The Cowboy's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He let them handle her, watching with growing fear as they looked over her lower legs. After a few minutes though, they let her go and she immediately ran to him, clutching at his front. One of the paramedics smiled at him, shrugging, "She's alright. Mostly just scared sir." He gave a small relieved sound, cupping the back of her head to him and rubbing her back in comforting circles, "Ah, thank you." He picked her up again and carried her into the house, stopping only once to sign a paper that was offered to him. He wouldn't have to pay for the ambulance, since service wasn't necessary. He didn't care.

He was just relieved to have her safe in his arms, unhurt, even if she was scared. He finally got her inside and set her on the couch, again checking her legs, just to be sure and then kissing each of her knees and then pressing a kiss to her lips before hugging her to him, "I nearly had a heart attack!" She sniffled into his collar bone, clinging to him and nodding before she let out a short laugh, "You weren't the one standing ankle-deep in a nest of snakes!" He gave a soft smile and nodded, brushing her hair back and kissing her forehead, her cheeks, her eyelids and then her lips again, petting her jaw with his thumbs, "I'm just...I just...Wow, that scared me." He laughed slightly. He'd never been so afraid in his entire life honestly. He gripped her shoulders for a moment, sighing, "Stay here. I'm gonna kill me some rattlers."

Fen grabbed his hand, stopping him short, "Oh, don't kill them. Just...Just take them out into the wild?" She turned her big eyes up at him and he softened slightly before shaking his head, "They'll just come back." She frowned even more, that lower lip starting to stick out and he couldn't believe she wanted to release them into the wild after the scare of their lives. He finally sighed and nodded, "Alright. Alright." She broke into a small smile and retreated to their bedroom, emerging again with a shoebox and offering it to him. He sighed and leaned down, pressing a kiss to her, "You're so soft-hearted, sweet little Fen." He stroked his thumb over her cheek and nodded, "Alright, lemme go catch the critters before they squirm off."

He left and Fen found her fingers squirming in her lap. She stood and retreated to the bathroom, sighing some. She was still a little scared and that had heightened her awareness of every kiss he'd pressed against her. She had wanted him to stay. To kiss her and hold her more. But she knew he had to take care of the ranch too. She stripped slowly and turned on the hot shower. He'd had his home renovated after he took over the ranch, a big bathroom, mostly stone to accommodate his height and his bedroom was built the same way. He had to carry her to the bed, most nights. Recently he'd bought a small set of steps for her and he chuckled every time she used it.

Still, he was incredibly good to her. Romantic, sweet, thoughtful, funny. He was everything she'd ever wanted in a husband. She'd never imagined, when she came over from China, that she would find it in a Western cowboy though. His long slow drawl had confused her at first but, after listening to him for a bit, she found it comforting, sexy even. She blushed some, her earlier terror forgotten to be replaced by the arousal he'd been stoking in her all day. Every time they'd been interrupted. She almost touched herself but then paused.

'Wait for me.'

She bit her bottom lip and restrained herself, nodding. She would wait for him. Because he'd asked her so sweetly, in that rough husky drawl. She sighed as she washed down her body, sleek curves, minimal in their appearance but there. Heavy breasts, for her size. She had a cute face, she supposed, though she certainly couldn't find what he found so enthralling about her. But she sometimes caught him staring at her in complete fascination. Or early in the mornings, when he thought she was still asleep and he'd watch her or touch her or kiss her gently. Her heart swelled at his loving touches and looks and she fought hard not to touch herself as her nipples pebbled into hard little points.

She loved him. She loved him so much because of the way he treated her like the most precious of treasures. She shook her head and washed herself down, washing the day's wear away though she'd mostly just messed around in her garden. Her thoughts turned back to what he'd done to her in the garden. She'd seen in the way he looked at her that he had intended to bring her to climax like that and she shuddered, anticipating what he would do when he got back. His huge hands all over her body, touching, his mouth pressing everywhere. She finally shut off the shower, bundling herself in a towel to keep from doing anything naughty.

Fen struggled into a pair of pajama pants and a tank top, ignoring how the fabric teased her skin into awareness. She would cook dinner for him and then see where the night went. She hurried into the kitchen, feeling refreshed and aroused anew. She hummed softly as she worked around the kitchen, pulling out pork chops and vegetables. She hummed as she worked, a soft Chinese lullaby that worked its way into muttered little verses. When the meal was nearly done, she felt big hands cup her hips and pull her back against a hard muscled body. She relaxed into Braxton's scent, a little musky and woodsy. Wild and dusty.

She turned in his arms, peering up at his handsome face. The brim of his hat shadowed some of his face but she saw the dusty blonde strands of hair pulled back in a messy ponytail, the tanned skin, traced over by a few scars here and there and his beautiful amber eyes. She had thought him something inhuman when she'd seen those eyes but he was very much a man, warm and tender to her. He leaned down, smiling as he pressed his mouth to her's gently and then sat back, sniffing, "Smells amazing Fen." She smiled, turning back to her cooking with his hands touching at her back, her shoulders, her hips. She laughed lightly, smacking playfully at his hands, "Go on now. Let me cook."

He rumbled, like a playful dog and pulled her back against him. She scowled slightly when he turned everything off, "The vegetables aren't done!" He didn't seem to notice as he lifted her onto the bar counter, pushing a few spices out of the way. She mewled against his chest as he started to pull up her tank top, "I've been waitin' all day for this."

He leaned her back, so that her head hung off the other side of the counter, upside down. It sent a pulse of arousal through her, unable to see what he was doing and he gently led her hands up so that they too hung. He rumbled deep in his chest, his hands gliding up her stomach to the fleshy orbs of her breasts, cupping and massaging them. He felt her shudder under him, her chest rising and falling a little quicker as she mewled. He pinched her nipples lightly and rolled them between his fingers, plucking at the pink tips. His mouth brushed over her ribs, tongue flicking out over the skin. Her thighs trembled and she made to move but he set a hand on her ribs, just under her arm, "Stay."

It was a quiet command, powerful in its intensity and she found herself unable to do anything but obey. Hung out like this, she could feel her pulse pumping and racing all over her body, sending tingles of electricity from wherever he touched. His fingertips slid down the line of her stomach before sliding back up her side to her breast. He pinched her nipple again, pulling on it until he heard her breath hitch and she wriggled slightly. He rumbled deeply and leaned over her, his jean-clad hips forcing their way between her thighs, pressing tightly against her core as he lapped up her ribs.

He caught her nipple between his lips, tugging slightly as he held her hips tightly so she couldn't escape. She mewled softly and panted, remaining still under his attentions as he suckled at one nipple and rolled and pinched the other one. "Brax...Please, I can't...can't..." Her thighs twitched around him as she gave a soft sound underneath him, finally sitting up. He caught her around the waist, pulling her up tighter against himself as he panted softly. He had to lean down to press a kiss on her again, hard enough that their teeth met and he grunted some, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She whimpered, clinging tightly to him as she tried to push back against him.

His hand slid up her back to tangle in the short hairs at the back of her head, tugging her head back. He attacked her throat with his tongue and teeth, groaning at the taste and feel of her soft skin. She gave a soft pant, clutching at his head as her own tilted back. Her fingers worked through his hair, undoing his ponytail so it draped across his shoulders, teasing her forearms. He stood back up, pulling her against him with a strong grip around her waist. He started to shove her pajama pants down her hips, pulling her panties with them. Her eyes went wide as he pushed her thighs apart. He was being rougher than normal, possibly because of all their interrupted moments throughout the day.

Braxton's hands worked furiously at his belt, trying to get it open and he cursed softly under his breath, finally getting it undone and was just unbuttoning his pants when his name rang out. He went completely still and she saw a dark shadow cross his face as he bared his teeth. They remained silent for several long moments and there it was again.

"MR. STEELE! HURRY!"

He let out a roar that made Fen jump, his hands coming to rest on the counter, gripping the edge so hard his knuckles were white. She could see that he was hard as rock and she leaned up, petting at his head, "Go on Braxton. It might be important." He growled and then turned a mournful expression towards her, looking quite a bit like a sad dog. He wrestled his jeans back in place, pulling the belt closed as he sighed longingly. There was a hard knock at the door and he pulled his hair back and pushed his hat on his head, growling and grumbling as he stomped towards it. She slipped off the counter and covered herself quickly as he walked out.

Braxton was gone for almost two and a half hours. Fen fretted and worried, twirling a finger in her hair. She ate dinner and made him a plate that she covered and then put in the microwave for him. She cleaned the house. She did a load of laundry and worried at her fingers some more. It was almost eleven when he finally came back, smelling of sweat. He had a cut on his face, where someone had clearly punched him and his own knuckles were bruised and bloodied. Her eyes widened at the sight of him and she rushed into his arms. He held her tightly to himself, bending to get closer as he sighed.

He picked her up in his arms, cradling her and burying his face in her hair. He rocked her and clutched her to himself, turning his face to kiss her. He was smeared with dirt and god knew what else. He smelled like grass and aggression, a musk clinging to his skin. She didn't care. She clutched him to herself, pulling back to peer up at him, "What happened?" She stroked over his cheek and he leaned into her touch, "Just a few of Henderson's boys. Upset they got caught trying to cut the wire again. I'm thinking 'bout electrifying the fence." She nodded in agreement, "Are you ok?" He nodded back, petting over her hair, "I'm filthy though. I don't wanna mess you up." She only smiled at him, wrapping her arms around him and locking her hands at the back of his neck, "I don't care." He sighed against her skin and then shifted her tighter up against himself.

He pressed his mouth to her's, tightly, his tongue flicking out across her lips and she tasted blood on him. She clutched at his hair, pulling it loose again and she stroked her fingers through the blonde locks. She pulled him closer, her legs gripping his sides tightly. He was trying to say something against her mouth and she pulled back to hear him murmuring, "I love you" constantly, repeatedly against her mouth, her cheek, her neck. She arched to his touch and then pulled her shirt off. He marveled at her for a moment before his gaze turned hungry and he kneaded her ass. She wriggled up against him, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it open, her tongue swiping across his collar bone before he groaned, setting her on the dining room table.

He pulled at her clothing, hesitation dropped from his movements in his desperation. She worked at his belt buckle in turn, pulling it free and then pulling his jeans open. He was really too tall for them to work anything out on the dining room table but he pulled a chair out, putting a knee on it as he grabbed her tightly, pulling her towards himself. She let out a loud moan, staring down her body at his monstrously large cock, straining towards her. It had not been easy, the first few times they'd tried, to have sex. But now, now she couldn't imagine anyone but him touching her, tasting her, making her moan in ecstasy.

She guided him against herself, feeling the thick helmet head slide against her folds, already ready to take him inside. His hand slid over her's, holding it in place as he thrust against her, groaning at how hot she felt. His head slid over her clit, rubbing and grinding against it, driving her insane. She wriggled some, "Don't...please, ah, don't tease me Brax..." He groaned loudly, feeling it vibrate through his chest as he found her entrance and pushed into her. She let out a sharp cry, her back arching as her lashes fluttered closed. He went still, "I didn't...didn't hurt you, did I?" She shook her head, rocking against him eagerly, "No...No, please...gàn!*"

Fen's little nails dug into him as she tried to push herself on him more eagerly. Braxton filled every inch inside of her, nothing was left untouched inside of her. His shaft was so incredibly thick! She had no space left and he continued to fill her. Her head rocked back against the table as he grabbed her hips, pushing into her and pulling back before slamming back into her. "Fuuuck! Fen, yer so tight!" His pace was fast and hard, slamming into her without care as he moaned louder. Her breasts were bouncing hard as she held onto the edge of the table, aware it was creaking in protest but she simply didn't have the power to do anything else. Her cries and screams were all for him as her body rocked against his. "Láng!* Nnh! Ple-please!" He loved it when she spoke Chinese while they were having sex. He never quite knew what she was saying but her voice rang beautifully with each thrust.

He rocked into her smaller body harshly, holding her in place as his hips met her thighs, a sharp "slap slap" ringing through the room. He ended up having to hold onto the edges of the table to keep it from sliding away as he snarled slightly, leaning over her. "Say you want it! Fen, tell me you want it!" he growled softly against her.

"W? xi?ng t?! W? xi?ng t?!*" she shouted it as she looked down their bodies, from between her bouncing breasts. He grunted and groaned, snapping his teeth as he shoved into her wildly, reaching down her body to swirl a thumb around her clit. Her eyes snapped wide open as she threw her head back with a scream, "W? kào!*" She writhed and bucked wildly underneath him and he had to grab her hips again to keep her from getting away.

Her stomach was pulled taut with exertion as heat built hotter and hotter in the pit of it. She squealed and screamed, nearly there as she shook her head, panting harshly. He watched her tits bouncing, gnashing his teeth as he grasped one, squeezing harshly as he bucked against her harder. She was too tight, too hot, just too much! He gripped her ass, lifting her off the table and holding her tightly against himself as he bucked wildly into her tight snatch. She suddenly screamed wordlessly, her nails digging into him as she bucked and writhed, nearly falling out of his hands and he grasped her tighter against himself.

Fen's tunnel contracted tightly on his shaft, squeezing and massaging him, trying to draw him deeper as she squealed and screamed. He continued to pump through her orgasm, forcing his thick cock in and out of her contracting pussy, his teeth clenched tightly with control. When her orgasm was over, she was left shuddering and gasping for breath, clinging tightly to his chest. He groaned loudly and pulled out of her, his cock straining hard enough that it stood on its own, though his large size had it tipping downwards. His cock drooled precum and her thick fluids, connecting them while he shifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He sat her on the edge of the bed while he pushed his boots and jeans off of his long, muscular legs before climbing onto the bed with her. He flicked his tongue off of her nipple, drawing it into his mouth, his possessive gaze shining at her through his hair. He groaned softly, dipping his fingers into the mess they'd made of her womanhood.

Fen shuddered as he swirled his fingertips around her clit, her bottom lip trembling with anticipation. He shifted back slightly, showing off his large, soaked member and she looked up at him with wide eyes before she laid herself over his thigh. She stroked his cock with both hands, leaning up to lap at the head of his cock eagerly. She murmured softly in Chinese, her tongue working a pattern over his stiff arousal. She wrapped her lips around the head of him and suckled at him, drawing a deep groan from his chest. He stroked her hair, panting and then raised his hips towards her, "More."

She obeyed without question, lapping up and down his cock, sucking here and there before wrapping her mouth back around him, trying to bob her head. He was too big for that though. She managed with licking, cleaning him spotless and then leaning back. She clambered onto his lap, setting her hands against his chest for support as he guided himself against her, pushing slowly into her tunnel again. He groaned as he laid back, his hands coming to rest on her waist to help her as she leaned forward, riding him in slow torturous drags. He tried to push up against her, groaning louder against her. "G?njué h?n h?o!!*" she screamed out, trying to ride him faster as his head rocked back. He panted hard and tried to push up against her harder, his heels digging into the bed.

She leaned back, changing the angle and threw her head back, sending her hair flying and bouncing as she pushed and pulled herself on his manhood. His legs kicked slightly as he tried to hold on tightly to her, gripping her hips with large hands as he tried to pump into her before rolling them over. She screamed and her hips pushed up against him as her nails dug into him desperately, trying to pull him closer. He slammed into her harder, snorting and panting wildly, his brows knit as he bared his teeth. Braxton looked like a wild man as he bucked into her, his head hung slightly so his hair fell forward. Again, she felt that nearly painful heat settling into her lower stomach, her eyes snapped open wide as she screamed and writhed for him.

"W? t? m? d-de!*" He knew that one. He snarled in response, one hand cupping the back of one of her knees as he pushed it to her shoulder. He bucked frantically into her, his other hand resting over her shoulder, against the sheets to keep her in place. She felt slick and tight and amazing. He was so close! He looked her over, the half-panicked, half-lusty look on her face, her breasts dancing as he slammed into her, the roll of her belly and hips with each of his thrusts, her welcoming body, her cunt lips puffy and pink, wrapped tight around his thick shaft. Her wetness encased him in slick pleasure and he moaned louder, rocking against her harder, "Fen-Fuck, Fen, I'm about to..." He tried to pull away from her but her heels dug into the small of his back, yanking him closer, "B? t? g?i w?!! B?-b? t? g?i w?!!*"

She had her head thrown back, refusing to let him go as he pumped into her harder and harder. She came again for him, squeezing him tightly as she rocked forward, her body entire body consumed with fire and the need to have him inside her. Her stomach clenched tight as her hips thrust towards him while she let out another scream. Her heels dug into his back, forcing him forward and he pushed until he was sunk into her, to the hilt, his balls resting against her asscheeks. His cock pulsed and twitched inside of her as he bucked harder against her before going still within her. His cum flooded inside of her but he wouldn't move. It felt like the pressure of his cum was going to make her fly apart and she squeezed and twitched around him as she gave a guttural moan, panting hard, breasts heaving with effort. He leaned against her, remaining inside her tight tunnel for several long moments. He let out a soft groan, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of her head.