Supernatural Earth Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,107 Followers

"There's no way he can hope to control this..." Aden muttered.

"HEY!" Bobby slammed his hands down onto the Mayor's desk. The three of them paused and slowly turned towards him. "Are we just going to ignore the fact that Erica just got put into the Prison Creature? When are we getting her back?" he demanded to know.

"Bobby..." Aden said slowly and cautiously, "we have bigger concerns right now than the livelihood of just one woman." He held up a hand to cut Bobby's retort off. "Yes, I realize that Erica's been caught. Yes, I realize that it must be all kinds of suck for you. However, any rescue attempt right now would be both foolhardy and futile as Tillis will be expecting it. It would result in the needless loss of life and would jeopardize the lives of her, Mary, Kimberly, and Kaitlyn as well. You and I both know that Tillis isn't going to kill her so she's safe for right now even if she's being tossed into the Prison Creature or if she's just kept as a prisoner to satisfy Tillis' sick and twisted whims."

"So we just leave her there for now?" Bobby asked incredulously.

Aden nodded. "She knew that this was more than likely going to be a one-way trip and that immediate rescue would be highly unlikely, if not impossible."

"And you ordered her to go anyway?" Bobby was shocked.

"No," Aden shook his head. "She volunteered for it. Look," Aden's voice was sympathetic, "I know that this is hard to process but she came to us about this assignment. She knew that we needed people on the inside to keep tabs on Tillis and she knew that we couldn't send any of our supernaturals in as Tillis would sniff them out in a heartbeat and execute them. It had to be a human that went in."

"But you still sent her..." Bobby's tone was cold and accusatory.

Aden shrugged. "I was against it to begin with and I tried talking her out of it. She was adamant and, to be honest, I'm thankful for it." He gestured to the screens where the images of Tillis' documents were displayed. "This by itself is pure gold and worth it, let alone all the information she's been giving us for the past few months. I'd actually held out hope that we'd be able to get her out but it seems like her luck has run out."

Bobby shook his head, willing the tears out of his eyes. First his mom... now his girlfriend. It was too much to bear. "We can't leave them in there..." he reiterated.

"We won't, son," Don said, putting a hand on his son's shoulder. "One day, we'll get them all out of there and have plans to do so. But until then... we soldier on."

"Fuck you all," Bobby hissed as he bolted out of the room.

***

CHAPTER 3: The Colony in the Woods

"Well, this is it!" Will said with a flourish of his hand as he and his girlfriend, Lucy, got out of the car. They were at the front gates of a rustic gated community up in the mountains. The surrounding area was well manicured forest area that was ideal for hiking, biking, and various other leisure activities. Being in the shade of the canopy was a welcome relief from the summer sun that blazed overhead. This year was already going down in history as the hottest on record and being in the woods would certainly cool things down for them a bit.

Lucy nodded appreciatively, her vibrant red hair wafting a bit with the gentle breeze that came down the mountain. "Better than that beach resort that we tried out last month." She then caught sight of some of the guests that were inside. "Oh no; you didn't!"

"What?" Will asked innocently.

"Another nudist resort? Really?" Her blue eyes zeroed in on what was shaping up to be her soon to be ex-boyfriend if he pulled another fast one on her like he did at the beach. She gave him such an icy glare that permafrost threatened to form on the roof of the car.

"Oh come on; you promised!"

"Yeah, that was before I was gang banged at the last one while you went gallivanting off friends along with a couple of blonde floozies!" Lucy yelled at him.

"This one isn't like that! Sex here is completely voluntary!" he withered under her gaze when she arched an eyebrow at him and crossed her arms. "I swear! Look; let's just make the most of it, okay? Just you and me... naked... in nature... in the cabin... I'll make it up to you, okay?"

Lucy continued to glare at him. It wasn't that she was upset at the surprise gangbang down at the beach. In fact, she'd enjoyed getting thoroughly pounded by a lot of hunky men and made a point of showing her 'boyfriend' just how much she liked it. She fucked the whole lot of them like a porn star and was walking bowlegged the week after. What pissed her off was the fact that Will had sprung it on her and took her totally off guard, especially when the resort rules had a little caveat in them that said that no one could refuse sex; man or woman. It was some bullshit about 'natural, holistic, sexual healing' or some other nonsense that prevented anyone from running to the local authorities and crying 'rape'. True enough; she did (technically) agree to one more getaway week with Will to try and iron out their problems but the way he'd been acting since the beach cast doubt onto their relationship.

She flippantly waved her hand towards the check-in cabin and Will beamed broadly. Giddy, he hopped up the stairs to go inside while Lucy just rolled her eyes and followed behind him. Inside there was a naked, curvy redhead that looked to be in her mid-thirties, behind the counter. "Ah, you two must be Will and Lucy!" she said, checking her reservation schedule. "Welcome! I'm Jen, your hostess. We have your cabin all ready for you; it's at the end of this first row where the trailhead is at. You can settle in and then come back out whenever you feel like." She handed over a couple of keys, a map, and a few brochures of the activities of the camp.

Will started looking over them while Lucy eyed the keys. She dangled one up. "And where do you expect us to keep these at?"

Jen smiled politely. "Like I haven't heard that one before. We have fanny packs and backpacks in the cabins for your use whenever you decide to go out and enjoy yourselves. We have a communal dinner at six in the main hall. Meals are available in buffet style throughout the day that you're welcomed to come and go as you please."

"I don't have to put out for it, do I?" Lucy mumbled, going through the leaflet of the rules with extra scrutiny.

Will frowned as he was looking at swimming activities. "You have a pool here but why do we have to wait for the end of the week to go to the hot spring lake for?"

"Because of the agreement that we have with the landowner," Jen said, "You see; he owns this entire mountain. It's been in his family for generations. We just rent from him. The lake is on his personal property and he's graciously entered into an arrangement with us that gives us access to the healing power of the lake for one day out of every week." Jen pursed her lips as she became somber. "Now it is extremely important that you do not go up there. There are postings along all of the trails when you get close to his property line. To trespass onto his property can bring about all kinds of legal liabilities that can possibly get us thrown out. So we ask that you respect his property and respect our privilege to be here, please."

Lucy was looking through the legal part regarding the boundary lines. "What does this mean that crossing marked boundaries implies consent to any machinations that the property owner has, protection guaranteed by Federal Law?"

Jen's nostrils flared as she inhaled deeply. "He works for the government and there are sensitive projects that he works on out of his home as the location is ideal for it. He has the right to detain any individuals that he feels are a threat and hold them for questioning. Please; don't tempt fate and please do not jeopardize our relationship with him." Jen pleaded.

"Do you give this spiel to everybody?" Will asked with a snort of amusement.

"Yes," Jen said simply. "It's for your own safety. Now, I'll show you to your cabin now if you'd like to collect your things and follow me, please."

*

A few hours later, Will and Lucy were walking up the trail through the woods to the scenic overlooks that were highlighted in the hiking pamphlets. It was a short and easy walk so they'd opted to leave the backpacks in their cabin and wore only their socks and shoes to protect their feet. Will had the key to their cabin tucked into the side of his shoe. Will was excited but Lucy just had a 'when in Rome' attitude about her. The nature views were beautiful, Will found that he was looking at Lucy even more. Her supple curves and her nice, round ass swaying back and forth as she walked the trail was arousing to the point that Will was sporting a hard-on by the time they made it to the first overlook. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his fist in her long red hair, bend her over a boulder, and pound her into oblivion.

Lucy smirked as she caught Will gaping at her. Her eyes darted down to his erection. He wasn't the largest she'd ever seen, but he could put the average male to shame. "You look like you want something," she commented playfully.

"Yeah, I want to be bad," Will said as he walked up to wrap his arms around her. His thick cock ground up against her bottom.

Swatting his arm, Lucy pulled away. "Oh come off it," she said, "Someone could come up here at any moment. What would they say?"

"From what we've seen already? Probably 'can we join in'? There ain't anyone around for miles." Will said. "The last people we saw on the trail were heading back to the resort. Come on, babe, live a little," he said, nuzzling back up against her.

"I thought that we were waiting until tonight?" she murmured, sighing as she felt his lips brush the nape of her neck.

"Who can wait when there's a beauty like you here with me now?"

Lucy let out a harrumph at the cheesy line, but decided to reward him at the spontaneous romance. It was something new from him and she admitted to herself that she loved the newfound attention. Who knew, this little trip just might be the thing that salvages their relationship. Lucy turned around in his arms, her breasts pressing up against his chest. She cupped his face with her hands and kissed him deeply before slowly sinking to her knees, trailing her fingers down his chest.

She stroked his hard shaft a couple of times before bringing the head up to her ruby red lips. Then, rolling her tongue around his cock a few times, she took him into her hot mouth. An impromptu blowjob was not what Will had in mind, but he went with it anyway thankful that he was getting that from her. He closed his eyes and sighed as she started bobbing her head back and forth along his length.

Will felt his legs turn to water as Lucy sucked him hard and fast. "Oh God," he moaned as he gyrated his hips forward slightly. "I'm gonna blow," he breathed. Normally he had a decent staying power but he had been staring at Lucy's fine, bare ass for hours now. Not to mention all the fine eye candy that was back at the resort. It was a miracle he'd made it to the lookout this long.

Lucy pulled back the moment she felt his cock become engorged in her mouth. She attempted to dodge to the side but Will blew his load clear across her ample chest. "Shit," she muttered while his cum splattered her tits and dribbled down. "Dammit, Will," she complained. "We don't have any towels!"

"Sorry babe," Will said, a bit resentful that Lucy had yet to swallow with him. "Look, we can go over the ridge and cut down to the river. You can get cleaned up there."

"Better be a quick walk 'cause I don't want to be caught out here with dry cum on my chest." Lucy complained.

They cut off the path in the direction of the river. Will led the way as he remembered the direction from the map they read back at camp. They went down into a small gulley where the 'river' that he thought was there was nothing more than a small stream that was far too shallow to do anything. After splashing what little water she could up towards her body, Lucy stood up and stomped a foot down impatiently. "Gah! This is getting me nowhere, fast." She looked around in hopes of spotting a pool or something. "Some river," she muttered, putting her fists on her hips.

"Let's head up stream," Will suggested. "Surely to God there's going to be a small pool or something that you can get a better scoop of water."

Heading off in the direction that he pointed out, the two of the walked over large rocks and boulders, under fallen trees and through some shrubs. After a half hour they came to a pair of trees that flanked the old riverbed that had bright orange rings painted on the trees at about eye height, orange flags tied around the trunks, and posted signs that said 'Private Property: Keep Out'. Lucy huffed, blowing a puff of air upwards that blew her red bangs back. "So much for that idea. We might as well head on back and use the shower in our cabin."

"We must be near the lake." Will said, craning his neck to look in both directions. "There's no fences, just more marked trees every hundred yards or so. Hell, I can even see the trail from here."

"No," Lucy shook her head. "Don't even think about it. Remember what the resort director said; we can't go up here."

"Who the hell is going to know?" Will asked, giving her a disdainful look. "Come on; we can run up to the lake, jump in, get cleaned up real quick, and run out. We'd be in and out before anyone would know we were here."

"What about the guy who lives up here?" Lucy crossed her arms and glared at him. The wording on the resort pamphlet came back to her and she really didn't want to test the theory that there might be some nutcase up here who'd actually do something to them.

Will spread his arms wide, indicating the woods. "These are some really big fucking woods, dear," he said. "There ain't no way in hell that he'd be able to police them all and even if he did manage to find us in all of this square mileage then he deserves to catch us."

"Famous last words."

"Come on; live a little. It'll be a fun thrill," he said, practically begging.

Lucy let out a huff of air and sighed at Will's expectant, if not pleading, look. "Equally famous last word. Fine. Stop looking at me like that. Let's just go and get this over with. I'm starting to itch anyway from your cum drying on me and I don't want to walk all the way back to camp like that."

"Atta girl!" Will pumped a fist into the air. With renewed enthusiasm, Will took the lead, guiding her back to the trail and past the markers. Whoever kept to themselves up here didn't deserve such a beautiful place if they didn't put fences up. A good five minutes later and the forest broke into a beautiful clearing of a grassy field at the center of which was a crystal clear lake. "Huh," Will commented, pointing in the direction of where the stream was at. "No wonder there's no river anymore; someone built a dam over there. We would've ran into it had we stayed in the riverbed."

"Whatever," Lucy said, making a dash for the water. It took her a couple of minutes to clear the distance at a full run. She was anxious to get cleaned up and out of there before anyone noticed. Damn Will for making her come up here. Damn him for shooting across her chest that led to the need to be here. "Wow, those are some fucking big lily pads," she muttered as she reached the shore. Not caring about her shoes, she ran into the water until she was about knee deep and sat down. "Oooh! This water is really warm!" she said with pleasure. Her body seemed to hum and relax instantly. She splashed the water up onto her chest in droves so that it then streamed back down; washing her off. She rubbed her hands across her collar bone, her sternum, and her tits to make sure that she got it all.

Standing back up she turned to Will, who was walking up while gaping at the beautiful lakeside meadow that they were in, and gave a performer's flourish with her arms splayed up and one leg slightly cocked. "Ta-da!" she said proudly.

Will's cock twitched to life and he went hard almost instantly at the sight of her standing there in the lake. With her standing proudly like that and the water dripping off of her body from her shoulders all the way down to her now soaked red curls that covered her pussy, he couldn't resist. "Come on, let's do it right here and now."

"No, you don't have a condom."

"Oh please; you're on the pill."

"Fine, then how about: I don't want to stay here. I said no; we're outta here!" Lucy said, sour that the moment passed. Granted, she was proud that her boyfriend finally got hard at the sight of her but she didn't want to tempt fate any further. She waded out of the lake and walked past him, shaking off his attempt to grab her hand and ignoring his pitiful begs.

"Don't make me chase you!" Will said. He'd had enough of her cock teasing.

"You don't have the balls," Lucy called back over her shoulder. She looked back and Will was charging after her. With a playful squeal she started running but Will had too much of a head start on her. He tackled her with ease as he made them both tumble into the tall grass. "Get off of me. Okay, okay! You do have the balls after all. Now let me up!"

"Fuck no," Will growled. Something primal in him snapped and Lucy's eyes went wide as she saw the change in him. "I want a fucking and a fucking you're going to get!"

"We'll be caught!"

"There's no one around here!"

Lucy turned onto her stomach and tried to scramble away. Will caught her ankle easily and pulled her back. He then flattened her to the ground by putting his bulk on top of her. His cock ground into the cleft of her round ass, making him moan. Reaching under with one hand while keeping the back of her neck pinned with the other Will brought his hard cock up to her waiting pussy. "Will, no! This isn't funny anymore." Her self-defense training started kicking in. Intellectually she knew that she could easily grab his hand that held her neck and bring her forearm up from the opposite side to hit his. If his arm didn't break, it would certainly bruise to the point where he'd probably let go and that would give her other options. But there was something more, deep in her gut and her loins that kept her from doing that to Will.

She found herself going wet at the prospect of being ravished just like she'd been at the beach.

Instead she put up a token struggle by rocking back and forth in an attempt to dislodge him. She still wanted him off but she also really didn't want to break her boyfriend's arm either. A moment later the point was moot as she felt the head of his cock nuzzle against her wet opening. "I think that you might actually want this," Will said as he shoved his cock inside of her. Lucy clawed the ground and cried out half in pain and half in pleasure as she felt his manhood spear her. Tears that were a mixture of pain and humiliation flooded her eyes and fell down her now flushed and burning face. Her breasts were pressed flat into the ground causing the grass to scratch at her ivory skin and pale pink nipples.

Once he was fully entrenched inside of her. Will placed his hands onto the ground on either side of her breasts and plowed into her again and again. Lucy laid her head down into the grass and sobbed softly as Will ruthlessly fucked her from behind. Her pitiful cries soon turned into muted grunts with each thrust into her. Her body moved back and forth over the ground as Will pounded her hard from behind. Soon he let out a sigh of contentment as his cock started to pulsate inside of her pussy. His hot cum covered her inner most folds and flooded her womb. "Damn," he breathed as he kept himself jammed up inside of her to his hilt. "That felt good."

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,107 Followers