The Cycle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelprime
kelprime
95 Followers

I woke up with a loud yelp, startling my sister who was kneeling next to me. She had a very worried face on her as I was panting and sweating, still in between the death of that soldier and realizing who I am. She was saying something to me I realized.

"Shane! Shane! Calm down it's ok. I'm here brother, it's ok." She was patting my head and speaking softly, trying to calm me down. It was working.

"Lexi?" I asked stupidly. She humored me and nodded at my question.

"I'm here Shane. It's all ok," she said and it looked like she was close to crying. I was back to realizing what was going on and decided I needed to alleviate her concerns.

"Thanks Lex. I'm ok now." I managed to smile at her and breathe normally. She still looked concerned.

"Are you? What happened? I was so worried!" she apparently couldn't remain soothing anymore and was starting to panic herself. That wouldn't do.

"Hey hey I'm ok. Come here," I said and I pulled her onto the chair with me and hugged her. She snuggled her head on my chest with her left arm and leg draped over mine. If it weren't such a crazy moment I might have realized how erotic this position was. But that wasn't what this was about.

We laid there for a while until she looked up at me.

"Was that like the nightmare you had this morning?" she asked me, still having a concerned look on her face.

"Kind of. It had the same intense realism and the same kind of things going on. But it wasn't the same. Different setting and things happening. But it still felt incredibly real..." I said, trying to wrap my head around it.

"What happened in your dreams? You haven't said anything on what it was about..." she seemed afraid to ask. I don't blame her.

"It's really weird... This morning it was like I was some guerilla war soldier in some wilderness area. I knew I was in a war and that I was around enemies. Then some bombs came down from the sky and killed me, and I woke up..." if it sounded as weird as it did to me she might think I was crazy...

"Oh Shane that's terrible..." she said, snuggling me more. "And odd. Why a soldier? Were you playing that Call to Arms game too much last night?"

Hah. That's adorable.

"That isn't its name sis. And anyway no, I didn't play anything like that or watch any movies or read any books like that. I have no idea why I dreamt that and more importantly I don't know why it felt as real as your breasts on my chest right now..." and I realized what I said.

Wow my mouth just doesn't know how to shut up does it.

She seemed to hesitate a moment when she heard me talk about her tits, but she was more concerned about me still.

"What about this dream? How was it different?" she asked.

"Well the first one felt like... more modern I suppose. Like it had airplanes, bombs, and a semiautomatic gun and I was worried about claymores... It's scary how real this shit is. Anyway, this one wasn't like that. I was one of a few in a group that was ambushed and I was the only one able to fight. But all I had was this single shot rifle with terrible accuracy that took forever to prime for a shot..."

"You had a musket?" she asked with incredulity evident in her voice. "Like a colonial?"

"Ya, one of those. And the people I was shooting at were wearing red and I thought of them as lobsters..." I said as I recalled what was happened.

"No way. The british army? You had a dream you were fighting in the revolutionary war?" she sounded like she didn't believe me again.

"Uh. Ya. Weird huh?" I said lamely.

"How did it end this time? She asked meekly, almost expecting the answer.

"The same. I got shot in the chest by one of them. And I tell you want that felt real and so did the whole dying part and... well it was very real." I realized I wasn't helping her concern with telling her I felt like I had died.

Stupid asshat you're not supposed to make her worry!

"Oh Shane that's terrible!" She really was crying now. I felt her tears.

"Hey hey no it's all ok now. I'm fine there's no need to cry." I said as I held her and she put her left hand on my right shoulder and got closer. After that we both just laid there a while enjoying each other's comfort and the sunshine on us.

Huh. I wonder if we're going to get burned.

As I wondered this I heard Momma yell for us to come get some lunch. I looked down at Lexi as she looked up at me.

"So I'm starving. You?" I asked

"Ya. Crying really works up my appetite." She said and smiled. We laughed a little and got up.

We walked into the dining room together. And we both stopped, dumbstruck.

There before us were a couple platters of sandwiches for the four of us to eat, but that wasn't what had surprised us. What had caught us so off guard was that both our moms were completely nude!

They were both standing behind their chairs, politely waiting for us to come in for lunch. They started laughing when they saw our shocked open-mouth bug-eyed faces.

"What, you thought you two were the only ones to feel the breeze today?" Momma Kara said with her teasing voice. I was still trying to get over the way their tits jiggled when they laughed.

"Oh come now dears, let's eat," said Mommy Malinda as if their nudity wasn't even a thing.

Well shit. Tits and ass everywhere. Who am I to complain? Not that I can touch or anything...

"Um. Right. Let's get some grub sis." I said to Lexi. She liked to follow my lead. She found it easier than trying do it on her own, so she nodded and followed me to the table. We all sat down and grabbed some sandwiches for our own plates.

"Thanks Moms for the food." I said to our mothers. They both smiled happily at the gratitude.

"Ya. Great birthday service," Lexi said, with a bit of a joke with the service part.

Our mothers laughed at this.

"No problem sweetie. Anything for our babies," said Mommy.

We all finished with our food and relaxed a bit. Then we had some planning to do for the rest of our day.

"So, now we've all had our morning time. What do you two want to do for the rest of the day?" Momma Kara asked us. We really hadn't thought too much about it.

"Well, if we wanted to go out we would have to get dressed. And I am kind of liking this whole no clothing thing..." said Lexi, a bit shyly.

"Ha! Did you hear that Malinda? We have another nudist in our midst!" exclaimed Momma. She was obviously thrilled to hear that.

"I did indeed hun. That's great that you like it Lexi. I'd say we chose our birthday present pretty well," Mommy said with a smile.

"We could watch a movie or something together. We haven't done that in a while," I suggested.

Lexi's eyes brightened at that, and we all knew I had chosen well.

Lexi and I led the way through our living room, into the next room. Momma Kara went and made some snacks for us while Mommy Malinda set up the home theater for a more bed-like seating arrangement. Ya we have a home theater. Told ya we had some money. Anyway, what I mean is that she folded the comfy chairs into what was more like a couple long chairs that you could lie in or sit up against the back. Really cool customized seating we had.

Momma came in with a couple bowls of popcorns, some hot chocolate, and various bags of candy for movie time. We were getting very spoiled today. She even had multiple types of popcorn!

We popped in the movie, some film I've never heard of before that Lexi wanted to watch, so being the 'big' brother I allowed it. We all got comfy, which ended up being our Moms sharing a bed chair lounge, and me and Lexi sharing one. Lexi assumed the position she had when we were by the pool. It was pretty comfy and we kept each other nice and warm. Not that it was cold, but hey who's complaining. The movie was particularly long, creeping close to three hours long. It wasn't bad but it wasn't my cup of tea.

After that movie was done we took a break and refilled our supplies, and other various things you would do in between movies, and came back together for another one. This time it was my turn. I wasn't going to pick something they wouldn't like though, that's just not me. So I chose something that had romance and comedy. It also happened to have sex in it, not that I chose it for that.

Near the end of the movie things got pretty sexy. Like, full out nudity and sex kind of sexy. I felt myself get hard and poke into Lexi's stomach, which I think she enjoyed. She kind of pressed into me it felt like, and she definitely didn't pull away or even comment on it. And I could tell our Moms were getting bothered as they were getting rather clingy and touchy with each other.

"Uh, sorry kids. Thanks for the family movies but I think we're going to go be indisposed till dinner," said Momma Kara as she grabbed Mommy Malinda's hand and they scampered off to their bedroom upstairs.

Well that wasn't obvious at all.

Somehow this only made me and Lexi hotter knowing that they were going to go get freaky and they knew that we knew. I felt Lexi's wetness between her legs on my leg and she started pressing it on me lightly. I'm not even sure she realized she was doing it. She gradually did it harder and more frequently until she was grinding me. When they movie finally stopped she realized she was doing it. However she didn't stop, she just slowed down a lot and looked at me with hungry eyes.

"Hey Shane, do you think we could have what they have?" She asked, her eyes full of hope and hunger.

"Our moms?" I asked, not sure exactly what she was asking. She smiled.

"Them too. But I meant the movie. Those two will be together forever and love each other. That sounds like heaven to me. And if I were to have that with anyone, I could only think of sharing that with you..." she finished, looking up at me with a bit of fear in here eyes.

What? She thinks I would reject her? Not even with a gun at my head...

"Lexi, if that is what you want, then we can have that," I said as I looked into her eyes. She looked at me with amazed eyes.

"Really? You're not just saying that or thinking with this are you?" she asked, as she grabbed my dick and squeezed it.

"oohhhh-nnnhnngg" I groaned at the sudden stimulation. I was not expecting that at all.

"oh Lex. I wasn't --uhhh- expecting that. But no, I wasn't thinking with that when I said that. But now I'm totally thinking with that," I gasped the last bit out as she squeezed me again.

"I want you... I want you to want me... I want us. Can we do this?" she asked as she started pistoning her hand up and down my cock.

"Fuuuuuuck," I moaned. " Yes, we can. We've loved each other as more --uhhh fuck- uh, more than siblings for years now anyway haven't we?" I think she liked that answer as she jacked me harder.

"Yes Shane. I think our moms knew, with this whole nudity thing. Ohhh I can hardly wait, I want you in me!" she exclaimed. She started to actually climb on me too, as if she were going to go for it right there. I wasn't going to let her though, not like that. I'm carrying a lethal weapon after all, right?

"No Lexi. We have to get you ready first. Remember what our moms said? I'm huge to them, and they've had us. You haven't had anything more than fingers! We have to get you relaxed," as I was saying this, I was slowly switching our positions to having her on bottom looking up at me, while I leaned down to her pussy lips. She let out a little whine of need as she felt my breath near her wetness but I hadn't touched her yet.

"Please bro, do it. Get me ready so I can feel you in meEE!" she finished with a squeal as I licked her pussy from bottom to top. She raised her hips a bit involuntarily at this new stimulation I was giving her. I smiled and decided to go a little slower. I kissed her thighs and worked my way towards her pussy again. I stopped at the last bit of her thighs and gave her a quick nibble with my teeth. She squeaked as she jumped a little, followed by a lustful moan.

Oh? She likes being teased with bites eh?

I moved passed her pussy to her left thigh, at which she gave a little unhappy sound. She didn't complain anymore when I started teasing her inner thigh again. I pretended like I was going to bite her again and she sucked in a breath in anticipation. She was confused when I didn't nibble her and was about to make an inquiry when she found out what I was doing.

"Shane what are... ohhHHH!" I had faked her out to get her off guard, and went to her pussy for a quick lick. She bucked against me trying to impale herself on my tongue. I dodged and gave her outer lips a kiss. She moaned in frustration as I continued to tease her. She was really wet now and almost to the point where I thought she might have an orgasm.

Almost... what else can I do to get her there... wait I know.

I sat up and moved up her body, planting kisses along her tummy and ribs as I went. At first she was slightly unhappy that I left her pussy, but she was gaining anticipation as I came closer to another area of interest. I kissed her round tits in circles around her quarter sized pink areola, getting her worked up and wanting more. Then I slowly licked the areola in circular motions, teasing her nipples. This got a few gasps and a moan from her. Finally I had enough myself and sucked her right nipple. This made her arch her back in a wordless moan. She really liked that. I suckled on her right nipple until she let her back go back down and she let loose the moan she wasn't letting out all that time.

"OHHHHHHH shit Shane I'm going to come if you keep that up!" she said rather loudly. I smiled around her nipple.

You say that like I don't want you to.
I switched to her left nipple and sucked it like the right one. I grabbed the right nipple and squeezed her nipple as I sucked her left one. This really got her going as she thrashed a bit and made nonsensible noises of pleasure.

Now to finish her!

I grabbed her right nipple and pinched it, and gave it a light twist. At the same time I gently bit down on her left nipple. I knew this was going to really get her!

"OHHHHHHHH MY GOOOOODD SHANE OH MY GOD AHHHHHH FUCK!" she practically screamed as she arched her back and shook all over.

Man she sure goes crazy when she comes...

After a few moments of her spasms like a madwoman I let go of her nipples, at which she gave a little whimper. I licked her right nipple to perk her up a bit and she gave a small gasp and looked at me. Her eyes looked very happy and had a come hither look to them.

Well, I can do that.

I move up to her mouth and kissed her tenderly, like a lover should. Then she started giving me a tongue war, which I gladly accepted. We battled for dominance in each other mouths for a while until she was rubbing against me again, apparently ready for more fun. I stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes.

"I love you, Lexi," I said to her. She smiled.

"I love you too, Shane," she replied to me. Then she turned her happy smile into a mischievous grin.

"Now, are you going to fuck your sister, Big brother?" she bit her lip after saying that and grinded her soaking pussy up against my shaft for emphasis.

Oh my god that was so hot!

"Hell yes sis!" was all I could think of. I lowered myself back into position, my dick right in front of her pussy. It took a few attempts but I got it against her opening and pushed in just enough to know it would go in if I kept going.

She looked at me with a little bit of apprehension.

"This is going to hurt isn't it..." she said, a little less eager sounding.

"I'll do my best to go slow and make sure I make you feel good," was about all I could say without saying 'yes'. That seemed to be a good reply as she took hold of my neck ant brought me in for a kiss.

Hmm this would be a good time...

I gently but firmly pressed against her, causing her kiss to become a moan into my mouth. I stopped, making sure I held true to my word of going slow. I made no progress at all, but I wouldn't risk hurting her. I moved back off her just a little, which she gave a little whimper of discontent to. I gave her a peck on the lips as if to say it was ok, and slowly went back to pressing on her. She smiled and half moaned half sighed as I pressed against her.

Oh my god she is so tight! I can't see this not hurting her!

Again I pulled back, but this time she didn't complain as she knew what would come next. I leaned back in, getting a better angle than last time. I did this another time and found that I couldn't get it to go in without pressing hard.

Oh, that must be...

I looked at her, she looked at me. She bit her lip, and nodded. I liked that idea, so I bit her lip for her which made her moan again. I moved back just a little bit for some momentum, and then moved back in with more weight than I had previously. I felt the resistance and kept on with the pressure, even though I hated the pain I would be causing her.

"Oh ow ssssss" she gasped as I felt the resistance give way and I pressed passed it. Then I held still to let her get passed the pain.

"Are you ok?" I asked, hoping I didn't cause her too much pain.

"sss ya I'll be ok... just give me a second here..." she said with a face like it hurt more than she was saying. I decided to help her get over the pain with a hands on method. And by that I mean my hands on her tits. I grabbed both and started massaging them gently. When I started to get a response from her I gently pinched her nipples, causing her mouth to do an O shape.

"Are you ready?" I asked, making sure I wasn't just assuming and she actually wasn't ready.

"I think so. Just go slow," she said, with her face more lustful once more.

I pressed in again, and it felt more like it had resistance but not the same blockade kind as before. It went in slow but sure. I pulled back a bit and then went in again, drawing more moans of satisfaction from her.

"Fuck... you really are my Big brother. You have a monster dick!" she said in between a moan.

I think I like this talkative side of her. Hmm

"Oh ya? Tell me what you're feeling in your tight hot pussy," I said, trying to get her more into it.

"Ohh that was hot. Your big dick is stretching me like I was made just for you. It's filling places I didn't even know where there before! OHHH!" she stopped talking to moan more as I pressed in a bit harder, urged on with her sex talk. I pressed in one more time and felt myself hit a wall just as my balls grazed her pussy lips.

Wait, wasn't I like almost 10 inches? How can she take that much on her first time? Jeez! Impressive equipment I guess.
"ohhhhhh my god ohhh OHHH fuuuuck FUCK FUCK! Press in again do it just like --YESSS!" she was saying as I figured out she likes to feel me against her cervix. I smiled knowing that.

I pressed against her cervix and felt her pussy clamp down on me, making me moan in surprise. Then she spasmed under me and I just kind of went along for the ride. After a moment she stopped writhing so much and eventually stopped shaking too. I took this moment to give her another kiss.

"mmmmm" she moaned at the perfect kiss for the perfect moment. I broke the kiss and looked at her. I gave her my own mischievous smile and she kind of tilted her head a small amount, which I found adorable. She soon found out what I was up to.

I pull back to the opening of her lips, almost out but not all the way.

"Ohhhh I feel so empty all of the suuuuhhh!" she stopped complaining as she no longer felt empty at all. I moved back into her all the way in from her entrance, steadily without stopping until I hit her cervix.

"OHHHHHHHH uhhhhnn fucking god that's good..." she moaned.

"Yeah? How about a bit more, and faster?" I had to ask. I wasn't sure she could handle it.

kelprime
kelprime
95 Followers