Supernatural Earth Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,123 Followers

The last thing she remembered before passing out was the darkness of a hood being put over her head. Who is this man?

*

Will was pacing around his cabin nervously. What the fuck just happened up here? That was supposed to be a researcher up there, not some lunatic with a gun! Why the hell was Jen acting so weird the moment he got back? Why hadn't Edward answered his phone or got back to him already after leaving a message? And why was he just standing here in this room like a moron?

There was a knock at the door that made him jump. Will opened it and there was Jen, standing there in all her curvy, naked glory with a smile on her face. "I figured that I could keep you company while the thing with your girlfriend gets sorted out?" she said with a hint of lust her in voice.

"Who is that man up there and where does he get off shooting a gun at us?" Will demanded.

Jen turned to close and lock the door before approaching him. "Shhh, relax," she said in a soothing voice as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pressed her ample breasts up against his chest. The way his cock immediately sprang to attention to hit her belly told her that she had his attention. "Lucy will be back in due time. Until then, I'll keep you company."

"Well... uh..." He stammered sheepishly, not sure what to say. He had been ogling her earlier and now that she was pressed up against his body, who was he to turn her down?

Sliding down his body, Jen pressed her breasts up against him, making sure to envelop his cock within her cleavage in the process. She settled onto her knees, lifting her breasts up to rub on either side of his manhood that was now rock hard. Then she dipped her head forward to suckle on its head, eliciting a lustful moan from Will in the process.

Will's hand clamped onto the back of Jen's head as he shoved his cock further into her mouth. His sex drive took over as he wrapped her hair around his hand and face fucked her. Jen took it all in stride, relaxing her jaw and keeping her mouth open as his cock slid in and out of her lips like a steel piston. When she felt his cock swell, she sucked on him hard.

His cock blew almost immediately. It was so intense for him that he pulled away from her and shot his load across her face and her massive tits. Will had to backup and sit down on the bed as his legs nearly gave out on him. "Daaaaaammmnnn..." he breathed.

"And we're not even done yet, big boy," Jen said, rising to her feet and taking him in hand. To his amazement, she stroked him back to instant hardness before climbing up on top of him and sinking down onto his cock to go again.

***

CHAPTER 5: Breeding Time.

Jen knocked on the door to Brad's cabin, her guts in a knot as she waited. "Hey," he said softly as he first cracked the door to see who it was before opening it all the way. "Come on in."

"Thanks," Jen said, not feeling good about this meeting. "So... where is she?"

"I got her in the back," Brad said, jerking his thumb off to the left. "She's in my den off to the side of my bedroom."

"Hmmmm," Jen commented noncommittedly, hugging herself as she walked in. It had been some time since she'd been up here. "What'd you do to her?" she asked as Brad led her downstairs to the basement.

"The same thing I did to you all those years ago when you stumbled onto my cabin," Brad commented. "I'm not thrilled that I have visitors up from your camp."

"I told them, multiple times, not to come up here!" Jen complained, fearing the punishment that was coming as they walked down the stairs.

"What'd you do to the boyfriend?"

"What you said; I gave him a blowjob and then fucked him multiple times until he finally passed out. He doesn't know what's going on up here. Your secret is safe. Please, you have to believe me!" It wasn't that she didn't want to be here, it was more of the fact that she'd have to go out into the world with clothes on with the possibility of being attacked at any time.

Brad shrugged. "Either way, this is the agreement that you personally entered into when you set your camp up here." He grabbed a piece of paper off the nearby desk as they got down to the lower level and handed it to her. "You'll be impregnated with two young this time to be delivered to these locations. Don't worry; they'll be small enough that if you wear baggy enough clothes outside of the camp no one will suspect that you're carrying. There will be protection setup for you along the way. Once you reach lake number two there will be a vehicle with supplies waiting for you. Obtain the items listed at the bottom and bring them back to me."

"TWO?" Jen's eyes went wide. "I've never had to do more than one in the past! That's not the deal that we made originally!" she shouted as she stood up and leaned on the table.

"The deal is subject to alteration. Pray that I do not alter it any further." Brad's eyes narrowed as he looked at her, making her shrink back into her chair.

"Why?"

"Why, what?"

"Why the change?"

Brad half-shrugged. "I guess you deserve that much. It's the new protocols that are being put into place now that the Hunters have stepped up their activities. For each Lurker that they kill every location is to birth two more to ensure the survival of the species."

Jen mentally did the math. "At that rate you'd overrun North America at the very least."

"You'd think so, would you?" Brad gave her a wan smile. "The problem is that these Hunters are very well informed, well... were very well informed. The Caretakers for the Ancient smoked a spy out." Now he leaned on the desk to look down at her. "However, that was after the Hunters killed a Lurker just outside of Metro and hauled its body off. They then used it to birth some aggressive creatures of their own to attack us. And now they have something new and scarier. We lost a spy to get that information out. Now you tell me; of the two factions, which would you rather have in charge?"

"Good point," Jen sighed. At least with the Lurkers she benefited from their care. The veritable fountain of youth was one such perk. She stood up and splayed her arms out wide and jutted her tits out for him to get a good look at. "So are you going to just take me now?"

Brad shook his head with regret. "As much as I would like to right now, no. I'll give your fine body the proper attention it deserves when you return," Brad added with a quick wink. "I need you to get moving as soon as possible so that you're out the back trail before nightfall." He jerked his thumb over his shoulder towards the door that Jen knew all too well what lay behind it. "Now get going. Skulker is waiting for you and if you're going to get any kind of mind-blowing pleasure from him before you leave, you better get out there. I'll have your clothes waiting for you in your car by the time you get back up."

"Thanks," Jen nodded as she headed through the door.

When he got back upstairs, back in the bedroom, he heard Lucy's sharp intake of breath. Ah fuck, she's awake. How much did she overhear?

*

Jen walked into the wading pool that was in the back of Brad's home. As usual, the water was warm and pleasant to be in. Already the green vine-like tentacles were in there waiting for her. Taking a deep breath, she immersed herself into the water and splayed her arms and legs wide. Before her body could naturally go back to the surface, the tentacles gently wrapped themselves around her limbs to keep her submerged. A single tentacle came up to her lips to probe her mouth. She opened up and it easily slid down her throat, splitting off to enter her lungs while parts of it expanded to cover her face so that she could breathe.

The tentacles pulled taut, reeling her into the central black tube in the far wall. This was the part that Jen hated the most as with her curvy body she always felt like she wasn't going to fit. The tentacles pulled her arms behind her back so that she was essentially tied forearm to forearm while her legs were wrenched back so that she looked like she was hogtied. Once she was through the tube and into the darkness of the cave lair of the creature, her movement stopped and she felt like she was floating in nothingness.

[Apologetic] The other female human is awake... [Urgent] Time is of the essence... The creature said directly to her mind.

Shit... I was hoping to have a lot of fun while we were at it... Jen thought.

[Amused] You may return to us once you have delivered our young... [Humor] We can, as you humans, say, 'owe you one'...

I'm going to hold you to that! Jen told the creature in her mind.

Jen's knees were taken by two vines to splay them out wide. At the same time, two more tentacles snaked their way between her thighs to burrow up inside of her pussy and her ass. Behind her tentacle mask, Jen let out a husky breath as the tentacles fully penetrated her and then expanded to fill her up completely. Two more came out of the darkness to latch onto the tips of her breasts, encasing the nipples and stimulating her glands. Her already large breasts immediately felt heavier as the nurturing milk was created and then mutated to become the life-giving nectar that would help feed the young that she was going to carry.

The tentacles inside of her pussy and ass throbbed and pulsated to life. Jen's eyes fluttered and then rolled back into her head as the intense pleasure built inside of her. She tried simulating the sensation one time and the closest she got was with a double-penetration attachment on a sybian turned up as high as it would go. "Oh God..." she croaked in pleasure around the tentacle in her mouth as her body was erotically charged from head to toe.

Then she felt the first bulge in the tentacle reach her pussy, pushing its way into her. She thrashed and screamed her head off in pleasure as the fluid inside blew into her womb, filling it up with the liquid that the young would be in as they traveled. Her belly started to swell, making her look like she was a couple of months pregnant. Then the second bulge blew into her, expanding her belly again. By the time the last one came that would impregnate her, Jen was delirious from the orgasm that was already wracking her body.

[Informative] We are finished... The creature proclaimed.

And I thought some men were fast finishers... Jen complained in her mind.

[Amused] We still maintain that you should mate with our caretaker, you two suit each other...

Sorry, but I've sworn off men for anything more than sex...

[Sorrow] Pity... [Informative] Come back to us on your return and we will make it worth your while...

*

Lucy was on the verge of hyperventilating. Impregnation? Lurkers? Hunters? What the fuck was going on here? She had the sudden urge to get out of there and be anywhere but there. Her head whipped around, looking up at her wrists tied to the headboard. Fuck! Brad was good at tying knots! They won't give, she thought in a near panic as she jerked against them.

Her head turned sharply and her vibrant blue eyes were as big as saucers when Brad came in with a scowl on his face. "How much did you hear?"

"Nothing!" she blurted out, perhaps too quickly.

"Bullshit." Brad hissed. He didn't need his Lurker-enhanced abilities to spot that lie. "Try again."

Shaking out of fright, Lucy tried to keep control of herself. "Something about lurking and hunters and someone getting knocked up," she said in a small voice. He was mad and quivering with anger, she could tell. "And... uh... who's Skulker?" Brad swore under his breath at that admission. "Uhm... what are you going to do to me?"

"Escalate things..." he growled, stalking over to her chair and cutting the ropes with his knife that he'd left nearby. Lucy felt the tension ease off her limbs from being freed from the chair. Then she squeaked when he grabbed her by the hair and led her through the house and down into the basement.

She started to squirm in his grasp. "No! Please! I don't want to know! Whatever it is! I swear that I won't tell anyone! I promise!"

"I'd like to believe you, I really do," Brad said, almost apologetically. "However, I have to look at the bigger picture here and that's the protection of this lake and its inhabitant."

"What kind of a Forestry Ranger or Eco-Freak are you?" Lucy asked as she was dragged down the stairs. When she saw the basement, she realized that there was more to Brad's cabin that met the eye. It looked more like a lab out of a sci-fi movie than your normal basement. Brad kept on pulling her inexorably over to the single door in the wall. Lucy guessed that was the door that Jen went though, willingly, just a few minutes before.

Brad opened the door and they were blasted by a wave of heat. Inside was a huge lit pool that was steaming like it was a heated jacuzzi. The pool was so large that it looked like it could feed into the lake outside. Lucy got a better look and her suspicion was confirmed when she saw what looked to be like three dark tunnels that led from the area.

"Where's Jen at? Didn't she come in here?"

"Give her a minute," Brad said.

"I-I don't want to be here anymore."

"Should've thought about that before crossing the marked boundary," Brad said, his steel grip tightening on her forearms.

"How... How about you just fuck me and let me go? Please? You can even keep me tied up!" Lucy pleaded with him, still writhing in his arms.

"The problem is," Brad glared down at her, "is that you reek of Hunters. Their scent is all over you."

"What? What are you talking about? How can you-"

"I have abilities that allow me to tell. So, either knowingly or unknowingly, you've been with them. I'm going to have to find out everything that you know. To do that, we have to talk to Skulker."

"Who..." Lucy started to ask when she then caught sight of something moving in the water. She gasped when she saw the larger, curvy body of Jen coming out of the central passageway. She was still naked but her belly looked bigger, almost like she was pregnant. But how could that be? Lucy just saw her earlier today and she didn't look like she was knocked up. And were those vines entangling her? But no, Lucy saw that the vines were breaking away from her wrists and from around her waist and head to let her go.

Jen jerked as if she were coming awake. She twisted in the water, kicked and pulled once, and surfaced at the stairs. She sputtered and looked up at them. "What's she doing here?" Jen demanded.

"The same as you, but probably won't be as enjoyable." Brad jerked his head to the side. "I had Skulker speed things up due to this development."

Lucy was too busy looking at the vines. "What are those?" she asked,

"Skulker." Brad said as he pushed her in. She screamed all the way down to the water where the vines quickly ensnared her and pulled her into the passage that Jen had just come out of."

*

"Enjoy yourself?" Brad asked, helping Jen up out of the water once Lucy was gone.

"Yeah, but it was WAY too quick this time," she complained. Brad grabbed a nearby towel and helped dry her off before handing her a bundle of clothes. "You owe me!"

"I'll make it up to you tonight. Promise."

"Damn right you will," Jen snorted, "And then I have a date with Skulker."

"Fine, now get going. I need to get in there with the girl."

***

CHAPTER 6: "Interrogation"

Lucy thrashed about in the water as the vines wrapped around her wrists and ankles. She let out a scream and another one of the vines shoved its way down into her mouth, making her gurgle. Then, to her amazement, it then stretched to cover her entire face. What the hell is happening? She wondered, in a near panic. I need to get out of here! I need to get free! AIR! I NEED AIR! She then thought with alarm as she then tried to claw her way to the surface.

The only problem was that she was being dragged into that dark tunnel that Jen was in. She watched with horror as the light from the pool room dwindled into a small pinprick of light before winking out of existence. Oh my God! I'm gonna drown!

A voice entered her mind, loud and clear. [Commanding] BREATHE!

Lucy gasped for air and was surprised that she could breathe. The vine, or whatever it was, acted as a breathing tube. She greedily sucked in the precious oxygen. It gave her time to look around to... nothingness. It was pitch black and all she knew was that her body was being held out spread-eagled in the water by the vines.

That's when she saw two, massive, glowing red eyes open up in front of her. Lucy screamed in terror as the eyes radiated out enough light for her to make out the shape and form of... whatever the hell that thing was. It looked as if it stepped right out of a horror movie and mated with something out of hentai and anime. Lucy hyperventilated as she frantically tried to pull her limbs free to swim away. She heard a loud rumble that seemed to reverberate all around her, deafening her. The glowing eyes seem to glare at her, studying her as if she were an insect. She screamed again as it drew her closer to continue its inspection of her naked body.

Then there was a buzzing inside of her head and it started to ache. Lucy twitched her head and tried to shake it off but it just continued in intensity. Soon she was crying in pain and she just wanted it to stop. Images flashed through her mind about her home, her family, her boyfriend, her friends, and then shifted to her and Will as they arrived at the nudist camp, then shifted again to when they were at the nude beach resort. Why was she thinking of this now? Was she going to die? Was this what happened when your life flashes though your mind prior to death?

It'll stop once he gets the information from your mind... A voice said inside of her head. She recognized it as Brad's. Lucy managed to open her eyes and she could see Brad floating in the water off to her side. He was naked and had a really impressive cock standing on end. He had his arms crossed as he too studied her and she noticed that he also had a vine stretched across his face like a breathing mask.

Why is this happening to me? She whined inside of her mind.

[Informative] It is the male she came with... he has colluded with our enemies... The commanding voice from earlier said now.

Brad looked at the creature. Is she one of them? He asked it. She then realized that it was the creature that was talking to her and they were all doing it via telepathy.

[Informative] No... She has seen them and been around them but is not of them...

What is this all about? Lucy wondered.

Brad sighed and rolled his eyes. This creature is what we call a Lurker... he explained, turning his full attention towards her. While we were swinging in trees and picking around in caves while the dinosaurs ruled, they came from the planet of a dying star to make their home here on earth. They were the scouting party. When the first colony ship came in, something went wrong and it crashed, killing the dinosaurs and plunging the planet into an ice age. The resulting radiation burst, since they were all nearby to welcome their fellow Lurkers to their new home, sterilized them. They can't breed on their own anymore. So, they went dormant to await others of their kind, emerging when humans started to really evolve. They found that they could use the humans to perpetuate their lines by injecting their DNA into human sperm and ova. They incubate into a human female and boom, instant Lurker. Over the millennia, they've perfected the process so they can incubate one or two in a human inside of a day.

AlexClayton
AlexClayton
2,123 Followers
1...34567...11