Supernatural Earth Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now? What's the rush?" Zander asked, trying to fend her off with very little success. She was just too fast for him now that she had that biosuit of hers. "Can't it wait until we get home?"

"NO! I can't... It's just..." Samantha's mind was a mess as the need to fuck overcame her. "It's like food or water to survive! I...I can't explain it. I just know it to be and I can't fight it!"

"You mean like a succubus?" Christina asked, the scientific part of her brain now intrigued by the prospect. "You need the sexual release of yourself and others in order to feed off of it?"

"Yes! Exactly!" Samantha cried out. She was now on her knees grabbing for Zander as he continued to back up. "Now please! I don't care how you do it but just fuck me! NOW!" She managed to get her hands around Zander, grabbing his ass, and pulling his hips towards her face.

"Can you even- HOLY FUCK!" Zander shouted out as Samantha's mouth latched onto his cock and sucked hard. The sensation was like fucking one of those blowup dolls with the synthetic flesh but the only difference was that there was a high powered vacuum cleaner attached to it and it was doing the sucking. His hand instinctively wrapped into Samantha's hair to try and pull her off out of fear that his manhood was going to be literally devoured.

Samantha kept a death grip on Zander's ass while her mouth remained locked over his rapidly hardening cock inside of her mouth. It stretched to full length and burrowed to the back of her throat. She looked up at him submissively as she sucked him to life. Then she found out that this was working for her just as well and so she bobbed her head back and forth a bit along his shaft until he came hard. She swallowed up the streams of cum easily and kept her lips locked around the base of his cock while he shuddered violently over her.

"OH MY GOD!" Zander doubled over from the intensity of the sudden orgasm. He grabbed onto Samantha who knelt there like an immovable statue while he blew his load deep down her throat. He was thankful that she maintained a tight grip on his ass right at his upper thighs as his legs started to quiver uncontrollably. He was sure he would've been in the grass otherwise.

Once Zander was done shooting his seed into her mouth, Samantha let him go and he did collapse to the ground. "More," she said in a husky, ragged voice, "I need more." Her eyes locked onto Christina.

"Come here, dear," Christina said, opening her arms to Samantha. Samantha shuffled over and buried her face into the platinum blonde's pubis and Christina put her hands down on her, cradling her head lovingly. "Easy, take it slow," Christina said in a soothing voice. Christina laid down into the grass while guiding Samantha to follow her with one hand on the girl's cheek. Samantha allowed herself to be led, crawling up on top of Christina until they were laying with their bodies pressed together. Christina spread her legs apart so that Sam could settle their slits against one another. "Now, fuck me." Christina whispered.

Samantha needed no further invitation. Something clicked inside of her head and she took the lead away from Christina by pinning her hands up above her head. Christina mewed pitifully as Samantha then ground her hips down into her; smashing their clits together. She then slid past and then came back up, making them both gasp and groan in ecstasy. Samantha gradually increased the tempo as their pussies moistened together. She could feel the sexual energy radiating off of Christina and it just drove her on to get more. Finally she was pumping and grinding her hips against her blonde lover in a good, fast rhythm.

Then the orgasm ripped through Christina. She cried out and wrapped her legs up around Samantha's waist to keep her close. Samantha bucked wildly into Christina as she fed off of her release. When Christina was finally exhausted and spent, she collapsed flat back into the grass, her eyes rolling a bit in her head.

"More..." Samantha whimpered. "I still need more."

"I got you covered," Zander said from behind her. "Stay put where you're at." Samantha glanced behind her and saw that he'd gotten back to his feet, unsteady as he was. He knelt down behind Samantha and brought his hardening cock up to her waiting pussy.

"Oh yes, please, fuck me," Samantha cried, arching her back and lifting her hips up to meet him. "Fuck me hard!"

The pink tentacle inside of her pussy opened her up like a flower and Zander drove into her. It was another weird sensation like having a latex cock ring that was an inch thick around his base while he was fucking her pussy. It was strangely pleasant and Samantha was much tighter than he'd ever remembered her being. He grabbed her hips and plowed into her good and hard, making her scream with pleasure every time.

Samantha rocked backwards in time to meet his thrusts, goading him on with "Yes, Yes, Yes..." every time. They fucked with reckless abandon until Zander came again. This time Samantha came right along with him as her pussy gripped him harder than he ever thought possible. Her pussy seemed to have a life of its own as it milked his cock from the base all the way down to the tip in such a quick motion that Zander thought that he might pass out from the intense pleasure of it.

Spent, Samantha collapsed down onto Christina and Zander soon followed, going to the grass alongside of the two girls. "Thank you," Samantha sighed, finally sated. "Much better now..." she purred, wrapped up in Christina's arms again.

"That was... unexpected." Zander remarked.

"Yeah, but that was a lot of fun." Christina smiled at him while idly stroking Samantha's hair.

*

Since they were considerably closer now, Zander had mentally called Aden and Beth for a pickup since it was near impossible to move Samantha as she lay curled up into a ball in the middle of the clearing, sleeping. He liked to think of himself as strong and he'd had no problem manhandling Samantha before, but now it was like trying to move a marble slab. "It's like she gained a ton in weight or something," he complained after the most recent attempt to lift her.

"Maybe it has something to do with that special tentacle that's acting like a biosuit now," Christina said. "Her body has gone into some kind of hibernation mode and maybe it somehow increased her weight or mass or something? I don't know. I'd have to do more research back home."

"Well, at any rate, it is a good thing she puts out a ton of heat otherwise we'd be fucked... and not in a fun way," Zander said, making his own observation.

Christina wasn't paying him any attention as she was still trying to figure out Samantha's new state. "I wonder if it is some kind of defense mechanism? She had sex. She admitted that she was sated. She relaxed for a bit afterwards. Then she curled up and fell asleep. Only then was she impossible to move."

"My wife: the scientist," Zander rolled his eyes.

"You love me anyway," Christina stuck her tongue out at him.

Zander was half tempted to jump his wife right then and there for that raspberry but the sound of an SUV coming down one of the paths foiled that plan. Half ready for another fight, Zander got to his feet but relaxed when he saw that it was their friends. Beth rushed out of the vehicle with a blanket to wrap around them both while Aden casually walked up and shook Zander's hand. "One helluva day," he said somberly. "Look man... I..."

Holding up his hand, Zander stopped him. "I don't fault you for going to check on Beth, man. There's nothing to forgive. I would've done the same. Hell, I did do the same it just turned out differently for me. So don't think anything of it."

"Thanks," Aden said, pulling him into a quick bro hug before Beth got to them and got the blanket over Zander's shoulders. "So what do we do with your sleeping beauty here?"

"Fuck if I know," Zander admitted. "You think the four of us can get her in the back of your car?"

It took them a half hour but they managed to get Samantha into the SUV. Then at Beth's direction they drove back to her and Aden's house. They'd explained that the baby was being watched by Nicole for the night since she was safer further up the mountain. Tonight's priority was to take care of everyone by order of the Ancient One. Once there they backed up to the lake and rolled Samantha into the lake where the Lurker took over and took her down below.

[Commanding] Rest... [Informative] We will care for this one...

"Never argue with the big boss," Aden said to Zander's harrumph and the girls' light laughter. "He kept us apprised as to what was going on once Samantha got down to you all."

"Tullis has this damn creature of his own," Zander said, shaking his head as they all turned back and headed for the house. "It has our people in it still. Sam tried to get them out but she couldn't get to them."

"Yeah, we saw it on the video he sent us demanding our surrender." Aden shook his head in disbelief. "What the hell was that thing?"

"What was left of a Lurker after Tullis and his goons got to it. He's mutated it somehow to use humans to power it and to birth those Seekers of his."

"Seekers?"

Zander indicated his back. "Those damn creatures that latch onto you and mind control you." He shuddered at the memory of that thing on him and Christina. "It was like being a zombie. You're in your own mind seeing what is going on and you're unable to do anything," he said with a haunted look in his eyes. "Tullis accuses us of being mind-controlled by the Lurkers and enslaving our own kind but..." his voice trailed off. "Fuck, I don't know what to think."

"Then don't," Beth said, leading them into the house. "Let Aden and I take care of you two tonight and help you forget." She took Zander by the hand while Aden gestured for Christina to proceed ahead of him as they went for the living room.

Beth gently pushed Zander on the shoulder to get him to sit on the couch. Not wanting to do anything, Zander allowed himself to be pushed down. Beth sank to her knees in front of him, opened up his blanket toga that he'd fashioned, and took his cock into her mouth while starting to shrug out of her clothes.

Aden, in the meantime, had Christina lay out on the other couch face down where he proceeded to give her a deep, intense, full body massage while they watched Beth and Zander go at it.

Watching his wife get rubbed down by his best friend, and then seeing said best friend's wife lift her now bare tits up while she sucked him off got Zander hard in a hurry. Beth slid her hands up his chest and tweaked his nipples a bit before sliding them back down. When he was at full hardness, she stood up to wiggle out of her pants real quick before climbing up onto his lap. She placed her hands on his broad shoulders and then lowered herself onto his waiting hardness.

Relax, she mentally told him, moving her hands around to the back of his neck while placing her forehead against his. Let go of your pain and enjoy the moment. She started to grind her hips down against his, slowly moving his cock inside of her. The tips of her breasts grazed against his hard chest. Zander reveled in the feel of her supple skin against his as he leaned back into the couch and cleared his mind until only the feeling of passion remained. He could feel Christina's lustful gaze on them from across the room and he could feel her relaxing as Aden's hands worked all over her body.

Then he felt another wave of erotic pleasure come from his wife. He opened his eyes long enough to see Aden, now naked, mounting her from behind. Zander let out a lustful groan at the sight of watching her get taken from behind. It was much better, in his opinion, than seeing that... that thing attached to her from earlier.

Stop thinking about that! Beth mentally chided him. He felt her hands on his jaw as she turned his head to face her. Beth continued to cup his face before tenderly touching her lips to his and kissing him passionately. She pressed her body to his, continuing to rotate her hips back and forth to move her pussy up and down his shaft. Hold me! she told him in their minds.

Zander pushed the thoughts of his and Christina's abduction back and focused on Beth. He slid his hands around her waist and down her backside to grab a hold of her nice, round ass. Beth let out a raspy "Yes," as she squeezed his cock with her pussy in return. "Just let go." She whispered into his ear as she nuzzled his neck. "Let it out."

Between the pheromones the four of them were throwing out and Beth's expert fucking, Zander was unable to hold out anymore. He let out a strangled cry as his cock exploded inside of his best friend's wife. "YES!" Beth cried out, slamming herself down onto his shaft one last time and letting her pussy flutter, gripping and releasing his cock in time with its throbbing. She continued to hold him tight, both physically and sexually, as Zander met his release. When he finally slumped back, Beth stayed in place, lying against his chest and running a hand up through his hair. "Enjoy?" she asked, looking up at him.

"Yes, but you didn't come, did you?" he asked. When she shook his head, he was concerned and started to go into giving mode for her.

Beth stopped him by placing a hand on his chest and gently pushing him back. "This is for you and Christina. Aden and I will take care of each other later. For now this is for you two to enjoy." She said, lying back down onto him and turning her head so that she could watch her husband continue to fuck Christina.

Zander slipped his arms around Beth, holding her there while he watched as well. Aden had Christina up on all fours and was rhythmically pounding her while holding one hand around her stomach and another up on her tits. Every so often, Zander would feel Beth grip his cock, still inside of her and semi-hard, with her pussy to goad it back to life. When he was hard again she stayed in place and only fucked him by flexing and releasing the muscles in her loins, making Zander groan each time.

Aden, in the meantime, was thrusting into Christina just right to make her come to a screaming climax. When her arms and legs finally gave out, Aden pulled out of her and flipped her onto her back to start all over again by massaging her front side. After another long, sensual massage, Aden parted Christina's legs slightly to bury his face into her pussy. The moment his tongue attacked her clit, Christina was arching her back, gripping the upholstery, and screaming to the ceiling in ecstasy.

*

Samantha awoke to total darkness. Alarmed, she looked around and noticed that she was submerged in water. She was breathing normally and then she noticed that she was trussed up and spread eagled. Then the eerie glow and radiant warmth of Beth and Aden's Lurker filled the underwater cavern. Letting out a sigh of relief, Samantha relaxed. She was back in Newhaven's lake in the lair of her interesting benefactor.

[Intrigued] Welcome back, we see that your first foray with our augments met with mixed success... the Lurker said to her in her mind. [Analytical] Your augments have had an interesting side effect... while you were dormant we examined the effects and while human sustenance will still be beneficial to you, your enhanced sexual prowess will be even more beneficial...

"Uhm, thanks... I think..." Samantha said uncertainly. "So what now?"

[Commanding] We have looked upon the abomination that the creature known as 'Tullis' has made... this cannot be allowed to exist... you will destroy it...

"But what about those people inside!" she protested, "They might die! We have to release them first!"

[Pandering] Of course we shall release them first... [Thoughtful] There might be a way to undo the fusion that has occurred but it will require more testing... [Commanding] In the meantime, you shall be our living avatar... our harbinger... our voice to your kind... [Tenderly] You will bring our word to your kind and prepare them for our arrival...

"A-arrival?" Samantha asked, wondering what that meant. She was instantly bombarded with images of Lurkers all over the world and then some that were further out, up in the air... no... up in space. "A colony ship?" she breathed.

[Pride] Our thralls have given our navigators the means to enter this planet's thick atmosphere... we shall successfully land others of our kind here this time... The Lurker said, giving Samantha images of comet strikes that have hit the earth ranging from the one that killed the dinosaurs and sterilized the Lurkers to the recent one that exploded over Russia. [Commanding] While you are out learning of your abilities you will make contact with other species... humans... vampirics... angelics... lycans... faes... hybirds... demonics... aquatics... it told her, giving her images of each in turn.

Samantha got pictures in her head of Vampires, Angels, Werewolves and other Were-creatures, fairies, Minotaurs and other beastmen, succubae and other demon looking creatures, merfolk, and others that she didn't even know what the hell they were. "What will you have me do?"

[Commanding] Contact them... talk to them... be with them... learn from them... recruit from them as we now need more than just caretakers to help us... [Remorse] We now need warriors to protect us...

"I understand," Samantha said, a new sense of purpose growing within her. "I won't fail you."

[Pride] We know...

*

The next morning, Zander and Christina were on the dock by the lake waiting for Samantha to come back up from the Lurker's lair. Samantha broke out of the surface of the water like a missile and landed easily onto the wooden dock in front of them. She looked naked at first and then her body shimmered as the black cat jumpsuit came back. "Where's the mayor and his wife at?" she asked, looking around.

"In town, getting a new town council going since our last one has been captured," Zander said.

"We're housesitting and babysitting for them for the day," Christina added. "So Lurky... er... the Ancient One, says that you're leaving us?"

"Yeah," Samantha said with a touch of sadness. "Sorry to drop in for the weekend and leave like this."

"So what are you going to do now?" Zander asked, smiling at the quip.

Samantha shrugged, "I don't know," she admitted. "I have been shown this wondrous new world and I have so much to learn. The Ancient One has put me into contact with others of its kind and it wants me to learn from them and their thralls. I'm also to go see Aden's brother and sister-in-law in Metro first. I'm probably going to go get some combat training from them first since I bungled around a lot my first time. I... I just have so much to see and do and not a lot of time to do it in."

She found herself smiling. "I'll doing something like the two of you have done; find another wayward soul to recruit to help protect the Lurkers like I'm doing now."

"Going it alone, huh?" Zander said with a half grin.

"I'll be lonely again... for now... until I can find others to be with me to help in the cause. Like the Lurker said; we need warriors now to help protect them."

Christina stepped up and gave her a big hug. "You can come back here anytime for a rest. We owe you our lives." They hugged for a moment before Christina finally stepped back to let Zander in.

Zander stuck out his hand to shake hers at first then just pulled her into a big hug as well. "Thank you," he said.

"You're welcome... consider it payback for what I put you through."

"No," Zander shook his head, "you did far more than just that." He kissed her on the cheek, which still felt a bit strange with her new second skin. "You come back here whenever you need a place to stay. Our door is always open and if we're full up we will share the bed with you."

1...345678