The Curtain, and Other Oddities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first year was Alma." Lucy yanked her arms out of the jumpsuit. The fabric fell uselessly behind her back. I was entranced, as always, by the sight of Lucy topless. Her neck, her shoulders, her waist. The amulet hanging between her beautiful soft tits. The tattoo: two dolphins jumping out from the surface of her hipbone. "It was a really new, exciting thing for all of us then. Siobhan thought she was straight before that night."

"Really? The amulet turned her bi, like, permanently?" I took a breast in one hand, the small of her back on the other, and pulled her against me. I loved this woman and wanted as much of her as possible to be touching me.

"I think it was more, like, oh." I was sucking on her neck. She clung to me and tried to keep talking, grinding against me with her still-jumpsuited lower half. "It just showed her a part of herself that was always, unh, there. Like, I just took a, ah! a dip into Alma, and she's been swimming around in there for, ooh, yes yes yes, for two years. Holy shit."

While nibbling on Lucy's earlobe, I took the chance to glance over her shoulder. Projected on the curtain was a scene that seemed to be developing similar to ours. In not-very-long, one of six amulets was going to light up white. I ran through the scenarios. Alma wasn't into guys, so if she led the girls in another orgy, I'd just be left watching, if that. Which was nothing to complain about. Conversely, Lucy wasn't into girls, so even with all the coven trying to jump her, she'd probably still just wind up fucking me all night. Which we were perfectly capable of doing without any magical assistance.

I grabbed her ass through the jumpsuit, hooked my other arm around her back, and threw her off of me, sending her flat on her back on the bed. Her wig came loose. I kissed my way down her torso while I slid the jumpsuit far enough down her legs to expose her clit. I gave this a couple quick kisses and then rested my chin between her thighs. "What about last year?" I asked.

Lucy squirmed. "Last year, um. Gabby got it. That was intense. Shit, I need you."

"Magic word?"

"Pleeeeease. Please please please please pl--" she was cut off by the sensation of my tongue on her clit. "Oh, fuck yes. I love you."

I couldn't respond verbally with my mouth full, but I gave her a sign that I loved her back. She screamed and wrapped her legs around my head. I loved going down on Lucy because, even with my ears muffled in thigh and my eyes on the prize, I could sense everything her body was doing. The way her back arched and she gripped the sheet with one hand, pinching her nipple with the other. The rhythm of her breath getting quicker and shallower and louder as she trended toward orgasm.

The curtain drew back.

I pulled myself off of Lucy and sat up in the bed. Lucy cupped a hand between her legs, either to cover herself or to keep up the stimulation--I couldn't tell. Standing in the middle of the room staring hungrily at Lucy were Siobhan and Alma. Alma was still in her temple girl costume; Siobhan's mummy costume had been whittled down to a layer of cloth covering her upper torso and wrapping over her shoulders. She was completely bottomless, and I had an unobstructed view of her vulva; beads of moisture that could have been wetness or sweat or Alma's spit were dripping from her (naturally red, mind) pubic hair. Both of their amulets were glowing black.

I looked down at myself. My amulet was also glowing black. Lucy's was glowing white.

"Hey," said Siobhan. "Happy Halloween."

"Hi, guys." Lucy removed her hand. She was naked except for her boots, her amulet, and a tangle of jumpsuit hanging limp off of her ankles, like a second shadow. "Happy Halloween."

"We were thinking," said Alma, "that we wanted to have a three-way with you. Like, really wanted."

Both of the girls had a sort of glazed look in their eyes. I didn't feel any different, for my part. I was unconscionably turned on, but that was normal, considering the circumstances. I unbuttoned my pants. This wasn't meant to be a signal of anything to anyone; the pants were just tight and my hard-on needed space to breathe.

"Oh," said Lucy. She took a deep breath and gripped my hand. "That'd be the, uh, the spell talking, probably."

"Probably in part, yeah," said Siobhan, her eyes on my girlfriend's tits. I didn't feel the least bit jealous.

"I don't want that, though?" Lucy made no further attempts to cover herself. "I'm straight, remember."

"Right," said Alma. There was silence in the dorm for a moment as the two girls just kept standing there. I inched toward Lucy protectively. Would the spell turn them, like, forceful? I was ready to protect her if it came to that, even though Siobhan was bigger than me and Alma seemed like she'd fight dirty.

Then Siobhan gripped Alma's shoulder and said, "Hey babe? You wanna pleasure me while I imagine you're Lucy?"

"Oh God yes," answered Alma. "But I get to pretend you're Lucy."

"Deal." They kissed and then fell back onto their bed. They didn't close the curtain behind them.

I sat silently watching Alma further wet Siobhan's pubes for a few seconds, before Lucy squeezed my hand. "You want to go shower off?" she asked. "I need to get out of here, I think."

"Sure," I said. I got my pants and underwear off, and a towel on, without closing the curtain. Alma and Siobhan didn't look like they were paying much attention to what I was up to.

Our hall had four single-stall, unisex bathrooms, ideal for privacy and water-themed sex. We locked the door behind us. "What's it feel like for you?" Lucy asked, gesturing to my amulet.

"Not like much," I said. "I don't know how I would know if it was working. Like, I really want to fuck you, but I always really want to fuck you."

"I mean, sure," said Lucy. She took her towel off and started the shower. Within a few seconds she was dripping wet all over, her hair clinging to the back of her neck. "But not that much." She looked at me again. "Right?"

I shrugged.

"Holy shit," said Lucy. "You really do want me that much, don't you? Okay, let's experiment. Amulet off." She tossed off her amulet and threw it on the sink. I did the same. "Do you feel any different?"

I took my towel off and looked down, as if consulting my penis for advice. "I kind of feel like a little bit of the tension's off?" I said. "But that could just be placebo. Maybe the spell doesn't work on boys?"

"The spell works on boys. You still want it?"

"Yes."

Lucy backed up to the far end of the shower. "Show me," she said.

So I did. I stepped into the shower and grabbed her by the waist, hoisting her up against the wall. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as I pushed my cock into her. Still wet from earlier, she gasped with pleasure as she lowered herself onto me and around my shaft.

Slowly at first, careful to maintain the delicate balance necessary to sustain up-against-the-wall sex, I began to fuck Lucy. She moaned and bit into my shoulder. "Harder," she whispered. The girl was not fucking around. I obliged her, picking up the pace until we had a good rhythm going. Her pussy felt amazing as always, and I was overwhelmed by the other sensations swirling around the little bathroom--the water running down my back, the sound of Lucy's screams and sighs, and the perfect closeness of her body pressed between me and the wall. I put a hand under her ass and felt her pelvic muscles grind in a rhythm with my cock.

"Oh, God, yes, Chris," she whispered in my ear. "Fuck me. I love you. Fuck me."

"I love you," I replied. I hooked my arms under her thighs while she pressed her hands against the wall, giving us a better angle. I fucked her as hard as I could; she arched her back, her whole body pulsing to each thrust.

I don't know how she sensed that I was building to an orgasm, but she did, somehow, and she steadied herself. "Okay stopstopstopstopstop," she said. I stopped and pulled out, helping her get her feet back on the ground. "Holy shit, that was awesome."

"'Was?'" I asked. "Something wrong?"

"No; God no." Lucy turned the water off and grabbed her towel and amulet off the sink. "I just think you should save some of that cum. You might find use for it later. Happy Halloween. Come find me."

Towel-clad, she walked out the door with a playful wiggle of her ass. I got my amulet around my neck and my towel around my waist and followed her, but the hallway was empty when I left the bathroom. I went back to our room.

Lucy wasn't there. Alma and Siobhan were lying on their bed, drenched in sweat. They sat up when I came in. "Chris," said Siobhan, still with that slightly glazed look in her eyes. "Just the man I was looking to see. Alma wanted to ask you something."

"Uh-huh," I said. "I just saw her in the bathroom. I thought she was headed back here, but I guess not."

"Not about Lucy," said Siobhan. She put an arm around Alma's shoulder. "Ask him."

Alma gulped. This was the first time I'd ever really seen her shy about something. It was cute. "Hey, Chris, I, uh, I've come to a decision," she said. "I've decided... I want to try dick. We were wondering if you could, you know, help with that."

It took me this long to notice that Lucy had swapped the amulets.

THREE: THE REALLY SEXY PARTS

"Um," I said. "Okay, Alma, first thing, because I'm still not used to this. You get that you want me right now because I'm wearing the white amulet?"

"Uh-huh," said Alma. "It's right there. We can see it."

"And you get that I'm wearing the white amulet because Lucy broke the rules, right? She swapped amulets with me."

"Yep," said Siobhan. She was still bottomless, tits wrapped in bandages, legs spread. Her cunt was there for the taking. I was still trying to wrap my head around this. "It was the right call. More fun this way. I mean, she wasn't gonna fuck us."

"But you will, won't you Chris?" Alma shuddered in anticipation; her sequinned top jingled softly. The black light of the amulet between her breasts reflected obsidian off her jewelry. "I mean, you spend like half the time you aren't fucking Lucy staring at us."

"I, uh..." This was no time to be getting embarrassed. "I mean, yeah. Have you seen yourselves?"

"Uh-huh." Alma smiled and rose from the bed. "And up until a minute ago, I was like, 'I don't really mind that, we're all friends.' And then suddenly it was more, like, 'this is the best thing that's ever happened to me, because I need him and I need his penis.' Which is, you know." She sighed again. "A new thing for me."

I smiled. "I think I can help you out there." I tossed my towel onto Lucy's end table. Both of the girls groaned a little at the sight of my cock; Siobhan bit her lower lip. I took another step toward the bed. The head of my cock, still dripping with precum and Lucy's juices, was maybe nine inches away from Alma's face. "Are you sure about this?"

"So fucking sure."

"Are you nervous?"

She hesitated, then: "Yeah. A little."

"Well, that's okay. Would it help make you less nervous if maybe you watched me fuck your girlfriend first? As, you know, a demonstration?"

Siobhan smiled so wide you'd think I'd offered her a new car and a week in Venice. She looked to Alma, pleadingly.

"I..." Alma slid a hand under her loincloth. "I don't know if that would help, but it would turn me the fuck on, so..."

Siobhan giggled and kissed Alma on the cheek before turning her eyes back toward my cock. "Oh my God," she said. "Oh God, Chris." I wasn't even doing anything. She just looked so happy.

"Alright," I said. "First things first. Alma, unwrap Siobhan's tits for me, if you don't mind. I'm gonna go get something."

Alma nodded and grabbed at the end of Siobhan's wraps. I headed for a drawer on Lucy's end table. I'd fantasized enough about exactly what I wanted to do with these girls that I felt pretty on top of the situation. (Protection, I knew, wasn't a worry with any of the coven. They were witches; they had their ways. Gloriously unintrusive ways.)

From the drawer I pulled a bottle of coconut oil and turned around just in time to watch the last of the wraps pull free. Out fell Siobhan's perfect, perky, enormous, lightly freckled, milky white pornstar tits. I put a glob of oil on my hands and tossed the bottle to Alma. "Alma," I said. "Help get her ready for me."

I sat down on the bed, opposite Siobhan from Alma, and each of us pulled up a tit, covering her chest with a generous layer of oil. Siobhan arched her back, basking in the attention, giving off little gasps and moans with each movement of our hands. My rough, slightly hairy dude-hands and Alma's adorably small, brown, immaculately manicured hands. I gave her nipple a squeeze and she cried out in pleasure. I'd only ever caught brief, tantalizing glimpses of her nipples in the months we'd been sharing a room, but they were big and pink and puffy in a way I'd only ever seen in dirty comics. Her other one was in Alma's mouth.

I grabbed the roots of Siobhan's hair and drew her in for a kiss while Alma sucked on her tit. Her lips and tongue were the same as her nipples--big and soft and warm and beautifully pink. "You know what to do," I whispered in her ear. Then I lay down on their bed.

"I think I have an idea," said Siobhan. She turned to face me, cupping one hand under each of her tits. She giggled. "How's that paraphilia treating you?"

"I just have to get it out of my system," I said. "What are you waiting for?"

Siobhan sighed and shuddered and then bent over me, squeezing her tits around my cock, all without breaking eye contact. With each of her nipples clamped between two of her fingers, she slid herself up and down me, moving with her back. Oil and soft flesh and pressure gave a light, fun stimulation, but I was mostly in this for the visual. I was finally taking possession of the tits I'd been staring at for a year.

Alma crawled along and sat up beside us, one hand still between her legs, slowly and casually keeping herself stimulated. She stared at Siobhan, eyes hungry, mouth hanging open slightly. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

"It does right now," said Siobhan, looking back and forth from me to her girlfriend, still biting her lip between sentences. "God, it feels so good." She squeezed tighter and began bucking harder and harder.

Sitting up a little, I could see the rim of Siobhan's ass over her head, moving up and down in time with the rest of her. I grabbed Alma by the waist and drew her in close for a kiss. Her small, firm, athletic body pressed against my side, trembling slightly. She kissed my neck.

Siobhan looked up at me. "Is it good for you, Chris?" she asked.

"So good," I said, stroking her hair.

"I want to give you more."

"Okay. Give me your mouth."

"Fuck yes." Siobhan slid her tits off of me and wrapped her lips around my cock, keeping her eyes on me. She had beautiful blue eyes, ringed by freckles. Her mouth felt amazing; clearly she'd gotten in a lot of practice sucking cock in her pre-Alma days.

Alma had her eyes locked on my cock and on her girlfriend's cheek. She was so turned on, it looked like it hurt. "You want a taste?" I asked her.

Alma swallowed hard and nodded once. "Can I?" she asked Siobhan.

Siobhan pulled herself off of me with a smacking noise. "I'll always share with you, sweetie," she said, kissing Alma on the cheek.

Alma leaned over my cock, licking her lips, breathing heavily. Siobhan sat over her protectively, stroking her hair. "Suck his cock for me," she whispered.

Alma nodded and lowered her lips overeagerly down the length of my cock. Almost immediately she gagged me up. She cleared her throat and giggled.

"Easy, babe," said Siobhan.

"Okay, okay. I got excited. Sorry." Alma smiled and blushed.

"I get it. Try again."

And she did, sucking my cock delicately and nervously. Her mouth was wet and tight and warm and lovely. Siobhan touched her forehead, guiding her--just steadying her at first, and then starting to gently push her down deeper down my shaft. "There you go," she cooed. "How's she doing, Chris?"

I gave a thumbs-up and a helpless groan.

"Good," said Siobhan. "It's my turn again, though." And so they went for several minutes, taking turns sucking on me, all the while kissing each other and complimenting each other and rewarding each other with small, affectionate touches. They were so in love; it made me wish Lucy were here. Where was she?

Alma took my mind off Lucy when she whispered in Siobhan's ear, "I want to watch you ride his cock."

"I thought you'd never ask." Siobhan lifted me by the hips and moved me to the center of the bed, hopping up to straddle my thighs. "You ready for me, Chris?"

I took a deep breath. "I will never be ready for you in a million years, Siobhan," I said. "But I can't wait that long."

"Me neither." Siobhan mounted me, sliding her pussy down over my cock. Her orange pubic hairs intertwined with my black ones, like a Halloween decoration. Wasting no time, she started riding me hard. "Are you watching, babe?"

"Oh, I'm watching," said Alma, working her way around the bed to crouch beside us, one hand stuck at her clit. I was watching too. With every thrust of her hips, Siobhan's oiled-up tits heaved up and down; her hair bounced around her head and settled over her collar in curly locks. She was biting her lip again. It was beyond sexy; it was pornographic.

That was my thought before Alma leaned over, shoving her perfectly round ass six inches away from my face, and started sucking on Siobhan's left tit. I gripped Alma's asscheek and Alma moaned and Siobhan moaned. "God, you're fucking perfect," Alma told Siobhan.

"I know," said Siobhan. "Don't stop with my tit." So Siobhan kept riding me while Alma leaned over and licked the still-dripping coconut oil off her tits, and a couple minutes later Siobhan leaned forward (burying my face under her tits) and came, hard, screaming "fuck fuck fuck" for a half dozen measures of ¾ time.

Siobhan rolled off of me, panting. She glanced up at Alma. "Your turn," she wheezed.

"Okay," said Alma. She got up on top of me, nervously, the head of my cock lightly pressing between her labia. Siobhan reached up and ripped that loincloth off. Her pussy was completely shaved and had a pinkish-purple tint; like the rest of her, it looked compact. Tight. And I was about to be the first dick ever inside of it..

Siobhan grabbed Alma by the shoulders and spun her around to face my feet. "Chris? The oil," she said. I grabbed the bottle from the end table and tossed it over. "This is gonna be a tight fit," said Siobhan, lightly rubbing oil on my cock. Then she poured a stream of the remaining oil down Alma's back, where it coated the curves of her ass and dripped onto my navel. Alma's asscheeks shone bronze, gyrating slightly in anticipation.

"Are you ready?" Siobhan asked Alma.

"Kiss for luck first," said Alma.

Siobhan kissed her girlfriend and then pushed her by the shoulders, forcing her down onto my cock. Alma let off a scream that could have been either pain or pleasure. Her cunt was tighter than any I'd ever been in; I felt my cock squeezed on all sides by rippling, contracting muscles. It was heavenly. "There we go," said Siobhan, pushing Alma farther down until I was nearly all the way inside her. "That feel good?"

"Fuck shit fuck holy shit," responded Alma. "Yeah. Okay." Squatting over my cock, she started to slowly lift herself up and down, each movement eliciting a high, feminine groan. Siobhan guided her gently to pick up the pace. "Holy shiiiiiiiit."

"You're really cute when you're fucking dudes," said Siobhan, kissing Alma's forehead. "Come on, girl. Show Chris what you can do."

Alma bent over, Siobhan holding her head against her cleavage. I could feel the light pressure of Siobhan's fingers rubbing Alma's clit while I fucked her. Alma's gymnast hips and legs pumped faster and faster, resolving into a sort of twerk-esque, taking my cock deep inside her with each bounce. I helplessly watched her perfect, bouncing, oily ass oscillating around my cock. The image and sensation were hypnotic; Alma was doing all the work, but I felt like my mind and body were both moving at some incredible speed.