All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 08'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Norma?

The lesbian is being turned into a cock slut. Have to see how Uncle Joe handles the home front. The mass of grey would be hell if let loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The mass of mouse babies,

requires an greater mass of food to have been consumed. No one was around to accidentally feed a few mice twenty plus pounds of food to create the twenty plus babies it would take to fill a rat cage. Hopefully, you can correct this exaggeration, as this also implies that the mother rats were also having litters of ten or more.

bimbomombimbomomalmost 9 years ago
amazing xxx

Loving this story more and more I am addicted to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Grey mass food

Anon- maybe the mice eat eachother?

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
CHAPTER .09

The latest chapter has been completed and posted. Hopefully it will pass the censors and be available before the weekend is over. I'd like to thank all of the readers who commented on this story and hope that you'll feel inclined to read some of my other offerings.

Please continue writing your opinions here because they can only serve to fuel my creativity even more.

Thank you for taking the time to read this adventure of discovery and excessive sex.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter.09

I didn't delete the chapter, there seems to be a technical issue of some sort. I'd never retract my work after people have started reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finis

when will the story be finished? its very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
PLEASE KEEP WRITING

Please keep writing more of your works of art. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
2004 Followers
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES