The Cyclists Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers

Anyway, I shoved my cock into Kate's ass as directed and began pummeling her anus as hard as I could. Kate was crying, 'YES! YES! YES!' every time I rammed into her. At one point, she turned her head to look at me and all I saw in her eyes was pure unadulterated lust! I was as lust charged as Kate was and was trying to hold off cumming as long as I could as I savored the pleasure I was deriving from our fornication. But, too soon for me, my cock erupted and spewed the contents of my balls deep into Kate's belly as I grunted with the release. I rolled off to the side of Kate and lay on my back as I gasped for air and pretty soon, Kate lay on top of me as I held her tight. We kissed for a few minutes and held each other in silence until we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with Kate still on top of me. I really loved it when she did that and wished she would do it more often. I noticed the covers had been pulled over the top of us and then noticed the sounds of Julie's breathing. I smiled knowing that Julie had covered us when she knew we were finished with our love making and that she hated sleeping alone. My movements roused Kate and caused her to wake up as well. I whispered, "Good morning. Did you sleep well? You'd best whisper because Julie is asleep still."

Kate smiled at me and said, "Good morning. I always sleep well when I sleep on top of you. Did you sleep well?"

I hugged her then kissed her and said, "I did. I'd love to do this all morning but I think my bladder is about to explode! Oh, by the way, I love you!"

Kate laughed as she rolled off of me and into Julie. Kate then said, "Well, go relieve yourself so we can begin our married life together!

Kalavo
Kalavo
827 Followers