The Cupid Effect Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

"Young lady just looking at you today is making my reconsider the dress code I relaxed last year but that's not why you're here today. I'm sure you're vaguely familiar with Poindexter Snodgrass here; I'm told he's a lab partner of yours?"

"Yes Ms. Holland." Her eyes were doe-like so big and expressive almost making her look like an anime character. The cropped pink tank-top could barely contain her bounty and she was wearing an extra small pair of matching bottoms with the word "WOW" inscribed on the butt. I noticed simple pink sports sandals on her feet along with a toe ring. I'd never noticed that before but then again I didn't have a reason to considering all we'd shared in the past two days.

"Well I don't want you to overreact but Poindexter here has been telling me that the reason your boyfriend Tad has been trying to take his head off is because you broke up with him...to well uh, date Mr. Snodgrass here." The vice principal expected Kelsey Taylor to react explosively but she sat there calmly.

"Yeah, that's right Ms. Holland."

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, I dumped him." She was so passive and serene that Ms. Holland was taken for a loop doing a visible double take in front of us. I was past offended by this point and wanted to dial things up a notch.

"For uh, Poindexter?"

"Yes ma'am." Kelsey sounded like she was answering standard questions on a survey and sat on the edge of her seat with her calves locked around the front legs of the chair. She leaned forward in a manner that accentuated the arch in her narrow back and pushed her curvy rear towards the back of the chair in a display that she was probably sure I was watching. Watching the material of her shorts ride up on her hips caused some moisture on my brow and a stirring in my crotch.

"You're serious aren't you?" She leaned back in her chair silently weighing what she had been told as I took advantage of her momentary indecision to lower my zipper. Only Kelsey noticed looking over at me out of the corner of her big expressive eyes that were outlined with dark corona of smoky eye shadow and biting her lower lip.

"Dexter is the greatest fuck I've ever had." Ms. Holland gasped loudly at the blonde teen's matter of fact endorsement.

"Show her." I suddenly spoke in a slightly authoritative tone drawing Kelsey's attention to me as Ms. Holland leaned forward looking down to find my exposed cock free of my fly and rock hard. I looked up at her as she panicked and started to say something. I put my finger up to my lips signaling for her to be quiet as Kelsey looked nervously from my prick to Ms. Holland's shocked face nibbling on her index finger. I slowly moved my hand along my prick while still looking my vice principal in the face.

"I-I'm sorry Ms. Holland." She slowly slid off the edge of the wooden chair to her knees and took me completely down her throat in one deliberate motion cupping her hands around my balls. Kelsey began giving me a wet, sloppy blowjob right there in front of the vice principal never taking her eyes off of me while she made love to my cock. She had her technique down as she throated me drawing her lips agonizingly slowly back leaving a thick sheen of saliva and precum which ended in a thick gooey web that hung from her plump lips connected to the fat head of my cock.

"YOUNG MAN; HOW DARE YOU!!" I silenced her again by putting my fingers to my lips while Kelsey looked up from my cock worried about what would happen next.

"You won't learn anything if you shout Ms. Holland; now I want to ask you a question okay?"

"W-What is it?"

"What do you think would make a student get on her knees and blow somebody right in front of the vice principal of all people?" I could barely focus as Kelsey continued slurping and kneading the base of my member with increasing intensity. Ms. Holland didn't respond to the question and sat there watching us intermittently looking away and fumbling with things on her desk before her gaze returned. Kelsey stealthily pushed her shorts down and looked up at me in desperation before I nodded my permission. She stood revealing her tanned bottom to our vice principal and looked back nervously.

"Uhm, sorry but it's so good Ms. Holland; watch how fast he makes me cum." She straddled my lap carefully placing my cock at the entrance to her sex and began to slowly impale herself until my cock was completely hidden from view. She leaned forward wrapping her arms around me and twerking her hips against my pelvis with intense movements.

"AAAAAAWWWWW, AAAAHH FUCK!" I felt her tighten up around me like a vise as she came hard within seconds. She panted and chuckled into my ear before sucking on it as he did her best to regain her composure. Kelsey looked over her shoulder at Ms. Holland with sensual gasp as she started to push against me once more.

"See, I told you-Dexter is the greatest fuck I've ever had Ms. Holland." The vice principal sat there staring as if in shock her face glistening with sweat. As a matter of fact she appeared generally disheveled and uncomfortable. I noticed her hands weren't visible behind the desk and imagined she'd already started masturbating. I grabbed Kelsey's hips and gently raised her up digging my fingers into her generous backside. She turned to face the flustered principal losing her top and quickly impaled herself on my length. Her tight buoyant ass felt heavenly nestled into my lap as she began a grinding motion on my crotch.

"OOOOHH Ms. Holland it's fucking AAAWESOME; uh OOOOOOHHH SO FULL-you can even FEEEEL IT VIBRATING in your PUUUUSSY!!" She lurched forward and would have fallen face first onto the floor if I didn't have my arms locked around her taut belly. I hooked my hands under her knees bringing Kelsey's long legs up on either side of her slender toned body. The underside and most of the length of my cock was visible to the principal as I began railing her mercilessly and bouncing her on my member as Kelsey bit into her hand in an attempt to keep avoid screaming. Giving the principal a sex show was exhilarating and it seemed that every fiber of my body was alive. I cupped and rolled her soft breasts rolling her hard little nipples. Kelsey suddenly squirted wetting my jeans in a thick burst of liquid lust. She started trembling and lightly sobbing as her tensed up around me in quick grasping motions. I ran my tongue over the goose bumps forming on her spine making her shudder and shiver.

"Tell her again Kelsey." The mascara had run along her face leaving some streaks as she weakly looked up at Ms. Holland.

"Dexter is the love of my life Ms. Holland and I'd do anything to be with him, be his bitch, his booty call...his fucking cum dumpster. Do you get it ma'am?" Ms. Holland sat there slack jawed as I released Kelsey from my lap and walked over to confirm my suspicions. She'd hiked her skirt up and sat there spread eagle with her panties pulled to the side rubbing herself in a circular motion.

"So tell me Ms. Holland; what's going to happen now?" She answered by leaning forward and ravenously burying my cock in her throat. She engulfed most of my length leaving a good third of it exposed and she wrapped her thin fingers around the base. Ms. Holland's cheeks imploded as she sucked hard on my member and twirled her tongue on my urethra. Keeping the suction intact she began pumping her face back and forth on me creating a spine tingling sensation. My own fingers intertwined with her dirty blonde hair while my other hand cupped her chin as I began roughly copulating with her mouth until she was literally gagging on my cock. Kelsey draped her arms around my neck as she leaned against my back. She hadn't bothered to put her clothing back on and seemed comfortable in her birthday suit despite the fact that she was in the principal's office.

"I would ask you if you still think it's funny that fucking Tad Remington got dumped for me but it would be absolutely rude to make you talk with your mouth full." Despite that I still took my junk out of her mouth and slapped her cheek with it mercilessly until she stuck her tongue out again. I thumped her extended tongue with it as well as Kelsey watched wide eyed hardly believing the surreal moment unfolding before her lovely green eyes.

"F-Fuh Fuck Tad Remington." She suddenly blurted out in an exhausted gasp before being throated once more with my unit thumping the back of her mouth. I held it there for a few minutes until she loudly gagged coughing up a wad of precum and phlegm. I remained silent watching the conflicted look on her face as he slowly picked up her phone leaving her own hazel eyes level with my throbbing member.

"Norma hold all of my calls and cancel the rest of my appointments for the day." Her hands were shaking as she put the receiver down rattling the base of her phone. I could feel Kelsey's eyes on me and noticed a wild grin on her face as the vice principal grabbed the arms of the chair and slowly lowered herself to the rough carpet. She opened her mouth wide enough for me to notice a few fillings in her teeth as my member returned and my hand grabbed as much of her hair as possible while the other cupped her left ear and I continued rutting her plain looking face.

"Who's laughing now bitch?" She mumbled something unintelligible but pleasurable to my member due to the humming vibrations. Kelsey had seen enough and leaned in giving me a wet kiss while her hand palmed my butt. My entire body was drenched in perspiration and the small office had suddenly become a veritable hot house. Kelsey appeared to be experiencing some sort of sensual overload as she wantonly made out with me molding her shapely figure to mine and hooked her leg around my thigh. She humped against me and sucked on my neck probably giving me one hell of a hickey. I pulled my thick member away from the vice principal and focused on Kelsey returning her fervor with equal intensity. I couldn't believe what my life was becoming in the short time since I'd been changed into some sort of sexual juggernaut. It was hard to keep things in perspective as a hot blonde got so hot and bothered that she ran the flat of her tongue along my cheek licking up the sweat on my face. Kelsey wiped her mouth with her forearm and looked like a crazed woman. She shocked me by suddenly cupping Ms. Holland's cheeks in her hands and making out with the older woman like the two had been lovers for years. My instinct had told me that the vice principal experienced frustration on a regular basis and that she most likely had a ton of baggage that ran most men away. I'd drawn her out and exposed her desperation in her office that afternoon.

"You're so fucking lucky Ms. Holland; Dexter is going to crack your ass open." Kelsey's nimble fingers relieved the vice principal of her blazer and worked quickly unbuttoning her shirt to expose her augmented breasts pushed together in one of her old b-cup brassieres. The effect of the smaller bra trying to contain her larger boobs had the desired effect making my member twitch and throb noticeably.

"Oh wow what cute fake tits; these feel nice like little water balloons." Kelsey's own natural gifts dwarfed Ms. Holland's and my blonde associate cupped her breasts squeezing and playing with her large darkened nipples as the older woman shuddered and cupped one of the teen's sloping tits. Kelsey's comments had been obviously designed to make the older woman feel intimidated and it worked as she looked away unwilling to look either of us in the face.

"Suck my tits you old perverted cunt." Ms. Holland obeyed cupping her large breasts and began nursing on them and using her thin lips to pull on the young nymph's nipples. She serviced them individually and together until Kelsey grabbed a plug of her hair and held fast as she stood up and planted her tight round ass in the principal's chair.

"Lick my fucking kitty Ms. Holland." She ordered in a playful voice using two handfuls of the older woman's mane to pull her face first into her snatch. In moments Kelsey was moaning and lovingly caressing the woman's head as she flushed red from Ms. Holland's efforts. I reached down and drew the vice principal's tight skirt up until it rested in a cloth corona around her thick waist. She had a rather large doughy looking butt with two prominent dimples on each pale cheek. Her utilitarian granny panties had ridden up unevenly into the crack of her big ass which jiggled slightly as she continued eating Kelsey.

"Damn you've got a fat ass ma'am."

"I-I'm sorry; I work out a little-UUURRGHH!!" Kelsey had yanked her head violently back into her crotch irritated that she'd stopped to apologize to me about the condition of her middle aged body. Kelsey's demeanor and aggressive behavior didn't go unnoticed by me revealing thee blonde's natural aggressive streak. Kelsey Taylor was used to getting her way by any means necessary and that even extended to her sexual activities as I recalled her dominant role during my threesome with her and her best friend Tiffany St. Claire.

"Eat my fucking pussy and shut the fuck up grandma!" Ms. Holland mumbled something into the teen's snatch and brought her hands up to knead Kelsey's inner thighs. The nubile teen started gasping and nimbly brought both of her legs up simultaneously hooking both of them over Ms. Holland's shoulders.

"YEEAAAHHH, NOW THAT'S WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT SLUT!!" Kelsey had begun humping against the vice principal's face working out her own impending climax until finally she came gasping, giggling and wetting the older woman's face with a torrent of her own liquid lust. She leaned back in the principal's chair wiping the sweat from her borrow, her chest and face flushed beat red as she softly worked her mound in a circular motion with four fingers while the bewildered mature woman sat watching. I snagged a lock of dirty blonde hair and fed my cock to her noticing how her face had contorted into a conflicted mask of uncertainty. She worked sucking hard on a third of my member and this seemed to irritate Kelsey.

"You're fucking hopeless Ms. Holland; he's never gonna FUCK YOU unless you take the whole thing down your pathetic throat bitch." I don't know where that came from but I wasn't gonna stop my partner in crime as our mutual conquest of the vice principal continued.

"But it's so big and thick; it HURTS Kelsey." She whined causing Kelsey to smirk and face palm.

"So fucking what; you are supposed to make him feel good enough to wanna fuck you loser. Geez no wonder you can't keep a man bitch." It was kind of sad to see this accomplished women just shy of fifty years of age getting dressed down by an eighteen year old trust fund baby.

"How did you know that?"

"The way you look at Tad; don't think I didn't notice you at all those fucking games perving on him either. You know what Ms. Holland; you can have that bum. He's got a big enough cock and you both can like frustrate each other while Dex and I find somebody "GOOD" to play with cunt."

"No I'll play with you two; I want to get fucked right Kelsey. It's been so long since I got decently laid." All of her self-respect had gone out of the window completing her subjugation and solidifying her role in the pecking order of all things sexual between the three off us at the moment.

"Well you'd better show me something Ms. Holland; take all of his cock right now!"

She turned on her knees and started tentatively engulfing my cock as she held onto my thighs. Halfway along my length she stopped to cough and gag frustrating Kelsey even more.

"Okay grandma you obviously are a dead fuck; let me help you out with this shit or we're going to be here all day." She joined the older woman on her knees cupping the base of her skull and raising her chin. Ms. Holland had to spread her thick thighs apart a bit and I heard a distinct tearing of fabric and figured it was her slip or skirt. Kelsey was nodding at me and grinning like a jackal as I slipped between her teeth and kept going until I actually got past her throat. The indent of my thick member could be plainly seen along her slender neck and I methodically fucked her face with several deep strokes until she started to go pale. The moment I cleared her mouth she retched and coughed up a puddle of phlegm and saliva. She kept coughing trying vainly to regain her composure as Kelsey crossed her arms and looked on disparagingly.

"So tell me Ms. Holland; what do you think is going to happen now?"

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"Is that a question?"

"Uh, no I know you're going to fuck me." She nervously stood and placed her palms flat on her desk pushing her doughy butt in my direction. It was definitely different than Kelsey's tight, round ass that you could bounce a quarter off of and I guess that was kind of the appeal as my fingers sunk into the pillowy flesh. She was dripping wet between the legs and three of my fingers slipped easily inside of her with little to no resistance. I slapped my cock on her cheeks before wedging it deep into her crack as Kelsey cupped the outside of Ms. Holland's wide hips pushing her humid sweaty cheeks around me.

"It's like tit fucking; yeah that looks nice Dex." She leaned forward and drooled a stream of saliva into the meaty ass cleavage and I rubbed my cock in the valley of her rear cleft lubricating it into a glistening steel bar.

"Fuck those flabby butt cheeks Dex and promise me you'll fuck my cheeks later baby."

"Shut up." The sensation of her big thick cheeks on my dick was incredible and I continued sawing my member along her crack. Kelsey had gagged the vice principal with three fingers using them in a pumping motion to continually gag the older woman. She didn't seem to want her to enjoy the experience.

"Don't be mad baby; here let me help you out." The blonde deviant dug her nails into both of Ms. Holland's cheeks pulling them apart until her gaping cunt was plainly visible lined with a thick furry bush. She cursed herself for not getting waxed like she'd planned earlier in the week and was embarrassed to seen in this manner. I didn't give a fuck shoving my throbbing cock deep into her and finding little to no resistance until I hit the back of her box with a barely audible thud.

"OOOOOOHHH MY GAAAAAWD!!" Ms. Holland managed to blurt out before Kelsey clamped her hands over the woman's mouth effectively muffling her cries of ecstasy. Her moderately tight cunt was sopping wet and slimy as I pounded her like a maniac wetly smacking up against her shuddering trembling cheeks. Her fluids were freely running down her shaking legs wetting the cheap carpet with her essence as Kelsey kept a hand clamped tightly over her mouth. I pushed her skirt up further exposing the small of her back and a surprising tramp stamp in the form of a tacky looking butterfly. Her knees began to buckle and I yanked back on her hair pulling her away from Kelsey who pouted.

"UUUGGGHHH; OOOHH FUUUCK MR. SNOD-GRAAAAASSSS!!" She managed once more to gasp before Kelsey could silence her.

"You need to keep it down grandma; it's your fucking career on the line bitch." Ms. Holland managed to nod her head in agreement as I snatched my cock out of her sex and pointed at her desk chair. She looked confused at my request biting on the end of her pointer finger.

"Straddle the chair; GEEZ YOU'RE SO DUMB!!" At this point I knew there was no shutting Kelsey down. If you dealt with her you got the full package attitude and all. I watched as Ms. Holland carefully straddled the chair facing away from me and pushed her big butt out at me while Kelsey got down on her knees and bobbed her beautiful head on me for a few moments before using her tiny little hand to press me against the vice principal's brown-eye. Ms. Holland looked over her shoulder in panic as the head of my cock breached her O-Ring and Kelsey quickly shut her up by pressing her lips against her immediate rival's and making out furiously. I took this as a green light and steadily pushed the rest of myself into her back door.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers