Supernatural Earth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Educating] Research... Experiment... Learn... [Informative] We have given you what your species refers to as a bio suit... [Commanding] Use the power we have given you to rescue our thralls...

Awesome! Samantha thought, now swimming free and breathing on her own. It was like having SCUBA gear without the gear. No... it was more like having gills of her own just without the unsightly flaps. She took a couple of laps around the cave before bidding the creature goodbye and shooting to the surface like a rocket. She popped out of the water near the shore and landing like she was a heroine in an action movie.

Samantha took a couple of tentative steps. It felt like she had a whole new body that she had to learn all over again... which was pretty much the case in her opinion. Every step she took. The phallic tentacles inside of her pussy and ass grated. It was like trying to walk with a couple of oversized dildos inserted into her. After a minute, she managed to get the hang of it without stopping to shudder from orgasmic tremors resonating through her body every couple of steps.

She tripped over a rock and face-planted onto the ground. Surprisingly, it didn't hurt as her second skin in the form of the pink tentacle absorbed the blow. I need some kind of shoes... and I'm sure I look really odd walking around naked... she thought. Concentrating, she pictured herself in some kind of catsuit a 'la the Black Widow or something similar. She looked down at her body and now she looked somewhat normal with a skin-tight jumpsuit on.

"COOL!" she exclaimed, running her hands up and down her now slim and trim body. Her skin tingled underneath of her own touch underneath the protective layer of the tentacle skin. Okay, so she was just colored like she had a skin-tight jumpsuit on with nothing underneath... that or had body paint on. Either way, she could deal with it. On the plus side her feet did grow out a protective layer and it felt like she was wearing thigh-high boots at least. It was progress.

Samantha took off in a run, making it up to the main road with ease. Then she decided to run towards town and was surprised that she made it in record time and then some. Wow... I must be like The Flash now... she thought. She ran for the town hall where she found Aden in the middle of directing people with firearms into defensive positions around the town and setting up patrols. He blinked when he saw her and looked her over. "What the fuck happened to you?" he asked with astonishment.

She took a deep breath and then let it all out at mach five: "Well,it'slikethis; youseeItookyouradviceandwenttothecreatture,whogavemesomekindofpinktentacle,thatglowed,onlythathelikejustkeptstuckupinsideofme,see,andthen-"

"WOAH!" Aden held up his hands in a T. "Slow down, girl, you're talking WAY too fast for me to understand. You're like a damn talking chipmunk on speed."

Samantha frowned as Aden sounded like he was talking in really slow motion. What the fuck is going on here? She thought.

[Intrigued] Apparently our gifts have sped your metabolism up considerably which accounts for your increased land speed and rapid rate of oral speech... The Lurker said directly to her mind. [Educating] We can slow your thought processes down so that you can communicate better with our thrall...

Samantha shook as she felt a sudden jolt in her head. She blinked off the stars that appeared in her eyes and then looked at Aden. "How do I sound now?"

"Much better. What the hell did Lurky do to you?"

She proceeded to explain, slower and clearer this time, what happened while Aden nodded thoughtfully. "So where do I need to go to get Zander and Christina?" she finished.

Aden indicated a map already out on the nearby table. "Here; a little burg in the woods southwest of Metro. It's quite a distance away but I'd bet good money that's where our people are at. Tullis had to have had helicopters or something standing by to whisk our citizens away. But that's the estate he took over after we capped his mentor last year. If they're anywhere, it's here."

"Okay, I'll be back before you know it!" Samantha said before taking off in a full run, leaving a bewildered Aden behind.

***

Chapter 6:

When push comes to shove you find out what you're made of.

You might bend 'til you break 'cause it's all you can take.

On your knees you look up, decide you've had enough,

Then you stand... -Rascal Flatts, "Stand" (2007)

With each hour that passed, Zander and Christina watched helplessly as girl after girl was fed into the monster on the other side of the glass. As they were forced to kneel in the back of the control room, looking on as each terrified girl was shoved forward, stripped of whatever clothes she had left, and dragged into a fleshy pink niche in the wall to be penetrated in every way imaginable before the lights went out in their eyes and they became another mindless addition to the thing growing in there.

Christina was openly weeping, biting her lower lip as she was forced to watch the anguish on the girls as they were put into their new bio-prison. She was shaking her head, softly muttering, "this is an abomination... this isn't right..."

Tullis turned on her. "This is what you have brought down upon yourselves by selling your own species into slavery!" he hissed, grabbing Christina by the chin and forcing her to look up at him. His rage then turned into lust as he caressed her jaw with his thumb. "You've also brought this upon you as well," he said, his voice dropping into a husky, but menacing tone.

"I've been raped by your goons before," Christina spat at him, remembering the time at the beach resort that was owned by Tullis' mentor and now by Tullis himself. "Do your worst!"

"Challenge accepted," Tullis smiled, reaching for his belt buckle.

That's when Zander snapped as he'd be dammed if he'd sit there and watch his wife go through that kind of ordeal ever again. Before Tullis knew what was happening, Zander had reached up behind his neck, grabbed the scorpion creature, and twisted hard. The thing's head came off with a sick crunching and snapping sound. When Tullis looked at him in surprise, Zander threw the head at him, causing him to retreat a couple of steps and put his arms up for protection.

Zander was on his feet as the scorpion creature on his back died. The thing went slack, releasing its grip on him. Zander took a moment to reach back and pull the thing's tail out of his ass before swinging it around like a club at Tullis.

"STOP!" Tullis yelled, his hand outstretched. He did a quick motion and Christina started to scream in pain. She dropped to the floor, writhing in agony as pain seared through her body. "Come at me and I'll kill her!"

"Kill the fucker, honey!" Christina managed to yell despite the pain.

"Always do what the lady asks," Zander smiled, swinging the body of the scorpion around to nail Tullis. Tullis rolled on the control panel, slapping at controls and grabbing at the microphone. "GUARDS! GET IN HERE!" he shrieked. Zander landed another blow with the scorpion onto Tullis' back as he tried to crawl for the door.

Zander had been studying his hand movements and so he turned to the scorpion on Christina's back. "HEY! YOU!" He tried the hand movement to stop. To his surprise, the scorpion complied. Zander smiled and gave the release command that he remember Tullis doing right when he got his mind back. The scorpion let his wife go and scuttled off of her back, waiting like a puppy wanting to please his master. Zander pointed at Tullis, who was now at the door, and gave the attack command. "Go fetch!"

Tullis screamed in horror as he headed out the door as the scorpion took off after him, skittering across the floor and following the man outside. Outside, Zander could hear Tullis yelling, "Get over here! Kill it! Kill it! Get it away from me!" The sounds of gunfire soon erupted and then faded off into the distance as guards were obviously chasing the thing down.

Turning his attention to Christina, Zander gingerly picked her up. "You okay, babe?"

"I'll... I'll be fine, let's get out of here." She gasped in pain.

Zander was torn. He looked out of the glass. "What about them?"

"We... we can come back for them." Christina wheezed. "Zander, please, get me out of here."

"Gladly," he said, heading for the door. He hated leaving people to that... thing... inside the room but he had no choice. Christina was right; Live Today... Fight Tomorrow. As he carried her outside, he wondered if this was the same choice Aden faced last year.

Outside it was pure chaos. He saw the body of the scorpion he sicced on Tuills nearby but there was something else now tearing through the guards. Something that looked like a woman in a bright pink latex body suit wielding a couple of big knives was ripping the guards to shreds in such a quick pace that Zander barely had time to register it all.

Suddenly the pink woman stopped when the last guard fell and locked her gaze onto Zander. Zander put Christina down and stood his ground, prepared to defend his wife to the last if need be. The pink woman ran towards him at speeds that Zander thought could only be achieved in comic books. Right as the woman reached him, Zander crouched into a fighting stance but then she did something he didn't expect.

She picked him up like a parent picking up a child, swinging him around happily in the air while squealing "ZANDER!"

"S-Sam?"

*

Samantha had run all out the entire distance. The map was clear in her mind and despite her run speed it still took her longer than she cared for. When she got to the little town in question, it took her no time at all in identifying the expensive estate that had the words "Tullis Residence" emblazoned in gold on the outer wall near the front gate. She easily jumped over the wall and misjudged her landing on the other side, landing in a heap.

I gotta get used to this... quick! She thought as she got up. I might as well be wearing all pink again... no sooner than that thought came out and her whole body turned into a latex pink color. She shrugged, not wanting to have to stop just for the sake of fashion sense. Hell, maybe it'll confuse the guards...

It had that effect as the first patrol that she came across stood there looking dumbfounded at her with wide eyes. Samantha recognized him as the one who'd chased her and Christina out of the house back at town. She ran all out and was on top of him in an instant. For a brief second she wished she had a knife or something else pointy to stick through his head and a pink pointed lance jutted out from her forearms. That works! She thought with glee as she tackled the guard and drove the lances right through his midsection.

Samantha, now straddling the guard on the ground, pulled the lances away from him and stuck them in again into his head and neck, killing him instantly. Part of me wants to be upset about this... I... I just killed a guy for crying out loud!

[Demanding] We have blocked emotions coming from that response part of your brain... The Lurker's voice resonated in her head. [Commanding] FOCUS...

Yes sir! Samantha mentally replied. There would be time to cry later and reflect on what she'd done and what she'd continue to have to do. She mentally told herself that they'd captured innocent people and that did make things a bit better. Spying another couple of guards on patrol, she zipped over to them and they were dead before they even knew what hit them.

Unfortunately, there were more guards that witnessed this. They were at least with it enough to sound the alarm. More guards in black with guns came out of every guard post from around the estate to see what the fuss was about. Samantha extended her forearm 'blades' again in a move that she remembered from the movie Wolverine and charged at the newcomers. Bullets flew at her, some of them even hitting her, but none did any sort of damage to her. In fact, the bullets seemed to just bounce harmlessly off of her. Cool! I'm bullet proof! She thought as she tore into the new arrivals.

As she methodically worked her way from the front of the estate around one side to the back, she kept her eyes open for any indication as to where Zander and Christina might be stashed with. Her eyes settled onto an old carriage house at the very back of the property and so she made her way there. When she got about a hundred yards away, she saw a bald, portly man go tearing out of a door, past the large car doors, while screaming hysterically. Holy shit, that's that Tullis guy! Then she saw that one of the scorpion creatures was chasing after him. Samantha couldn't help but laugh at the sight. HA! Serves you right, asshole!

Some of the guards that were closer to Tullis turned their guns onto the scorpion, killing the strange little creature, before surrounding Tullis and getting him away to safety. One was speaking into a microphone attached to his uniform's lapel. Samantha could easily hear the man calling for more reinforcements even at this distance. She let him go; instead focusing on the group of guards that she was in the process of fighting.

Then, as luck would have it, Zander came out of the same door Tullis had, carrying Christina in his arms. YAY! I FOUND THEM! Samantha thought with glee. Her eyes locked with Zander's. Zander gently lay his wife down onto the ground behind him and settled into a fighting stance. Samantha regarded him with curiosity until she realized that she didn't exactly look like herself. He must think I'm another new creature. Well, let's give him a little surprise, then...

Samantha ran full speed at him and picked him up into her arms, swinging him around, retracting her arm blades just in time so she didn't skewer him. "ZANDER!" she squealed with glee, happy that he and Christina was alive and well... sort of. Samantha now noticed that they were both totally naked.

"S-Sam?" Zander blubbered out. He blinked as if he couldn't believe his eyes and ears.

"Yup! In the flesh... Lurker or otherwise!" Samantha said, setting him back down. She spread out her arms and concentrated a bit, turning the pink Lurker tentacle flesh into her own skin color. "So let's get out of here, huh?" she said, now looking normal and just as naked as her friends were.

"Wait!" Zander grabbed her forearm and pointed to the closed carriage doors. "Can you get those open? Our people are inside.

"No problem," Samantha took two long strides and ripped the door right off of its hinges, sending Zander diving for the ground to avoid being hit when she casually flung them back over her shoulder. She saw the pink creature inside with all of the women trapped within it. "Oh my God!" she breathed. Without a second thought, she moved to the nearest one and tried pulling her out. The woman wouldn't budge. Quite the opposite happened in which the pink bulbous creature retracted the naked woman in further until she was completely enveloped. The same happened on down the line.

Extending her arm blades again, she swiped at the mass of tissue. There was a high pitched scream from the thing itself and multiple moans and yells of pain from each of the women trapped inside. What was worse was that the abrasion she gave it healed instantly. Then a huge pink tentacle punched her in the gut. She barely felt it but it was enough to knock her back a bit. Then smaller tentacles shot out towards her arms and legs in an attempt to grab her.

Using gymnastic moves that she hadn't used since she was in school and that she didn't know she could pull off in a hurry, Samantha dodged and danced around. She sliced at one and the tentacles retracted amid the multiple screams of pain again. "I can't get them!" she yelled. "Every time I hit this thing it hurts the girls!"

"Get out of there then! We'll think of something else!" Zander yelled in from the door.

Samantha needed no further prompting. She turned on her heel and ran back out the door while the Lurker, her Lurker, spoke to her mind. [Analytical] This fusion of our tissue to thrall tissue has linked minds as well... [Outrage] This cannot be allowed to stand with our departed and our thrall's living... [Thoughtful] We will come up with a way to separate the two...

"Lurky's going to come up with a way to separate the girls from that thing in there." Samantha summed up for them as she picked up Christina and then led the way out to the closest wall. Instead of jumping, she cradled Christina close, dipped her shoulder, and plowed on through to make an opening for Zander.

[Annoyance] We really dislike that name...

"And he hates that nickname," she added.

"You can hear him at this distance?" Christina asked, looking up at her.

"Clear as a bell!" As they ran into the woods behind the Tullis Estate, Samantha explained what the Lurker did to her and what all she had been able to do so far.

"Wow..." Christina remarked, "Usually our telepathy with the Lurkers is limited to about a hundred miles in any direction. If we're really on the far side of Metro, we're way outside that range and yet you still can hear him. Your connection with him must be enhanced somehow. Here, put me down, I can walk now." Christina said, chattering away as she looked Samantha up and down. She started poking and prodding all over Samantha's body. "This is really interesting. One would think that you were perpetually sweaty or covered in oil by this gloss you have over the skin and yet it feels no different than Lurker skin outside of the water."

"It feels like that synthaskin stuff that they use on some vibrators and masturbators these days," Zander quipped. When both girls looked at him he shrugged defensively. "Hey; it was a long dry spell between the two of you with being in the Marines and being deployed and all."

Christina chuckled and Samantha rolled her eyes. "Look," Samantha said, "we probably need to get going. There's no telling how long it's going to be before those guards that got Tullis out start coming after us."

"Good idea but how?" Zander said. "Reality check; there's three of us, naked, in the woods, in the middle of Fall, at least a hundred miles or better away from the nearest Lurker, and it's getting colder out. You have an idea on how to get us home?"

"Good thing I radiate heat, huh?" Samantha smiled at him sweetly, morphed into her black jumpsuit garb, grabbed both of them around the waist and tucked them each under an arm, and took off running at full speed.

***

Chapter 7:

"You don't know why, you don't know how,

you don't know when to love again.

You let me in then shut me out.

You have to learn to love again..." -Pentatonix, "Love Again" (2014)

Samantha kept to the same path she'd taken coming south out of Newhaven that stuck to back woods and trails to keep them off the main roads. They were within a few miles when she finally had to stop. She managed to put Zander and Christina down in the middle of a grassy clearing without dropping them before she collapsed onto all fours on the ground, exhausted.

"Woah," Samantha gasped, suddenly drained of energy. Her biosuit changed from a black jumpsuit to translucent so that it looked like Samantha was totally naked and covered from head to toe in clear massage oil. "I... I feel weird..." she gasped, her breasts now heaving and her nipples standing hard on end.

"What? What's the matter?" Christina asked with concern.

"Sex..." Samantha panted, raising up onto her knees with a distant look in her eyes. She started pawing at Zander, reaching for his cock, ass, or whatever else she could get a hand on. "I need sex... now!"

1...345678