The Cowboy's Wife

Story Info
Newly weds find their sexlife constantly interrupted.
8k words
4.4
40.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Country Knights and China Ladies

Leeann Franklin

Fen was everything to Braxton. Everything and he could never tell her that enough. He brushed back a lock of short, black hair and leaned down, kissing her cheek before shifting slightly to kiss the corner of her mouth. Fen looked gorgeous, just how she was right now. Hair messed from sleep, lips slightly parted as she breathed evenly, dark lashes gracing creamy skin and curled up around one of his feather pillows. Braxton kneeled by the edge of the bed to watch her, his gaze tracing over the curve of her cheek and the slender column of her neck. The curve of her waist to her hip fascinated him and his fingers caressed her lightly, drawing a small sound from her and he pulled back carefully, eventually standing and pulling his shirt on over his head. He ran a hand through his hair, sighing some as he watched her.

He tipped his hat onto his head and stepped out of their bedroom, closing the door softly to keep from waking her. The sun was just rising, bathing his land in a golden fire. Horses galloped and stomped in their field, occasionally calling to the 300 or so cattle in the pasture over. He watched as the big black bull raised his head and snorted, taking in the crisp morning air and he smiled lightly. He was a king of the West with an Oriental bride and he couldn't be a happier man. His days consisted of checking on his animals and fields, making sure all was well before turning to teach a local class on saddle-riding. And then he'd check on the animals again, make sure they were all fed and groomed before he got to return to his new bride.

He was giddy for the day to start and he made his rounds as quickly as he could, returning to the deck an hour or so later to find Fen awake and moving about. She smiled sweetly at him, her cheeks tinted pink as she moved around their kitchen in just one of his shirts. He should tell her not to do that. Any of the ranch-hands could come in and see her but at the moment, he was just taken with how beautiful she was. He leaned a shoulder against the doorframe as she cooked, watching her silently and watching how she blushed harder and harder, aware she was being stared at.

She finally gave an exasperated laugh, turning to smile at him, "What are you doing? You're making me nervous." She had an accent but he loved it. He moved into the kitchen with her, closing the door behind himself and he saw her eyes widen just a fraction when he slid the deadbolt in place. Those pretty brown eyes flicked up to his face as he felt a grin stretch his mouth. She smiled in turn, lowering her lashes in a way that made the male in him roar. He moved surprisingly quick for a man his size, catching her by the waist as she squealed and tried to run away, lifting her into the air and onto the counter. She gave a soft gasp as she smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling beautifully in the morning light, "Why're you trying to run darlin'?"

She laughed at his Western accent, her fingers sliding up his arms to his shoulders, wrapping around his neck and pulling him towards her. He smiled as he touched his lips to her's and she pulled back briefly, "Because you are a scary man when you move like that." She was smiling benignly at him though, showing that she had no fear of him. He smiled down at her again and found his hands drifting from her waist, up.

She made a small sound as his hands found her breasts and he hesitated before giving her a brief squeeze, marveling in how soft they were. They didn't quite fill his large hands but they were big for her size. He continued to massage them through the shirt as he leaned down, pressing another kiss to her mouth and rumbling with appreciation when he heard her let out a soft moan. The pad of his index finger rolled around one stiff nipple, through the fabric and it drew another low sound from her as she tilted her head back, allowing him access to her delicate neck. He gladly accepted, his slightly chapped lips working at her pulse before he slid his tongue up her neck to her earlobe, taking the sensitive appendage between his teeth before kissing the shell of her ear and chuckling darkly against her.

He kneeled on the floor in front of her, almost as if he intended to worship her as he gently pulled her thighs apart. To his delight, she wasn't wearing panties under his shirt. He groaned loudly, pulling her forward so her butt was just on the edge of the counter, "Fen...coming out here dressed like this...this is yer fault." He said it softly against the inside of her thigh as he leaned forward, kissing the top of her mound before teasing at her folds with the tip of his tongue. She moaned and leaned her head back, thrusting her full breasts into the water. He watched silently as he traced up and then back down her folds, teasing around her clit, never directly going around it.

She was writhing as she pushed his hat back so it tumbled to the floor and her fingers stroked through his hair, trying to encourage him as she bit her lip. She'd learned after the first few times not to hold back, otherwise she would be swiftly punished for not giving her all. She pushed her hips up towards him as his tongue fully covered her little cunt, drawing more sounds from her. He refused to go near her clit though, his eyes sparking mischief at her.

"MR. STEELE?"

They both jumped, her instinctively shoving his head closer to herself and she bit her lip harder when his mouth was forced to her clit. She squirmed silently as Braxton pulled away, practically snarling, "WHAT?" He stood up, grumbling as he adjusted his jeans, trying to find some extra room in them but was unsuccessful. She blushed some, a hand coming up to cover the tiny amused smile gracing her face as he grew grumpy.

He glanced down at her and raised a brow as he bent to pick up his hat, setting it on his head again, "Oh you go ahead and giggle now missy. Just you wait 'til I get back." He shook his finger at her as he headed towards the door and she blushed more, quickly looking away but still grinning at his exasperation.

His class had arrived while he'd been entertained with his new bride and he sighed some, wiping a hand over his face but still able to smell and taste Fen on his tongue. He groaned slightly, settling uncomfortably in the saddle as he stared down at the kids ranging from 10-18 and felt a guilty pang settle in his stomach. Here he was thinking about his sexy little wife and all these children were innocently unaware, throwing little barbs back and forth while they saddled their ponies. He spent a full three hours tutoring the children, the entire time his mind wondering back to the little amazement in his home. He wondered what she was doing and several times, his attention had to be called back to the children by a child squalling his name or yelling at another child.

After the three or so hours were up, he hurried the children back to their parents, all of whom sent him knowing looks and rolled their eyes even while they smiled. He rested a hand on his belt buckle as he waved the kids off, watching their cars disappear into the distance and then bolted back to his ranch house, intent on finding Fen. He growled lowly, making his way around the house to try and find her and when he did, he marveled. She was in shorts and a tank top, working in the little garden he'd set up for her in a lonely corner of the house, out of view of the ranch hands and the cow pastures. One of his finest stallions was standing by the fence though and tiny little Fen was reaching out to pet his shoulder, her delicate fingers stroking through the coarse fur.

The horse gave a grateful whinny and then spotted him and immediately came his way, shaking his mane and lowering his head with a snort. Braxton grinned as he met the horse at the fence, pushing his forehead against its forelock and then turning to Fen with a spark in his eyes. But she was already gone. He frowned slightly but then caught sight of her lithe form darting into the little garden and he grinned, taking off after her. He caught her right before she got in the door, sweeping her up in his arm and grinning down at her, "Now where are you goin'?"

She laughed and pushed against him, her short black locks bouncing in her struggles as he pulled her up against himself. He leaned one hand against the wall of the house, effectively caging her as he smirked at her, "Where yah gonna go?" Her eyes danced over the situation and then she reached out, pinching one of his nipples hard. He yelped in surprise, dancing back before he noticed her ducking under his arm and grunted, swooping her back up and holding her in his arms, "Uh uh. Yer gonna have to work harder than that." He could take her up against the wall. Right here, right now. His gaze grew a touch darker at the thought and she blushed at the obvious look, "You are a cruel man Braxton, leaving me in such a state this morning..."

He crooked a brow at her, "What kinda state is that?" She blushed harder, gulping some as her lips parted, "You know..." He shook his head slightly, "Don't think I do. Yer gonna have to explain it to me." Her expression turned into a scowl but it looked more like a pout and he grinned some, hiking her up higher on his body. At 6'8", he was far taller than most men and it was hard for them to find a position they both liked but he was strong enough to hold her like a child, which provided some comfort. She sighed some, shaking her head in defiance, "I refuse to explain to you."

He hummed some, nodding slowly as he set her back down and caged her again, his expression turning hard, "Maybe I should just find out on my own." Her cheeks darkened as she nibbled at her lip but remained silent. He felt the corner of his mouth turn up as one of his hands found its way to her waist, pulling her a little closer, "What do you think of that Fen? Hmm?" She didn't answer, only spread her hands over his waist before her eyes flashed darkly at him from under her lashes. He rumbled with appreciation as his hand slid from her waist to under her shirt, stroking over her belly before he worked it into her shorts, sliding down to cup her covered mound. The panties she wore felt like cotton, a little bow on the low-slung piece and some lace for decoration. Simple, cute, and very much something Fen would wear. He smiled lightly as he massaged her mound, watching her eyelids flutter shut and her lips part.

His fingers danced over her nethers before he slid two up against her already moist slit, letting out a low, deep-chested hum, "Feels like yer having all sorts of fun there darlin'." She was wet, enough that he could feel it through the cotton. His own jeans were uncomfortably tight and he shifted slightly, trying to ease the pressure to no avail. He gave a soft sound when he felt her little hand massaging him through his jeans and glanced down at her. She was red as a tomato but gorgeous with her shy little touches. He wanted to tell her to undo his jeans but he kept silent, letting her take her time as he pushed her panties out of his way and touched her bare slit. She let out a soft sound, her lips parting in a little "o" that he wanted to kiss but he couldn't reach her, their respective heights too great a distance to manage it like this.

He groaned when she tried to squeeze him through his jeans, his brows knitting together as he found her little clit and once more danced around it. Impatience rode him though, still very much eager from their early morning play and he slid his fingers back, teasing at her entrance. Her legs shuddered and he had to grab her around the waist, pulling her forward onto his finger.

She gave a soft cry, her hands now gripping at his arms and he pulled her closer as he sank into the soft grass, "Fuck, yer tight..." He didn't understand how she could be so tight around one finger again when they'd just had sex the night before. But there she was, wrapped snug and hot and wet around his finger.

He kept her tucked up between his legs as he started to move his finger and out of her, "Like this?" She nodded, now clinging to the front of his shirt and keeping herself slightly lifted so he had better access. His hand was really too big for her little shorts but he managed to make room, rumbling deeply as he explored her wet cunt. He found her cervix and she let out another of those soft sounds as he swirled around it and smiled, "I bet this is sore, huh?" She nodded again, "Yes...you, ah, kept tapping it last night...and when you came..." She blushed hotly against his arm and he bit into his lip.

Fen shuddered as he explored, finally finding her G-spot and then he grinned, "You like it here, right?" He pulled his finger out only to slide another in alongside it. She let out a moan, her eyes rolling back some as she nodded, starting to pant, "Yes, yes..." She was moving her hips in an attempt to ride his fingers and he let her, his other hand dipping into the back of her shorts to grope at her cute little ass. She let out another soft cry, her hands fisting in the front of his shirt as he took matters into his own hands and plunged his fingers in and out of her, the heel of his hand rubbing against her sensitive clit. His brow furrowed in concentration, so absorbed was he that he didn't notice the distant yelling of his name. She was panting, clinging to him, and he could see it written all over her face that she was close.

"Mr. Steele?! We got a problem!" he heard his name being called and it was all he could do not to roar with fury. He clenched his teeth, his hand squeezing her before he went still, "Do NOT come over here." She was fully red, her entire face and her bottom lip trembled slightly. Whether it was out of embarrassment or need, he wasn't sure but he sighed and slowly pulled his fingers out of her, shaking his head slightly. He groaned at the slickness on his fingers and then licked each one, locking his gaze with her's. She watched him with wide eyes, turning even more red. But then they were both shifting, rearranging their clothing and he found it impossible to hide the fact that he was very, very much aroused.

He sighed some, shaking his head and fought the temptation to just throw his hat on the ground and stomp on it before he growled out, "What?!" He almost heard the ranch-hand fidgeting nervously, "One of the barbed wire fences was snipped, out on the edge of pasture 3." His expression shut down into near fury before he composed himself, bending over to kiss Fen, brushing back some of her hair to whisper in her ear, "We'll finish this later darlin'. Just wait for me, ok?" She nodded in agreement, gulping softly, "O-ok." She had that wide-eyed look again and he smiled, kissing her again before he walked off, at an awkward gait.

The ranch-hand blushed, poor boy, as he fidgeted around the corner of the house, "Um, pasture 3..." He muttered miserably under his breath and Braxton rolled his eyes, "Don't act like yer embarrassed boy. Go on, get me a horse saddled up." After a minute, Braxton offered the boy a smile and he hesitantly smiled back, assured that he wasn't in trouble for interrupting before running off quickly. The facts were, though, he wasn't getting in a saddle with his cock straining so damn hard at his zipper. But all he could think about was Fen's slick tightness and the look on her face while she rode his fingers.

He wiped a hand across his features again, groaning before he walked to the nearest watering trough, pulled off his hat, and dunked his head in. After a few moments, he pulled his head back out and wiped his hand over his face again. That was getting to be a bad habit. He wrung out his long hair before pulling it back in a short ponytail and repositioning his hat, heading towards the barn. He had to clear his thoughts, for the moment. Take care of business. Take care of...he groaned and smacked his head against a fence post. "Uh...Mister...Mr. Steele? You ok there?" He glanced towards the familiar ranch-hand and sighed, "Boy, when you get married, make sure it's a woman who doesn't consume yer every thought and action. Its hell'a amazing." He smirked slightly as the boy blushed and squirmed some, fidgeting with his fingers. He ruffled the kid's hair and then started towards the barn again.

When he came around to field 3, he found that the fence had indeed been cut and his expression clouded over. One of the neighbors, likely Henderson, was trying to get his cattle to roam the fields so they could claim it had been roped fair and square. But his boys were among the best. Loyal, quick to react, and smart. He nodded at them as he examined the barbed wire and then started to pull it, straining to tighten it. The boys watched him in silence, knowing full and well he was trying to work out some frustration as he placed a boot against one post, his gloved hands yanking hard on the wire until he felt it pull taut. Then they set to work. Half an hour later and the fence was repaired. There was a wild light in Braxton's eyes as he gave short orders.

"Riley, I want cameras on every single post out here. I ain't gonna have some damn thief trying to take my cattle."

The redhead nodded in agreement and pulled himself into the saddle, setting off at a fast gallop on his blonde mare. Braxton watched him go and then clapped his leather-clad hands together, rubbing them, "We wait for Riley to get back and then we go home for dinner, got it boys?" They nodded eagerly, watchful eyes scanning the distant property line. He felt a swell of pride as he wiped at his cheek, leaving a smudge but unaware.

He ruffled a boy's hair as he put his hands on his hips and the boy looked up at him. Really, most of them were men, not boys. But they were all so young, less than 25 years old, most of them. Except for Riley who was his oldest friend and hired most of the boys.

After an hour, Riley was galloping back, bent low behind the mare's neck to gain more speed and Braxton frowned in a little confusion. The redhead knew that his time was best spent attaching cameras to the posts before he came this way. Something was wrong. He frowned sharply and pulled himself onto his own stallion, trotting up to meet Riley who was panting. He had a half full bucket of the miniature cameras they used but he was pointing back desperately, "Ah, Miss Fen was...Ah Mr. Steele, she accidentally stepped into a nest of rattlers!"

Braxton didn't wait for the explanation, he was gone as soon as he heard her name, holding himself slightly out of the stirrups as the powerful horse moved below him. He growled, his lip curling to show a sharp canine as he came up on the house no less than five minutes later, yelling hoarsely for her. He heard a small whimper from her garden in the back and he moved the horse back there, finally spying her. She was crying, her bottom lip trembling but remained perfectly still, except her trembling knees. He could see the wriggling mass by her feet and he bared his teeth and spurred the horse on. He could hear the siren in the distance as he flew by Fen, reaching down to swoop her up as quickly as possible, yanking her into the saddle with him and then bolting back out. The horse whinnied and he glanced down but couldn't readily see any injury on his legs.

He pulled her legs up so he could examine them, frowning deeply but he couldn't see any bites. He brushed her hair back from her wet cheeks, letting the horse trot to the front of the house. "Are you hurt? Did they bite you?" he should really go back and kill all the damn suckers but his concerns were entirely focused on her at the moment. She shook her head, "No-They just...I'm sorry, I didn't see the eggs until..." He shook his head, cooing at her and dragging her into a tight hug, rocking her with his eyes wide and scared. He shook his head again, "No, no. Neither of us saw them earlier. You ain't wrong here." She whimpered and collapsed into sobs against his chest and he clutched her to him tightly, rocking her. He was trembling around her when the ambulance pulled up and paramedics clambered out.