The Cupid Effect Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers

"Fuck her ass is tighter than her loose pussy." I commented in a Freudian slip as I framed my member by pushing her shuddering cheeks together into a fleshy, bouncing mess. I continued on in this manner before flipping her over onto the chair and hooking one of her thin legs over my shoulder and grabbing her other by the ankle. I pinned her to the chair with my body and pounded her into an incoherent mess. She actually bit into her own palm drawing a little bit of blood before I cradled her in my arms and moved her to the floor pushing her knees into her chest.

"I've got to get in on this Dex; you don't mind do you baby?" Before I could even answer Kelsey straddled Ms. Holland's face and stuck her tongue into my mouth. We both stereo humped our vice principal with little regard for her feelings or comfort with Kelsey cumming before me and spraying the exhausted woman's face with her lust. I continued pounding into Ms. Holland until I was sure I was gonna cum and quickly withdrew from her backdoor finally shooting several ropes of cum onto her exposed abdomen and enhanced breasts. Kelsey reached over and twisted her fist at the base of my cock milking me even further into three additional ropes which hit the vice principal directly in the face.

"It's like I told you Ms. Holland and now he's the greatest fuck of your life too." I didn't care if the principal felt that way or not. I knew that she wouldn't ever take me for granted again as she cleaned my cock even though it had been planted squarely in her shitter only a few moments ago. Kelsey was already dressing without a care in the world humming to herself and running her fingers through her hair as both Ms. Holland and I watched slightly entranced.

"I can't believe I-uh had a threesome with two students; I-uh I didn't want to do this. Something just -happened and it..." The vice principal was trying to make sense of the situation even as she unconsciously lapped my seed form her fingers.

"Yeah girlfriend, been there done that and it gets old much like yourself real quick. Yeah, you're going to be crying yourself to sleep tonight when you realize you can't get any more of his awesome dick. Can we go now bitch?" Ms. Holland was attempting to get herself together but she looked like she'd been to hell and back. She simply nodded and weakly waved her hand at the two of us.

"Excuse me ma'am, can I ask a favor of you?" I'd had a moment of clarity about today's events.

"W-What is it Dexter?"

"Would you let Tad Remington off the hook? "Both women looked at me confused by my actions and I chuckled inwardly at their cluelessness.

"Alright just this one time and uh, don't be a stranger Dexter. You can come see me any time even if you just want to talk." She sounded nervous and Kelsey flipped her the bird and took my arm as we left her sitting on her stained carpet and the office reeking of nasty sex. Tad and Norma the principal's assistant were just outside the door with eyes as wide as saucers and I made sure to cup a good handful of Kelsey's juicy ass right in front of the bewildered jock. He was sitting on a bench and happened to be eye level with my hand groping his ex-girlfriend's butt and looked like his head would explode.

"Bro, she's hot as fuck and we all know that; but you gotta quit the non-stop perving on my girl." I did my best to imitate his voice as I held the office door open while Kelsey stole a quick kiss on my cheek before leaving. The phone was ringing and Norma the office assistant answered it telling Tad he could return to class after hanging up.

"So what's next Dexter?" I'd hit the nearest door and found myself sitting near the library in the school courtyard. Kelsey had followed me glibly like a puppy dog constantly chattering on but I heard nothing. I wasn't listening to my sexy partner in crime. Something had caught my attention and she followed my gaze into the nearest library window where my best friend Agnes Newton could be plainly seen making out with her lab partner, resident asshole and my new nemesis Brian fucking Lewis.

"You're not really upset with her after what we just did to Vice Principal Holland?" In fact I was and I'd been telling myself all day that I had a chance to get my best friend back. Secretly believed in the back of my mind that she was just hanging out with him to get my goat and upset me. Well right in front of me were two people kissing honestly and earnestly and it hurt like hell.

"Dexter we can fuck your nerdy bitch friend too if you want." I knew that she trying to cheer me up in her own devious manner but I didn't feel like talking to her at that point.

"Look I'll talk to you later Kelsey."

"I'M SORRY DEXTER; I'LL GET HER BACK FOR YOU OKAY?!!" She yelled back as I briskly walked off hands in my pockets. Kelsey sat there slumped over on the stone bench looking after me as I went into the school to retrieve my books from my damaged locker. Even though I was blue my body felt "different" kind of "charged up" and full of energy. I'd had this same type of experience after sleeping with Kelsey and Tiffany a day earlier.

I stuffed my backpack with a few books before sauntering off to a vending machine in the hallway. I found Brian Lewis's driver's license amongst in my pocket while looking for some change to get a candy bar. I was chewing on the mostly stale chocolate bar when Agnes and Brian emerged from the adjacent library doors giggling at some joke only they were privy to and I had the misfortune of seeing them share a torrid goodbye kiss as a horn sounded off in the distance.

"I've got to go Agnes my mom is here; are you coming to my lacrosse game tomorrow?" He had this disgusting puppy dog look in his eyes as she seemed to intentionally leave him hanging.

"Well I might be persuaded if we can get your dad's den to ourselves again." She gave him a million dollar smile and the punk looked like he would swoon.

"It's a date then!" He stole another kiss and ran off to a station wagon parked near the curb. I looked out of the window to see a person, presumably his mother chastising him as he got into the car.

"I LOVE YOU!" He yelled from the car window before being yanked back inside by his mother making me retch a bit inside my mouth. I turned to find Agnes looking at me in a peculiar manner.

"Uhm, there's a test tomorrow." She blurted out before rushing off.

"Yeah right." I looked back out of the window towards the station wagon and pulled Brian's driver's license from my pocket.

I was going to do a good deed.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,000 Followers