The Crash and The Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled her towards him by her nipples and gave her a long kiss, without letting go of his grip on her tits. With her hands still tied behind her back, Lucy was unable to do anything about it and let him play while she gave herself to him with her mouth.

"Unfortunately I've got a work do I've got to go to tonight, so that's all the fucking you're going to get tonight."

Lucy was disappointed, but couldn't really complain. In any case, she had half expected it, given the location he had given her.

"It's nothing particularly special, just one of those things that you've just got to go to and sit through. Not sure why they insist on doing these on Mondays though. It means that nobody ever really drinks. Not that I'd be able to drink that much, as I've got to drive back later tonight anyway.

"I'd obviously prefer to take your beautiful body back home for the night, but there we go."

"We do have tomorrow" she smiled at her, suprised again at how quickly he was able to recover and begin mundane conversation like this. She was still feeling the remnants of her latest orgasm.

"Yes" Steve replied, with a look of concern on his face. He had to travel down to Dorset for meetings tomorrow afternoon and Wednesday morning. He desperately wanted to fuck her tomorrow, but wasn't sure how well his idea was going to work.

"What time are your breaks tomorrow?" he asked her.

"Erm, I get fifteen minutes at 10:30, and then an hour at 1. Why?"

"I'm going to fuck you at the hospital" he told her.

Lucy suddenly looked worried and shuddered. "But how? We might get caught. I might lose my job, and my university place. Please don't make me risk that" she pleaded.

"You agreed to be my slut. I will fuck you where I want. I will be at the hospital by 10:30. Text me the directions to get to your ward and make sure you have found somewhere for us to go."

"But I don't know how I'm going to do that. I'm only a student. The hospital is really busy, everywhere is being used all the time" she told him, with an urgency in her voice.

"Look, I don't care how you do it. I am going to fuck you there tomorrow."

She started thinking through her options. She didn't really know how she was going to find somewhere, but didn't want to upset Steve. If he wanted to fuck her there she would let him. She was just going to have to find a way.

He untied her hands and told her to get dressed while he put the room back together. When he looked over the table he decided that although it was a bit sweaty, the cleaners were due here in half an hour or so and, as they were pretty good, this was something that they could deal with.

"Where are the toilets?" Lucy asked once she was dressed.

"Turn left and they are down at the end of the corridor" he told them. "You can pee, but you are to leave the cum on your legs and your face."

"Ok" she said sheepishly. "Maybe I can hold on until I get home."

"You wanted to clean yourself up, did you?"

She nodded.

"Well, you are my dirty slut, and I want you to feel like a dirty slut as you drive home. The cum on you is going to remind you just how much of a slut you are. What are you?"

"I am a slut, master."

"Whose slut are you, slut?"

"I am your slut, master."

"Good girl. It's time to leave, come on." He kissed her, then beckoned her towards the door and followed her down the stairs.

"Now don't forget about tomorrow" he told her as they approached the cars. "See you then."

Lucy watched Steve get into the car and drive off. It had all happened so quickly. She had only arrived half an hour ago and already it was over. Although she had cum three times she craved more of her master. She wished he had taken her home with him and used her over and over again.

She did feel like a dirty slut as she drove home. The cum hadn't dried and she felt some of it run onto the car seat. She thought again about how he had used her. She arrived, he fucked her and then he left. And that was all there was to it, and she started to get a little upset about it. But she knew he was her master, and not her boyfriend. She knew that she was there to get fucked, and she told herself not to get emotional about it and not to get attached. But she didn't know how long she would manage that.

She also began worrying about finding somewhere in the hospital. But more worried about being caught and losing her job. She really didn't want that to happen. How could she avoid it?

There were no other cars outside the house when she got home. She expected that Christina would have been home by now with James. But maybe he had already dropped her off and wasn't staying. She stepped out of the car and went into the house. She called out Christina's name, but there was no response. After checking a few rooms she accepted the fact her sister wasn't here. Oh well. But at least she'd get a bit of time to sort herself out.

Steve hadn't let her clean herself up at the office, but there was no reason why she couldn't do that now. In truth, she was keen to get rid of the now dried cum that had dripped down her legs, and she quickly made her way up to the shower. She spent a long time washing herself down and made sure that she had cleaned every inch of her body.

She thought about what she would do tonight, now she wasn't with Steve, and she wondered when Christina would be back or, more to the point, whether she would be alone or whether James would be with her. The weather was nice and she quite fancied the walk that she didn't get this weekend.

Deciding that it was still early and hoping to still get the walk in, she thought she'd get dressed properly. If it had been an hour and a half later, she probably would have just opted for her pyjamas. Once back in her room, she hunted around for her favourite sweater but couldn't find it. Then she remembered that Christina that had borrowed it and, still naked, walked over to her room to find it. A week ago, she would have put something on, even though she was the only one home and nobody would see her. But now she felt freer and didn't worry about it. Actually, she quite liked walking around the house naked.

Christina's room was a mess. Although they were identical twins, there were so many differences between them. Lucy's room was always pristine. Lucy started searching her room for the sweater, going through everything that had been left lying on the floor before looking through the drawers. But while she was hunting around for the sweater she heard a noise coming up the stairs and she froze. It was Christina and, by the sounds of it, James was with her and they would be coming this way. Why hadn't she heard them before? They must have arrived while she had been showering.

She panicked, trying to work out what to do. There was no way she'd make it to her bedroom, or any other room upstairs, without being seen. What would she do?

She would have to hide here. But where? There was only really one option, and she opened the wardrobe and stepped inside. She pulled on the door, but didn't have the time to pull it shut completely. In any case, she didn't want to make the loud sound as it clicked back into place. They would hear the sound, but Christina probably wouldn't notice the partially open wardrobe. It was only a small gap that had been left, but she was able to see her sister and her boyfriend walk into the room kissing, and she gulped at what she may be about to witness.

Christina pushed the bedroom door shut and then they didn't waste any time. They kissed each other passionately with their hands all over each other. It wasn't long before James' top was off and Lucy gasped at what had been hidden underneath. She had always found him attractive. He was a handsome guy. Tall, with short, jet black hair and a chiselled jaw. She had never seen him topless, but whenever he wore a short sleeved top she was able to see his muscular arms. His bulging biceps had always made Lucy curious about the rest of his body, particular his chest.

James kept himself fit. He was a winger in the university rugby team, and a hostile fast bowler and destructive batsman in the cricket team and spent time in the gym every day. And it showed. Lucy couldn't help staring at his chest. She just about made out that he had a six-pack, and approved of all that she could see. It wasn't body builder stuff. Just good natural hunk. It just made her more curious for what else remained hidden and whether she would get to see. She knew that they had been having sex for a while and hoped she would get a glimpse of his equipment, although she wasn't sure she really wanted to see her sister have sex. Having said that though, Christina seemed to have enjoyed watching the video of her have sex.

Christina was enjoying rubbing her hand all over his naked torso, tracing her fingers along the grooves of his muscles as she continued to kiss him. Her hand moved down lower, and started rubbing the top of his jeans. Lucy thought that she could make out the shape of his hardening cock, but wasn't sure.

James pulled Christina's strappy top off, revealing her lacy, red bra, and started kissing her on her neck, moving across to her shoulders, and then down her front, spending a long while kissing her modest cleavage. Her skirt fell down quickly after he unzipped it and she was now in only her underwear. Her panties matched her bra and Lucy couldn't help but think that her sister looked pretty sexy in it, wearing it well.

Returning to her mouth, James pulled his girlfriend toward him tightly as he kissed her, reaching down to fondle her bum and her legs. He lifted her up and gently carried her to the bed. He lay her down on her back and opened her legs. Kneeling down in between, he started kissing her left leg, starting at her calf, but slowly working his way up.

Lucy couldn't see much from her vantage point. She was behind James, so could only see the back of his head as she imagined what he was doing to her sister. She remembered how it felt when Steve did it to her only yesterday and she imagined how different James might be at it. She started to get turned on as she imagined his tongue at work on her pussy and wondered how she was able to get horny so soon again after what had happened only an hour or so ago at the office. She had been disappointed with how quickly what had happened earlier with Steve had ended and she had wanted more of him. Not that she had any reason to feel neglected. After all, she had got plenty over the weekend.

Christina started moaning - James must have been doing a good job. Lucy could see his head moving around fairly quickly and she wondered exactly what he was doing. She couldn't help herself, and she moved her hand in between her legs and started rubbing. She was surprised at just how wet she had become.

"Yes, oh fuck!" Christina cried out, which startled Lucy, not expecting that kind of language from her sister. "Oh my God..."

Once the moaning subsided, James lifted his head and Christina sat up to kiss him. He got up and pulled her panties down, before unclasping the bra, letting it fall to the floor. Now naked, she got up and walked around him. Lucy looked her naked sister up and down for the first time in many years. She was surprised at just how similar she was to her. She had the same, smallish boobs with pert nipples. Her shaven pussy looked the exact same shape as hers. They were identical twins - she really shouldn't have been surprised. But Lucy felt like she just wanted a piece of her that was unique, that was different from her sister. She looked and looked, but couldn't see any.

Standing behind him, Christina wrapped her arms around him. No doubt rubbing her hands all over his front again. She peeled down his jeans, taking his boxers with her as she did it, revealing his pert ass to Lucy for the first time. She was impressed with how tight and shapely it was. Lucy continued to rub herself as her sister rubbed her hands over his body, squeezing his ass. But she was waiting to see what he was hiding in front of him. She could make out that Christina was now giving him a wank and she was dying to get a glimpse of his cock.

Soon enough James turned around and, even though Christina's hand was still wrapped around, masturbating it, Lucy could see what she was after. His cock was different to Steve's. Slightly longer than Steve's, but not quite as thick. She immediately tried to imagine how it would feel deep in her pussy and she gazed lustily at the penis as her sister continued to rub it up and down.

They kissed, and James led Christina onto the edge of the bed, so she was lying down, perpendicular to Lucy's view. He climbed on top of her and guided his cock into her pussy gently. He bent down to kiss her as he lay on top of her, and started to pump in and out of her.

It was all very gentle, all very tender. As Lucy looked on, she thought that maybe this was lovemaking. Steve didn't make love to her, Steve fucked her, and as she watched the couple in front of her she knew which of the two she thought she preferred.

Still, she was enjoying watching James's athletic form in front of her. It was a shame that all the best bits were hidden from view, but she made the most of what she could see. Her fingers were now very much at work between her legs - and she wasn't too far away from coming. For the fourth time today.

She was imagining that once James had finished with her sister, that he would walk over to her, open the wardrobe and drag her out. She imagined him pushing her onto the bed and giving her a hard fucking from behind, not like what he was doing to Christina.

Those thoughts were enough to push her over the edge and she struggled to stop herself from making too much noise. She didn't want to be found - she definitely didn't want to be found naked and masturbating. Thankfully Christina and James had started making more noise now, which masked the noise that Lucy made.

Both Christina and James's breathing became heavy. Lucy wondered whether Christina would be as vocal as before, but she wasn't. Lucy could tell from her face though that she was cumming and James let out a gentle "ohhh" to signify his orgasm.

Once they had finished, James collapsed on top of her and they kissed each other gently. They started whispering things to each other, giggling, but Lucy couldn't tell what they were saying.

Lucy was wondering how long she was going to have to stay here and hoped that they would leave again soon, but they stayed there kissing and cuddling for a long while. The longer she stayed there, the more chance she would be found, she thought. Get on with it!

"I need to take a shower" James said. "And then we should get some dinner, I'm starving."

He slipped his jeans on, zipped up, grabbed his t-shirt and made his way out of the room to the bathroom. Lucy's focus turned to her sister who was now getting up from the bed. Come on sis, Lucy thought, clear out of here.

She made her way over to her dressing table, took a couple of tissues out and wiped the cum that was now leaking from her pussy. Then, to Lucy's dismay, she walked over towards the wardrobe. Please, no, she thought. Why does she need to look in here? She has plenty of clothes on the floor.

But that was where she was headed. She opened the door and screamed as she saw a naked person in her wardrobe, moving to cover her private parts with her hands. She relaxed a little when she realised it was Lucy.

"What the fuck are you doing in here?" she asked her naked sister with an angry look on her face.

"I'm really sorry, sis, I didn't mean to. I was just looking for my sweater and then, when you came in, I had nowhere to go. So I hid. I didn't mean to be spying on you, really I didn't" Lucy replied, almost starting to cry, as she stepped out of her hiding place.

Christina had initially been mad, but she quickly remembered that only two days ago she had been spying on Lucy. Lucy probably wasn't lying - this probably was an accident. But Saturday at Steve's definitely had not been, and she suddenly felt guilty for getting mad at her sister.

"It's alright, hun. I believe you" she said with a smirk on her face.

"So did you enjoy what you saw?" Christina asked.

Lucy blushed and, embarrassed, stayed silent looking down at the floor.

"James is pretty hot isn't he? Did you like his body? I like his chest best - he is so sexy. No, actually, I like his cock best. Did you see his cock?"

Lucy looked up at her sister, squirming. Why was she making her feel uncomfortable like this?

"Yes, he has a nice body" Lucy just about managed to say.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

"I didn't say that, I just said that James had a nice body."

"But did you like his hard cock? The hard cock he just fucked me with?"

"Look, sis, why are you making me say this? Yes, I did like seeing his hard cock. You looked like you enjoyed it very much."

Christina smiled. She had enjoyed it. She was still a little jealous of her twin sister though. Although in her view she definitely had the better looking boyfriend, she wanted to have what Lucy had. James was lovely, but after seeing her sister get tied up and fucked roughly by Steve she was eager to try it. She didn't know whether James would ever be like that and didn't really know how to ask him.

"Why aren't you with Steve tonight? Or have you been fucked already today?"

Lucy rolled her eyes. "We met after work, at his office or somewhere. He had a work party or something tonight so we didn't have too much time."

They sat down on the bed together and she went on to describe everything that happened. Christina again was eager to know all of the details. Lucy thought it odd that they were both sat in the bedroom talking together, naked. Christina clearly didn't mind and, now that she thought of it, she decided she didn't mind either.

"That sounds like it was fun. Are you seeing him tomorrow?"

"Yeah, he's coming to see me in the hospital" Lucy replied, her wavering voice revealing the apprehension she was feeling about it.

"Oh my God! He's going to fuck you in the hospital? Whereabouts?"

"I don't know yet. I need to find somewhere. But I'm scared that we might get caught, and then I lose my university place and job."

"Hmmm. But do you like the idea of being fucked in the hospital? Being fucked somewhere that you might get caught?"

"I've already done that. In the shop yesterday."

"Oh yeah, of course. And you enjoyed that didn't you? You little slut!" she joked.

Just then they heard the bathroom door open and the sisters looked at each other, knowing that James was about to walk back through the door.

"Oh no!" Lucy exclaimed as she made her way back into the wardrobe, not managing to close the door as well as she had before, leaving a much bigger gap this time.

Christina smiled to herself and got into bed.

"I thought you'd be dressed and ready by now" James said as he walked back into the room.

"Are you complaining?" Christina replied, as she lifted the duvet cover to reveal her naked body.

"No, not at all" James said as he looked his naked girlfriend up and down.

"Come here" Christina said, as she invited him into her single bed with her. She quickly lifted his t-shirt up as soon as she could, eager to show off her boyfriend's body to her sister again.

"Are you up for more, babe?" James asked, half-jokingly half-seriously.

"Maybe in a bit" she replied, smirking, not committing either way, wanting to tease him, and Lucy for that matter. She rubbed her hands all over James's bare chest, making full use of her easy access.

"I want to ask you something" Christina went on to ask, with an idea that had just come to her. "And I want you to be honest. And I promise to not get mad with you whatever you say. Is that ok?"

After a little hesitation, he nodded. "Yeah, ok" not really sure what she was going to ask and worrying whether he was in trouble for something. What had he done wrong?