Supernatural Earth Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,123 Followers

That's disgusting! Lucy recoiled at the thought. Then she paused. Shouldn't they own the planet by now?

You'd think so, but finding willing caretakers and hosts are hard. For a time, they had to snatch unwilling participants to continue their line when they were desperate. Then, take into consideration that their young are very vulnerable until they reach full maturation which takes a good half-century. About ninety percent of them are wiped out before they can get into just the adolescent stage after a decade. Half of that number will survive to adulthood. Brad gestured towards the creature. The truly badass of them will survive until they get to be the size of a small apartment building but only if they remain hidden because of your boyfriend and his buddies who would actively hunt them down and kill them.

Hold on, Lucy interrupted him. You said that they were waiting for others? Out of all this time no one has come.

[Corrective] Others have come... some have made it... not many survived... the creature interjected. Lucy then had images of the Siberian Fireball and other asteroids that had burned up or had blown up in the air. [Sorrow] The one you call the 'Siberian Fireball' in your history was the second colony... Others were much smaller vessels that were transporting our people...

There's another colony ship on its way and is about to enter the solar system, Brad added. People like me are trying to pave the way for them to land safely and create a haven for them. But people like your boyfriend have declared open season on them with no bag limit.

Okay, so saying for a moment that this is all true and these creatures are intelligent enough for DNA mutating and space flight, how come they haven't left yet?

Amused, Brad regarded her. You're a college student, right? He said into her mind while reading it. You're a pharmacy major?

Yeah...

So that means that you can mix medication. Does that mean that you can build a spaceship?

Uh... no.

So then what makes you think that these creatures can do the same? The ones that survived were scientists and surveyors. They even had a couple of pilots and navigators. It doesn't mean that they can build the ship or even the launch facilities they needed in order to leave the planet even if they wanted to.

Then why subjugate humans like they have with you? Lucy asked. Why not share their knowledge with us to live in peace?

Brad snorted in derision. They tried that with the natives of north, central, and south America and were successful for a time... until the European Invasion. Then they realized that they needed to spread out across more of the world and start giving their caretakers inoculations for more than just the diseases that were native on this half of the globe. They taught the Native Americans all they needed to survive and to live in peace with the world, eager to avoid the mistakes made on their homeworld.

Lucy eyed him. Why do you help them? Are you brainwashed or something?

In a way, he conceded with a shrug. Three words; Mind Blowing Orgasms.

You're serious...

Don't knock it until you've tried it.

Lucy eyed the creature cautiously. Outside of the occasional comment, it had been silent the entire time to allow Brad to explain things to her. She had to admit to herself that she was curious and intrigued by the process. Lord knows that she'd watched tentacle porn before and wondered what it would be like. But now fantasy was reality. She then realized that at any time this creature could've literally ripped her limb from limb or even impregnate her against her will instead of just holding her here while it scanned her brain. In fact, outside of keeping her suspended here by her wrists and ankles, it had yet to touch her.

So you could, like, do the thing right now? She tentatively asked, wondering how it'd feel.

Mind blowing orgasms, the fountain of youth, and being a sexual god or goddess among mortals comes with a price, Brad conceded. Lucy then realized that the reason why he'd been able to get her off so hard and fast earlier was because of the creature and the powers it bestowed upon him. You'd have to birth one of the creatures. Now here's the thing; we can't risk exposure. So at any time if you decide to back out we will let you go. But if you do so, we're going to wipe your mind so that you have no memory of us. You'll wake up back at the camp with a spot of amnesia. We can go for a 'trial run' and if you're still into it later, well, we can always use another caretaker.

What about Jen?

What about her?

Isn't she a caretaker as well?

Brad's head bobbed back and forth as he considered the question. She's more of an occasional helper rather than a dedicated caretaker. We allow her to run her camp here and she sometimes comes up to help spread the Lurkers around.

Lucy pondered it for a moment. Okay... I'll do it just once for you... just to see what it's like. She looked at him. Are you going to be doing this as well?

Yes, Brad said with a nod. It's more efficient when they have a male/female pairing. They can store male sperm for a long time if they come across a single female host, but they prefer to have a male and a female at the same time so that they don't have to dip into the reserves. As he was explaining, he was stretching out his arms and legs so that the tentacles could wrap around them.

Why are you doing that? Aren't you a willing participant? Lucy asked, watching as then tentacles inserted themselves up his anus and wrapped over his cock and balls.

Because after I'm done I'm going to be out of it until nightfall at the very least. The Lurkers do this to keep us safe, warm, and secure. They take care of our bodily functions while were out too. His body then jerked and tensed before going limp. His hips started gyrating and Lucy watched as the tentacles stimulated him both inside and out. Two attached to the nipples on his chest and started sucking. "GAH!" Brad then cried out as his body thrashed about in the water. His abdomen, thighs, and hips were quaking so hard that Lucy wondered for a moment if he was a professional porn star. She saw blobs travel down the length of the tentacle from his cock, extracting the sperm as he ejaculated. From the number of blobs that she saw, it appeared that the creature was making him cum by the bucket loads. Then his head rolled back and he went limp, apparently totally spent. The tentacles then wrapped around him like a cocoon before pulling his body in close to the Lurker.

Then it was Lucy's turn as tentacles came at her pussy, ass, and breasts. She tensed up, and her heart fluttered in apprehension as they burrowed into her and covered up her womanly curves. The ones that latched onto her already hard nipples then continued to mold around her breasts. The one inside of her pussy molded itself to every contour of her innermost folds, even sticking up into her cervix. It was a weird, but pleasant, sensation for her. Already she was panting and gasping with pleasure as the tentacles worked their magic. Then she saw blobs coming up the tentacle that was entrenched within her pussy. The first blob seemed to pause right at her opening before squeezing in. Lucy's eyes rolled back into her head as the wave of pleasure swept over her and then she screamed in ecstasy as she felt the thing cum up inside of her. It was with such a force that she literally felt the stuff gush up inside of her womb, filling her up to a point that she never felt possible.

But it didn't stop there as blob after blob blew inside of her, expanding her belly. At the same time the tentacles attached to her breasts were sucking and stimulating her nipples far better than any sex toy ever could. Holy fuck... that feels good...

[Pride] The best part has not been experienced yet...

The last blob to travel up the vine was larger than the other ones. This blew up into her pussy and womb and she swore that she felt something latch up inside of her. The sensation made her orgasm harder than she'd ever thought possible. She screamed her pleasure to the heavens and beyond. When she finally came down from the best climax in her life she felt sated and sleepy. Mind blowing orgasms indeed...

***

CHAPTER 7: Delivery and Capture

Jen exited her car, waddled up to the water, and shucked her maternity clothes off. It was the second and last time she'd be doing this tonight. It was already pitch black outside and the only light that could be seen was the stars twinkling overhead with the moon just now starting to peek over the mountains. Properly nude once again, she stepped into the frigid water and shivered. The creature inside of her warmed her body up to the point that she'd be able to stand the cold. She waded further into the lake until she could comfortably sit down with just her head above the surface.

The contraction came immediately once she settled. Gritting her teeth, she bore down, trying to expel the tiny creature out of her. She felt its tentacles slide out from her pussy to wrap around her thighs to pull itself out. It's a good thing that this feels good once it slides out, otherwise I'd be grossed out by this, she thought as she bore down again with another painful contraction. The contractions hurt but it was the release that was the payoff. It was the reason why humans like her continued to do this for the creatures.

The creature slid out of her body and Jen threw her head back, mouth open in a silent scream as her body shuddered from the sudden orgasm that came with the birthing of a new Lurker. It wasn't as good as when she got knocked up by just one, but it was a good orgasm nonetheless.

When she came to, the young was already attached to her chest, suckling off of one breasts to get it's nectar. She let out a husky breath of pleasure as the fluid was taken from them and her chest shrank back down to their normal size. Once it was done feeding, the small creature wrapped a dozen of its tentacles into a tight mass the size of a large dildo, shoving it back up into Jen's pussy.

Jen cried out and gasped in ecstasy as this one then spun the tentacles inside of her as if it were a drill. She was screaming from the second orgasm within seconds.

*

Off in the bushes, the Hunters watched Jen birth the lurker before getting out of the water. "What is it with these breeders?" their leader, Edward, asked as he watched with a mixture of disgust and desire through his low light binoculars. He couldn't see anything but the back of the redheaded woman as she sat in the water, thrashing around in ecstasy. The woman was pretty enough but the fact that she was birthing another Spawn of Satan was enough to turn him off. Maybe I can fuck her back to her senses... he mused to himself. He'd heard of that kind of reeducation being done before with breeders.

"Got me, boss," one of his men said with a shrug off to his side. They were whispering to keep from being discovered. "You want we should go get them now?'

"No, we're after bigger game here," Edward said, shaking his head slightly. The woman was crying out in the throes of another orgasm now. "Besides, once that Spawn lets go of her, we'll never find it in these waters. It can hide underneath of a rock for months before it comes out or gets big enough to make a cave of its own. I want to know where this breeder came from so we'll play it like we did at the first lake; tag the lake for us to come back later and we'll continue following the breeder until she gets home. She'll take us right to papa."

They watched in silence as Jen finished feeding the thing while getting off. Then she stood, donned her clothes, and returned to her car. They got a good view of her plump, curvy body as she dressed, making the squad groan in discomfort from the erections in their pants they were now sporting. "All in good time, fellas," Edward said with sympathy. "Soon we're going have more breeders for our own creature to fuck until the end of days."

"Still can't believe all those got away from the compound," one of them mumbled. "I had a thing for that blonde co-ed."

"You and me both, brother," another quipped with him.

"Can it and focus. Back in the cars." Edward ordered.

*

Jen immediately went up to Brad's cabin, getting to the pool right as he was coming out. "Have you been in there this entire time?" she asked.

"Yeah..." he grunted as he slowly stood up. "How'd it go?"

"I was followed. Two teams at least," Jen reported. "And two more hanging out near the entrances. They weren't exactly being subtle about it.

Brad swore under his breath. "Goddamnit... and the Sirens aren't even here yet." The Hunters were moving faster than he anticipated which meant that they were getting ready to attack. Plans were developing faster than he'd made allowances for. He eyed her. "Have you made a decision as to whose side you're on?"

She hesitated as she thought about it. "I guess that I always was one of you guys. So, whatever you have in mind; I'm in."

"Alright..." Brad nodded. He looked back at the pool. "Lucy's in as well. We convinced her to join our side and she'll be out soon." His gaze settled onto Jen and he blew out a long breath. "Hypothetical Question, real quick: if you were to be trapped in something like Skulker for an extended period of time, would you mind?"

Jen shrugged. "I guess not. I could think of worse fates."

"The Hunters have something called a Prison Creature. It's made from the bodies of Lurkers that they've killed. Part of all this was to lure Hunter teams out of hiding to wipe them out and deter others from joining. The other part is to find this thing so that we can rescue the other girls that the Hunters have prisoner inside of it and then destroy it."

"Let me guess... you want me to go in as bait?"

"Something like that," Brad conceded. "I don't want to go into details since they might have the ability to extract the information from your mind. However, I do want Skulker to put something like a mind-block and a telepathy enhancer on you so that you can retain control of your mind and communicate with us on the outside. Kind of like tossing a radio inside of a cartoon cake so the inmates can take it out and talk to us. Mind you, this is not my first plan but right now it's all I got to work with. I'd expected reinforcements by now."

Jen was nodding as he went over the plan for her to get caught and taken to the Hunter stronghold and what she could possibly expect. "So are we down to Plan F now?" she snorted with amusement.

"Plan F?" Brad scoffed. "More like we're down to Plan O..." he turned to the pool again. "Skulker! Implant both Lucy and Jen and then get Lucy out there! We gotta move!"

[Determined] As you like to say; way ahead of you... Skulker replied as Lucy's body was coming out of the tubes. [Informative] We did that when we gave her the experience...

At the same time two tentacles shot up out of the water. One kissed Jen on the back of the neck, burning a mark into her skin there while the other shot straight up her pussy without much fanfare and blew something up inside of her uterus so hard and fast that it took her off guard. "What the hell was that?" Jen yelled at him, wincing as she doubled over in discomfort.

"Again, not telling for when you're captured," Brad said as he fished a delirious Lucy out of the water. "Take her back down to the camp with you," he said, pressing Lucy into Jen's arms.

"What..." Lucy asked, loopy. "What? No! I'm staying here and helping."

"Trust me honey; you'll be helping a lot whether you know it or not. When your boyfriend shows up, call me. The number is in the camp directory under emergency contacts," Brad said hastily as he showed both women to the door. "I have preparations to make."

*

By the time Jen and Lucy got down to the camp, the Hunters were already there. Their floodlights and vehicle headlights turned night into day within the center amphitheater. Men armed with assault rifles grabbed them both and hauled them over to the line of men and women that were being put down onto their knees, tied with their hands behind their backs, and hoods placed over their heads. Lucy saw Will rushing over to her, pulling her away and hugging her tightly. "Thank God you're alright! I've been worried about you!" he gushed.

"What the hell is going on?" Lucy asked, pushing away from him. "Who are all these people?"

"My friends," Will beamed with pride. "I called my friend Edward while you were gone and we were just about to come up and rescue you." He gestured. "We are known as The Hunters."

"Holy fuck..." Lucy gasped. "He was telling the truth about you." Off to the side, she saw Jen being put onto her knees and tied up like the rest of the people of the camp.

"What..." Will asked cautiously. He then grabbed Lucy by the back of her head, forcing her down to her knees. He roughly grabbed her hair and yanked her forward so that he could see the back of her neck where the hairline was. "Oh my God," he breathed when he saw the tiny little mark just underneath the roots of her hair. "You fucking pimped yourself out to that...that thing?" he shrieked, shoving her down to the ground hard. "How the fuck could you?"

"It's not what you think, Will," Lucy said defiantly, getting back to her feet. "The Lurkers are harmless. They're fighting for their own survival and they take whatever help they can get!"

"They fucking brainwashed you, Lucy, just before they..." Will shuddered at the thought of it, "before they used you to breed." He suppressed a gag. "That's just fucking sick and gross."

"Oh please," Lucy rolled her eyes, "I've seen you jerk off to tentacle porn before, dumbass. You thought it was hot then. Now, if you would just think for a moment," she reached out for him to try to get him to see reason.

"NO!" Will backhanded her, sending her sprawling to the ground. Lucy felt the coppery taste of her blood well up in the corner of her mouth as she heard Will's heavy footsteps behind her. "The Hunters are right; those things are stealing our women. I just didn't think that you'd be so dumb and naïve enough to be duped by one of their so-called 'caretakers' long enough to be brainwashed."

Will grabbed her by the hair and wrenched her head back so that he could look down into her big green eyes that now welled up with tears. The sight was damn sexy as hell to him. "When this is all over, I'll save you Lucy. Although, I must admit, seeing you like this, I think that I'll just save you now." He jerked her head towards him and gave her a brutal, crushing kiss hard on the lips to show her just who was in charge.

Lucy managed to pull back enough to claw him across the face. Will cried out in pain and backhanded her again. "You little whore! I'll make you fucking pay for that and then I'll make you beg for my cock!" he yelled at her, reaching down to grip his hard cock in his hand to start stroking it.

"Will! Enough!" Edward's voice called out through the bustle of activity around them. Will's eyes narrowed as the head Hunter came walking up to them. "There will be time enough later to fuck your little girl there into submission." Edward took the coil of rope off of his shoulder and tossed it to him. "For now, tie her up in your cabin to keep her separate from the other breeders. She'll be fine locked in there until we're done. Then get into your camos. We're going hunting for Lurkers."

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,123 Followers
1...45678...11