The Cowboy Way Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“ I have told you repeatedly to call me Angie,” she purred, fixing Mandy with a steady stare.

At that moment Mandy felt the very same thing that Ryley had felt. This sexual predator standing in the room with her was hunting her and the feeling was unreal. Angelina stepped closer to Mandy, but Mandy took an obligatory step back, which seemed to be the only thing she could do.

Angelina smiled, the tip of her tongue licking her upper lip provocatively. Mandy looked from side to side, trying to decide what to do, but could only step back again as Angelina stepped closer. A wicked smile spread on Angelina’s face.

“ This little game of follow the leader is getting old, Mandy. Why don’t you just come to me?”

Mandy shook her head, slowly.

“ Playing hard to get?” Angelina asked, nodding slightly. “ I know that game. Ryley played it as well.”

Mandy took another step backwards and bumped into her dressing table. There was nowhere else to go. She froze like a deer in the path of an oncoming car.

“ Yeah,” Angelina continued. “ I had to fuck TJ just to make Ryley jealous and stupid enough to do it.”

She took one more step, closing the gap between her and her prey. Reaching up, she took a hold of the sash holding Mandy’s robe closed. Smiling at the young girl before her, she pulled on the end, the sash coming undone and the robe falling open to reveal Mandy’s stomach and one of her smooth thighs.

Angelina smiled as she stepped closer, running her hands under the robe and across Mandy’s stomach. Mandy drew a sharp breath at the feel of Angelina’s cool fingers against her skin. A strange warmth was spreading through her body, igniting a deliciously depraved fire between her legs.

Angelina leaned closer, her lips a fraction of an inch from Mandy’s ear while her hands caressed Mandy’s skin as they rose up under the robe and cupped her breasts. She kneaded the flesh and delicate skin, running her palms across Mandy’s nipples, drawing a hesitant moan. Mandy kept her hands on the table behind her, steadying herself, but more than anything she didn’t know what to do, this was all new to her and she wasn’t sure if she liked it or not.

“ So soft,” Angelina whispered into Mandy’s ear. “ So hot.”

Angelina’s voice echoed in Mandy’s head, beating her conscience down with a stick as she fought to control herself.

“ So young,” Angelina breathed as her hands slid around Mandy’s body to squeeze her firm ass. “ Why don’t you give in, child? Let me have you. Ryley gave himself to me. It’s easy, I’ll do all the work.”

Mandy leaned her head back and looked into Angelina’s eyes, which sparkled with an otherworldly fire.

“ You slept with Ryley?”

Angelina smiled. “ First he fucked my brains out, sweetheart. Then he fucked me again and then we feel asleep. Is that a good enough timeline for you?”

“ But why?”

“ Why not? I’m pretty sure that’s what Christina said to Ryley before he fucked her. Just think of all the women he’s fucked. He’s the most desirable man in Hollywood right now, and not just because of his driving. Every woman in the country wants a piece of him.”

Mandy tried to comprehend what Angelina was saying, but there was a problem. She had slid her hand down Mandy’s stomach to the apex of her long legs. Her fingers were slowly, but insistently rubbing Mandy’s pussy and spreading a betraying wetness along her lips.

“ I’ll never forgive him,” Mandy sighed, closing her eyes to the feel of Angelina’s finger sliding into her hole.

“ It’s none of your business,” Angelina whispered, still rubbing Mandy’s pussy while her other hand fondled her breasts.

Mandy moaned. “ Of course it is.”

“ Why should it be?” Angelina asked. “ You pushed him away. You sent him back out into that world.”

“ Because he doesn’t love me,” Mandy breathed and then whined as Angelina pinched her clit. Mandy could feel her knees buckling.

“ Oh he loves you, Mandy. He wants nothing more than to be with you.”

Mandy opened her eyes with her last bit of resistance.

“ Then why can’t he say it?” she asked.

Angelina smiled. “ Because he’s a man. And I’m a woman.”

Mandy closed her eyes and moaned as Angelina leaned in and kissed her. She felt her tongue snake its way into her mouth and squirm around like an eel. The feel drove her wild and she kissed Angelina with a fiery intensity.

Angelina slid Mandy’s robe off her shoulders and brought her hands to her breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples. In the meantime she slid her leg between Mandy’s and ground her leather covered thigh against her mound. Mandy’s hands finally left the table and she took Angelina’s face in them, holding her as they kissed passionately.

Taking Mandy’s hand, Angelina led her across the room to the bed that was against the far wall. She pushed Mandy back onto the mattress, then knelt on the floor, shrugging off her jacket, revealing a black T-shirt that hugged her body and contrasted nicely against her tan skin. Mandy watched as Angelina licked her full lips and grabbed Mandy’s waist, pulling her down the bed so her hips hung off the edge.

Mandy trembled as Angelina smiled and lowered her face, kissing the inside of Mandy’s thigh. A moan escaped her lips as Angelina licked her way up Mandy’s leg finally reaching her pussy. Her hands moved across her stomach of their own accord to caress her breasts and pinched her own nipples.

The feel of Angelina opening her pussy with her fingers and sliding her tongue inside made Mandy’s hips buck. She could feel Angelina’s tongue snaking around inside her pussy, tickling the wet walls and probing the tight confines of her tunnel. An electric shock ran up her spine when Angelina liked her clit, flicking the pink nub expertly.

Angelina could taste this beautiful girl’s juices clearly and smiled as more of the sweet nectar began to flood the pussy before her. She had eaten a lot of pussy in her life, but this was one of the sweetest, smoothest ones she had ever encountered. Lowering her face back between Mandy’s legs she began to lick her clit as she slid a finger inside the girl’s tight, hot pussy and started to finger fuck her.

Looking up, she could see Mandy’s chest heaving, her incredible breasts thrust out from her body, her own hands pinching her nipples. Low moans and whines were coming from Mandy’s throat and her stomach quivered as her hips bucked. Angelina could feel the heat of Mandy’s body increasing, radiating outward as the girl built towards an orgasm.

Angelina smiled as she reached down and unzipped her pants, ready to reveal a nasty surprise. She knew that Mandy was no lesbian and would never become bisexual, she also knew her to be the kind of girl who wouldn’t cum very powerfully unless she had a large cock buried inside her. So the smile on Angelina’s face turned wicked as she pulled the large, black dildo, which she had strapped on earlier, from the confines of her leather pants.

She ran her hand up and down the twelve inch length, her fingers nowhere near meeting around the circumference. Standing up, but keeping her tongue on Mandy’s clit, Angelina got ready to use the monster protruding from her pants. Removing her finger from Mandy’s hole and standing up straight, she positioned the dildo at the entrance to Mandy’s pussy, the large bulbous head in sharp contrast to the tiny, delicate hole before it.

Feeling the absence of Angelina’s ministrations Mandy opened her eyes and looked down. What she saw made her gasp. Angelina was standing there, preparing to bury a gigantic dildo inside her as it protruded from her pants. Mandy held up her hands in protest.

“ No!” she said. “ Angelina, no!”

Angelina smiled and thrust forwards. The giant dildo tore through the opening to Mandy’s pussy, filling her hole beyond anything that ever been in there. Mandy screamed and grabbed onto Angelina’s arms, gritting her teeth against the monster invading her pussy.

Despite her eyes being squeezed shut she could see the dildo sliding inside her, the textured black surface splitting her lips wide open. Every fraction of an inch that slid into her was excruciating. Angelina forced Mandy’s knees to her chest, and used her weight to force the dildo into Mandy’s body.

She smiled and moaned as she forced the cock sticking from her pants into Mandy’s young body. Angelina felt like a man as she used her weight to slide the cock deeper and deeper. Finally, she could go no deeper and saw she still had about two inches to go.

Looking down, she saw Mandy’s face contorted in pain as she drew strangled breaths. Her fingernails dug into the skin of Angelina’s arms as the girl squeezed as hard as she could, the muscles in her forearms bulging with the exertion. Her body had broken out in a sweat and her stomach was quivering, the mound of her pussy bulging outwards from the size of the thing inside.

“ I’ve got my cock in you, Mandy,” Angelina breathed.

Mandy gasped, her lower lip trembling as she opened her eyes and looked down, seeing the thing sticking out of her. She closed her eyes and cried.

“ Doesn’t it feel good?” Angelina asked, rotating her hips, grinding against Mandy’s cervix.

Mandy screamed. “ No, God no. Take it out, Angelina, please, it hurts!”

“ Oh, you don’t like it?”

Mandy shook her head.

“ You will, Mandy,” Angelina said, then leaned down and kissed Mandy’s trembling lips.

She leaned back and then flexed her hips, drawing the dildo out to the tip and then slammed it back into Mandy with no small amount of effort. Mandy yelped, throwing her head back from the motion. Angelina slid out again and then rammed back inside, rotating her hips at the deepest point.

Angelina began to fuck Mandy with long, slow strokes. The sheer size of the dildo filling and then leaving Mandy’s pussy was making the poor girl delirious. Her lower body shook from motions of that monster inside of her and she could feel the lips of her pussy being pulled out and pushed back in by the huge shaft.

But she could also feel a growing heat in her loins. It was a heat she knew very well, it was the kind that Ryley had always created inside her. It changed from a dull heat into a tingling sensation deep in her pussy and at the bottom of her spine.

Angelina could sense a change in the resistance on the dildo that she was thrusting in and out of Mandy with reckless abandon. Her motions became more fluid and she found she could go faster than before. Looking down, she could see the shaft of the dildo coated in Mandy’s juices.

She smiled, knowing she was having the desired effect. Using all her energy she began to pound Mandy’s pussy as hard and as fast as she could. The straps of the dildo were creating a delicious friction against her clit. She knew it wouldn’t make her come but she also knew that the sensation became more incredible the faster she moved.

Mandy’s mind was gone. She screamed and moaned, reveling in the feel of that dildo as it stretched her and abused her. Her hips were bucking of their own accord now and her pussy was literally on fire.

The explosion of her orgasm took her breath away in one long, drawn out scream. Her pussy clamped down on the dildo, squeezing it so hard that the straps around Angelina’s hips stretched as she continued to pound Mandy’s pussy. An incredible fire erupted inside Mandy’s body, consuming her senses.

Angelina continued to thrust with wild motions as Mandy’s orgasm shook her body. With a wicked smile Angelina knew that the lesson she was about to teach Mandy would be one she would never forget. It was only because she liked Ryley so much that she was doing this in the first place. It had been done to her once and it had worked.

As Mandy’s orgasm subsided she regained her senses and opened her eyes. She saw Angelina still fucking her with the dildo. As he pussy calmed down also it became very sensitive and the feel of the dildo inside her changed from pleasure to an increasing pain.

“ Angelina stop,” Mandy breathed.

She acted like she didn’t even hear, instead she thrust harder and deeper.

“ Ow, Angelina stop! It hurts! I’m too sensitive!” Mandy pleaded as the fire that had previously engulfed her returned as an inferno of pain.

Angelina just kept thrusting, knowing and remembering how painful this was. But Mandy needed to learn a lesson. Hopefully this little escapade would make her grow up into the woman that Ryley needed.

“ Jesus Christ, Angelina, please!” Mandy cried, a tear rolling down her face as she pushed against Angelina, trying force her off.

Suddenly, Angelina slid the dildo out of Mandy’s pussy and got off the bed. Mandy’s pussy ached as it closed slowly around the sudden emptiness left by the large shaft. She gingerly touched her pussy lips and winced at the pain it caused.

“ Why did you do that?” Mandy asked as Angelina busily forced the dildo back inside her pants and pulled on her jacket.

Angelina sat down on the bed next to Mandy and caressed her calf, smiling at the girl.

“ To teach you a lesson,” she replied.

Mandy slid away from Angelina and drew her knees up to her chest, covering herself.

“ And it looks like you learned it,” Angelina said.

“ What was I supposed to learn, that you’re a bitch?”

Angelina smiled. “ No, Mandy. Let me ask you something. Could Ryley have ever done that to you?”

“ Could he or would he?”

“ Could he.”

Mandy nodded. “ You slept with him, you know he could.”

Angelina smiled. “ Yes he can. But now I want to know if he would.”

Mandy opened her mouth to say something then stopped and lowered her eyes, suddenly understanding.

“ No, he wouldn’t,” Angelina said. “ And we both know it, at least he wouldn’t have done it to you. He loves you, Mandy. Only the person that loves you can ever make love to you. Everything else is just fucking. And no one really cares when it’s just fucking.”

Mandy looked up. “ What are you trying to tell me?”

Angelina smiled. “ We’ll always be able to find someone to fuck us, no matter where we go. That’s the benefit of being what we are. But finding someone to love us is an entirely different story.

“ What I’m trying to tell you is that I am as sure about Ryley loving you, as I am that I have yet to find the person that loves me.”

Mandy glared at Angelina. “ Get out,” she ordered.

Angelina smiled and stood up. “ Okay, but you’ll see what I mean.”

“ Just get the fuck out of here,” Mandy said.

She watched as Angelina walked to the door, opened it and stepped out in the hallway. Looking back over her shoulder, Angelina smiled, then closed the door, leaving Mandy alone.

Mandy sighed and slid down the bed, gingerly stretching her legs, wincing at the pain that still throbbed in her pussy. She closed her eyes and tried to forget what had just happened, but she knew that would never occur. Another woman had just fucked her, and Mandy didn’t know how she was supposed to feel.

As she lay there, her thoughts became dominated by Ryley and she knew then that she missed him. She missed him with all her heart. Her body in fact had been craving him the past few weeks as if he was the nourishment her body needed to survive.

Mandy woke up, finding herself still on the bed, naked and sore. It hadn’t just been a bad dream, Angelina really had fucked her quite thoroughly. She also knew that, dream or not, she missed Ryley and she needed to see him.

She picked up her cell phone from the table next to the bed and dialed Ryley’s number. As she waited for him to pick up on the other end she wondered what she was going to say. How could she tell him that she had been wrong for pushing him away? How was she supposed to make it up to him? And what if everything had changed?

I hope this was a good chapter for everyone, email me, vote and enjoy the stories. Next chapter is going to be Jamie Presley. Also coming soon will be Katie Holmes, Charisma Carpenter and many others.