The Cupid Effect Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AGG-NESSSSS!!" He finally managed to scream after a herculean effort to gather his thoughts.

Agnes immediately released him, slowly standing, backing away with a remorseful expression on her face. He averted his gaze, ashamed to look at her face in the moment as she licked his remaining essence from her fingers. He fumbled with his pants finding it difficult to pull them up over his still, throbbing erection glancing over as she retrieved her glasses from the kitchen floor. Instead of putting them on, she folded them, placing the glasses on the countertop. His heart was thumping at the sight of her, his mind conflicted and on fire as she stared pointedly at him.

"No?" She asked, plainly.

His large, calloused hands, roughly cupped the sides of her round face as his tongue forced its way into her mouth. This manic charge of energy surged through his body, making him tremble and shake with unsurmountable lust. He sucked hard on her tongue addicted to the unusual sweetness of her excessive saliva. He couldn't concentrate or focus any coherent thought beyond taking the woman in front of him with even her identity becoming blurred as he violently swiped everything from the kitchen table pushing her flat on her back. The trembling that had started the moment she touched him, became powerful tremors running through his body forcing him to rip and tear art the long skirt hiding her shapely legs until her crotch came into view. Joe cried out, gasping hard as his shaking fingers struggled with her panties finally opting to yank them to the side exposing her puffed, visibly wet mound under the dim kitchen lights.

Her exposed cunt sent the middle-aged man, a few years away from fifty, into a frenzy as a nervous, as a shaking finger awkwardly slid along her slit collecting her slimy essence before finding its way between his lips. It was the sweetest thing he's ever tasted as he fell to his knees prostrate before her, burying his face between her thighs. Her lapped and licked, prying her open for more of the nectar flowing from her sex. Addiction claimed him as Agnes moaned and gasped running her fingers through her hair. She propped herself up on her elbows watching Dexter's uncle service her before cupping the back of his head pulling him even further into her cunt. He sucked hard on her clit, continuously lapping at her inner walls as Agnes licked her own plump, lips. His cock felt like someone had implanted a steel bar inside of it as he jerked on it, horrifically unable to even feel his own touch. The pain and numbness demanded release in the worst possible way as he shoved all of himself inside the frumpy, plain teenaged girl finding it exceedingly hot and painfully tight. She was soaking wet with that same, sweetness that added a pleasurable sensation that slowly turned into searing irritation that forced him to fuck her harder than ever before.

Agnes lay on the table staring up at him, impassive almost in a trance like state, watching as he slammed into with everything he could muster. His back cracked with pain that paled in comparison to the vise like grip of her lower regions as his thighs tightened up until he reacted with a bloodcurdling scream, ejaculating inside her before collapsing on her prone body. His eyes were red and dry in contrast to the mucus running from his nostrils and a thick web of saliva drooling from his mouth onto her sweater.

"I'm hungry, scoop me up another bowl of that stew."

It took everything he had, just to push himself up on his elbows to look down at her face. He found the same emotionless gaze staring deep into his own eyes not even registering the strands of saliva connecting them. She'd ordered him to feed her and Uncle Joe knew that he would do whatever she asked. Every fiber of his being was taxed to the limit in an effort simply to stand with the older man failing as he collapsed to the kitchen floor in a heap. He lay on his side, internally taking stock of the myriad explosions of pain across his battered form. Agnes' shapely calves and small feet hung right in front of his face as he struggled even to speak. His eyes fluttered in horror as he watched the long skirt slid down her legs to the tiled floor. His mouth hung open as her panties followed. The sound of the rain falling, and the low hum of his old icebox were the only ambient noise in the kitchen until the wooden table creaked under her weight. He managed to peer upward at the bottom of the table seeing the back of her thick, voluptuous thighs. Joe forced himself onto his belly, drawing his knees under him until he has able to crawl to the stove facing away from Agnes Newton. He cried out, forcing himself to stand as his trembling hands began scooping out another bowl of the stew. He nervously dropped the spoon inside the pot, opting to retrieve it even though it meant some slight burns on his hands. Uncle Joe was too afraid to waste time getting another spoon which was within arm's reach.

He almost fell over when she suddenly took a deep breathe as she stretched. He could hear the cracking of her bones and other movement as she shook out her mane. He managed to scoop another bowl of the stew despite his shaking hands which resulted in some of it spilling on the stove top. Something hit the floor at the back of his feet prompting him to look down. Her thick, wool sweater was on the floor between his legs with two long, sleeved shirts following seconds later. He froze in place realizing that she'd stripped nude, sitting there on his kitchen table in her birthday suit. Joe didn't know what to do; turning around to face her would take him further than he'd already ventured, forced or not. A small brassiere was the last thing to drop into the pile of clothes at his feet. His breathes began to increase in fits and starts as the familiar scent of honeysuckle permeated his being. The sound of crackling bones and her own increased breathes joined his, a bit different this time. The creaking of the table was followed by the subtle thud of her feet landing on the floor. The girl's breath was hot on his neck as the frightened man turned to face her, looking upwards unprepared for the sight of her nudity.

"Agnes."

...TO BE CONTINUED.