All Comments on 'The Daemon's Tale Ch. 05'

by ArcherxLewis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

as always 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice. well balanced

you are a good author have you ever submitted anything to a publisher? i hope you well write more with this setting maybe introducing some of the other races you mentioned. this world has a lot of potentail. please excuse my bad spelling

ArcherxLewisArcherxLewisover 13 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Archer Lewis here...this point of the story is roughly 1/3 of the completed series, and I just wanted to thank all the readers so much for your views, comments and votes. I hope to continue writing about Gabriel for some time yet. If the response to the rest of this story is half as amazing as it has been so far I will be delighted.

In answer to a reader's question, I have never submitted work to a publisher. I've recently committed to four more years of intensive study towards a doctorate level psychology degree and for now, at least, writing is my hobby and escape but nothing more. After that, who knows what the future will bring?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
i love it

brilliant story, eagerly waiting for more

ladybug71ladybug71over 12 years ago
Great....

story!! Please keep up the writing of it, as it has been a long time since you posted this chapter. Good luck in your schooling, too!!

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
Sequel please!

Oh how I love stories like this....

You're writing is of top quality and has the making of a writer and could be published an be sold for quite a price.

I hope you make it through and finish your four years of schooling!

I also hope you continue writing and continue this story for it is a wonderful story and could be made into a novel if you a bit of time into it and send it to a publisher and find or make a cover for it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous