The Cyclists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

I sat up and watched while Kate gushed like a fire hydrant in Giulia's face. Giulia did her best to drink as much of it as she could. Apparently, Giulia was a squirter as well as I heard Kate's surprised yell as Giulia unleashed a torrent of her own. The two lay together for a few moments until Giulia rolled off Kate away from Julie and I. After a few minutes, Kate got up on her hands and knees, crawled over to me and lay atop of me. She kissed me deeply with lots of tongue and I could taste Giulia on her lips and tongue.

Giulia laughed and said, "I hope you like my taste as much as I liked yours! You were yummy as I sucked your cum out of Kate's pussy!" Kate and I started laughing as did Giulia and Julie. "Julie, I would suck Reg out of you too, but I need to get cleaned up and ready for dinner before Daniele gets back. She got up on her hands and knees and crawled over to Julie and kissed her deeply and then over to Kate and I where she gave Kate a deep passionate kiss and a peck on the lips for me. "I promised Daniele there would be no other men than him, but women are another matter!" With that she stood up and sashayed her incredible ass back to her room and shut the door.

The three of us lay on our bed trying to collate our thoughts into a coherent mass. I was a little freaked out that I had fucked our roommate as I watched my bride to be in a 69 with another woman. Kate once again lowered her face to mine and kissed me lovingly. "Reg? I want you to know that I love you more than ever right now. Thank you for indulging me and letting me play out my fantasies with Julie and Giulia. I hope you don't mind, but I want to have more sex with them. It was almost as wonderful as having sex with you. It satisfied me in a different way and is something I want more of. Are you okay with that?"

I smiled and said, "I'm fine with it. It really turned me on to watch you with Julie and Giulia both. I want you to know that I really enjoyed having sex with Julie. However, if you don't want me to, I won't do that again."

Kate smiled and said, "It would hardly be fair for me to have sex with her and ban you from it. Besides, I love Julie and I can't wait to be able to watch you two have sex together."

Julie rolled over close to us and said, "I would love to have sex with both of you! I about melted when you kissed me Kate and Reg's cock sent me over the moon! I never got off with Dick Head!"

"Well," Kate started, "I feel and, probably, look like a drowned rat. Let's all shower together and start our new relationship!"

Dinner that night was very interesting. Daniele told us to meet him at one of the restaurants at our hotel. Apparently, Daniele and Giulia keep no secrets from one another because she told him, in great detail, about how she seduced Kate and then walked in on us while I was fucking Kate as she ate Julie and then how she managed to get Kate in a 69 and ate the creampie I had left. Daniele smiled and asked her to clarify a couple of points. When Giulia had finished discussing our mini orgy, Daniele handed Kate, Julie and I our passes for Inter Bike. "The show opens at 9am and you should come as soon as it opens," Daniele said. "I have something really great to show you at our booth and the earlier you go through the show the more loot you'll collect."

When we had finished dinner we all returned to our rooms and wished each other good night. As Kate, Julie and I stripped our clothes for bed, Julie said, "I, kind of, got the feeling that Giulia has had trysts with many other women by the way Daniele reacted to her story."

Kate replied, "Yeah, I got that impression. I wonder if Giulia lets him play with the other women? I get the impression that she doesn't. Oh, well, I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow!"

We had gone to bed pretty early so we woke up pretty early. We went downstairs for breakfast and had a half an hour to kill before the show opened, so we went to our room and brushed our teeth. By the time we had finished it was 9 so we all went to the hall where the show was. The credentials that were hanging around our necks said we were representatives of Bianchi and we were waved in without any problems. We were handed a map as we entered so we each studied ours looking for the Bianchi area. It wasn't too far, so we hurried over to see what Daniele was alluding to last night. As we turned the corner, we were all facing a giant-sized picture of Kate in her victory salute. Bianchi was spelled out above her head and below her it said, "A bike for all champions!"

Kate stood and stared at herself with her hands at her mouth. Julie was jumping and clapping with glee! When Kate, finally, got over the shock we walked up to the booth. When Daniele saw us, he cried out, "There you are! I want you to meet some people!" He beckoned us to follow him as he led us to a private area behind their booth. We walked up to some men who were talking amongst themselves until Daniele interrupted them. He said something in Italian that I didn't catch and then the whole group of men walked over to us with huge smiles. We were introduced to the CEO of the company, the president of US operations and several other executives.

The CEO asked Kate what she thought about their new ad campaign and Kate replied, "I'm a little overwhelmed! I never expected to see a 10-foot tall me!"

Everyone laughed and the CEO then said, "If there is anything we can do for you let us know. I was hoping that you would be able to join us at our booth and greet customers."

Kate thought for a moment and then said, "I'll do it on one condition, if you'll set up a bike like I got for my roommate Julie here." The CEO said, 'consider it done'. Julie was taken over to a fitting jig that they had brought to the show and was run through and had her measurements entered into a computer. Kate asked, "Does Marco set this bike up like he did ours?" When Daniele nodded, she walked up to him and whispered into his ear. Daniele smiled and said that it would be no problem.

As we wandered out front to the main booth, Julie pulled Kate into a hug and said, "Oh my god! Thanks for the bike! Why didn't you ask for money or something more for yourself?"

Kate kissed Julie's cheek and said, "I don't need anything else and I wanted you to have one of these wonderful bikes."

As I looked over the booth, I noticed and equally large picture of Fausto Coppi opposite of Kate's picture. I had to smile seeing my Kate on an equal footing with the 'Campionisimo' Fausto Coppi! I whipped out my phone and took some pictures. Kate was parked in a chair behind a table with a pile of posters, like the one I got, and several sharpies. She was asked if she would sit for several hours and then she was free to go. I pointed out to Julie that you could see her in the background, so Kate, Daniele and Julie focused on the picture. Kate asked Julie to sit with her as Daniele and I strolled through the booth, which was quite large.

"Before the crowds get too big," Daniele started, "I just wanted to check with you that the 3 of you were okay about Giulia and what happened yesterday. She has always had a thing for beautiful women and she was hit really hard by Kate in Milano. All she talked about for days was that she hoped she would see Kate in Vegas. I hope you aren't too freaked out my friend."

I laughed and said, "Kate was the same way after that dinner! I think that was the first time she was turned on by a woman. When we got home, all of a sudden Julie had the same effect on her and then yesterday she got to live out her fantasy with both of them. I found it to be incredibly erotic watching Kate with both women. I promise you that I didn't touch Giulia and never would, but I do have to say she was quite a sight naked!"

Daniele laughed and said, "Yeah, I have never had an urge to stray because, come on, who's going to measure up to her?"

A few minutes later, Giulia showed up looking fantastic as she walked up to us to kiss her husband. She, also, gave me a hug and a 2-cheek kiss. She said good morning and then wandered over to the table to greet Kate and Julie and sit at the table with them. Pretty soon the hordes began descending on the booth and I could see Giulia pointing to the big picture and then to Kate as Kate signed autographs on the posters. The three women looked like they were having a ball as they laughed and shook hands with people. It dawned on me that Daniele may have thought I had taken the picture so I informed him as to who had taken it and that they may want to get permission to use it. Daniele thanked me and called the phone number I gave him. After a short conversation, Daniele informed me he got the rights to the picture for $500...a steal!

When Kate was finally relieved from her duties, she, Julie and I walked around and took in all of the booths. We were all stunned by all of the gadgets and geegaws people were trying to sell. Most of it was absolute crap and some of it may have appealed to 1% of the cyclists in the world. All in all, we had a good time and came away from the show loaded down with posters, riding caps, key chains and dozens of other items. I took Kate and Julie's picture with Eddy Merckx, Roger De Vlaeminck, Sean Kelly and Fabian Cancellara!

When we had finished our tour, we returned to the Bianchi booth and Kate was asked if she would reprise her role the next morning. As we were leaving, Giulia told Daniele that she thought she would return to their room as well. As we walked, Julie was next to me and Kate and Giulia were in front of us arm in arm. Giulia was whispering into Kate's ear as they walked and I could only guess what that conversation was. Giulia went into her room while Kate, Julie and I went into our room. Kate then turned to me and said, "Giulia asked if I could join her in some debauchery. Do you two mind if I do that?"

Julie said, "Why are you asking me? I think it's mostly up to Reg."

Kate replied, "I'm asking you because I care about you and I don't want you to think I'm abandoning either of you. If you want, I'm okay with the idea of the two of you making love. I think that is only fair."

Julie smiled and asked, "Really? I can have sex with Reg again? This day just gets better and better! A new bike and now a roll in the hay! I'm, kind of, liking my role as first alternate!"

We all laughed. Kate then hugged me and asked, "So, Reg, do you mind? I never want to hurt you."

I kissed her and replied, "I'm fine with you and Giulia. As long as we don't keep secrets or hide anything, I'm fine with you loving Julie and Giulia. I love you and want what is best for you." Kate then kissed me deeply and then turned to Julie and kissed her deeply as well. Kate then knocked on the adjoining door and walked in when it was open.

Julie and I looked at each other and kind of chuckled. She then said, "I realize this may be really weird for you. If you don't want to have sex with me, I will understand. I just want you to know that I think you are the greatest person I have ever met. Well, you and Kate both, actually. You have been so kind and generous."

I pulled Julie into a hug and kissed her deeply. We hadn't kissed before and I discovered I really liked kissing this woman. We stood and let our tongues wrestle around while we rubbed our hands all over each other. When we broke the kiss, I said, "Julie, you are right! This is really weird, but I really like you and would love to have sex with you. Let's take a shower and then go from there."

We both undressed and then climbed into the shower. We both enjoyed rubbing our naked bodies together as we soaped each other up. As we were about to finish our shower, Julie asked, "Reg, will you have anal sex with me? Kate told me that she loves it when you fuck her ass and I have always been curious about it."

I looked into her eyes and said, "I like it too, actually. Sure, we can have anal sex."

Julie smiled and said, "Oh good! If you will leave me to clean-up, I will be back out in a few minutes."

I frowned and asked, "Clean-up? We just got out of the shower."

Julie laughed and said, "I need to give myself an enema to clean out my inside. Kate said that that is very important, so nobody gets sick. Kate said she really likes it when you lick her back there, so I want to get really clean so you will lick me!"

I smiled as it dawned on me that every time Kate and I had anal she took an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom. "I get it!" I said and then I dried myself off. "Do you know where the lube is?" Julie assured me that she did. I repaired to the bed and waited for Julie to finish her cleaning tasks. As I lay there on the bed, I began to get hard in anticipation of what was to come and what I was imagining Kate and Giulia were up to. This trip was turning into quite the sexual romp!

Finally, Julie emerged from the bathroom. When she saw my erection, she asked, "Is that for me?" I assured her it was as I pulled her onto the bed an into my arms. We kissed passionately for quite a while as we ran our hands over each other. Julie's body felt very nice as I rubbed my hands over her breasts, ass, thighs and arms. Julie had taken a hold of my cock and was stroking it lightly.

After a while, I broke our kiss, looked into Julie's eyes and said, "Based on past experience, I don't think I will last very long if we have anal sex before I have at least one orgasm. Would you mind taking me in your mouth until I cum? I will be able last longer later if you'll do that, I'll be more than happy to return the favor."

Julie smiled widely and began kissing her way down my body. Her damp hair tickled my torso as she made her way down to my steel hard penis. When she arrived at her destination, she kissed the top and then began licking me all over. "Your cock is so much nicer than my ex's!" With that she got up on her knees and then took me deep into her mouth. Julie ran her tongue all around my length as she sucked. She bobbed her head up and down slowly as she worked her wonders on me.

"Oh god, Julie! That feels so good!" I moaned. I looked down my body at Julie and I saw a woman who was really enjoying herself. She was totally absorbed with the pleasure she was giving me. She began taking me as deep as she could and then lifting her head and raking her teeth along my length. I shivered as the sensations sent jets of electricity through my body. It didn't take long until I felt my orgasm begin to build in my loins. I cried out, "OH FUCK, JULIE! I'M GOING TO CUM! I'M CUMMING!"

I grunted as my ejaculate shot from my groin into Julie's eager mouth. Julie didn't appear to swallow, but seemed to let my cum build up in her mouth and seemed to savor it. After a couple of pulses, she began swallowing with a smile and a dreamy look on her face. When my orgasm had finished, Julie swallowed everything I had produced and then licked my cock in an effort to get it all. When she was finished, she lifted her head and released me with a pop like a champagne cork. She giggled and said, "I knew your cum would taste good! I hope I get many more opportunities to drink you down!"

I laughed and sat up in order to pull Julie into my arms. I made an effort to kiss her, but she pulled back saying, "I haven't rinsed my mouth yet!"

"You don't need to rinse your mouth. Come on, kiss me!" I said.

"My ex always made me rinse out my mouth after he came in it," Julie replied.

"Well," I said, "I'm not your ex and the taste of my semen isn't going to kill me!"

I held her in my arms as we began kissing again. I rolled her on her back and then began kissing my way down her body. I took extra time to suck on her engorged nipples and bite them lightly garnering moans from Julie. After a while, I moved down lower and feasted on Julie's succulent pussy. She spread her legs wide and held her inner lips out for me as my tongue delved into her sweetness. I plunged my tongue into her vagina and lapped up the dew that was being exuded from her. I licked up and down her slit and, after a while, extended my reach to her anus, causing Julie to moan loudly and writhe around.

Finally, I moved up a bit and concentrated on Julie's clitoris in an effort to bring her to quick satisfaction. Her clit was considerably larger than Kate's was and as I began to lick it, Julie moaned and pulled the hood back using 2 fingers. I took her clit between my lips and began sucking it while I ran my tongue over it. Julie grabbed my hair with her other hand and pushed me into her while she raised her hips. She was moaning very loudly and within a couple of minutes began cumming, shaking and shivering. I didn't relent and was rewarded with 2 more orgasms before she pulled me off of her with my hair.

We kissed again for quite a while until Julie asked, "Can you fuck my butt now?" I said yeah and told her to get on her hands and knees. She handed me the bottle of lube as she lay her head on the bed and reached back to spread her ass cheeks wide. I was wondering why Julie kept spreading things with her hands when she moaned, "Lick my ass, Reg!" I let that thought go and leaned down and began licking Julie's anus.

I licked on and around her rosebud for several minutes before I started pushing my tongue into her. Julie was enjoying all of the attention I was paying to her backdoor because she was muttering, 'yes, yes, yes', over and over again. I was rock hard again as the thought of penetrating Julie's cute butt had me fired up. I sat up, after a while, and began the process of lubing her anus and stretching the muscle. Each time I added a finger, Julie would groan and mutter, "That's nice!" After a while, Julie said, "I think I'm ready now."

I pulled my fingers from her backdoor, slathered my erection with lots of lube and then, slowly, began to press into Julie's fanny. As expected, Julie was very tight as I just got the head of my cock past her anus. Julie emitted a, sort of, hiss, so I held still after my initial penetration and told Julie to let me know when I should push in more. After 30 seconds, or so, Julie rasped out, "Okay, a little more." I pressed forward until I got another inch in and then paused again. We proceeded like this until I was buried all of the way in Julie's bowel! "Oh Reg! You feel so big in my ass and feel really good too! I think you can start, you know, fucking me now!"

With Julie's approval, I slowly withdrew from the depths of her ass until just my tip was inside of her and then pressed back in slowly. Julie groaned loudly as she hissed out a 'yesssss'. I continued this slow tempo for quite a while and, after a bit Julie begged me to pinch her nipples as hard as I could. So, I leaned over Julie's back, grabbed her nipples and began pinching them as hard as I could and a few moments later, Julie had her first orgasm. When her climaxed eased a bit, Julie said, "Reg, fuck me harder now!" I began thrusting into Julie harder which caused her groans to get louder and the feelings I was experiencing to become more intense. Again, after several minutes, Julie had an orgasm that was more intense that than the last one.

"OH, FUCK! FUCK ME HARDER REG! FUCK ME HARD!" I released Julie's nipples, grabbed her hips and began pounding into her ass like a man possessed! We were both sweating hard from our exertion which caused Julie's back and ass to shimmer in the light. I looked down and was entranced by the sight of my cock pistoning in and out of Julie's anus, much like I had been with the same sight with Kate. Soon, Julie cried out something incoherent as she had, yet another, orgasm. I wasn't close to another climax yet, thanks to the blow job that Julie had given me earlier, so I continued plowing in and out of her ass over and over and over.

Finally, Julie's tight ass began to take its toll on me and my orgasm began welling up in me quickly. I told Julie I was going to cum soon and after a few more thrusts, I buried myself as deeply into her ass as I could get and flooded her bowel with my spunk. Julie groaned loudly as she felt my discharge fill her colon, while I grunted with each pulse of my climax! When I had finished, I fell to my left pulling Julie with me. We lay on our sides gasping for air trying to recover from the physical effort we had made. After a while, I whispered to Julie, "Are you okay?"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers