The Cyclists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie sighed and said, "I'm great, Reg. That was the most intense, wonderful, glorious and unbelievably incredible experience of my life! I have never had orgasms like that!" Julie turned over to face me, so I hugged her to me and kissed her deeply. She then continued, "I know you love Kate and, truth be told, I love her as well. But, I confess that I love you too. The two of you have shown me more love than I have ever had during the course of my life and I will be eternally grateful for that."

I looked at Julie and saw tears begin to well up in her eyes, so I hugged her and said, "Please don't cry! You break my heart whenever you cry."

Julie smiled and said, "I love you so much! These are tears of joy, you silly man! You and Kate are stuck with me forever!"

After a little while we nodded off and slept for several hours.

I was awakened by Kate lying on top of me and kissing me. I smiled when I saw her beautiful face and asked her, "So? Am I going to lose you to another woman?"

"Understand this now," Kate exclaimed, "You will never lose me to another woman or man for that matter! I love nobody as much as I love you! I may like sex with Giulia and Julie, but it's you that I love and want to share my life with, well, you and Julie!" Kate giggled with this last bit and then kissed me deeply.

I hugged Kate tightly and when we had broken our kiss I said, "I love you too and I know you will never leave me. So, how was your time with Giulia?"

"My god, Reg," Kate answered, "That woman is so passionate! She did things to me I couldn't believe. But, it was different. Nobody can make me cum like you do. I, honestly, wished you were with us because my orgasms with her weren't as intense or satisfying as the ones with you. That having been said, I really enjoyed my time with her. I was thinking that we should invite them to visit us sometime to ride with us in Portland. I really like Daniele as well and Giulia loves him very much."

All of a sudden, my stomach let out a low growl which caused Kate to giggle and ask if I was hungry. Since I hadn't eaten since breakfast and had exercised very hard with Julie, I was, indeed, very hungry. Our chat had roused Julie from her sleep and when Kate noticed she was awake, she rolled off of me and pulled Julie into a hug and gave her a deep kiss. Both women groaned loudly as they embraced and I began to get hard with their demonstration. When Kate felt my cock prodding her back, she broke her kiss with Julie and said, "Let's eat first and then we will take care of your libido!"

The rest of our stay in Vegas was fun. Kate spent a good deal of time in the Bianchi booth with Giulia and Julie. The three women had fun and created quite a bond. I spent a lot of time with Daniele and lent a hand when needed. The 5 of us went on a nice long, but leisurely, bike ride on the Monday after the show. Kate and Giulia didn't reprise their day of love, but did become very close friends. Kate extended an invitation for their family to visit us in Oregon in the future. When we parted, there were lots of tears and hugs as we drove off.

We had been driving for several hours when Julie started laughing. Kate asked her what was so funny and Julie replied, "We were in Las Vegas for what, 5 days? In all of that time I didn't gamble a single cent!" Kate and I started laughing as well as it dawned on us that we hadn't gambled either.

We had decided that we would spend a night in Klamath Falls, so that we could ride up to and around Crater Lake. In the morning we parked at Mazama Village and then the three of us began the climb up to Crater Lake. It was a long, steady climb, but for me it felt good to do a hard climb. The road around the lake was fairly challenging as well, with lots of ups and downs. Kate and Julie both had smiles plastered to their faces as they gloried in the view, fresh air and the hard ride. We stopped at the Crater Lake Lodge to have some lunch and to refill our water bottles before we plunged back down the long descent back to our car. Since there was nobody around, we changed out of our riding clothes in the parking lot. Kate laughed and said, "I feel like such an exhibitionist standing in the parking lot stark naked like this! I, kind of, like it! Maybe I'll just ride home naked in the car!"

Julie laughed and said, "I dare you!"

Kate laughed and said, "I'll do it if you will Julie!"

"You're on! The first one to chicken out has to be the other's slave for one whole day! Okay?" laughed Julie.

Kate giggled, "You're on! Be prepared for day of servitude!"

Both women climbed into the car as naked as the day they were born. I was laughing at the situation and was wondering who was going to cave first. We had been driving for a while and saw that I was going to need to get gas before we got home, so I said, "Okay ladies, your first big test is coming up...I need to get gas!"

They both looked at me with panic in their eyes because they know, in Oregon an attendant has to pump your gas. They were going to have get dressed or tough it out. Finally, Kate said, "How about a temporary truce in the gas station?"

Julie smiled and said, "No truce! If you get dressed I win!"

Kate grimaced and said, "Okay no truce!"

Julie frowned because Kate called her bluff, so now both women were stuck either being naked or one giving in to avoid embarrassment. I pulled in to a gas station in La Pine and asked the guy to fill it up. As he took my card, he caught an eye full of Kate sitting in the front seat. He stood for several seconds staring at my fiancé until I reminded him to go pump the gas. Once he had the fuel flowing he decided to clean my windshield, especially the passenger side, slowly. Once he had finished the windshield he moved to Kate's side window. I figured he hadn't noticed Julie yet and I think she had figured that out as well as she began smiling. So, in an effort to make Julie as uncomfortable as Kate was I lowered Julie's side window which caught the attendants attention. He looked in the window and was surprised to see a second naked woman in the back seat. Julie's face got red as the attendant stood at the window and began talking to her.

Julie, to her credit, decided that she would answer back. "I bet you've never seen a naked woman sitting in a car before, let alone 2. So, what do think? Do you like Kate, that's Kate in front, or me better?"

The attendant's face turned bright red and just a he was going to answer the pump nozzle release went off as the gas tank was full. Like a well-conditioned animal, the attendant immediately returned to the nozzle and pulled it from the car. As the kid was waiting for my receipt to print, I wondered out loud if I should have him check my oil. Both women stared daggers at me and Kate said, "If you want to have sex again this decade, I suggest you abandon that idea immediately!" I laughed!

When the kid came to my window with the receipt, he said, "I think you are both very beautiful! Thanks for making my day!" I laughed again, rolled up Julie's and my window and hit the road.

After several miles, Kate said, "That wasn't so bad. Actually, I, kind of, enjoyed that, it made me pretty horny!" Julie replied with a 'me too' from the back seat.

"Well, don't look at me I have to drive!" I said.

Kate sat for a minute or so and then muttered 'fuck it' and then climbed into the back seat with Julie. She asked Julie, "Pick a number between 68 and 70."

Julie smiled brightly and said, "69! You can be on top!" In an instant, Kate sat her pussy on Julie's face and then dove her own face into Julie's muff! The aroma of excited women began to permeate the inside of the car and between that and all of the noise the two were making I had an erection of massive proportions! When the two had finished pleasuring each other, Kate decided to remain in the back with Julie as they held each other. After a while, Kate said, "I really like road trips this way! Sorry you got left out, Reg!"

We finally pulled into our driveway as Kate cried out, "Home, sweet home! I guess it was a draw, then."

Julie said, "The tie breaker is walking into the house. If that doesn't break the tie, then we have to unload the car naked."

Kate thought for a moment as Julie got out of the car and casually walked to the front door in the nude. "Fuck," Kate exclaimed! "Being seen by a kid I will never see again is one thing, but parading naked in front of the neighbors is another! Fuck!" Kate then slipped on her sweats as we began unloading the car.

When Julie saw that Kate had put on sweats, she cried out, "VICTORY IS MINE! Name the day you want to be enslaved, wench!" Kate laughed and said Saturday would be the day. When we had the bikes in the garage I told Kate and Julie that I would go to our local bike shop the next day and buy fenders for our old bikes in order that we could ride during the winter. Kate and Julie both said that they didn't have rain gear in which to ride, so I said we would buy that as well.

The next day I purchased fenders for our bikes as well as rain gear for the two girls. As I was putting the fenders on our bikes, a FedEx truck pulled into the driveway and dropped off Julie's new bike. I decided to re-assemble it before telling Julie that it was here. It was about 2:30 when I went into the house and said, "I feel like going for a ride. It would do us good, come on." We all changed into our riding clothes and went out into the garage. When we were all in there I said, "Oh, by the way Julie, this came for you today," as I pointed to her new bike.

"OH MY GOD!" screamed Julie. "It's beautiful!" She was checking her bike over when she saw the printing on the top tube, "To Julie, with love from Kate." Julie pulled Kate into a hug and began bawling, "Oh Kate! I love you so much!" Before long they were both crying as they held each other. Finally, when their tears ebbed, we were able to go for a ride. We stayed in town but wanted some good hills to climb, so we headed for Happy Valley. Some of the roads from our house to Happy Valley averaged at a 10-11% grade. We ended up doing about 30 miles of either up or down hill. When we got home, Kate asked Julie what she thought. Julie had a wide smile and said, "A big fucking ditto!"

Kate's slave day was pretty amusing. Julie gave her a t-shirt with holes cutout for her breasts and said that the t-shirt was the only thing she could wear all day. The shirt was fairly short, so Kate ass and pussy were on display all day. Every hour on the hour Julie made Kate eat her to orgasm, until after the seventh time and then she made Kate suck me off every 2 hours. At the end of the day, Kate complained that her jaw was so tired she wasn't sure if she would be able to brush her teeth!

With autumn comes the rainy season for Portland and with that our nice new bikes were shelved for our old ones with fenders on them. The three of us managed to ride about 100 miles a week and more if the weather wasn't really bad. The scenic highway was gorgeous with the changing leaf colors, but could be slippery in the wet. We managed a couple of rides up Larch Mountain before it was closed off due to snow.

Kate got a call from her parents with an invitation for us all to their house in Longview, Washington for Thanksgiving. I hadn't met Kate's parents yet, so I was a bit nervous. When we arrived, we had some gifts for her parents. After Kate introduced me as her fiancé and Julie as our roommate, she gave her Dad his presents and her Mom hers. "Dad, open the little one first and then the bigger one." The smaller box contained the Madonna medallion from the Ghisallo church. He looked at it not knowing what to think until Kate told him where she got it. He was aware of the Ghisallo, so he understood why she got it for him. When he opened up the picture of his daughter standing with his hero, Francesco Moser, he nearly broke down in tears. "So, Dad do you see what Checco is holding in his right hand? That's the same medal that's in your hand! I got one of those for Reg, Julie and myself, but that's the only one that Checco touched!" Her Dad looked at the medal in awe after that.

Next, Kate told her Mom to open her gift. Her Mom looked at the picture with a quizzical look in her eyes until Kate said, "Mom, that is a picture of me when I won the Oregon State Road Race in September!" Her Mom said, "Wow honey! I'm very proud of you!"

We had a nice dinner with all of the usual Thanksgiving items. I helped Kate's Mom with the dishes and then, later, sat and answered 101 questions about the pro peloton from Kate's Dad. The question of Kate's and my wedding came up and Kate told her folk's we were inclined to just go to the Justice of the Peace for a quiet civil ceremony. Her parents were good with that, especially because they couldn't afford to pay for a full-blown wedding.

As we drove home, I told Kate that I really liked her parents and found her Dad's interest in bike racing pretty interesting. Julie then asked, "So, when do you think you'll get married, any time soon?"

Kate laughed and asked, "Are you in a hurry?"

"No," Julie replied, "I was just wondering."

Kate then turned to me and said, "My schedule is open. What do you say Reg?"

"Name a day and I'll be there! There isn't anything I would rather do than marry you!" I replied.

Julie then said, "I declare this Monday your official marriage day. Additionally, I volunteer my services as your witness! Any objections?"

Kate and I both laughed and shook our heads.

On the designated Monday, the three of us took the light rail downtown, bought a marriage license and were married by a county judge. We had lunch at a sushi place and then wandered around downtown a little. On the way back home, Julie asked Kate, "So, are you Mrs. Spaulding or are you still Ms. Anderson, or are you Mrs. Anderson-Spaulding?"

"I really hadn't thought about it," Kate replied. "Reg, do you have an opinion?"

"To me, it doesn't matter what you choose," I said. "Frankly, I think the whole idea of the woman changing her name is rather archaic. To me you are Kate Anderson, but if you want to be Kate Spaulding then that's fine too."

Kate thought for a few moments and said, "Okay, I think I will remain Kate Anderson. I was just thinking of all of the things I would have to change like my passport, driver's license and so on. The thought was paralyzing considering all of the bureaucratic nonsense and hoops I would have to jump through. I hope you don't mind Reg. Any children we have will be little Spaulding's, though."

The night of our wedding, Kate said that she wanted to do what we did the night I proposed, what she called the 'three-hole trifecta'. That meant I was going to fuck her face, pussy and ass in that order. She went into the bathroom to 'prepare herself for her wedding night' as I waited naked on our bed. Julie decided to spend the night in the guest bedroom in order for us to have our wedding night to ourselves. When Kate emerged from the bathroom she was a vision of beauty with a very transparent white flowing dressing gown on. She was naked underneath and looked incredibly sexy. I got out of bed, walked up to her and hugged and kissed her with all of the passion I possessed. We stood in the middle of our bedroom for 10 minutes just kissing.

"Reg, you are the best kisser I have ever known," Kate said when we had broken our kiss. "I think I could spend a whole night just kissing you, but that night isn't tonight!"

I laughed and said, "Let me know when that night will be and I'll be ready! By the way, you look so sexy right now. I love this look!"

As we got into bed, Kate dropped her gown to the floor as we lay together kissing some more. After a while, Kate said, "Reg? Thank you for marrying me today. You have made me very happy and I want you to know that I love you more than I have loved anyone before."

I smiled as I looked into Kate's eyes and said, "Thank you for marrying me as well. I'm really happy you got that flat tire that day. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!"

We lay in bed soaking up our love for one another until Kate said, "Reg? I'm really horny right now and I want you to do unspeakable things to my body! I want you to fuck my throat like you did in Milano. Thank you for shaving your pubes, by the way! After you cum down my throat, I want you to eat me until I cum, gushing all over your face, and then I want you to fuck me from behind in my pussy for a few moments and then I want you to fuck my ass hard and without respite! I want you to fuck me until I scream for mercy, but show me no mercy and fuck me until you fill me with your cum! Now get up and make this a night to remember!"

Since we had been through this before, I knew what Kate wanted and I knew I wouldn't break her. She enjoys a bit of pain and I knew not to worry about it. So, I got off the bed and let her come up to me on her hands and knees with her face level with my aching cock. She licked me for a few seconds, getting me moist enough to slide into her throat. When she was ready, she looked up at me and began taking me deep into her mouth. I placed my right hand behind her head and pulled as I thrust into her throat!

The feeling was different from her pussy and ass. As I pounded into Kate's face, I reached around with my other hand and grabbed a handful of titflesh and began squeezing hard. Kate was moaning loudly as I squeezed her tit and then pinched and pulled her nipple as hard as I could. I switched hands several times to give Kate's tits equal opportunities in pain. Before long, however, the stimulation of her throat was getting to me and I filled her mouth with my goo. Kate loved my spunk and would hold it in her mouth for quite a while before swallowing sometimes...this was one of those times.

I pushed Kate over on her back, climbed onto the bed and then dove face first into her waiting vagina! She was soaking wet as I licked her smooth pussy. I loved her taste and smell as I rubbed my face into her. After a while, I ran a couple of fingers into her vagina as I sucked on her clitoris. Kate was groaning loudly and writhing around with pleasure as I ate her. I then thought, maybe another finger would be good, so I worked my ring finger in with my index and middle finger. As I added the third finger, Kate spread her legs wider and cried out, "MORE! GIVE ME MORE!" So, I added my fourth finger and this caused half of my hand to penetrate her pussy. Kate was humping into my hand as she grunted and then she squirted. My hand was soaked with her girl cum as she cried for, "MORE!"

I decided that, since I had half of my hand in her vagina, more meant my whole hand! I moved my thumb into my palm and pressed my hand forward. Kate was crying out, "OH YES! OH, FUCK! FIST ME, REG! FIST ME!" I moved my head back so I could watch my hand slowly sink deep into Kate's pussy. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and wasn't sure what to do next until Kate screamed, "FUCK ME WITH YOUR FIST!"

I pulled my fist out of her pussy most of the way and then pressed it back in causing Kate to squirt a massive amount this time. As her vagina stretched out it became easier to fuck her with my hand as I began to fist her with a pretty quick tempo. After three more orgasms, Kate screamed for me to fuck her ass! I pulled my very wet hand from Kate's pussy as Kate flipped over onto her knees. She reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks wide as she cried out, "FUCK MY ASS NOW, REG!" Her anus was gleaming with her girl cum as was my hand, so I wiped my hand on my cock, positioned myself and as I was just about to push forward, Kate cried, "JUST SHOVE IT IN, REG AND HAMMER MY ASS!"

I'd never seen Kate this wanton before. It seemed that she got more and more libidinous as our relationship progressed. Not that I was complaining, I'm not! I really love it that she let's go of her inhibitions because the sex just gets better and better. So, as Kate progresses I just follow and reap the rewards.