The Curtain, and Other Oddities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After only a few strokes of Alma's lips over my cock, we both noticed Siobhan had brought one arm down and was pointing urgently at her vulva. I pulled myself out of Alma and scratched her hair. "I don't want to keep your girlfriend waiting," I explained.

"Please don't," said Alma. She pushed herself up into a seated position, still riding Siobhan's face, revealing both of their bodies--two black amulets and four breasts. "You get the bottom half."

I leaned over Siobhan and shoved my cock into her. Alma immediately began to moan, as though some current of sexual energy were running from me through Siobhan into her body. Alma locked her eyes onto mine, one hand on playing with her own nipple and the other with Siobhan's, rocking back and forth across the other girl's face. Siobhan gave off muffled screams, her tits bouncing.

Alma lost balance as she came; she fell forward across the length of Siobhan, diving facefirst back toward her clit. I took that as a cue to turn my attention back to my own girlfriend, who was now naked and lying ass-up across the bed, watching me.

I pulled myself out and walked around behind Lucy. I grabbed her hips and lifted her up to get a better angle on her pussy, and then took her from behind. Lucy moaned. This was her favorite position, and I certainly didn't mind it either; she was nice and tight from this angle and I had a beautiful visual of her ass, back, and neck. Lucy gripped the sheets and squirmed helplessly on the end of my cock while I fucked her with all the energy I had.

Right before Lucy came, she arched up and rested her weight on her hands, maneuvering me as deep into her as she could go. She let off a beautiful, sort of lyrical scream; every muscle in her body went rigid for a few seconds before softening into post-orgasmic Jell-O. She fell forward, my cock sliding out of her, and then curled up in a comfortable fetal position, expressing her contentment through small catlike noises.

I kissed her once on the hip and once on her ankle, and then stepped over to the other end of the bed, where Alma and Siobhan were still sixty-nining. I was on the other end of the bed from where I'd fucked Siobhan a few minutes ago; Alma's ass and pussy were floating in the air, Siobhan hungrily sucking on her clit from below. I gave Alma's ass a playful slap and said, "hey, ladies. How's your Halloween going?"

"Depends." Alma bent her back, arching her exposed pussy up towards me. "You just gonna stand there all night," she asked, "or what?"

I tilted Siobhan's head out of the way and pushed myself into her. It took a couple seconds; Alma's cunt was even tighter from behind, and she screamed with every inch of cock I squeezed into it. The sensation was incredible. I don't know what it must have felt like for her, but I was counting on the amulet to make it a positive experience.

Finally I was as far in as I could go, and started making very slight in-and-out motions while Alma's pussy acclimated and pulled me the rest of the way in. Siobhan, lying on her back right below us, lost her angle on Alma's clit and turned her attention to licking and sucking on my balls. It was overwhelming. I shot a glance back over to Lucy, who was lying back on the bed next to us, gently touching her clit. I wanted her more than anything--more than this, even--but she looked like she still needed a minute, so I kept myself busy fucking Alma.

I made myself stop when I felt an orgasm coming on. I pulled myself out of Alma and gave her a kiss on the asscheek, and then bent down and kissed Siobhan on the mouth. "Okay," I said. "It's been nice fucking you."

"Awwww,' said Siobhan. "Same here."

"You're good friends. I enjoy being your roommate-in-law."

"You too, Chris," said Alma. "Now put the ginger's mouth back on my pussy, please."

I angled the back of Siobhan's head back up to Alma's satisfaction, and then turned to Lucy. "Hi," I said.

"Hi." Lucy lay back across the bed, using Siobhan's stomach as a pillow, framed by her entangled roommates. She'd never looked so beautiful.

"I, uh..." I scratched my head sheepishly. "I saved some semen for you."

She giggled and put a hand between her breasts. "Just for little ol' me?"

"That's right." I leaned over her, resting my erection on her vulva.

"Well," said Lucy. I suppose you'd better give it to me."

So I slid myself inside her. It felt like coming home. There's nothing quite like the missionary position with the girl you love. Especially when there are two other girls creating some sort of Large Hadron Collider of orgasms just behind her head.

I fucked Lucy slowly and tenderly. We were both tired and horny and all-around euphoric. "Did you have a good Halloween?" I asked.

"Mm-hmm," she answered. "Chris, okay, I, um, oh. Fuck yes. I have something to tell you."

"What do you have to tell me, Lucy?"

"And this isn't, mmm, this is another 'this isn't the amulet talking,' thing, okay? It's a, ah, it's a secret. Lean in."

I bent over Lucy as far as I could, still fucking her. She wrapped her arms around me, leaned her lips up towards my ear, and held us there, her breath hot against my earlobe, until just the right moment.

Then she whispered "I really like sharing you with my friends," and I came.

CODA: THE CYCLOPS EFFECT

Five minutes later, Alma took her amulet off and politely asked us to move to our own bed. No one put the curtain back up.

We had just gotten under our own sheets and were well on our way to falling asleep when Gabby walked in. "Hey," she said. "Has anyone used the bathroom on the left near my room?"

Everyone shook their head. "I thought I saw someone duck in there right after, uh, we did our thing."

"Okay," said Gabby. "So that would have been around..." Gabby smiled at me and drifted off into happy memories for a couple seconds before blushing and composing herself. "I think Kate might be in there," she said. "And I think maybe she's been in there all night."

"Shit," said Lucy, getting up from the bed. "I'll go talk to her."

"She wouldn't open up for me," said Gabby. "I doubt she will for you either. But if she's wearing the amulet, she will open up for Chris."

"Yeah she will." Siobhan snort-laughed and then caught herself. "Sorry."

"I'll go," I said, already struggling into my underwear. I felt bad for forgetting about Kate all night. I think I had been hoping to avoid her, because I didn't want to have sex with her and I didn't want to turn her down while she was wearing an amulet.

I kissed the back of Lucy's hand on the way out. "I love you," I said. "Think of me while I'm gone."

"Always," mumbled Lucy. "Love you too."

I knocked on the door to the bathroom. "Kate?" I asked. "It's Chris."

"I know," came a tearstained voice from the other side that didn't sound like Kate. "I start to get wet whenever you walk by. Like a horny spider-sense."

The door opened and I found myself looking at Lucy, in full Black Widow costume. I blinked. "...Kate?" I asked. "Is this a magic thing?"

"Yeah," she said. "It's me. I, uh. I was gonna glamour myself to look like Lucy so you'd fuck me, but then I got guilty and couldn't make the spell go away, so, uh..." She gestured at the bathroom. "I've been in here, crying and masturbating and watching bad anime on my phone."

"I can see," I said. "I'm, um, I'm glad you didn't go through with that whole 'tricking me into fucking you' plan."

"Yeah," she said, laughing sadly. "That, uh... would have been not-cool."

"But I'm sorry you've spent your whole Halloween locked in a bathroom."

"That's kinda my fault."

"I dunno. Here. Can we get these things off?" I reached over her head and pulled off her amulet, and then pulled off my own. "Is that a little better?"

"A little less with the uncontrollable desire," said Kate, after a few seconds. "Yeah. Just, you know... the regular desire. For you and Lucy and, ugh, and Siobhan. I don't need an amulet to be a mess."

"We're all messes," I said. "Can you try dropping the spell again?"

"Yeah." She took a deep breath and the image of Lucy seemed to evaporate off of her. And then she was just Kate again, in a second-rate Black Widow costume. "Yippee," she said. She could see the immediate change in the way I looked at her. This was probably a look she got a lot of. I remembered that I was Cyclops tonight; I could do a lot of damage with a look.

"Well, hey, it's like I said," I offered. "There are two Black Widows. But there's only one you, and only one Lucy. Let's try and keep it that way from now on, okay?"

"Yeah."

"I like the one you. You're my friend."

"I know. You're my friend too."

"Well, there we go." I tossed her an amulet. "Halloween's not over yet," I said. "Plenty of time before sunrise. Maybe things will turn around. Can you go check on Gabby? She's worried about you."

"Yeah," she said, throwing the amulet over her neck. "Sorry for worrying you."

"Sorry for not worrying enough. I'll see you soon."

Kate ran off. I put on the other amulet and went back to Lucy's room. Siobhan and Lucy, in particular, were very interested in hearing what I had to say about Kate and her current location. The amulet around my neck was already starting to glow black.