The Cupid Effect Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers

"WE'RE NOT DATING KELSEY-IT'S CALLED FUCKING; DEAL WITH IT!!" I was in a haze and my emotions seemed beyond my ability to control as I pulled my pants up backing away from the three women. Kelsey had a slightly crazed look in her eye as she continued ranting.

"I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU DEXTER; GIVE YOU ANYTHING I HAVE-(sobbing)-WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!!" The beautiful blonde degenerated into a blubbering mess of emotion kneeling and resting her head on the carpet as Ms. Holland and Norma crawled over to her.

"I CAN'T HELP IT IF I'M NOT SOME GEEK LIKE THAT FUCKING AGNES CUNT!!-What's so special about her anyway?!! What makes her nerdy pussy better than mine huh?!!" Ms. Holland cradled the distraught teen in her arms and I wanted to make my escape but was unsure if it was the best thing to do.

"Look I'm sorry Kelsey; about everything and I'll understand if you don't want anything to do with me anymore." When she heard this she looked up at me wild eyed with mascara running down her face.

"You don't want me any more Dexter?" Before I could answer she started bawling again and I found myself shoved out of the office by Norma who didn't seem to care that she was nude. Se backed me up to the larger outside office door looking over her shoulder.

"Just get the fuck pout of here alright; you're just making things worse."

"Look I just want to talk to her and apologize." Norma dug her nails into my arm and yanked me towards the office door as things quieted down on the other side of the door.

"Don't worry about her we can hook up later." I jumped when her hand brushed up against my crotch and I slapped at her increasingly probing fingers.

"Hey I'll pull your address from your student file and meet you later; I'm not finished with that thick cock Dexter." I backed out of the door as she stared back wide eyed and crazy failing to realize that she was fingering herself. The office had been like a sauna overheated by the combined body heat of three people and the effects of the Androstenone-X had likely been amplified. I was drenched in sweat, smelling of sex and this was not good. I needed to get cleaned up before anything else crazy happened. I noticed a few stares from some of my classmates takin g note of the similar wild eyed stares of some of my female peers and hit an exit adjacent to the student parking lot. I needed a cold shower to drop my temperature back to normal and knew I could get a cold shower in the gymnasium.

*****

Uncle Joe was having a cup of coffee in his kitchen and pondering a remodel of the cheap tile on the floor when he was alerted by a strange sound coming from upstairs. He slowly made his way up the stairs following the sound to his nephew's room. He figured that the kid had left his television or one of his six laptops on. Dexter could be a little absent minded at times and he tended to pick up after the troubled kid a lot. Something had changed about his usually reliable charge lately and he was determined to get to the bottom of things. One of his friends at work had suggested that Dexter might be experimenting with drugs and Joe had come home on his lunch hour to do a little snooping.

"Holy Shit!"

The mouse cage kept inside his nephew's room was completely filled with enough vermin to make the interior appear to be one grey undulating mass.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,004 Followers