All Comments on 'The Curator Ch. 16'

by neglected2much

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tompo296tompo296over 10 years ago
The tension is building!

I love this tale, the wait between chapters is agonising!

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Reply to Tomopo296

Sorry about the wait. I'm not a particularly fast writer and have a lot of time pressures. At this point, I've caught up with the back posts of previously written material overall so now need to find time to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the new post!

I really like the next chapter, and am looking forward to the new chapter. Don't push yourself too hard though, and definitely don't let yourself get burned out! This series is too good not to read the end of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write the next chapter. These are terrific!

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous from 1/13/14

Thanks! I'm in a bit of a work crisis at the moment and struggling for writing time, but I'll be back at writing soon and am anxious to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So hooked

I can't wait to find out what happens next.

EnglishvoyeurEnglishvoyeurover 10 years ago
Thanks

Hi

Thanks for the update on the story. I hope the pressure eases off and you have time to relax and write.

All the best

neglected2muchneglected2muchover 10 years agoAuthor
Reply to Englishvoyeur and anonymous

Thanks! I'm making a little slow progress writing, but hope to be out of the current work crisis in the next couple weeks. In the meantime, I submitted Chapter 17 today. It's a short chapter unfortunately (I know that bothers some people, sorry).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous