of reporters. She could see her agent standing to the side, prepared to help her answer the questions that were already being fired at her.

She stopped before the throng and gave a brave smile as flashbulbs began to explode and the torrent of voices rose before her. Mandy couldn’t make out a single distinct question so she nodded to Victor, her agent, who scanned the crowd and called for silence. Mandy’s bodyguard, Connor appeared next to her, standing there like a muscled shadow, his arms folded, his bulk a reassuring presence to her.

“ One question at a time, please,” Victor called and the crowd seemed to quiet.

“ Yes, Mandy. James Franco from VH1. How does it feel to be out on tour again, with such an incredible showing from your fans?”

She smiled. This was an easy question.

“ It feels great,” she replied. “ I love my fans and I can’t begin to tell you how much it means to have their support.”

“ How do you feel after your ordeal a couple of months ago, are the scars healing?” James asked.

Mandy smiled and pulled up the bottom of her shirt, exposing her stomach. The flashbulbs exploded in a dizzying array of white lights and popping bulbs. Her stomach was as smooth and tan as ever. There was a group of four long, pink scars running from her belly button to the bottom of her rib cage. They were small, barely noticeable and not at all disfiguring. At least the guy who had kidnapped her had used a scalpel, making the incisions almost surgical.

Mandy lowered her shirt.

“ They’re done healing from what the doctors told me,” she said. “ They told me I could have them removed if I want, but I’m not sure I want to go through the process.”

“ Mandy,” called a man in the back, who pushed his way forwards. “ Henry Brinks, National Inquirer.”

Connor groaned beside Mandy and she sensed he wanted to throw this guy through a wall.

“ How does it feel to be back amongst the big girls like Britney, Christina and Jessica?”

Mandy smiled again. “ It’s nice to have people say I’m up to par with those girls. They’re all great artists and I’m flattered that you would consider me as good of an artist as them.”

Henry gave her an evil smile and Mandy frowned. “ I wasn’t referring to your singing abilities. I meant how does it feel to be a member of the ‘I fucked Ryley Hale club’?”

The group of reporters all fell silent and stared at Mandy. She stood there, not sure of how to respond, the smile gone from her face and replaced by a look of astonishment. Somewhere deep inside her chest she could feel an incredible pressure on her heart.

“ What do you mean?” she asked.

“ As we all know, Mandy, Ryley came back into everyone’s attention as the cowboy who stole Britney’s heart. Following their breakup he has been romantically or otherwise linked to Christina, Britney again, Jessica Simpson and you. We also all know that you two were a fairly hot couple for some time.

“ How does it feel though to know that you’re no longer the top dish on his menu? In fact just a few weeks ago Ryley and Jessica Simpson helped raise over three hundred thousand dollars to help fight childhood leukemia. In fact our sources have linked Ryley to almost every female artist he has worked with since he began his new business.

“ So like I said, how does it feel to a part of the club?”

Mandy looked around at all the astonished faces around her. Perhaps the only reason this guy hadn’t been shoved out of the room by the other reporters was because they all knew it was true to some extent. She had heard all the rumors as well about Ryley’s habits with the female stars he ended up being around. But until now she didn’t realize just how much of a hot topic Ryley was.

“ We’re waiting, Miss Moore,” Henry said, smiling wickedly.

Mandy fixed him with a look of unbridled fury, drawing a cacophony of noise and exploding flashbulbs from the reporters.

“ How does it feel to know that the people that were out there tonight came to see you not because of your music but because they wanted to see the girl who had fucked Ryley Hale?” Henry asked, shouting above the noise.

Mandy kept her mouth shut and walked through the aisle between the groups of reporter. She had no intention of dignifying that weasel’s remarks with a response. Suddenly, someone grabbed her arm, stopping her in her tracks and hauling her back a few feet, Mandy screamed.

“ The public wants to know,” Henry hissed in her ear.

Connor appeared and pried Henry’s hand off Mandy’s arm. He grabbed the weasel by the shirt and lifted him clear off his feet. Mandy watched as Connor tossed him backwards to land flat on his back, knocking the breath out of his lungs.

Connor ushered Mandy through the door and into the relative silence of the hallway. They walked down the hall to the door to her dressing room where he unlocked the door and held it open for her. Mandy stepped inside then turned to face Connor.

“ Thanks, Connor,” she replied.

He shrugged. “ No problem, Mandy.”

“ That was so crazy,” she sighed.

Connor nodded. “ He was way out of line.”

“ But it was the truth,” Mandy said, looking back up at him.

He looked down at his feet for a moment. “ When was the last time you talked to Ryley?”

Mandy looked away, Connor shouldn’t be asking her that.

“ I’m sorry, Mandy,” he said. “ He did save my life, so I owe him.”

“ He saved mine too,” she said.

“ That’s between the two of you. When did you talk to him?”

“ About a month ago.”

Connor sighed. “ Maybe it’s time you talk to him again. Goodnight, Mandy.”

“ Good night, Connor,” she called as she closed door.

Mandy turned from the door and crossed the room. She pulled her shirt off over her head and tossed it onto a pile of dirty clothes, then stripped off her black leather pants, which left her in only a white satin bra and matching thong. Needing a shower, she also dropped those to the floor, leaving her naked, bathed in the soft light inside the room.

As she pulled on a bathrobe there was a knock at the door. She thought it must be Connor as she tied the robe closed and walked across the room. Mandy opened the door and froze in shock.

“ Hello, Mandy.”

Mandy swallowed. “ Hello, Angelina.”

Angelina Jolie smiled as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. Mandy took in the sight of her wearing black leather pants, a black motorcycle jacket and her long hair in a ponytail down her back. She took a step back, further into the room and away from Angelina.