The Curtain, and Other Oddities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An old bit of Fantastic Four dialogue popped into my head; "I've done it!! I'm drifting into a world of limitless dimensions!! It's the crossroads of infinity -- the junction to everywhere!" I could feel my orgasm welling up. Alma's jewelry jingled to the beat of the sex.

Siobhan lifted her girlfriend's head and kissed her deeply. "You're amazing," she said.

"You're, aaah! amazing," responded Alma.

"I'm so glad I could share this with you."

"Me too. God. Fuck."

"I love you."

"I love you too oh shit I'm gonna c--"

I didn't properly hear the rest of the word, because I came at the same time Alma did, our genitals pulsing in time as I shot a long day's worth of pent-up cum up inside her.

Everything felt sort of distant and floaty for what must have been more than a few seconds, because the next I became aware of my surroundings, Alma was lying sprawled across the bed at my feet, dick-drunk and giggling. Siobhan was dabbing at her girlfriend's vulva, alternatingly with a tissue and her tongue--stemming the leak of semen onto the sheets.

Lucy was standing over the bed in her amulet and an oversized House Targaryen t-shirt. She kissed my forehead. "Having a happy Halloween, hon?" she asked, teasing.

"I didn't see you come in," I said.

"You were occupied."

"And that's all... we're good?"

"We're great." Lucy sat down on the bed, scooped a glob of coconut oil off my navel, and licked it off her fingers. "I want to talk about it later, when we're all a little more clear-headed, but I'm glad you're having a good night. Okay?"

"Okay."

"You're gonna save some semen for me, or are you all worn out?"

Alma pushed her head up to face Siobhan. "I feel so empty now," she said.

Siobhan smiled. "I gotcha," she said. "No worries." She drove three fingers up into Alma's cunt. Alma made a contented growl. My dick began to stir again.

"I don't think I'm anywhere close to worn out," I said.

"Well, good." Lucy grabbed me by the hand and pulled me off the bed. "Because Gabby wants you in the corner room."

I took a deep breath. "Wants me, like... wants me wants me?"

Lucy twirled her amulet. "Her cleavage was glowing black, last I checked. C'mon. I want to watch this."

She pulled me out of the room, completely naked. The bathroom door slammed as I entered the hallway, but otherwise there was no one around who would mind. "Just watch?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah. I don't, uh..." The door to the corner room was open. There was a flickering orange light emanating from within, like it was some sort of portal to hell. "I dunno if I could keep up with Gabby. She's pretty intimidating with sex stuff."

"Intimidating in what--oh."

"Hey, there, cuties," called Gabby over her shoulder. She was lying bent over the bed, bare ass poking up in my direction. Still wearing the boots, the gloves, the corset, the collar, the amulet, and the red bodypaint. This last was lit up by a dozen candles scattered about the room. Even her labia were red. "Lucy, did you bring me a present?"

"I may have." Lucy pushed me into the room and then took a seat on Kate's bed.

"Hey," I said, resting a hand cautiously on Gabby's ass. On the desk next to where I was standing was a metal tray upon which were laid: a wooden cane; a riding crop; some sort of metal clamp; a length of rope; and a long, serrated knife.

"Alright, Chris," said Gabby, "here's the score. I've got the amulet thing going, and I want you just about as bad as I've ever wanted anything, but I'm not like these other sluts. You don't just get to stick it in me and wiggle it around and call it a day. You gotta treat me right, okay?"

"I'll do my best," I said, eyeing the tray of tools. "Um, what do you like?"

"Pain. Is the main thing. A little, you know, degradation and helplessness might not be remiss, either. 'Kay?"

I looked over to Lucy, who was curled up inside her t-shirt on the other bed. She nodded. "Okay," I said. "I'll see what I can do." Lowering my voice a shade, I said to Gabby: "You stay where you are."

"I can't promise I won't struggle," giggled Gabby.

"I can promise it won't do you any good," I shot back, taking the rope off the tray. While drawing out the rope, I straddled Gabby's lower back and grabbed for her wrists. As promised, she struggled, screaming mischievously. I could feel her ass and legs writhing under me. It took me half a minute to get her wrists tied behind her back, by which time I was hard again. This was strange and new for my brain, but my cock didn't seem to mind.

I climbed off of Gabby, and she tried to roll over onto her back, hiding her ass from me. I put a hand between her shoulder blades and shoved her back down. "Stay down," I said, pressing her head down onto the sheets.

I squeezed Gabby's strawberry-red asscheek, caressed it, and gave it an experimental slap with the flat of my hand. It felt nice. I was getting more turned on my the moment. Many ways to have fun with a magically-aroused, tied-up masochist were starting to run through my head.

"Is that all you got?" asked Gabby. I shut her up with another, harder slap. I liked the drumbeat sound it made; her body had good acoustics. I hit her again, and then sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her ass onto my lap. My cock rubbed up against her upper thigh. She was breathing a little heavily now; I could feel every little movement of her body, and all of them turned me on.

I started spanking her in earnest now, giving her a slap every two seconds or so, switching asscheeks every four or five hits. Gabby started to grunt and then moan and then squirm. "Please stop," she said softly.

I almost obeyed, and then remembered that "stop" wasn't a safeword; anyway, I didn't want to. I gave her two or three more hard spanks and then ran my hand over her pussy. She was dripping wet.

I pulled myself out from under her and pulled her head up to my ear by the roots of her hair. "I'm not done with you yet," I whispered, and then slammed her face back down onto the bed. Then I looked over to Lucy. She was touching herself now, lightly and slowly, the way she did when she wasn't quite sure to what extent something was turning her on.

I figured it was my boyfriendly duty to help her figure that out. If she wanted a show, I'd give her one. I grabbed the riding crop off the tray.

The crop was maybe a foot-and-a-half long and mostly rigid, and it made a very pleasant sort of whooshing sound when I swung it. The leather tip hit square in the center of Gabby's left asscheek with a thwack, sending out a satisfying little ripple. She cried out; the sound was definitely more sex than pain. I hit her again, lower on the thigh. She made a sharper cry, more pain than sex. But the distinction was blurry.

I swung the crop fast and hard; it could hit her at full strength two or three times in a second. I hit her all over the exposed area, down towards the rim of her boots and up towards the hem of her corset. Occasionally I aimed the crop to hit only an inch away from her exposed labia, which made her scream and squirm. She was crying out nonstop now, and hyperventilating; with each breath, her body was making these beautiful heaving motions that seemed to converge on her cunt, like she was desperate to find something to fill her up.

I was giving over to a darker part of my sexuality and it felt good. I was annoyed that Gabby's tits were hidden from me, so I grabbed the knife. Her corset laced up in the back. I pressed the flat of the blade against her lower back (eliciting a gasp) and then sawed my way through the laces, bursting the corset and exposing her back. All her tattoos were still plainly visible through (or over?) the red of her devil costume: on her back there was a cross, a hummingbird, an old pin-up girl in a one-piece bathingsuit, and a James Joyce line running down her spine ("yes I said yes I will Yes").

I ripped the corset out from under her and threw it to the floor. Then I grabbed her by the neck and pulled her up, exposing her heaving, red tits (a little darker and more purpleish around the nipples, which was a nice touch). A stylized sun and moon were tattooed on the underside of her breasts, as though shining down on her abdomen. I teased her nipple with the tip of the crop, and she shut her eyes and gasped. "Please," Gabby whimpered. "Just stop."

"No," I said. I shoved her back down on the bed and tossed the crop to the floor beside the corset. Lucy had lifted her shirt up above her navel and was full-on masturbating now, eyes and clit facing me. I gave her a wink and picked up the cane.

With the cane I whacked Gabby as hard as I could, flat on both asscheeks. A shudder ran all the way up her body and left her mouth as a screen. I hit her again. Gabby began to sob. My erection was aching. I could have had her at any time, but I kept hitting her instead. The red of her ass was splotched with purple.

"Please," Gabby choked out between sobs. "I'll do anything. Just stop hurting me."

I hit her again.

"I'm all yours. Do whatever you want with me."

And again.

"Please just take me and get it over with! I can't take any more."

Lucy came with a series of short, desperate gasps, and then fell prone on Kate's bed. I hit Gabby three more times and then hooked the cane around the rope binding her wrists, pulling her to her feet. "Knees," I said.

Gabby dropped to her knees, mouth hanging open, breasts heaving. Her eyes were puffy and almost as red as the rest of her. Twin lines of mascara ran down her face; the red stayed intact. That had to be magic, right?

I grabbed the metal clamp off the tray--a dental gag. I held it up to Gabby's face and whispered, "green?"

Gabby nodded. "So green," she wheezed.

I moved for her mouth with the gag, but she kept her lips shut tight, so I pinched her nostrils shut. After only a few seconds, she opened her mouth and I shoved the clamp in. Then I spread the clamp open, forcing her mouth as wide as it would go. Which was how I noticed that her tongue was forked at the tip. Magic it was, then.

I grabbed Gabby by the hair and forced her mouth down onto my cock as deep as it would go. This turned out to be all the way; I could feel her throat opening up and then closing around me, and the forks of her tongue curving around the base of my shaft. She held me for a few seconds and then gagged me up. My cock emerged trailing a line of thick saliva, and then I shoved it in again.

I fucked Gabby's face raw. I alternated between forcing my cock down her throat until she gagged, and grabbing the side of her face and fucking her mouth hard and fast, like it was a vagina. After a few thrusts her eyes would roll back up into her head and start to water, and she would start making that rhythmic gluk gluk gluk sound that I thought only ever happened in porn. Every time she gagged, there was a moment where the muscles in her throat contracted around me in a way that felt like heaven.

After a minute of this punishment Gabby started to hypersalivate, a steady stream of drool dripping off her lower lip onto her tits and pussy and boots. When I gave her a second to catch her breath, she would lean forward and cough up a glob of phlegmy drool from deep down in her throat. I was distantly amazed that all of this was such a turn-on for me. I reached down and squeezed Gabby's nipples as hard as I dared. Every scream and gag and sob was bringing me closer to orgasm.

I swear Lucy has a sixth sense for how close I am. "Come on her face?" she asked from across the room, touching herself again. Gabby screamed, shook her head and struggled; I pulled her hair and slapped her cheek hard, quieting her. Then I fucked her face as hard and long as I could, letting the cum well up in my balls. Just as I was ready to pop, I held myself down inside her and let the first jets of cum squirt right into her esophagus. She gagged almost immediately, nose pressed up into my pubic hair, tongue lapping at my balls.

Lucy came again a few seconds after I did.

I pulled myself out and spent the rest of my cum on her face, mixing it in with the cocktail of tears, spit, sweat, phlegm and runny makeup that was already coating her from forehead to chin. When I was done, I released her hair and stepped aside. Gabby leaned forward, sobbed and retched.

I undid the clamp and pulled her to her feet. "Please," she whimpered, leaning against me. "May I touch myself?"

"Hmm," I said. I grabbed the knife and cut the bonds off her wrists. "Knock yourself out," I said, walking over to Kate's bed.

"Hi," I said to Lucy.

"Hi," said Lucy. "Pull up a seat."

I sat down next to my girlfriend; we held hands and watched Gabby, on the other bed, treat herself to the first in a series of loud, passionate orgasms. Gabby hadn't bothered to clean her face off; she had the fingers of one hand deep inside herself and was using the other to furiously rub her clit. A second orgasm came only half a minute after the first.

"Like a wind-up toy," remarked Lucy.

"How many do you think 'til she wears herself out?" I asked.

"I'll take the under on five and a half."

"Fair. I've got the over."

We sat in silence, Lucy leaning on my shoulder, and watched Gabby's third orgasm. "Okay," said Lucy. "So I think I'm the same as you, with the black amulet. It's not doing much to me because I already want you so much all the time; I'm sort of used to it."

"Does that mean I don't get to fuck you again later?"

"Oh, hell no," said Lucy. "I'm just giving you a few to get your boner back and then I'm taking you back to my place." Gabby came a fourth time and kept going. "I just want to explain that what I'm about to say, it's not something that's going to wear off after tonight."

I looked at Lucy shyly. "Are you trying to tell me... that you like me?"

Lucy bopped my forehead. "Shut up, nerd," she said. "I'm trying to tell you that, some night when I have you all to myself, everything you did to her?" She pointed at Gabby, which seemed to trigger a fifth orgasm. "I want you to do to me."

"Oh," I said. My dick, I was suddenly aware, was regaining feeling again. "I think we might have to work our way up."

"Well, then, we'll get started over the week."

"I can recommend all of that," said Gabby, whose hand was now off her clit. "A+, would submit again."

"Are you done?" asked Lucy. "Cause if so, that's the under. I win the bet."

"Looks that way," I said. Then I turned to Gabby and growled, "Did I say you could stop?"

Gabby blanched, apologized, and resumed masturbating. Lucy slapped at my upper arm. "That's cheating!" she cried.

As she chased me out of the room I saw something odd. I very clearly saw Lucy, standing in the hallway, duck awkwardly into the bathroom when I walked out of the corner room. Which didn't seem likely, as Lucy was right next to me, holding my hand.

I was too awash in love and sex to make much of this at the time.

FOUR: NOVEMBER'S GONNA BE DIFFERENT

The night was still young, but everyone was a little worn out and hungry, so we pulled Alma off of Siobhan and asked if they wanted to hit up a food truck.

Lucy pulled her Black Widow costume back on and I Cyclops'd myself back up, although my hair was unfixable. Siobhan, for her part, wasn't willing to invest the half hour it would take to bandage her back up; anyway, she'd been responsible for the tearing-off of Alma's costume, so she joined her girlfriend in wearing boring normal clothes out in public. Alma bundled up in a hoodie and sweatpants, but Siobhan, accustomed to the harsh autumns of her native Maine, wore shorts and a Can U Not Talk Sense t-shirt. Apparently counting on the night and the blackness of the t-shirt to cover her nipples, which seemed to be permanently erect under the influence of the amulet.

Halloween fell on a Saturday this year, so it was even crazier than usual. College kids swarmed the streets, most of them drunk and/or high, wearing costumes that were intended either to be sexy or to be unsexy in an ironic, subversive way. I felt comfortably smug about how much better a Halloween I was having than they were.

We got fries, gourmet grilled-cheesesque sandwiches, and sodas that were either orange or black. We put too much pepper on everything because it seemed vaguely festive. Gabby joined us after a while, her skin back to its natural tan after a shower. She was still mostly wearing leather, but more socially acceptable leather, and her amulet was off; she kept looking at me and breaking out into a giggly smile in a way that was hard for me to interpret. She ate without sitting down, and said she hadn't seen Kate since before sunset.

The five of us sat out on the picnic table and talked about magic and sex and the Leftovers until we were all either cold or horny enough to retreat back to the warmth of the dorm.

Lucy and I followed Gabby into the corner room, where she displayed her full collection of fetish paraphernalia. There were things that I didn't have names for and things that I was curious to learn more about. "You can take and use anything you want, whenever," she said, and then nervously added, "including me."

Lucy responded with a nervous thumbs-up and pored over the merchandise, eventually grabbing some rope and a flogger. I kissed the back of her neck. "We're gonna head back to our room," I told Gabby. "Keep an eye out for Kate? I'm kinda worried."

"Yeah," said Gabby.

When we got back to our room, Alma and Siobhan were already naked again and locked in a 69, sprawled perpendicular to the length of their bed, legs everywhere. Alma was on top of Siobhan, facing the door; she looked up from her girlfriend's pussy long enough to shoot me a happy grin. On the other end, Siobhan had to scrunch herself up a little so that she could tilt her head up and access Alma's clit.

"Hey," said Lucy, tossing the rope and flogger aside.

"Hey," said Alma.

"Mmmrf," said Siobhan, patting Alma's ass for emphasis.

"So," said Lucy, squeezing my hand. "I was gonna suck my boyfriend's dick for a bit. Mind if we use your bed?"

"Go for it," said Alma. Siobhan stretched an arm out and patted the sheets next to her affirmatively.

Lucy whirled me around and sat me down on the bed next to Siobhan. Her giant tits were compressed under Alma's belly, and Alma's smaller ones were hanging down to rest upon Siobhan's navel, creating a sort of Taoist swirl of curves. Lucy undid my pants. I was hard, obviously.

Lucy gave my cock a lick. "Ooh," she said. "You taste like... everyone. And coconut." She started sucking my cock with a technique that was a little more aggressive than her norm, clearly inspired by watching me and Gabby. Working with her neck and shoulders, hands by my hips, she took me deep into her mouth at a quick pace.

"Easy," I said. "Don't wear yourself out."

She raised an eyebrow, offended, and then took me into her throat, holding me there for what had to be a record for her before coughing me back up. "The Black Widow does not 'wear herself out,'" she announced in a sultry, adorably terrible Russian accent, and then resumed sucking without missing a beat. I was dimly aware of Siobhan, six inches away, having an orgasm.

Lucy continued to suck my cock with a ferocity and stamina that was new to her. I tentatively began to respond in kind, pushing her down onto me and sporadically facefucking her. After a few minutes and a handful of gags, eyes watering lightly, she gave up. "Hey roomies," she said, patting Siobhan's thighs. "You want a turn on the Chris?"

"Bring it," said Alma.

Heart pounding, I stood up off the bed. To Lucy I said, "Get naked for me?" She grinned and nodded, struggling with the sweat-drenched arms of her jumpsuit. I turned my focus towards Alma's face, which was hovering hungrily over Siobhan's cunt. She opened her mouth and I forced my cock into it.