The Cupid Effect Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers

"AAAWWWW, AWWWWW FAAAWWWK!" Kelsey came hard, squirting all over her groping fingers as she collapsed to her knees holding the sink. Her legs were shaking, her spine aflame as she clutched a hand to her chest looking at her soiled hand. A tremor ran through her body as she wedged her eyes shut trying in vain to stem the flow of tears as the realization of her situation came to light. Her and Dexter shared a common bond that only he could fix. Her body still demanded satisfaction and only he could provide it. Every synapse in her body was electric, her nerves aflame with an incredible sensitivity as she began rubbing her mound again. She thought of the exchange she'd had with Agnes and the power she'd felt emanating from the chubby, geek. It had dwarfed Dexter's special attributes, almost a living thing in and of itself. The students that assaulted her were helpless pawns of the vengeful nerd with the exchange between them "breaking" something inside her. Her own growing aspect had been somehow damaged. Cognitive thought flowed through her mind as naturally as breathing. It had initially been unconsciously accessed, but now the embattled beauty was actively using what she'd "inherited" from Dexter to come to a surprising revelation.

"Dexter."

Her nerves and wanton need had been calmed as Kelsey snatched a large, blue t-shirt from the back of the bathroom door to cover her nudity. She knew Dexter must be found before it was too late. She snatched the door open.

"OH MY GOD, NOOOOOOO!!" He was prostrate before the bathroom door with his pants around his ankles, his fist a blur on his pulsing erection adding to a literal puddle of spunk on the carpet. He'd thought to escape her charms, but succumbed in dramatic fashion, unable to stave off his need. Her lustful cries had sent him over the edge, figuring the sensual mewling as his daughter's way of acquiescing his need. It had taken everything he had not to cross a line that plagued him for days until he was near begging. Her underwear had kept him sane in the previous days before this moment of inconvenient truth.

"DON'T LOOK AT MEEEEE!!" Mr. Taylor scrambled out of the room, pants still down nearly tumbling down the stairs to the living room. The sound of his Lexus speeding away filled the bedroom as Kelsey slid down the wall burying her face in her hands.

************************************************************************************

"My cleric shits on your fucking paladin."

"That's not fair, Irvin."

"You let Gabby use that unicorn card, didn't you?"

"That's different."

"You just let her use it because she's a girl; you ain't gonna get nothing, anyway."

"Hey; fucking Gabby's right here!" The bespectacled female geek raised her hand, sitting amongst her three male friends, yet still uncomfortable in her own skin. The clique had been hanging together for most of the last two high school years as a sort of a safety in numbers collective of the socially and physically challenged. They travelled in a pack as much as possible, creating their own spin on reality with endless quipping, nerd talk and this learned brand of acidic cynicism. Gabby had always been teased for her short, slight stature and the thick, horn rimmed glasses she wore that seemed to magnify her eyes making her almost resemble an anime character.

"Just saying." Chris was unbearably chunky, with a mature looking face covered in pimples under a shock of shaggy, auburn hair. He was teased and called a hobbit by a majority of the school populace.

"You have no, social graces, whatsoever, Chris." Teddy Rosenthal was probably teased more for his rail thin figure than anything else having become a plaything of the football team during his school tenure. The jocks like to sneak up behind the flyweight and toss him into the air as high as possible with his painful landings providing some sort of intangible humor to the modern Neanderthals that was lost on anyone watching.

"You like her too, so shut it, bud."

Irvin ignored his awkward friend as she rolled the dice inside the small cup that was customary of the fantasy game the four had invented. He was an otherwise, normal looking bespectacled guy with casual, wire framed glasses. He was afflicted with Tourette's syndrome, which caused the anxious teen to burst out in fits of nervous laughter on his best days. This sit well with the self-involved kid seen as the uncrowned leader of this clique. Today, he seemed a little more aloof than usual.

"Irvin, what's up with you; been kind of in brood mode since we came down here, man." Teddy noticed.

"Nothing; well, I'm still pissed at that Poindexter guy."

"Don't start that again; one of ours bumped up and forgot about us, accept it." Chris added unintentionally triggering Irvin's manic laughter. The rest of the group watched until he was able to regain control.

"WRONG!!"

"Look, you asked him, and he blew us off; why's it so important that he slept with some slutty cheerleaders anyway? That's his shit, you can't live vicariously through some other guy so why torture yourself?" Gabby sounded irritated as she took her turn with the dice before moving her piece on the game board. The group convened in the boiler room to play games and hang out thinking themselves radical and eclectic in action. Chris' uncle was employed as a janitor which allowed him access to school keys. They sat on the blanket surrounded by machinery and cleaning supplies in the darkness offset by little pools of light from sporadic, overhead fixtures. She'd brought some snacks from a local store for them to dine on as they played.

"He-He, Duh-Dexter cheat-CHEATED!!" Irvin blurted out.

"You keep saying that, but how's banging two hot bitches, cheating? Don't you think living vicariously through another person has its limits? You need to focus on the here and now." Teddy added.

"Yeah man; there's always porn, right?" Chris seconded earning a roll of the eyes from Gabby who pointed at herself as he facepalmed.

"Luh-Look, he used something guys; yuh-you don't understand, shit. Tha-that Dexter guy got bombed out in the lunch room a few, weeks ago by Kelsey Tay-Taylor and the football team, then she tossed chemical shit all up in his face-NOW THEY'RE FUCKING, COME ON!! He's fucking her best friend, too and Norma said he got with Vice Principal Huh-Holland!!" He nodded towards Gabby who counted the student admin amongst her female circle of friends.

"She hooked up with him too." Gabby added, drawing attention to herself nodding in agreement with Irvin.

"See, I told you guys, CHEATED!!"

"Yeah, Norma's been doing girls since forever and she got with him in the school library. Gave up her cherry and everything, but still says she like's the ladies. I thought it was kind of weird too; but she did say he has a huge thing, if you know what I'm saying."

"How huge?" Chris asked earning more groans.

"HEY EVERYBODY, uhm, I did some stuff and found out FUH-FOUND OUT!! Fuh, fucking lied to everybody doing cheating shit and It-It's just not right!" Irwin fumbled with the small backpack that was slung across his shoulder.

"What are you doing?" Teddy grew nervous at the actions of his agitated friend. All of them noticed a slight illumination flickered with Irwin's movements.

"What do you have there?!" Gabby shuffled back expecting the worst.

"I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!" Chris panicked.

The room went silent as everyone found themselves bathed in this golden luminous glow. Irwin held the vial of Androstenone-X aloft for his friends to see. He handed to Teddy who examined the oily liquid content of the glass vial. Teddy offered the vial to Chris, but Gabby snatched it away looking entranced by the glow.

"What is this?"

"A sample of the chemical Kelsey threw in that guy's face; now instead of fucking Poindexter, he's Dexter." Irwin had calmed himself enough to talk normally.

"So, it's an aphrodisiac?" Gabby pushed her glasses down on the bridge of her nose continuing the examination of the chemical.

"I-I don't know but I figured that we could..." His words trailed off as the group was interrupted by the intense jiggling of the room's doorknob off in the distance. Gabby jumped, scurrying across the board game they were playing upsetting their playing pieces. They could see the handle being tested causing them to panic. The frightened girl shoved the vial back into Irvin's hands, scratching him a little bit in the process. Teddy decided to be the voice of reason standing and approaching the door as his friends cowered. Chris found a thermos, quickly opening it and tossing its contents against a nearby brick wall before shoving the Androstenone-X inside. Gabby snatched the thermos from him, hiding it in her bag.

"Uh, guys; you're not gonna believe this." Teddy's back was to the group as he opened the door finding a surprise.

Tiffany St. Claire emerged from the darkness walking across the darkened boiler room in a sort of haze, before plopping down in front of the group which sat assembled on the other side of the blanket. None of the assembled geeks could believe their eyes as the popular redhead ran her fingers through her matted auburn hair shaking it out before regarding the group.

"So, what are you doing, down here?" Tiffany asked as she stretched, arching her back as her large breasts pushed against her blouse.

"Nuh-Nothing." Irvin stuttered as she cupped her hand over her mouth testing her breath. She looked down at the upended game board and sparse food items all over the flannel blanket.

"Are you guys fucking?" She pulled on a clumped up strand of hair glancing around at each of their faces.

"NO!!" They all shouted in unison.

"Then-what are you doing down here in the dark, huh?" Tiffany cleared her throat, coughing into her fist a bit as she scored an errant snack from the floor chewing on it. Her skin was flushed and glistening with sweat. She scratched absentmindedly at her forearm surveying the blanket for more food before picking a ruffled chip to snack on.

"Excuse me miss, but you are Tiffany St. Claire, aren't you?" Chris asked confused at the cheerleader's behavior.

"Yeah." Tiffany scored a handful of tiny pretzels munching loudly as she watched the geeks huddled in front of her.

"Are you on crack?" Gabby shoved an elbow into the schlub's ribs.

"No." She perked up a bit looking angrily at their faces, fidgeting in place. Tiffany shifted a bit trying to collect herself psychologically averted her green eyes away from the group.

"Can I ask you a question?" Her gaze settled on Chris as he shook his head.

"Uh, yeah."

"Are you a fag?"

"NO!!" Teddy and Gabby stifled some laughter as Chris realized the Tiffany they were aware of from much observation, was in fact still there below the surface.

"You seem, out of it Tiffany; we're uhm, concerned about you. Is there some reason you're here?" Irwin asked breaking up the weird atmosphere inside the boiler room.

"Well, I just had to come here; I can't really say why, but it was almost like something was calling out to me. Does that make sense, or am I going crazy?" The beautiful redhead was sitting on the back of her knees rubbing her hands together nervously.

"You're nuts, fucking crazy as shit." Gabby covered Chris' mouth with her hand almost putting the chubby guy in a chokehold.

"Don't listen to him, what happened to you?"

"You really wanna know?" Tiffany looked at each of their faces, settling on Gabby's face with a light series of little gasps as she wiped her arm across her nose.

"Yeah, whatever you say will stay here, I promise."

"Really?"

"Sure." Gabby shook her head nudging the others in her group to do the same. Tiffany St. Claire was the second most popular girl in school, also second most beautiful girl in school behind her best friend and former protégé, Kelsey Taylor. She'd always hated being ranked behind a girl she'd essentially mentored into surpassing her. But here in this little side area, in the basement boiler room, Tiffany St. Claire could be number one. Her appearance was deceptively mature compared to the other four students in the room who could hardly be called her peers. She shifted until she was on her hands and knees crawling forward onto the blanket caring little about their board game or anything else. The auburn haired beauty crooked a finger at the only other girl in the room beckoning her forward until their lips merged. It only lasted a second a second before the contact was severed by the skittish girl when she tried to push her tongue between the nerdy girl's mouth.

"Whut-HEY!! WAIT-AH-UHM, MINUTE!!" Gabby jumped back frightening Teddy and Irwin who fell backwards into a pile with her. Tiffany's head craned towards Chris with his back to the wall as she rose on her knees moving towards him, popping a few buttons on her ruffled blouse revealing her deep cleavage.

"Uhm, this really is..." Her fingers dug into the thick, matted shock of unkempt hair on the chubby kid's head while her other had cupped his cheek, cold and clammy to the touch. Her tongue entered his mouth swirling about, mixing their saliva until she broke away leaving a web between their lips. She turned looking over at the others before dipping a hand into the cheap, collared, t-shirt Chris was wearing. It had horizontal multi-colored stripes which coupled with the board shorts he habitually wore, made him appear an oversized adolescent. He whimpered as her palm cupped his embarrassing man-boob, tweaking an erect nipple.

"TIFFANY!!" Gabby cried out in the darkness of the boiler room.

She was ignored, watching intently as Tiffany inched closer balling a fist up around the V-neck opening of Chris' collared shirt giving him a deep soulful kiss. No one knew what to do as she began yanking and ripping until his peck was exposed. Chris was breathing hard as sweat beaded up on his forehead. He was silently euphoric and harder than he'd ever been in life. Tiffany was kissing him like they were old lovers, nibbling and sucking on his lower lip with a voracious hunger.

"What the fuck it this man; what's happening?!" Tiffany glared backward at Irwin before resuming her salacious activity, unbuckling Chris' belt tearing away at his pants until his tumescence was revealed. Copious amounts of precum was flowing from the head of his penis; the chubby geek felt the throws of a pending orgasm as Tiffany crouched low taking him into her mouth. She pursed her lips, vacuum sucking as her imploding cheeks received a torrent of semen. She looked almost feline in nature with her abdomen touching the floor while her round ass was eye level with Gabby's face. Chris was leaning weakly against the brick wall, flushed red with his mouth agape. Her skirt rode up revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear.

"Oh shit." The slight girl's face fell forward as she buried her face in Tiffany's snatch.

"GABBY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Teddy was shocked as he watched his friend grope and squeeze on the jiggling, undulating bubble butt in front of them. Tiffany encircled Chris' meager erection with two fingers stroking him into full hardness again only to have him explode in her mouth again, seconds later. She almost towered over the chubby teen, even on her knees as they locked lips again. Gabby's hands emerged under her shoulders squeezing and digging her nails into Tiffany's breasts. Irwin had scooted away in the heat of the situation while Teddy found himself unable to look away. The smaller girl's fingers sunk into her snatch rubbing her clit with a thumb as the redhead dipped at the hip, responding to the stimulation.

Gabby couldn't help viciously fingering the beautiful cheerleader as she sucked hard at the nape of Tiffany's neck. It was like trying to ride a wild mare as both girls struggled with one another. Gabby's face was flush, her glasses had fogged over as she ground her body against Tiffany's rear wishing she had a cock to satisfy the larger teen.

"Guh-Gabby!! GUUUUHHH-GAAABBBYYY!!" Irwin broke into manic, uncontrollable half-laughter, half panic attack as Tiffany leaned back placing her palms flat on the blanket affording him a view of his friend's pumping fingers. Teddy sat immobile, watching with his fist pistoning on his exposed cock. Gabby plunged four fingers deep into the redhead's cunt, frigging it as hard as she could as a creamy froth bubbled up around her offending digits. Tiffany's hands quickly locked the girl in place with an ironclad grip on her wrist that could have snapped it in two if she applied more pressure.

"EEHHHHH, EHEHEHEHEH FUCKING MAN; FUH-FUH, FUCK!!" Irwin spazzed out as he watched Tiffany climax explosively humping his only female friend's hand. Tiffany screamed loudly twisting away from the girl as she wiped her forearm across her glistening lips. Gabby's glasses sat crooked on her prominent, arched nose as she breathed through the mouth, gasping for air. Something unseen, intangible prodded her to poke a finger into tiffany's snatch to taste her essence. It was impossibly sweet, necessitating another taste before the frail, looking girl hooked one of Tiffany's shapely legs over her shoulder diving back into her snatch. Gabby's face was hidden from view between the redhead's legs as Teddy finally lost it working his pants down mid-thigh.

Tiffany's fists were full of Gabby's curly, brunette man as she hooked the remaining leg over the girl's other shoulder humping up into her face with abandon. The heat and humidity had risen several notches contributing to a sweltering, sticky environment that made it uncomfortable for the quartet.

Teddy found his fingers nervously tugging and pulling at his friend's black leggings until her smallish, flat butt came into view. A pair of ill-fitting fullback panties stared back at him as the elastic fabric tore a bit from the rigidness of his actions. His heart was thumping so powerfully, he was sure the others could hear it. Gabby didn't react or respond to the awkward intrusion, digging her nails into Tiffany's inner thighs, desperate to get at the sweetness pouring from her virtue. Teddy's movements were frenzied as he planted a foot on the far side of Gabby's thighs, trembling as he reached down cupping her soft cheeks. His engorged cock pushed into the conservative lower half of Gabby's left butt cheek at the junction where her ass met the top of her thighs. Sawing his torrid erection in the shallow crease caused a deluge of precum to bubble from the head of his cock. Tiffany's green eyes came to rest on his face hidden by his bangs as he ground himself against the group's lone female member. Her face twisted with emotion as his hips worked in a frenzy.

"AAAAAHHH-AH, AHHHMMM, CUMMING!!" The rail thin teen almost sounded like he was sobbing as he jerked several thick ropes of jizz across the narrow expanse of Gabby's meager backside.

Tiffany pushed against the top of the girl's head underneath her disengaging as he continued roughly jerking himself with his own spunk as lubricant. The sticky, wet sounds mingled with the heavy breathing of everyone inside the room. Chris suffered from heart murmurs finding the proceedings a bit much as he sat immobile while his exposed member pumped out a few pulses of semen without assistance from his right hand. Just looking at the curvy redhead was enough to make him climax. Irwin was drenched in perspiration tearing at his long sleeved shirt until his torso had been stripped of all fabric. Tiffany propped herself up into a sitting position using a hand to pry her flower apart while Teddy, Gabby and Irwin watched. Teddy's fingers sunk into Gabby's slender thigh while the other cupped the outside of her abdomen as he ground his member along her left butt cheek in a pushup position. Tiffany's wetness and heavy scent permeated the boiler room. Irwin's fist was locked around his member jerking hard enough to cause damage.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,001 Followers