The Cycle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelprime
kelprime
95 Followers

"yes please..." she managed to squeak out as I started to pull back out. This time I didn't hover while at her entrance, I just went right back in. She was moaning almost nonstop as I was moving inside her.

Seems she can handle it. Let's crank it up!

I started pulling almost as far out as before but not quite, as I really wanted to start giving her a good fucking. I pushed into her faster and pulled out faster, pistoning in and out harder and with more urgency. I thought she was going to lose it with the crazy sounds she was making below me, but she then started to move her hips in rhythm with me, making the impacts harder against her cervix.

"FUCK YES SHANE FUCK ME BRO OH MY GOD!" she was throwing out obscenities in between moans now, which spurred me on more. I started fucking her as if she couldn't be broken, slamming into her with abandon. I felt my balls tighten and the heavenly feeling of an impending orgasm.

"FUCK SHANE I'M COMING AHHH COME SHANE COME!" I felt her start her own orgasm as she just started screaming a single pleasure sound and her pussy became a violent machine squeezing at my cock.

"Fuck I'm coming too uhnnn" I couldn't take it anymore and pressed into her as hard and deep as I could, balls slapping her audibly as they drained. I fired rope after rope of hot thick loads straight into the deepest parts of my sister. I easily overflowed her capacity and felt it squirt out around my dick and leak down her ass. I pulled back a little bit to make room for more as I had just a little to give. Soon I was spent and I rolled over next to her as she lay there with occasional tremors and panting, both of us covered in sweat. But we were both smiling and we turned to look at each other.

"Happy birthday, lover," I said. She laughed an out of breath laugh.

"Happy birthday to you do, lover, my brother... my so big brother," she closed her eyes at that and smiled wider.

"So how was that sis? I know I couldn't ask for more than that ever, but I would definitely want more of it!" I said, meaning every word.

"Oh my god... I can't even describe to you what you did to me. I loved it so much that I may have to have you to it to me a whole lot more..." she said. Then looked pensive for a moment, looked at me and said "well, not now. I don't think my plumbing can handle being snaked again for a while."

At that we both laughed. She rolled into my shoulder and draped herself across me once more.

"Is this position going to be our new thing?" I asked.

"mmm sure is. It makes me feel safe and loved all at once. And I can tell when you're ready for some fun since it turns you on too," she said, smiling wickedly at me.

"Well shit. All of that in one package. How can I complain?" I said, smiling back at her.

"You can't!" she said and winked at me.

We ended up taking a nap there for a little while. Unfortunately for me I had another nightmare, but our moms woke us up before it got too far along. We woke up with the two sniggering like schoolgirls as they looked at us. Lexi got red real fast. I felt a bit proud myself.

"Looks like you know how to use that cannon, eh boy?" asked Momma Kara, smiling widely looking at our spent genitals.

"I would think to ask Lexi that. How about it sweetie?" Mommy Malinda asked Lexi.

Lexi blushed fiercely but smiled. "He's like a god moms. I couldn't really tell you."

"Oh hoh, high praise from your woman there Shane. You must know how to wield that thing after all!" Momma said, never tiring of her teasing. I just smiled and squeezed Lexi.

"Aright well you two get cleaned up. It's about time for dinner and birthday cake," Momma declared. The two left us alone and went to the kitchen.

"Well. That was rather easy. I guess they did know huh?" I said to Lexi, who was slowly turning back to her fair skinned self.

"Ya, I thought they did. I guess we weren't exactly sneaky," she replied.

"Ah well. That just makes things easy I guess. Let's get cleaned up for some dinner," I said.

"K, let's shower then," Lexi said.

Oh? That sounds fun.

My thoughts must have been obvious on my face because Lexi took notice.

"Oh no you don't. Washing up only. I can't handle anything more than that right now!" she said but she was smiling at me.

"Ok fine. Let's hurry," and up to the bathroom we went. We showered with only minimal groping and fondling here and there, which was an accomplishment. We got dried and went down for dinner.

"How's this for birthday dinner?" Momma Kara asked. They had prepared a few of our favorite foods rather than just one.

Man do these two know how to please.

"Looks great moms. Let's eat, I'm starved," I said as we all sat down. Our moms chuckled a bit at that.

"I bet you are," said Mommy as she looked at us. Lexi blushed again, causing me to stare at her lovingly. Which of course our moms saw and had to point out.

"Oh damn look at how he just adores you Lexi!" Momma Kara said. Lexi looked at me looking at her and blushed even more, but leaned over and gave me a kiss anyway.

"Ok let's eat!" Lexi said. She was hungry but also wanted to stop being the center of attention for the moment. I found that cute too.

We finished eating and Mommy Malinda brought out our cake. Me and Lexi both noticed that it looked an awful lot like a mini wedding cake. We looked at it, then at each other, then at our moms. They smiled at us like nothing was wrong, but had that glint in their eyes.

"Real subtle, moms," I said at them and they busted out laughing.

"Oh honey it may be a bit amusing but we mean it with the best intentions. We would support you two being together no matter what," Momma Kara said.

"No matter what," echoed Mommy with a smile.

I looked over at Lexi and she looked at me. We smiled together and decided to cut the cake all wedding style. It was horribly lovey dovey, and I loved every second of it.

"Thanks for the cake moms, but I'm super tired now," I said, even ending with a yawn.

"Me too," Lexi said. She looked over at me. "So, your bed or mine?"

I was a bit dumbstruck at that. I hadn't really thought about it until that moment that we would probably be sleeping together now.

"Well... How about we try them both out over a few nights and see which we like more?" I offered, trying to sound like I knew shit about women. Which I didn't.

"That sounds like a good plan. Let's start with yours though. I have always wanted to come sneak in anyway..." she stopped as she realized that might be a hugely embarrassing confession if she kept going.

"Right, well night moms. And thanks for everything. Best moms ever," I said, and meant every words.

"Ya, what he said. And then some," Lexi said, obviously bushed and lacking words at the moment.

Our moms beamed at us and have us hugs and kisses. We went up to my room and snuggled up in my bed. She took her new favorite position, laying her left arm and leg over me while her head rested around my chest and shoulder area.

"I love you, lover, sister."

"I love you, lover, big brother."

It was all as perfect as perfect could be. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

And then the nightmare came...

kelprime
kelprime
95 Followers