The Cupid Effect Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"I fucking love it so much; I could eat you all day!" She finally muttered with the lower half of her face glistening with saliva and Kelsey's feminine moisture.

"Who told you to fucking talk?" Kelsey dug her fingers into Rebecca's scalp roughly yanking the middle aged woman's face back into her snatch and the principal responded by viciously twirling her tongue on the girl's engorged clit and brushing it with her teeth.

"OOOOHHH YEAH RIGHT THERE MS. HOLLAND; RIGHT THERE BITCH!! YOU'RE PUNISHING MY SWEET LITTLE BUTTON!!" Kelsey's head hit the desktop as she arched her back pushing her pelvis up into her afternoon lover's hungry mouth and finding her designated subordinate more than up to the challenge. The bucking girl bounced on the desk as three fingers pumped in and out of her snatch up to the knuckle until she could take no more. Rebecca found herself sucking Kelsey's essence off of her fingers and making out heavily.

"Oh my gawd."

Both of the women found themselves looking at Ms. Holland's student assistant Norma. The wide eyed Goth stood in the doorway and the frightened vice principal beat herself up internally for not making sure that the door was locked.

"UH NORMA THIS ISN'T REALLY WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" She was sure that her career was over and already willing to bribe or pay off her assistant. Kelsey didn't seem bothered in the least leaning back on her elbows with a lazy smile. She been flustered as she walked out of the science class not sure why she'd even left but once her big blue eyes caught sight of her M.I.L.F conquest; Kelsey knew she had to have another go at the closeted submissive even if Dexter wasn't around to satisfy her.

"It looks like you're having an affair with Kelsey Taylor one of the head cheerleaders."

"Affair; we're just hooking up right bitch?" Rebecca burst into tears and buried her head into her desktop between the blonde's shapely legs.

"PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYBODY ABOUT THIS NORMA; I'LL DO ANYTHING PAY YOU ANYTHING TO KEEP THIS SECRET!!" The once stern vice principal had degenerated into a blubbering mess.

"Look I don't really give a fuck what you do but is this gonna be some sort of like, thing?" Kelsey cared little that she was basically reclined on a vice principal's desk in the buff. Her life had been altered after being taken to nirvana on the floor of the science lab some days ago and she found a new aspect to her sexual identity. She found that she loved giving sexual pleasure to others when the opportunity presented itself. Kelsey was definitely in her "element" and cared little what others thought of her.

"I don't speak "cheerleader" all too well but this is the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen." Kelsey had recognized a familiar look on the office assistant's pierced pretty face.

"I want some too." Kelsey got up on all fours facing the Goth student and crooked her finger beckoning her closer. Norma didn't really have many opportunities for satisfaction given the fact that she was currently closeted figuring correctly that her family wouldn't be able to deal with her orientation. Now she found herself moving robotically towards one of the hottest girls in her school and was seconds away from fulfilling a private fantasy. She'd always checked out the girls while they showered in the locker room making sure to remain discreet about it but watching Kelsey Taylor going through her paces at games with the rest of the cheerleading squad had routinely made her horny enough to play with herself even in public. She usually did so in the girl's bathroom or the back of the school library where she wouldn't be disturbed. Lately there had appeared to be something different about the smoldering blonde; something that made her seem even hotter and dare she admit...obtainable.

Norma had been curious days prior when Kelsey had been summoned to the principal's office for reason's unknown. Her panties had become soaked when she'd got a good look at the skimpy clothing barely covering her most intimate of places and she'd nearly begged the blonde to let her go down on her in the worst way. Apparently the uptight vice principal felt the same way and this had led up to her being caught in a compromising position.

"Kelsey, you're so fucking hot."

"Yeah I know." The casual way in which she took a compliment as if it was most natural thing in the world would normally irritated the insecure teen but the object of her affection appeared to have a way of dominating her space. Norma was more than willing to give up her will and independence to Kelsey nearly swooning as her cheek was cupped drawing her blissfully into a deep kiss with the popular blonde. She opened her mouth slightly when the other girl's tongue began tracing the crease where her thin lips met allowing her entrance. The purple haired teen had never been kissed sensually as Kelsey's tongue intertwined with her own making her even wetter than she was before and drawing her closer.

"I-I want to fuck you." She sheepishly admitted as her face flushed crimson and an errant hand softly kneaded one of the blonde's sloping breasts. Kelsey's and the other to women's labored breathing were the only ambient sound inside the office as the flustered teen began squeezing and nursing on one of Kelsey's perfect tits. In moments she was groping both breasts roughly and sucking her nipples enthusiastically. Kelsey gasped when she felt a few fingers enter her sex while a thumb rolled her clit. She found Rebecca Holland at her back already tracing a sticky wet line up her spine with her tongue.

"I want to fuck you too." The smoldering hot blonde found herself overwhelmed as Rebecca cupped the free breast kneading it hard while kissing the spot just behind her ear making her tingle all over. Norma marveled at the firm yet pliant nature of the perfect breasts in front of her as she made out with the head cheerleader almost believing herself asleep and dreaming of her perfect hookup. The nipples on her own pert B-Cups were painfully hard feeling inflamed and she was relieved when Kelsey palmed her small tit. She hated her tits because she was still able at eighteen years of age to fit comfortably into her training bra and had bitterly figured out that she wasn't getting any bigger in that department. Kelsey's D's were glistening with saliva and catching the light from the small window behind the principal's chair. The venetian blinds created a strange moiré pattern on the blonde's camera ready body. She felt a lustful surge travel through her body each time the skilled nimble fingers touched and tweaked her sensitive parts.

"Lick me bitch." Norma was more than happy to comply as she pried open Kelsey's sex with her thumbs and began hungrily lapping on her engorged clit to her heart's content. She loved the slightly salty yet somehow vaguely sweet scent that filled every corner of her mouth and hungered for more. She started to push her face into the blonde goddess's virtue lapping not only at her clit but also teasing the walls of her cunt making her squirm and gasp. Kelsey rhythmically kneaded her fingers through Norma's purple locks as Rebecca Holland sucked on her neck and continued mashing her breasts together. Middle aged and desperate nearly to the point of distraction, Rebecca had nearly cried out in joy when Kelsey walked in to her office looking for action. There was no hesitation on any one's part as the mature grabbed handfuls of her blonde locks and buried her tongue in the teen queen's hungry mouth while Norma did her best to lick the same girl dry.

"OOOOOOHHHH FUCK I'M CUMMING!!" Kelsey cried out as she was licked to hard pulsing orgasm while the vice principal muffled the rest of her cries with her own mouth. Rebecca reached down between Kelsey's long shapely legs and began fingering her hard eliciting multiple bursts of cum that drenched her student assistant's face. The intensity of the burst surprised Norma who stood up cupping her face with her hands and observing her own glistening palms while Rebecca practically pounced on Kelsey's snatch seeking her own reward. The sensations from the mature's probing tongue proved even more spine tingling as she sprawled out on her back knocking everything off of the vice principal's desk as her thighs were kneaded and pushed up to her chest.

"OOOHHHHH MY FUCKING GAAAAWD!!" Another orgasm rocked the blonde's athletic body forcing more of her liquid lust into the vice principal's mouth. She suddenly found some unexpected competition as her purple haired assistant's face came into view snaking her tongue across the barely there peach fuzz. Both women ended up making out over Kelsey's snatch and tearing at one another's clothing until Norma's skin tight black jeans had been pulled down mid-thigh exposing a tiny pair of prison striped Hot Topic panties which accentuated the shape of her tight bubble butt. The older woman didn't waste any time pulling her assistant's panties to the side and wantonly licking her unshaven snatch and finding a piercing down below. She actually dug her teeth into the plump little bottom making the girl cry out with lust before drawing the flimsy material down and penetrating her with two fingers. Norma began pushing back against the invading digits essentially fucking her herself into a frenzy as she continued servicing Kelsey.

"I can't believe this is fucking happening." Norma licked her way up from Kelsey's overworked snatch up her taunt abs through the deep valley between her luscious breasts to finally the blonde's lips. Rebecca followed while completely pulling the pants free of her assistant's body and prying her ass cheeks apart to lick the girl's brown-eye. She felt sexually voracious and couldn't figure why but it was the most action she'd gotten in months outside of the threesome she'd been coerced into with Kelsey and Dexter. The phone began ringing and Norma ever the dutiful assistant finally answered it.

"Principal Holland's office? No, superintendent I'm afraid she's uh, occupied for the rest of the day." He barely had time to respond before she hung up on him as she looked into the big expressive eyes of Kelsey and continued making out with her. Rebecca Holland former strict disciplinarian, career oriented and all around uptight cunt was stripping the clothing from her body in a frenzy.

"Ms. Holland I'd hate to ask for a favor but..." Kelsey was smiling with her pointer finger in-between her lips as she looked at both of the women.

*****

Tiffany was all over me so much so that I literally had to push her away at one point just to get a notebook out of my backpack. It seemed like Mr. Finkle was going out of his way to ignore every little thing she did and I began to wonder what was going on when I heard my name over the P.A. System. I didn't even wait for his permission as I casually got up and left the class room. As I walked down the hall I experienced a complete moment of clarity as I recalled how difficult it was for me to solve a simple equation that Tiffany had pointed out to me in out text book. What should have been child's play turned into a nearly ten minute struggle before I was able to recall the correct answer. I decided to placate myself by sending Brian Lewis another video. I wondered how he'd feel to see me railing his mom's fat butt while she was passed out in his bed. With his sister Rachel's help I'd been able to get some really good "porn movie" type angles. I sent the video with a happy smile and opened the door to the principal's office.

"Holy shit what in the heck is going on in here?!" I was treated to the sight of three women on all fours facing away from me and presenting me with a delectable view of their nude posteriors.

"Orgy." Kelsey glib one word response had me grinning from ear to ear as I walked over to have a better look at what was being offered. My eyes zeroed in on the peachy butt that was unfamiliar to me and I recognized Ms. Holland's assistant from one of my classes. Her apple of an ass was so pale it was nearly luminescent and she shot me an evil look when I poked it with my finger.

"Be cool bitch or you don't get to play." Kelsey warned as I shot her an incredulous look realizing what mischief she'd been up to in my absence. Tiffany had worked out some deal to be my lab partner in a bid to one up her chief rival and Kelsey being the "alpha female" that she had always been had instantly trumped her with a move of her own. Mr. Finkle was in complete control of his class but he answered to Ms. Holland. Norma settled down as the other two women worked my pants down mid-thigh and teamed up together in a sizzling double blow job with Kelsey twirling her tongue on the purplish head of my cock while Ms. Holland sucked on the thick shaft from one end to the other. Norma sat back on her haunches nude watching the proceedings with varied interest. It was all I could do to keep from screaming in pleasure as the women pulled out their best moves. Kelsey was up on her knees with her arms wrapped around one of my legs while Ms. Holland remained on all fours taking my heavy sack in her mouth.

"What about me Kelsey; I thought we were going to fuck?" The Goth looked crestfallen as Kelsey turned to her with a sneer.

"You want to fuck me but you won't even take care of my man; so you're dismissed alright?" Kelsey turned away from her completely ignoring her conquest and slid her lips back and forth on my member in a counter rhythm to what Ms. Holland was doing. I watched the purple haired girl's face break as she realized the price of admission and slowly moved closer on all fours.

"Okay I'll play nice Kelsey."

"I don't think so uh Norma is that right?" I still couldn't fathom even the hint of coercion and held a hand up stopping her from coming any closer.

"I'll do it; I'll suck on your cock too if it means getting some more of her." She nodded towards Kelsey who failed to regard her presence snatching my cock away from Ms. Holland and completely sheathing me in her throat.

"You don't really want to be with me and I don't like playing second fiddle." I couldn't help but think back to all of the lonely nights I'd spent watching internet porn and damn near giving myself hairy palms. I never thought in a million years that anything this remotely insane would be happening to me and it was disturbing on so many levels but I was along for the ride.

"Well he does have a point Norma; why do something you obviously don't want to do just for a reward? You're obviously uncomfortable with him and I don't mind this thick fucking cock; so just be the true to yourself little girl." Kelsey had released my cock reluctantly from her mouth to breathe and Ms. Holland roughly jerked my cock causing precum and saliva to fly everywhere. A few specks of my spunk even dotted Norma's cheek.

"OOOOHHHH FUUUCK ME!!" The sensation of her fist violently tugging on my engorged meat had me ready to spew and Kelsey quickly capped my cock head with her mouth sucking as hard as she could. After a few moments she leaned back on her haunches wiping her mouth looking a little disappointed. "You tricked me; I thought you were gonna cum!" I laughed nervously while she pouted and the vice principal took over.

"What's so fucking funny Dex; I want some of your cum!" To emphasize her point, Kelsey cupped the back of Ms. Holland's head and her chin pushing her face down on my rock hard cock. Norma looked on slightly frightened as she witness the vice principal being roughly used like a living fleshlight to masturbate me. After watching for a few moments she grabbed Kelsey's wrist.

"YOU'RE HURTING HER KELSEY!!" I noticed a familiar angry look pass over the blonde's beautiful face and momentarily thought the original Kelsey was back as she yanked her arm free of Norma's grasp.

"Shut the fuck up bitch; you don't know anything about REAL SEX and I don't have time to teach your scared little ass!" Kelsey was breathing hard and ragged and I thought that Norma would run from the small office but she stayed put. Norma appeared more than a little intimidated as Kelsey's features softened.

"Look I'm not trying to screw with you but this is how we "FUCK" Norma; maybe you should go at your own pace and stay at the kiddie table okay babe?" I watched as Kelsey had the nerve to actually pet the Goth on the head.

"Yeah that's a good idea Norma; take the rest of the day off-with pay of course." Ms. Holland added while assaulting my cock with both hands like she attempted to tug it right off my body.

"I'M NOT SCARED OF HIS FUCKING DICK!!" Before anyone could react Norma leaned forward and buried half of my member between her plump lips. I didn't miss a beat nearly pushing the last third of cock into her throat as Kelsey cupped the back of her head and shoved her mouth all the way to my pubes making her gag and punch at my thighs. I instantly released her watching as she retched and gagged noticing Kelsey and Ms. Holland winking at one another.

"Oh wow I knew you were an awesome fucking slut when I saw you babe; take that big ass cock girlfriend." Norma had become comfortable enough in seconds to bring a hand up cupping my balls which looked considerably larger bulging out from between her thin fingers. Kelsey and Ms. Holland cooed and rubbing her back as she began to succumb to the pheromone running through my system now using two hands on me like a flute.

"It tastes kind of sweet like candy but I can't exactly place this flavor." She was taking more than half of me and rubbing her bald snatch. I noticed some weird wiccan-type tattoo between her small breasts which were capped with cute dime sized areolas. She gasped as I barely touched and hardened nipple with the tip of my pointer finger and looked longingly into my eyes.

"It's so fucking sweet Kelsey, this cock is really good." She was half babbling between slurps on my cock while Ms. Holland sucked on one of my nipples while pinching the other.

"It feels good too bitch; you should have a little to see what you're missing." Kelsey was completely at home with the situation stealing a kiss from her new convert.

"Oh I have a boyfriend, but we don't go too far. He doesn't know that I'm into girls and is too much of a nice guy to ask for sex." Her gaze never left my cock and I rubbed it across her cheeks before letting her have her way with it once more.

"Like I said, you should try some bitch." Kelsey sounded a bit more forceful as Ms. Holland leaned in and took a few slurps on my member.

"Well somebody is getting fucked!" I looked over at Ms. Holland and she quickly turned her big, doughy ass in my direction. She had been getting sexual scraps out of this impromptu threesome and was ready for some real action as I easily slid into her narrow cunt making her tremble with lust. No sooner than I hit the back of her tunnel did she seize up around my girth.

"OOOOHHHH GAAWD; I'M CUMMING SO HARD UUURRRRGHH!!" It only took moments before she was spent collapsing on the rough carpeting face down while I pushed into her until I realized the situation. I was a little disturbed at how quickly she'd flamed out. Norma looked positively terrified as Kelsey nudged her in my direction.

"I thought you said you weren't scared; are you a fucking virgin bitch?" Norma nodded in the negative before slowly turning on all fours facing a bookcase. I stared at her peachy butt for a few moments wondering if I should have sex with her. I knew exactly what she was feeling noticing the goosebumps on her back and reveling in her musky scent.

"I don't know about this."

"You could have fooled me Dexter and what's up with having a conscience all of a sudden huh?" Kelsey sounded angry and bitter.

"What are you talking about?!"

"You fucked the shit out of me on the floor of the science lab and came all over my fucking face; less than twenty four hours later you fucked my best friend!!" Norma and Ms. Holland looked on pensively not knowing what would occur next.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers