The Cupid Effect Ch. 02

Story Info
Dexter is confronted by Kelsey's BFF: Taylor St. Claire!!
4.5k words
4.6
125k
125

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers

Note: All of the characters in this story are of legal age.

*****

I awoke hunched over at my desk and disoriented. It was somewhat of a struggle to recall what had happened the night before as I looked at the darkened screen of my laptop. I'd tried to transcribe what had happened the night before when I'd discovered the facts of an experimental chemical that I'd come up with called Androstenone-X. As I tapped on my keyboard I'd accidentally called up some porn that I'd been looking at twenty-four hours earlier before I'd gone to school that fateful day. One thing had led to another and I ended up wanking the hell out of my cock and ruining the mat under my desk chair with a liter of jizz.

"Dexter come on down for breakfast!! You're going to make me late for work!!" Uncle Joe worked the early morning shift at a local sheet metal factory and usually dropped me off at school early in the morning.

"I'm going to hop in the shower for a few minutes; sorry Uncle Joe!!" I heard him grumble something but it wouldn't take me long to get cleaned up and toss on some clothes.

"It's alright I guess, Hurry up kid." I felt a little guilty for waking up so late after spending most of the night masturbating but the Androstenone-X had me feeling, I don't know ...a little extra virile than I normally was and the erections I'd had since being doused with the chemical made me feel like I could bend a steel bar around my cock. Overall I was feeling a little bit different and I didn't know if should even be mad any more that Kelsey had thrown an entire beaker of the stuff in my face. It had to be the reason that we'd ended up hooking up in the first place. My cock twitched at the memory of her tanned buns wrapped around my meat as I railed the living hell out of her tight box.

"DEXTER I DON"T HAVE ALL MORNING; TIE A KNOT IN IT AND LET'S HIT THE ROAD!!" I hadn't realized that I'd been stroking my cock in tandem with the vision of Kelsey's desperate, frenzied deep throat technique. I had to endure one of my Uncle Joe's lectures about being responsible and some other stuff I honestly didn't hear as he dropped me off in front of the school. I hated disappointing my Uncle because he was doing his best to raise me and had even been taking some extra shifts down at the plant to make ends meet. My first class of the day was gym and there was nothing I hated more because it meant that I would have to spend forty-five minutes with most of the guys who bullied me on a daily basis.

"Man, that's fucked up dude...so you just bailed on her?" While I was dressing in one of the bays in the boy's locker room I was privy to a conversation that I probably shouldn't have heard between Tad and one of his associates.

"Man I fucked her three times bro, two in the snatch once in the ass which she fucking asked for and she said she wasn't satisfied!!" There was some laughter from some of the guys standing around as Tad recounted his tryst with Kelsey. They'd been dating for two years and having sex regularly so the muscle bound jock was reasonably perplexed the evening prior when he'd engaged in a particularly nasty tryst with Kelsey with "everything was on the table" only to find out that his hot girlfriend was less than enthused with his performance. He went on to tell his friends that Kelsey had even broken out a large vibrator caring little whether he stayed or not. He'd never admit that he actually stayed and watched the athletic blonde impale herself with the sex toy in a variety of positions with an increasing amount of intensity until he become embarrassed.

"Hey you need some help, you can call me bro! We can do that whole fucking Chinese finger cuffs thing!"

"What's that?"

"Seriously bro, that's two guys stuffing her at both ends. Guarantee Kelsey will get enough of the dick!!" There was more laughter followed by the sound of scuffling before one of the gym teachers came in and cleared the locker room. I was somewhat pumped up and prideful as I exited the locker room reveling in the fact that I had apparently ruined Kelsey for her asshole boyfriend...and maybe all other men as well?

I found a seat on the bleachers and as usual no one even noticed. I checked my phone noticing a few texts from Agnes. We weren't allowed to use our cell phones during class so I slipped outside into the hallway. I hadn't even thought about my best friend since the night of my encounter with Rosalie and then I'd gotten caught up with my experiment after fucking Kelsey. He began typing out an apologetic text when his phone was quickly snatched from his grasp.

"HEY GIVE ME THAT BACK!" Tiffany St. Claire walked briskly ahead of me and I followed at a quick pace not trying to draw attention to myself feeling that it would be interpreted not in my favor considering that I'd recently been exposed trying to get an up skirt pic on Kelsey. That one mistake already had most of the female populace looking at me sideways as I passed them in the hallways.

"I WANT TO TALK TO YOU, YOU SKINNY LITTLE SHIT!" Tiffany cleared some double doors into a rear stairwell at the back of the school. She was somewhat imposing in that she stood a head taller than me and was known to be hyper-protective of Kelsey. My eyes had been drawn to her bouncing bottom which was tightly covered by a mini-skirt. Tiffany pretty much had an ass that wouldn't quit.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I knew the answer before I even uttered the question.

"Don't give me that bullshit Poindexter; I wanna know what you doused Kelsey with!!" She shoved me with enough force to make me trip backward nearly falling over and rolling down the stairs.

"What are you talking about Tiffany?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about asshole; she called me last night talking about how you "did something" to her and wouldn't stop crying. Now you'd better spill it or I'm going to get Tad to turn you into a fucking pretzel!" She had backed me into a corner and despite myself I found my gaze wondering to the redhead's own formidable tits bulging under her sleeveless sweater. My cock was beginning to stir and pulse under my loose fitting jeans.

"I-It kind of just happened out of the blue Tiffany. I don't really know how but we just hooked up you know?" She rolled her eyes and started laughing evilly and I felt like Tad's shoe would be in my ass before the day was over.

"Are you for real nerd boy? Kelsey wouldn't FUCK YOU even if she had a gun to her head; you're a nasty little pervert who's always creeping on her and its just pathetic and sick!" I was worried that I wouldn't make it past the day but my cock was as hard as a steel bar in my pants. In the past I admit to a certain level of stalking on my part. I felt like I could at least enjoy the sight of Kelsey if nothing else but she'd caught me looking one too many times.

"But we did-FUCK Tiffany...Kelsey liked it too." Her assessment of me stuck in my craw and I just wanted to have the last word.

"Is that right nerd boy?"

"Yeah, she was a good fuck." My words surprised even me and I turned to leave when she grabbed me by the arm.

"Who do you think you are?!"

"Ask Kelsey...she LOVED it Tiffany." I tried to disengage her arm and she tightened her grip looking like she would paste me one for good measure.

"Oh so you're supposed to be some kind of HOT FUCK now? That's what you're trying to tell me huh Poindexter?!" I suddenly felt an intense pain shoot through my crotch and realized she'd swung the back of her fist up into my balls. This had an unintended effect as I slumped forward holding my package and falling into her. She brought her hand across my face in a wide arching pancake slap that had my ears ringing and precum dripping from my cock.

"Watch your mouth asshole; I'm a lady and you don't talk to me like that! I can't believe this shit; you get lucky one time and now you're talking all kinds of shit." The next instant surprised both of us as her hand cupped my package tightly.

"So you're supposed to be some kind of fucking stud now because you roofied my girl? Yeah that's rich nerd boy like Kelsey would get bent out of shape because of this-Hey, you're fucking hard aren't you?" She was rolling my balls and squeezing my cock at the base and it felt heavenly. I decided not to say anything and see where this would lead although I had a pretty good idea.

"So this is the reason Kelsey said she couldn't stop masturbating last night. You are so FUCKING HARD and it almost feels like this cock is vibrating." Her hand dipped into my gym shorts and encircled my member between her fingers. She gave it a few strokes before pulling my shorts down mid-thigh.

"Look at all the veins on your dick; you must think you're hot shit with this thick fucking cock." She was stroking the entire length of my shaft now and her pistoning hand was coated with precum. She dabbed a bit off the head of my unit and brought her finger up to her face smelling and tasting it with the tip of her tongue.

"Shit that tastes kind of sweet." She pulled me down to the bottom of the stairs looking around nervously. I fought off the urge to gloat and followed her under the stairwell as she got on her knees on the dirty unfinished floor and began blowing me. Tiffany's technique was definitely different than Kelsey's as she cupped the underside of my balls while rubbing her fingers and thumb on the underside of my glans. The wanton caress of her tongue on my shaft and head sent shivers through my body and I coated her tongue with a quick spurt of jizz which she greedily lapped up.

Tiffany didn't even mind when my fist grabbed a handful of her red hair as I fucked her mouth with slow deliberate strokes. She actually lowered her arms to her sides and hummed on my erection. I wanted more pulling back on her hair that was wrapped around my fist and rubbed my cock all over her beautiful face. She let her tongue hang out and I took advantage of the opportunity to slap my cock on it before plunging into her mouth again.

"Y-you want to get fucked?" I asked timidly still trying to process the mechanics of my gift.

"You're a fucking pervert and a damn loser-with a nice fucking cock." She tried to bury her face on my member but I held it out of reach of the kneeling cheerleader. Tiffany had both of her hands underneath her skirt working her cunt vigorously and I could smell her womanly scent with extreme clarity.

"Do you want me to FUCK you Tiffany?" She just started nodding in frenzy and pulled her top over her head in a manner which reminded me of my former night nurse Rosalie. Her big tits were encased in a pale green brassiere which accentuated her considerable bosom. She cupped the undersides of her breasts creating a shelf which I beat and rubbed my cock on smearing even more copious precum into her cleavage. I pulled the underside of her bra out and slid my member up into the valley between her soft tits. Tiffany definitely wasn't a novice at titfucking pushing her boobs around my cock and working me hard. I interlaced my fingers together behind her head and fucked her breasts as hard as I could.

"I thought you said you were gonna fuck me." She sounded irritated and I didn't really give two shits at that point because I felt like I could cum at any minute.

"You're so selfish Poindexter; you said you were gonna fuck me." Her tongue flickered out catching the head of my cock each time it emerged from her cleavage.

"I asked you if-uh I ASKED YOU if you wanted me to FUCK YOU Tiffany!"

"Y-yeah fuck me Dexter; I wanna get FUCKED real hard!" My fingers found the clasp at the front of her bra and snapped it releasing her glorious tits. Tiffany quickly stood and placed her palms on the filthy wall under the stairwell pushing her derriere out at me. I flipped her skirt up finding a pair of skimpy black boy shorts staring back at me. A shiver ran through her body as I ran two fingers along the crease of her sex.

"C-Come on Dexter; FUCK ME QUICK and HARD!!" She was completely drenched and the crotch of her underwear was sopping wet. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down watching as her bubble butt popped into view with its own prominent tan line. I hated myself for comparing her to a pornstar but I formerly had no other point of reference and found that her ass resembled Nina Hartley's in her prime. Tiffany squirmed and went weak in the knees as I pushed against her sex and slid inside her more easily that I would have figured. I got a real good handful of each of her cheeks and rammed the rest of myself into her fleshy channel with an intense sense of urgency hitting and piercing into her cervix.

"OOOOOOOHHHHH GAAAAAAWD!!" Her tight honeypot immediately closed painfully around me like a vise as she came hard on my cock. Tiffany squirmed and contorted making her body rigid while a literal stream of drool ran in a disgusting web from her lips to the floor.

It was quite a sight.

"OOOOOOOH FUUUUUCK; SOOOOO GOOOOD!!" The strength in her knees gave way with a second powerful orgasm and she nearly drug me to the dirt encrusted floor with her. She seemed to swoon simply from being penetrated. I was not to be denied holding her body pressed tightly against my crotch until she got her bearings and slid her hands up the wall again. I began to pound her from behind watching as jets of cum was forced from her cunt every time my cock bottomed out inside her. Tiffany had this way of gasping that sounded almost like someone was stabbing her and it turned me on even more making my already solid bar go even harder and stretching her walls to the max.

"UUURRRGHHHH, AAAAAAHHHHHHH FUUUCK!!" She leaned to one side creating a twisting motion on my member as she rocked and shook trough two more orgasms.

"You like my cock don't you Tiffany St. Claire?" She shook her head denying my question.

"Oh you don't bitch?" I emphasized my words with several extremely hard thrusts that had her openly crying and sobbing. I moved forward pushing her closer to the unfinished wall and grabbed her right breast rolling the nipple and feeling her walls spasm against me. She seemed to be trying to work her hips against me but I didn't give her much room to move.

"Want me to stop; want me to take my dick out of you?" She started nodding her head in the negative as my other hand cupped the underside of her left tit.

"Nuh-No, I-I uh OOOOOOOHHH GAAAAWD; I LOVE YOUR FUCKING DICK!!" An unexpected climax ripped through her voluptuous body and she went limp against my torso. Tiffany was nearly a head taller than my five foot seven inches and kind of heavy so I gently lowered her to her knees and crouched over her raised butt. I noticed how thick my cock looked stretching the lips of her cunt obscenely wide. She started slowly rocking back against building up speed until she was fucking herself silly and gasping for her life.

"Tell me what it feels like Tiffany." She had her naked torso lying on the tiled floor and her legs were spread wider apart in a futile attempt to take me deeper even though I was bottoming out on every inward stroke.

"I-It feels so fucking good-FUCKING HOT AND FUCKING FULL!! GAAAAWD DEXTER' YOU'RE FUCLKING ME SOOOO FUCKING GOOD-AAAAARGGHHH FUUUUCKING GOOD!!"

She suddenly lurched forward and crashed to the floor panting heavily from her latest climax. I was worried and checked her pulse as my cock remained wedged against her ass cheeks. Tiffany weakly rolled over on her back facing me and her face was a mixture of rapture and confusion. She closed her fist around my shaft and didn't move it squeezing it softly. I had the impression that all of her strength was gone and gently disengaged her grasp crawling up her chest until my cock was nestled in her cleavage. I was intent on fucking her tits until I covered them in my cum.

"I-I can't believe I'm fucking a got-damn nerd; what the fuck is wrong with me?" She finally blurted out even as she pushed her fists against the outside of her breasts enveloping my cock with them in an enticing display.

"But you are fucking me Tiffany St. Claire; you're getting railed by my nerd cock and loving every minute of it." Her words stung a bit but I found solace knowing that she'd made the decision to fuck me not seemingly the Androstenone-X. Her lush cleavage was completely drenched in precum and sweat and I slid easily along her ribcage and chest until a familiar feeling welled up tightening the muscles of my inner thighs.

"Fuh-Fuck Tiffany; I'm gonna cum." She pursed her lips around the head of my cock and at this point I was fucking her mouth with a vengeance and gagging the poor girl.

"OOOOOHHHH SHIT TIFFANY!!" She locked her lips around the head of my cock twirling her tongue on it until a thick rope of cum exploded from me hitting the back of her throat and immediately filling her mouth to capacity. So much cum filled her mouth that it spilled out running from her lips across her cheeks as she struggled to swallow it all. I pulled out of her mouth and directed six equally strong bursts at her large tits until she was a glazed mess from the abs up to her hairline. My eyes rolled up into my head as the intense orgasm wreaked havoc with my body feeling like a billion tiny needles of pleasure throughout my lower half. Tiffany began lapping up all of the cum on her face using both of her hands to suck my DNA from her fingers. She even cleaned the cum from her chest and stomach sucking it up like it some decadent treat.

"What'd you do to me Dexter?" She was staring up at the bottom of the stairs and I was struck by how covered in filth she was from her surroundings. She looked wasted and depleted lying there with her crotch completely exposed and her legs still splayed obscenely open. One of her shoes had come off and was on the floor near her hip.

"I fucked you; I fucked you like you asked Tiffany." She turned on one side and curled into a fetal position softly sobbing.

"Yeah, I REALLY didn't intend on doing that Dexter. I-I don't know what came over me." I felt a pang of guilt as I pulled my gym shorts up over my sated cock.

"Are you gonna be okay Tiffany?"

"I don't know; could you fucking get lost?" I noticed my phone on the floor and snagged it walking back up the stairs to the gym.

"DEXTER!!" I looked back to find her at the bottom of the stairs looking up at me with a desperate expression on her pretty face.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry I talked to you like that and I'm REALLY sorry for taking your phone. I-I mean I'm cool with talking to you and stuff; I don't want you to get like uh, get the wrong idea." She used the rail to reach me and gave me an uncomfortable deep hug and light kiss on the lips.

"I'm cool Tiffany; uh we're cool alright?" She actually blushed and cracked a shy smile as I continued on up the stairs. By the time I reached the door I could hear her lightly sobbing and talking to herself.

"I-I didn't want that; I DIDN'T!!" She sounded like she was trying to convince herself.

**********************************************************

Unfortunately the gym teacher caught me sneaking back into the gymnasium and made me do several laps around the floor followed by a hundred diamond pushups. For some reason it wasn't as hard as it should have been and I was puzzled. I should have been exhausted from rutting with Tiffany but I was oddly energized. I noticed Tiffany in the bleachers still looking disheveled and distraught as she talked with some of the other cheerleaders obviously telling them what happened. Their eyes turned to me in unison and some of them looked like they wanted to shoot me on the spot.

I should have been worried but I was oddly stoked feeling that I could easily bang the entire cheerleading team. The effect of my exposure seemed somewhat stronger today and I made a mental note to conduct some more experimentation with the Androstenone-X. I needed to find out the complete properties of this chemical. I couldn't believe I had Kelsey Taylor to thank for my good fortune. I walked to class in a daze replaying the blow by blow I'd given Tiffany earlier that day and I couldn't believe how my fortunes had changed. I noticed Kelsey standing at the end of the corridor talking with some friends and my eyes caressed every delectable detail of her body which I was now biblically familiar with. The moment she noticed me she seemed visibly disturbed and I wondered if I should skip class because she'd probably told her boyfriend and that meant I was dead meat.

mondotoken
mondotoken
1,996 Followers
12