The Cowboy's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shuddered and mewled underneath him, her arms wrapped under his, holding onto his back tightly. He sighed against her hair, rolling to the side slightly but bringing her with him, so that she was lying across his stomach this time. He stroked up and down her back, giving another soft groan, "Perfect...You're so perfect Fen." She was murmuring against his chest, stroking at him and around one of his nipples. She smiled softly against his skin, turning to kiss the spot between his pecs. He was limp inside of her but large enough that he remained within her soft folds. He smiled lightly, stroking her hair out of her face, "Damn...I love you Fen. I love you so much."

Fen shifted up towards him, finally pulling herself away from his cock and he hissed slightly at the cool air on his exposed manhood. He smiled quickly though when she pressed her mouth to his, cupping the back of her head to kiss her a little deeper. He sighed softly against her lips, relaxing underneath her as she rested her head on his shoulder, playing with the ends of his hair. He smiled softly, stroking her back as she murmured against his chest, "W? ài n?, Braxton." He knew that one too. His smile spread across his face, slightly crooked, "Woo fay-chang zeewon nee." She blinked at him, thinking for a moment and turning it over in her head. After a moment, she laughed lightly and repeated back to him, "W? f?icháng x?huan n?. I adore you."

He shrugged slightly and she kissed his cheek for his valiant effort. After a few moments, he felt her relax completely and fall asleep, her soft breath brushing over his nipple. He smiled brightly and shifted, sitting up and moving her to her spot on their big bed.

Braxton made his way to the bathroom, wetting a rag with warm water and walking back to his tiny wife. He smiled softly and cleaned her up before doing the same to himself. When he came back from tossing the rag into the laundry, she was curled up around one of his favorite pillows, snoozing happily. He had to take a shower before joining her but he enjoyed watching her for a few minutes. After a moment, he leaned over her, brushing her hair back from her cheek and kissing the corner of her mouth, "You are everything to me. I can never say it enough...I love you." He smiled as he leaned back, walking into the bathroom for his shower.

She smiled lightly in her sleep, "Love you...Braxton."

Chinese translations (amateur translations)*

Gàn: Do it

Láng: "Wolf" (a nickname she uses for him during sex)

Wo xiang t?: I want it!

Wo kào: Fuck me/holy fuck

Ganjué h?n hao: Feels good

Wo t? m? de: Fuck me

Ba t? g?i wo: Give it to me