The Crash and The Contract Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good!" she exclaimed, smiling and clapping her hands together a few times in excitement. "I won't be mad at you, honestly. I promise."

"Now, what I want to you do is tell me your favourite fantasy. I want to know your deepest, darkest sexual fantasy. What thoughts really turn you on, hun?"

"Erm, I'm not sure" he lied, a little taken aback by what he had been asked. He knew exactly what the answer was and he didn't really want to tell Christina.

"Come on, you must have fantasies. What do you think about when you're on your own? What gets you hard and what brings you off quickly?"

These questions were a little too intimate for James. He and Christina had been together for a while and were starting to get pretty serious, more serious than he had been with anybody else. But he didn't really want to risk what they had together, and he wasn't ready to open up, at least not yet. They were still only dating, after all. So he decided to not say anything.

"Nothing? You don't think about anything while you give yourself a wank?" she asked before singing "I don't believe you".

"Come on, I'll tell you my fantasy. I'll tell you what gets me going. And I'll let you do it too. But you have to tell me first.

"You don't have to be embarrassed about it. Come on, just say it. I've told you, I won't get mad."

In an effort to get him to talk, she had moved her hands down from his chest to the top of his jeans, still rubbing, starting to make his cock harden.

All the while, Lucy was wondering what Christina was playing at. She was convinced that if she hadn't been there, the two of them would be downstairs cooking dinner by now. She didn't know what she wanted James to do, or what they would end up doing, but she was sure that Christina was trying to tease her. Although she was also pretty sure she would be seeing him naked again, which she wasn't displeased with. But she knew she was being manipulated by her sister.

"Promise you won't be mad?" he asked, still not convinced that she wouldn't.

"Yes, I promise" she said with some urgency.

"Ok. I'll tell you then - but you're not to get mad at me! My favourite fantasy is" he hesitated, not sure whether he really should continue, "actually to have a threesome."

"There, that wasn't so hard was it? Hmmm. A threesome with two girls?"

"Yes, two girls in particular."

"Oh, ok. Which two girls?"

"Well, one of them is you."

"That's good! And..."

"And the other one is Lucy, your sister."

Christina was shocked, and stared back at James with her mouth open wide.

"You said you wouldn't get mad!" James told her.

"I know, I know. I'm not mad with you. Just a little surprised, that's all. That's a little kinky though, fucking two sisters at the same time."

James looked up, embarrassed. He knew it was kinky. But she had asked. And now he had told her. And he knew it was never going to happen.

Christina couldn't have got a better response. After getting over the fact that he had actually told her - she thought he might not play along with her little game - she began to imagine what Lucy was thinking, hidden in the wardrobe.

"Lucy is sexy, isn't she?" she asked, and he nodded.

"And you think about fucking her? Mmmm, interesting. She's got a very pretty pussy. I helped her shave down there the other day and I certainly liked the look of it. I can imagine you sticking your big, hard cock into her pretty pussy."

James wasn't really sure what to make of this. What was she trying to do, or trying to achieve? Christina would go mad if he fucked Lucy, why was she trying to tease him like this? But he was suddenly rock hard at the thought of Christina shaving her sister.

"So do you think about me and Lucy having sex with each other as well?"

"Erm, yeah, sometimes" James admitted, blushing furiously, having begun to wish he hadn't said anything now.

"What? You think about us kissing, and playing with each other's boobs and pussies? Do you think about me eating Lucy out? Tasting her pussy juice?" she continued to ask him, getting a real kick out of teasing both James and Lucy at the same time.

"Look, I've told you what my fantasy is, now tell me yours" he told her, assertively, fed up of dealing with her perpetual taunting.

Lucy meanwhile was more shocked than Christina had been. James had just told Christina that he wanted to fuck her and Christina had acted as if that was just fine. In fact, more than that. She had almost encouraged it. Not that she thought that Christina would be particularly happy if that ever happened. But she couldn't believe that James had just said that. Did James really want to fuck her? That thought excited her. She had already been imagining James take her and hearing him say it was enough to get her going again.

She wasn't too happy with Christina dragging the conversation out though, especially when she had started talking about the two of them having sex together. That was disgusting, she thought. They were sisters! She hadn't even considered being with another woman, let alone her own sister. Christina was just doing this to tease James - and her - she thought.

"Oh yes, I was going to tell you my fantasy as well, wasn't I?" Christina went on. "Well, my fantasy is to be tied up and for a big strong man to use my body as he wishes, fucking me roughly wherever and however he likes. What do you think about that?" she said as she looked up at him, smiling.

James wasn't expecting that. He had no idea what she was going to say, but Christina always seemed to want be in control, deciding what they would do, when they would do it. Her fantasy seemed so unlike her. Did she really want that? But why?

Not that he was too worried. The thought of tying her up and giving her a good rough fucking was very exciting. He had always tried to be gentle with her, thinking that was the way to treat her properly. Next time he got the chance he'd see how much she actually liked it rough, not that he knew what that was like.

"A big strong man, eh? A big strong man like me, for instance?"

"Yes" she said seriously, as though she were thinking it through. "Yes, you would do." Then she burst out laughing.

"Is that really what you fantasise about? Do you really think about being tied up and taken roughly?"

"Yes, I do. I really want to be tied up and taken roughly. By you. Right now."

Lucy had got the impression that Christina had been a little jealous of what Lucy had, but didn't think that she wanted it that badly. Like James, she didn't think it was really in her character. She did always want to be in control. Lucy wondered whether Christina would actually enjoy it in the same way that she did. She didn't think Christina realised quite how much some of the things Steve did to her hurt. She couldn't know that it was the pain that made it exciting. She couldn't really know what it was like. She was sure she wouldn't enjoy it either. Still, James wasn't going to be anything like Steve, so maybe Christina could cope with some playful tying up.

Christina undid the buckles and zip of James's jeans and started to pull them down, even as he was still led on the bed.

"Right now?" he asked.

"Yes" she replied as she slipped the jeans all the way off him, leaving him naked again. Lucy's attention was now drawn to his rock hard cock and she started to become excited about what she was about to witness.

"Why don't you go and get my belt? It's on top of the wardrobe" she told him, trying not to smile at the thought of her naked boyfriend being so close to Lucy.

Lucy tried to control her breathing. Her biggest concern was being found out, and with everything that was going on, she was now very turned on and breathing heavily. She had to make sure he didn't hear her.

But he was making his way over to her, and she couldn't take her eyes off his erection as it swayed from side to side as he walked. He didn't stop until he was standing right in front of the wardrobe, and he reached up to find Christina's belt.

Standing in front of the wardrobe, halfway along, James's cock had slipped into the gap in between the wardrobe doors and was still wobbling around as he searched for the belt. Lucy continued to stare at it, now only a couple of inches from her own naked body. She resisted the urge to reach out and grab it, but couldn't stop thinking about how it would feel in her pussy, which by now had become very wet. She wanted to be taken again. She wanted to be fucked by her sister's boyfriend. She had stopped thinking of Steve very quickly once James had shown up. Was she really that shallow?

"Are you sure it's up here?" James asked, struggling to find anything at all.

His cock wobbled around even more, and the sight of just this erection swaying around in front of her between the doors, somehow separate from the rest of James, was very erotic. It would be so easy to step forward and guide the cock into her pussy. She had to put her hands behind her back to stop herself.

"Yes, why don't you try looking a bit harder" she told him, and she dragged a chair around, moving him out of the way, leaving it in front of the wardrobe.

"Try standing on the chair."

Still naked, James stood on the chair and began searching around on top of the wardrobe. Again, his cock peeked through the gap in the wardrobe doors. Only this time it was now at the same height of Lucy's face. As his searching became more energetic, his cock bounced around even more. It got very close to her face, and it took everything within her to stop herself from opening her mouth and having a taste. She was aching for his cock now, and it being so close to her was so tempting. A few times it even gently brushed her face, sending electric shocks through her whole body. She hoped he didn't notice. She hoped he would do it again.

"It's not here. Why would you put your belt up here anyway?" James asked, keen to find it so he could make use of it. He was eager to give her her fantasy.

"Oh, here it is" Christina said, as she picked it up from the floor. "Sorry, I was sure it was up there" she lied, trying to hide the smirk from her face.

"Not to worry" James said as he eagerly jumped off the chair and rushed up to her. "Time to tie you up."

He grabbed Christina, picked her up and threw her on the bed. He took both of her arms, and tied the belt around her wrists, securing them to the headboard. Christina struggled, to see how well he had tied her, and was pleased that there was no way she would escape.

James reached down and gave her a kiss, while his hands explored her body. He then got off the bed and picked his boxers up from the floor, before making his way back up to the top of the bed and forced them into her mouth, surprising Christina.

Let's see how much she really wants this, he thought. He had seen a little BDSM porn and was looking forward to seeing how this went. He could see that she was a little uneasy with her mouth full of his underwear, but he didn't mind that. If she really wanted this then she needed to be a little uncomfortable and he wanted to give her the fantasy that she craved.

Lucy was impressed with James so far. She hadn't expected that - Steve hadn't gagged her before. James looked in control in this situation, and he looked to be in his element. She looked over at Christina and, in a slightly sadistic way, smiled to herself at the look of uncertainty on her sister's face. She was about to find out whether this was really what she wanted, Lucy thought.

Meanwhile Lucy imagined that it was her tied up on the bed, not Christina. She imagined James's naked body climbing over her, fondling her, pinching her, spanking her. And she imagined his cock penetrating her. For the second time that day, she started to rub herself off in the wardrobe watching her sister get fucked, lusting at her boyfriend.

James wasn't in a hurry. He spent a long while teasing Christina, rubbing his hands over every inch of her body. He spanked her breasts and pulled on her nipples, before kissing her all over.

Christina hadn't thought it would be this intense. Her arms were beginning to ache, as was her jaw. But she was getting incredibly horny. Her pussy was sopping wet and she was eager to be fucked. But James wouldn't do it. He just continued to play with her, teasing her, and she was getting frustrated. And his boxers meant that she couldn't tell him. She was absolutely helpless and she wasn't sure whether this was what she really wanted.

James climbed onto her, and hit her breasts with his cock a number of times before, to Christina's relief, he finally lowered himself down the bed until he was level with her. He spread her legs, and guided his cock into her pussy.

Christina had never been so glad to have his cock in her pussy, and, after all of the frustration, she began to get some relief.

Once he was all the way in, James suddenly began to fuck her hard, unlike he'd ever fucked her before, grabbing onto her sides with each hand. He looked down at her pretty face, full of his boxers. He saw her squirm. He saw her closed eyes and could tell that she was enjoying this. She would be coming soon - normally it took her a lot longer than this.

While he pumped her, he intermittently took opportunities to give her a slap, or pull at her nipple, making the most of her being restrained and gagged. He was revelling in the ability to give her a good, hard, rough fucking, and he was enjoying being able to exert his power over her.

Christina was very close to coming, even though they hadn't been fucking for all that long. This was all so different from how they usually had sex and it was blowing her mind. Being tied up and used like this was even better than she expected, and she now understood what Lucy enjoyed about being with Steve. Being tied up, being fucked hard and the noise as the headboard continued to crash into the wall as her sister watched on was all too much and she soon came, her body writhing, her mouth unable to make any noise. She felt some dribble run out of the side of her mouth, down her cheek.

James couldn't last much longer either. He was less able to control himself giving it all he had like this and he knew he was on the brink. He pulled out of her just in time to release a thick stream of cum all over her front, creating a long, thin lake of it that stretched from her belly button to just below her neck.

Satisfied, he collapsed on the bed next to her, breathing heavily.

"Did you enjoy that?" James asked.

Still gagged by his boxers, the only means of communication was by using her head, and she gave a nod. It was true, she had enjoyed it, very much. But she was now ready to be released from her restraint. It had been great while she had been horny and while she was being fucked, but now she had cum and was returning to normal, she wanted to be back in control of the situation.

But James wasn't in the mood to let her go just yet. He was going to make the most of the opportunity of being the one in control. It was so alien to him, almost like they had swapped roles this time, and he was loving it.

"Now, you've got me all sweaty again. I'm going to have another shower" James told her as he got up.

Christina didn't like that much and tried to protest. The trouble was, seeing her tied up, gagged and struggling like this had the opposite effect on James and he thought if he watched her for any substantial length of time he would be ready to go again very soon. But he thought better of it.

"I'll untie you when I get back, I won't be long. Don't go anywhere!" he joked, not really needing a shower, just wanting to taunt her girlfriend like she had done to him so many times.

Christina just glared at him as he put his jeans on again and walked out of the room towards the shower.

Once she knew the coast was clear, Lucy came out of her hiding place for the second time in a couple of hours, having to push the wardrobe door hard in order to move the chair that James had left in front of it, before moving it back, leaving it as it was.

"I've got to say, I preferred the second performance" Lucy giggled to her sister.

Christina again protested, eager to lose her restraints.

"Of course I would normally release you, sis. But I can't untie you, can I? James would definitely know something was up. I am going to have to just leave you here."

Christina tried to speak, but her voice was so muffled by James' boxers that Lucy couldn't understand what she was trying to say. She wasn't sure how long James would be and wanted to make sure she was definitely out this time before he came back in, so decided she would leave straight away.

She had definitely enjoyed the show the second time around, and while watching from her vantage point she had brought herself off. Again. She couldn't get the idea of James fucking her roughly, like he had just fucked her sister, off her mind. The fact that he had also just said that his favourite fantasy involved her was particularly exciting, and Lucy had been thinking of all the different ways James may have fantasised about fucking her. Her orgasm had been surprisingly intense and she had been worried that she would struggle to stay upright, and make a lot of noise falling over. Thankfully she didn't, and the noise the other two were making was enough to cover her.

But before she left, she walked up to Christina and, with an index finger, scooped up some of the cum that was pooled on her chest. She put the finger into her mouth, tasting James's cum, and gave it a long suck, swallowing it all.

"Mmmm" she said, tauntingly, to her sister. "That tastes good. I might have to try that again some time." She was half-joking, just trying to wind her sister up. But the truth was she did want to taste his cum again. Preferably not second hand next time either.

As she walked out of the room, leaving her naked, bound sister behind, she realised she was still naked and didn't have the sweater she came in for. Oh well, she thought, never mind.