The Cupid Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

Agnes appeared at the doorway to the science lab and waved me in. I was apprehensive walking past Kelsey and a few of her girlfriends. I noticed that Tiffany St. Claire was not among their number.

"Well hello stranger." Agnes showed up to remind me that I still had one friend left. She plopped down in the chair Kelsey was assigned to and it was not lost on me that things would have been the same old same if not for Tiffany St. Claire's fateful choice that day.

"Look I'm sorry about not returning your calls but something's happened."

"Whatever, you've isolated the asshole gene. You know I called you at least ten times Dexter?" I wasn't insensitive to her feelings but my mind was bursting with the revelation that I'd created something incredible.

"Look I'm really sorry about that Agnes but there's something amazing that I've gotta tell you!" I kind of cut her off but immediately noticed her looking over my shoulder. I stopped short and turned around to find Kelsey looking at me with this sort of strange expression on her face.

"I know you probably don't want to see me right now but can we uh, like talk-just talk?" She was standing carefully measuring her words and I noticed that her arms were wrapped around her body like she was cold or something. I could make out some slight nervousness and trembling on her part.

"Uh NOOOO; I DON'T THINK SO KELSEY!!" Agnes was quick to respond for me and I raised my hand silencing her.

"Be cool I want to hear her out." I noticed a faint smile on Kelsey's face even as my eyes wandered all over her body which was clad in a form fitting grey track suit.

"Are you serious; she doused you with an unknown chemical!" Agnes had a point but she didn't know the effect it'd had on me. Didn't know what the effects were and I was just trying to gauge its properties as it related to Kelsey Taylor and the fact that we'd hooked up the night before.

"You heard him bitch; and I believe you're sitting in my chair." There was a threat in her words that was not lost on Agnes or me. I watched as my friend silently and cautiously got up and slid into her seat next to her own nondescript lab partner. Kelsey slowly sat down never taking her eyes off of me as she used her finger to move a stray blonde hair behind her ear. Tiffany was ominous by her absence and I shrugged my shoulders when my gaze rested on Agnes. She had to be embarrassed and sunk her attention into our thick science textbook.

"Dexter?" Kelsey tapped me on the shoulder and casually recoiled when I turned facing her.

"What do you want to say to me?"

"Well, I'm just like, uh well you know about "that thing" we did the other day...I'm just trying to figure it all out and stuff. I mean, I really didn't want to do what "we did" and it's fucking with me hard." She was really fumbling her words as she did her best to address the rough nasty encounter between us.

"Look you don't have to threaten me anymore; I won't tell anyone and as far as I'm concerned it never happened." She put her index finger in her mouth as her green eyes darted back and forth.

"No that's not what I was gonna-well; I just thought we could like try to be friends and stuff."

"Why, you hate me don't you?" She fidgeted around in her chair like she was searching for an answer as our teacher Mr. Finkle entered the room slamming the door and silencing all of the ambient noise from teen chatter inside the class.

"Nice to have you back Mr. Snodgrass; Kelsey you'd watch yourself because if we have another outburst like the previous one even your well connected father won't be able to write a check big enough to get you back into school.

"Yes Mr. Finkle and uhm, I'm sorry about before-Dexter." There was some laughter in the class as our teacher began writing his lesson out on the chalkboard. I felt this tickling sensation at my ankle and looked down finding that Kelsey had slipped a foot out of her wedge sandals.

She was playing footsie with me and shot me a quick wink as she scooted close to me right in front of her boyfriend. She ran a single finger along my crotch while pretending to pay attention to what Mr. Finkle was talking about.

...To Be Continued.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers
12