All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
damn, keeps getting better.

Okay, now the long wait for chapter 3

Paaradise71Paaradise71about 9 years ago
Love it!

Keep em coming!

ahotbodahotbodabout 9 years ago

Going well....waiting for Ch 3

SuthrnlvrSuthrnlvrabout 9 years ago
Keep going, great read.

Don't stop now, you're on a roll!

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedabout 9 years ago
4 Stars!!

I so enjoyed Ch 01 and 02! Please continue and very soon. With all that cum, i'm just surprised no one has had a cream-pie and possible pregnancy. I wish. Curious thought that no one thought of possible pregnancy or stds or do they not exist in this series? I loved and enjoyed the parts where he stretched the girls out with his thickness and especially when he beat their cervix's up with his cock head. In this one he pierced her cervix. I love it keep up the good details and storyline. It feels like he might be heading for making his own little harem. I'd like to know how this is all going to work out with his female best friend. That's messed up that he didn't say anything about how his best friend was treated in front of him.

mondotokenmondotokenabout 9 years agoAuthor
CHAPTER III

I've just posted Chapter .03 of this story and if everything goes well it should be available in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

I love how he is constantly cumming while he is fucking the girls. He gotta do anal with one of them and fill up her bowels so much that it just overflows and gives her a type of enema. Stay away from pregancy and std's please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Lester the mouse

I am very concerned about Lester at the end of your first chapter. Can you assure us that he is 18 yo or more? I am not conversant with mouse years, and hope that you remain compliant with site rules. Otherwise a most enjoyable story. Keep it up.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Tiffany

is in the fold or Harem if you will. will be interesting to see how the upper-crust react to him. will the parents come after him .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
18 or over?

why is everyone hung up on 18 or over , these are erotic stories not porno films at the local high school , all setup to peoples preferences or fetiches , there are no living peoples involved just our imaginations and the imagination of the writer , I just dont get it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jumped the Shark Rather Early

Only chapter 2 and already "piercing into her cervix." Why do guys have to write that? You might as well say you fucked her ear canal. Please keep it real. Fantasy is one thing but you spoil it with a line like that.

Now the really ridiculous stuff starts and ruins what would otherwise be an enjoyable story. I like fantasy as much as the next girl but good fiction requires believability. You've got an ok plot and even a smidgen of character development, thin as it is, but a dick, no mater how awesome, cannot break the laws of human anatomy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ease off folks

These stories are a great fantasy. Not the best punctuation, grammar or description as he connected one scene to another, but they are fantastic.

Some people are annoyed at the being too big comment, if you pay attention it seems that the character is actually getting bigger during the acts. Even he's amazed on how he looks at times.

Seriously the only problem this story has is his name. It's not even a name used in modern society.

I do hope he hooks up with his best friend, but she shows that she had no regret. Or that because of her feelings for him she is immune to the chemical and instead just wants him.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I'm sure Lester is at least 18

in mouse years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Grab A Teacher

You should have him get the sexist married teacher in school who is resistaant at firsst but he overpowers her with him spanish fly personality.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Maybe it's just me but these stories are just hard to get into when all the girls are total sluts. How is that a turn on? It's better if they haven't been regularly spreading their legs for fuck knows how many asshats. But hey I guess pussy is pussy and most don't care how used it is.

Not sure why but I laughed my ass off when you described her lying there splayed out and one of her shoes had come off lying somewhere. Just the imagery I guess, I found it particularly hilarious. Fucked so hard a shoe fell off. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous