All Comments on 'The Cupid Effect Ch. 15'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
newfield1981newfield1981almost 6 years ago
Welcome back

Haven't read this chapter yet. Just wanted to welcome you back. This is one of my favorite stories on Literotica.

Jedd11Jedd11almost 6 years ago
Ditto to Newfield

Glad to see this story return. I know you have had issues with pricks badmouthing your stories in the past, without offering anything constructive. Just stupid stuff like "your story sucks, and you should stop writing." They are morons. Try not to let your anger rise to their bait. Just ignore their idiocy. Cupid and Mean Girls are my two favorites of your stories, and two of the better series on the site. So I hope the stupidity of a few doesn't deprive the rest of us of your talent. I hope to see more girl on girl sometime, but regardless, you don't give up, and your real readers won't give up on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One question

Are the cheerleaders hunting by scent or is it over exposure turned into addiction?q

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Glad to see you resume this story

I love this story and the Mean girls of Maplewood. I am so happy to see you adding to the Cupid Effect. I hope we will see more chapters soon and perhaps you will resume writing Mean girls of Maplewood again as well (hoping). These 2 stories are by far the best things I have read on this site.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 5 years ago
welcome back, and thank you!

Hy mondo - glad to see you up and running again with the cupid effect. This particular chapter was very interesting, very descriptive, and yet I find myself wondering: what's going on??? haha! thus, leaving me hungry for more. keep up the good work. looking forward to the next installment. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Job!

I really love this story, hope you put more chapters in it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thanks for continuing the story

Thanks for continuing the story. Just found this after 3 years. Dont mind the idiots who post angry comments

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter please

Enjoying these

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

any more coming?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I really hope you continu this. Good work !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
hope you continue...and finish!

Hey Mondotoken....The cupid effect has probably been one of my favorite series on LIterotica. Yesterday marked 2 years since you posted this 15th chapter. I know you've been posting other things, and they've been good. But I do hope you'll continue with, and draw to a conclusion, this particular story. You've got great imagination, and express it well with your stories. (Hope you see this as an encouragement and not a criticism!) Best wishes... Thanks.

NashJR2NashJR2about 3 years ago

I would love to see this story getting a happy ending. I hope this isnt cancelled.

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

I really loved this story and all of Dexter’s conquests, though it’s taken a somewhat darker turn that hasn’t been quite as fun. I do hope to read more though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mondo, man your story started out strong, but now, please ether just kill this story, or don't write anymore of it. It's like you lost focus of what your ending was going to be. I loved the first 3/4 of the story overall, but this last bit is just like a whole different writer. I hope this finds you well. And your other stories are great as well. Don't get me wrong I find this story a success, just for having written in it and putting yourself out there. But, I hope you find your focus again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story and hope it continues in whichever direction you choose. I am invested in these twists and turns and development of characters, it is quite the roller-coaster and I am loving the ride. Please do continue this if you are able and/or willing, my curiosity is killing me as to how it will all unfold!

jlg07jlg07almost 2 years ago

Will this be continued?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holding on hope that this story continues.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonabout 1 year ago

A juvenile pornographic romp through a riotous farce. Needs completing to get 5*, otherwise 4*. :)

James_DuncanJames_Duncan3 months ago

I have literally no idea where you're trying to go with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous