All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 05'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
eye84ueye84ualmost 9 years ago
Worth the wait

Very intense couple of pages!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter VI

Now, the long wait for the next chapter. I like the return of power on the side of Dexter. I can't wait for more Tiffany story if that is what you choose to do or someone else. I like that the story isn't just some reason to get to the wham-bam moments. I can sense that there is a possibility that Dexter and Agnes end up together?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fucking Amazing

So far, I have loved every one of your Cupid Effect submissions! Please, please, please keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Another very, very good episode....

....with only a couple of technical issues to consider.

I must say that your incorrect use of "amongst" to describe the location of a driver's license in one's pocket is a bit tough to swallow, but I'm only mentioning it as a sample of instances that make the reader go, "huh?".

Again, I urge a little more care with the technical aspects of your storytelling.

It is precisely this attention to detail that separates the masters from the wannabes and you're too good a storyteller to allow petty crap like that yo hold you back.

Thanks, looking forward to your next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Pretty hot how Dexter took Charge for a change. Kelsey is just hot. Looking for more of this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

This is one of the hottest stories on Lit I love it cant wait for more sweetie xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Awe, Brian seems nice. It would be interesting if Agnes rejected Dex, even with the drugs effects. He's kind of a jerk.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Agnes

is she his next target. will Kelsey and Tiffany find them selves second class citizens.

Who will be next for Dexter to Conquer. Will the Vice Principal start taking her Exercise Seriously or will she just Grovel.

CreeperclawCreeperclawalmost 9 years ago
Welp this can go in a multitude of ways

Ever since the chemical was splashed in his face, a series of unimaginable (and sex filled) situations have occured. But what now?

Will Dex just step aside and let his former friend experience love without him with a seemingly nice guy??

Or will he remove the newcomer and misuse his new power to dominate and own her like he did the others?

What of the other bottle of chemical? What if it should fall into some other guys hands... or girls?

SO MANY ROADS POSSIBLE AND SO MANY FUTURES IN THE BALANCE!!!

I LOVE IT, this story gets a 5 star from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
In agreement

I just wanted to add that I agree with one of the commentators. I hope Dex doesn't become mean to Agnes... I like the pacing of everything. I feel like the story can change into something else. "Power corrupts" but Dex would know that. I hope he and Agnes work things out but not to the point that he does not take advantage of his power and skills. Mondotoken has final say of course and I don't presume to think or say otherwise. However, I needed to add my thoughts since I have read many stories in this section that have made the Protagonist into a monster at worst and Jerk at the least and forgetting the origin story. I then see as degrees in readership and so the story dies. I don't want that to happen here. The story is too good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this story

I'm a big fan of the series and I can't help but take guesses at where the story is heading. My current guess is that Agnes used some of the Androstenone-X on herself to make Dexter jealous, and that's why Brian is being such a mangina around her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I'm loving this series

I hope he is able to add Agnes to his harem soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Any news on next chapter?

Just curious...

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter VI

Currently working on a new chapter. Should be posted soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hysterically bad!

I'm still laughing at this silliness. Should have been posted in Humor and Satire. Too funny!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Happy Ending, Please!

Please tell me this story has a happy ending like Tad fucks off forever as well as Brian, the chemical wears off or he removes it and the girls fuck off and he get with his best friend.

flynndriderflynndriderover 4 years ago

good story. the principal part was kind of out there, unless the chemical made him kind of retarded. If he wanted to patch things upbwith his friend, he'd probably cut ties with the girls, though showing that pricipal what fore and then leaving her high and wet is good recenge.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Looks like Agnes might be taking some of that chemical herself. That dude seems smitten with her in the same way the girls are with the MC. That's my guess anyway. The clinginess of those under its influence is rather annoying. They get in the way of everything. Kelsey is so annoying; bitch never shuts up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous