The Cycle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelprime
kelprime
95 Followers

"I think I could be ok with it. Well... the sun is out and we have time to kill so I'm going to get some sun!" she exclaimed. She obviously felt better knowing that everyone was on the same page.

"K Lexi," Momma said. "We have a bit of editing to do for our work, so we'll let you two enjoy this morning's sun together. We'll probably be done around lunch time, and we can plan from there."

Lexi and I nodded as we typically do whenever Momma hands down her decree. Nothing more to be said on a matter that was already decided after all. I was about to get up and go get my swim trunks, and expected Lexi to do the same. However, that isn't quite what she did.

Lexi stood up. She looked at me with a shy mischievous smile that I hadn't seen before. It was really cute on her, but it made me wonder what she was thinking. She didn't keep me guessing long as she fiddled with the bottom of her shirt, as if she were working up the nerve to do something. Wait. Is she...

Yep. She sure was. She let out a quick breath as if letting go of something, and quickly yanked her top over her head, revealing her glorious tits to her family. This was the first time I saw them naked, even though she rarely wore bras. They were absolutely perfect. They were big DD tits, all firm and perky and had delicious looking pink nipples. I was only slightly aware that I was staring, and felt my hand flex on its own while thinking about how they might feel in my hands.

"Oh my god..." I breathed with the little breath I could muster at that moment. She looked at me and blushed crimson, smiling but looking worried at the same time. I noticed her blush reached the top of her tits, which aroused me for some reason.

"They aren't... ugly or... weird are they?" she asked timidly.

What!? How could she think that!

"Are you serious?" I asked in disbelief. She looked a little confused and slightly scared at this. I quickly explained.

"They're amazing Lex. I can't even... Like words don't work right now. Your tits are perfect!" I managed to get the general idea of my view of them, even if the wording was a little less than sophisticated. She smiled and looked relieved. She brought her hands up and cupped them, which pretty much sent fireworks off in my head and pants.

"Really? You're just saying that to make me feel good aren't you..." she said, gradually getting quieter as if fearing that were true. I could have smacked her. I wasn't about to let her believe she wasn't attractive!

"Hell no sis. If you weren't my sister I would be all over them right now. They look delicious and I can't help thinking what they must feel like. Uh. Not that I... uh... was perving on you or anything..." I lowered my eyes, realizing what I had said. Even if I were complimenting my sis on her looks, I didn't want to gross her out by creeping on her!

"Hey hey don't do that Shane!" she said, pulling my chin up with her right hand. "I know you're not 'perving' on me as you put it. Thanks for that. Uh the compliment I mean." Then she decided it was a good idea to hug me, topless. She threw her arms around me neck and pressed her tits into my chest. Then she felt my cock pressing into her tummy and she realized what her hug may be doing to me. She let go and moved back from me with a shy smile, looking down at my erection. All she said was "oops..." God she was cute.

Then I remembered that our moms were right there the entire time. I quickly looked at them expecting some form of doom to come... They were both just watching with broad smiles. Momma Kara was trying hard not to laugh at my expense, while Mommy Malinda was practically beaming sunshine at us.

"Oh kids, that was adorable," said Momma. She thought it was the greatest thing seeing us being awkward like that.

"Oh shush Kara. It was sweet. I'm glad you two get along so well," said Mommy.

"Right..." Lexi said quietly. "Well I'm off to get some sun then."

"Wait," Momma Kara said. "Aren't you going to finish? You don't want tan lines right?" She said, gesturing to Lexi's shorts.

Seriously?? I'm going to need new pants!

"Oh... right. I guess there's no reason to wear them huh...." Lexi said bashfully. Apparently she had forgotten about them entirely. She was getting red faced once more. Her blushes were so adorable. She looked at me once more and chewed her bottom lip a bit. She seemed to be thinking about something, but it was obvious she was already decided on removing her shorts since her fingers had been working on that already.

I think she was trying to decide on which way to bend over when she was to lower her shorts. If she bent forward, I'd get a nice view of her tits. If she turned around, I'd get a nice view of her ass as she lowered her shorts. She seemed to compromise and looked towards our moms as she lowered her shorts, giving me a nice side view of her tits and her ass. I think I see why she decided on this route... seeing as she also didn't have panties on. She didn't want to give me a full view of her pussy I would guess. I might have came on the spot if she did.

She stood back up, and looked at me for a short second before deciding she didn't want to have a discussion about it this time. She flashed a smile at us and was quickly about to go outside to the lounge area by the pool to get some sun. Momma would have none of that though...

"Hold it there missy," she said in a slightly stern voice that caught Lexi off guard a bit, as she stood like a doe in headlights. "Your brother is going out with you remember? It would be rude to leave before he gets ready like you just did, wouldn't it?" She had one eyebrow raised as if daring her daughter to backtalk her. Lexi wasn't that stupid. She started a small blush as she realized what Momma was talking about and nodded meekly. She glanced over at me as I realized I was put on the spot.

"Wait I thought this was our choice? What happened to no pressure" I lamely tried to weasel out of it. Momma smirked for a second before going back to being stern.

"You sister just gave you her trust. What kind of brother would you be if you didn't return that trust?" she asked with a slight serious tone indicating she wasn't just saying that to get me to play along. She meant it. I sighed, defeated.

"A shitty one, I expect. Sorry sis, I shouldn't even have hesitated." I said. She smiled and nodded at me, indicating she was fine with it.

"Well here goes nothing," I said. I didn't do shy like sis did. I knew the result so I just went for it. I took my shirt off and thought I heard a slight hum from our moms direction. Did one of them just "mmm" at me? No matter. I looked at Lexi for a second and saw her looking at my torso. Guess she was liking the show too huh. I unbuttoned my jeans and yanked down my pants and my boxers at the same time. I was trying to do it fast to get it over with with the least embarrassment. However I think it had the opposite effect, as my cock went down with my pants and flopped back up and hit my stomach after clearing them. I heard three simultaneous gasps.

I looked up and around, see all three of them starting wide eyed and open mouthed at my hard cock...

"....um... why is everyone... uh... staring so much?" I asked, genuinely surprised by this much attention. I expected to be laughed at or mocked over getting naked, maybe blushes and hidden glances from Lexi. What I got were three looks of amazement. I was starting to get very nervous.

Momma was the one to speak first. "Wow. Didn't know you were packing heat like that big boy," she said in a slightly different voice than I am used to. It reminded me of sex scenes in movies.

"What?" I said stupidly. I wasn't catching on at that moment. Probably still mind boggled from what was happening. Mommy spoke next.

"Baby, she's saying you have a huge penis," she said as she tried to look me in the eyes but couldn't help looking back at it.

Oh. So it's just big is all. Ok then.

"Ok. Is that a big deal?" I asked, not really having any experience using my cock for anything but masturbation. Momma laughed at this.

"I'd say it's a BIG deal," she said with a grin on her face. Guess I walked into that one. "How big do you think it is Malinda?" she asked Mommy. Mommy slapped her arm a little less than playfully.

"He's not our toy to measure hun. Although... have you measured it before, Shane?" she asked. Apparently she wanted to know too. She just was trying to make me feel less awkward I guess.

"Uhm. No I haven't. Should I have?" I asked, not knowing a guy's measurements anyway. Mommy just smiled.

"Would you like to?" she asked with a glint in her eyes. It was Momma's turn to slap Mommy's arm.

"You just gave me shit for asking and now you're offering to measure him yourself!" she exclaimed in mock anger. Mommy smiled mischievously.

"Can you blame me? I've never seen one that size before..." she seemed to be remembering every cock she'd ever seen at that moment as her eyes glazed over a bit.

"Well. Uh, I guess it would be good to know the size in case something like this happened again..." I said, trying to rationalize this situation. Our moms faces lit up and they looked at each other, all smiles.

"I'll get a ruler," said Momma. She was gone and back in like 10 seconds flat.

Where the hell did she find that so fast?

She walked up to me and looked at Lexi, who had been looking between each of our faces for a moment here and there, but was obviously still staring at my cock. Momma smiled and pulled Lexi's chin up to look her in the eyes. Lexi's eyes were wide as she realized she had been obviously caught staring.

"Would you be a dear and measure your big brother sweetie," she said to Lexi. It was worded like a question, but it was obviously not a question. Lexi took the ruler and looked at me, blushing once again and hesitantly moved her hands toward my cock.

Is she going to touch my cock??

She tried to put the ruler next to it without touching it, which was a little awkward. Momma wouldn't allow that though.

"You're going to need to make sure it doesn't move Lexi. Hold it with your finger and thumb to keep it from moving," Momma told Lexi. I personally didn't think this was necessary and thought Momma was having too much fun with this. I looked over at Mommy and saw her smiling with a knowing look.

Ya, Momma is definitely just messing with us now.

Lexi did as she was told and timidly touched the middle of my shaft with her finger and thumb, trying to 'hold it still'. That resulted in my cock pulsing up at her touch and she nearly flinched away. After a second she went back to trying to measure it. She held the ruler appropriately and checked the number at the end of my dick. She looked up at Momma.

"It's around nine and a half inches Momma," she said in awe. Momma's eyebrows rose.

"Wow. That is some serious firepower you're packing Shane. You better be careful with that so you don't hurt anyone with it. And I'm not joking, that would be a challenge for most if not all women," Momma said without any hint of a joke in her voice.

I'm that big? Maybe this is a bad thing after all...

"I don't want to hurt anyone!" I said in alarm. "I'll just keep it to myself then if it'll hurt a girl that much..." I was serious too. I hate causing pain.

"Oh honey," Mommy Malinda said, coming around the table to give me a hug. She brushed against my dick while doing this, which I don't think was an accident. It reflexively spasmed and I realized Lexi was still holding it. "You don't have to avoid it altogether. You just have to be careful and make sure she is really ready and go slowly. I'm sure you can do it and any girl would be blessed to have such a caring man with such a huge cock fuck them till they couldn't walk..." Mommy had started using a husky tone and her eyes were a bit glazed towards the end of what had started as a pep talk. What the hell. I almost laughed at her change of thought in mid-sentence. But then Lexi squeezed and I let out a moan instead.

"uuhhhnn..." I had moaned from Lexi's grasping hand... All three looked at me, then my dick. Momma started laughing.

"Lexi dear, let go of your brother before you get him too worked up to walk!" she said and Lexi let go and gave a sheepish smile.

"Sorry Shane..." she said and stood up again. Now we were both naked and things had gotten rather curious in our dining room. I also noticed that Lexi was rubbing her knees together and biting her lip.

"It's ok Lex. Are you ok?" I asked, not realizing what she was doing. She looked up in surprise and realized she wasn't being as secretive about her current state as she thought.

"Um ya I'm ok. I'm going to go hop in the pool now though. See you out there." She said and she practically ran out of the house. I heard a splash a second later.

I thought the pool was more of a 5 second dash away from the house... Huh.

Momma and Mommy started laughing the second Lexi was out of the house. I looked at them with a confused look.

"What?" I asked. They laughed a bit more then Mommy answered.

"She was getting aroused like you were Shane. When a girl gets horny they get wet and sometimes start moving their legs around. She was trying to hide it and you practically called her out on it!" she finished and they both laughed again.

Oh... Man I'm a jerk

"I should apologize to her..." I said quietly, looking out the door she left open.

"You can if you want. I don't think she was offended though," said Momma.

"Go have fun with your sister. We have some work to do, big boy," Mommy said, looking down at my dick as she finished. They looked at each other and giggled, and left the room to go work in their study.

Jeez. They're some crazy women.

I walked out of the house following Lexi to the pool. She was swimming up to my end when I reached it.

"About time big brother," she said and smiled up and me, looking at my cock for a second before looking at my eyes.

"Hey," I said. "Since when do you call me Big brother anyway?" I asked. She never used to say big or little before brother.

"Since I found out you were huge, of course," she was smiling ruefully now. Obviously she was talking about my dick.

"Jeez. Are you girls going to keep talking about my dick all the time?" I asked, even while I was staring right at her tits which only caused my dick to get harder. She laughed.

"Excuse me? You're looking at my tits right now bucko!" she said.

Well, true enough.

"Alright alright fine. You ready?" I asked, changing the subject faster than she could keep up.

"Wha-" she began as she realized what was happening as I jumped into the pool. "Ahhhhhh," she had made some sort of girly scream as a tidal wave smashed into her.

"Oh you jerk I'm going to get you for that!" she yelled as she chased me around the pool. We played a few games, raced around the pool, and started to mellow out a bit when it happened.

We were wrestling to see who was better with water physics when I accidentally grabbed her tits. Once my hand had cupped them it automatically grabbed and squeezed them.

"uuhhhnnnnnn..." she moaned reflexively before she even realized what had happened. Then her eyes went wide and she looked at my hand and looked at me. I realized what I did and retracted my hand quickly.

"Sorry Lexi. I didn't mean to do that, I promise!" I was almost panicking. She calmed down fast though and tried to reassure me.

"It's fine. It felt nice anyway," she said, just a little bit shyly.

She liked it? Wow

"Anyway, time to get some sun," she said, as she hopped out of the pool. She didn't realize it but I saw her pussy for just a second at eye level. I am pretty sure I didn't see any hair.

Shaved bald huh? Somehow that suits her... Wait what am I thinking omg stop stop.

"Ok. Well I guess I'll get a tan too," I said, trying to play it cool. We went over to the lounge chairs and she laid down head first into one and stretched a bit.

"Lexi. You're going to burn if you don't use sunblock," I reminded her.

"Oh dammit," she said. "Can you do it? I can't really get my back and I really want a tan..." she was almost pouting. Shit. She could get me to just about anything with that look.

"Ok fine. I don't want your beautiful skin to burn so I'll do it." I said.

Wait I just said... shit

"You think my skin is beautiful?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me. I could tell this meant something to her so I decided to keep with it.

"Definitely. You have really smooth fair skin. You're stunning..." I said. I opening the cap on the sunblock and squirted some on her back. She smiled from being complimented like that. Worth.

I put the sunblock down and put my hands on the middle of her back. Slowly I started spreading the sunblock all over. Eventually I got it everywhere and should have been done, but I was enjoying her skin too much. She didn't seem to mind or wasn't aware of this as she didn't say anything as I keep rubbing her back. Then I got a little bolder and started to give her a massage. I rubbed into her a bit more and worked her muscled until they felt softer.

"mmmmm that's so good..." she she said dreamily.

Well I guess that's that. She likes it

She kept making little groaning and moaning sounds as I worked from her lower back to her upper back, slowly turning every muscle into puddy. When I got to her neck I felt a warm and wet hotness, and nearly let out a groan myself. I looked down and realize that reaching up close to her neck had my erection poking at her pussy lips. Now I had a dilemma.

Should I stop, readjust and make it obvious what the issue is, or just not go up to her neck?

I decided to avoid her neck. I started working back down, but she didn't approve.

"Hey keep going. I was looking forward to a good neck massage..." she said with a little disappointment in her voice.

Dammit. I'll just have to be really careful. It'll be fine.

So I slowly worked up to her neck again. She "mmm"d a sound of approval as I got to the start of her neck muscles. I tried to angle my hips so my dick would not go forward as I went forward to reach her neck. I felt the hot wetness again and knew I was dangerously close to her. Her next moan was a little more excited sounding, and I couldn't tell if she knew what was happening with my dick or not. But I did just get a good hold of her neck and started turning her muscles into putty, so I wasn't too sure. Then I reached a bit further to get the last bit of the front of her neck, and the strain on my back became too much. My hips stopped listening and went back to their normal position, thrusting my dick forward just a little bit. A little bit was enough. I felt the head of my dick slip, or more like pop, into my sister's wet hot pussy.

Oh god...

"uhnnnnnnn"

"uhnhnnnnnnnn"

We both moaned at the same time. Then I froze. Her breathing didn't change and she didn't react.

"Lexi?" I said, seeing if she was ok. She didn't reply. I looked closer and realized she was breathing deeply like she had been before I slipped.

Oh wow, she's asleep!

I felt incredibly relieved as I realized she moaned unconsciously and didn't realize I had slip in her pussy lips a bit. I slowly slipped off her and she gave a lighter little moan that was actually pretty cute. I decided to pretend that didn't happen since no harm was done. No penetration occurred, just unexpected prodding. I put some sunblock on myself and took a nap in the chair next to me. I dozed off in no time...

The air smelled of gunpowder and blood. All around me were my comrade's screams of agony after being shot in an ambush. I was one of the few that didn't take a hit, but we were in no position to get to the wounded and help them. It was very likely that they were going to die soon. I was likely to die with them. I took a breath, and leaned out around the tree I was using as shelter to line up a shot with my rifle. I fired and I heard a cry from the area I had aimed at. I smiled, knowing I had gotten a little payback at least. I loaded another shot to see if I could bring anymore of the lobsters down before I would join my men in death. I turned from the tree once more, lined up the rifle, and I heard the blast. Or, a blast rather. I hadn't pulled the trigger yet. Or had I? The pain in my chest suggested the truth, but all I could know was the ground trying to swallow me up...

kelprime
kelprime
95 Followers