All Comments on 'The Dancer Ch. 03'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Hiding a gay story in loving wives

You have to be kidding. What dribble!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
love?

If this is love, I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I hate wimps

You're not that bad of a writer. It's the subject that is very tasteless for me. My gut tells me that this story could have been a winner if you had taken a different angle to the same story. Even a fantasy needs to have a plausibility of this really could happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i finally undestand why

men who share their wives are gay.but want to hide it by pretenting to want to share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
whatever happened to the author of beverly and i

your story telling ability has eroded over last few efforts

i have read many erotic stories on the internet and your beverly and i series ranked right at the top. ever since then i seldom finish the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Addicktion to Dicks Drowns All Respect

anyone may have had for this teenage writer whose mind has gone GAY with sorid pain as binder. Maybe diminished capacity with a demeaned or pathetic thrown in.

Kinda like your true colors writer. Your sick mind doesn't grasp much reality if you found this one handed effort exciting. It wasn't erotic or sensual and didn't belong on this catagory but you knew that didn't you sicko.

Time to get out and get some help as even the jaded sicko's don't like the trashy smell of your tripe anymore - see comments and scores little sick one.

Sad - A shame as you have some talent but lack the ability to control the subject and depths you think are cute and exciting - you did it to yourself . Grow up / Get help!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
downhill

Started out good went downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
new job title-pimp

with friends like yours,who needs enemys.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More humiliation!!!

I would like to see both humbled and put down more. One or both with a collar and leash and led around on the leash, or forced to do pony rides, or having a whip to give them both more pain which they both get off on. They both need be humiliated and abused MUCH more and having to thank their used to be friends and their now accepted masters. I always like a wife forced to show their slavedom to a client in order to get a huge deal for his friend at the expense of the husband and for the client to abuse the husband and/or wife in public or in front of the business they work at. I especially love to see MILF, in their thirties or forties put through their paces by teenagers to whom they have been exposed. I also love to see husband and/or wife have to get on their knees to be pissed on.

Did I mention that this is one of the hottest stories I have ever read?!!!! PLEASE DO MORE, A LOT MORE. This is already an extremetly HOT story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Interesting

Love a cum eating husband xoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fantastic !!!

Your story was fantastic.Although my wife has had twelve different guys and one young nephew fuck her that was nothing compared to your story.I would loved to have had four guys fuck her as in your story.As in your story my wife did have a guy with a super size cock take her up the ass and once it was in she loved it even though she had beads of sweat all over her face.DON'T take any notice of the people who put your story down, Until they've had another guy fuck there wife they don't know what there missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well, this chapter isn't as hot

Because of the husband's behavior. If this series continued, another chapter could very well have included sissification of hubby. And I NEVER say that about cuckold characters who others complain are behaving in a gay manner.

But sadly, at the end of this, he is trying to act like the real men, pathetically imitating their behavior. He is lost as his wife's sexual partner. I think it's much more likely that he would actually enjoy sexually submitting to his friends. As one commenter said earlier, they are both submissive sluts and should be treated as such.

I say this as a man who helped BBCs impregnate my slut wife and who is now only allowed to come when I take it up the ass from her lovers, because I usually wear a cock cage. I don't really look or act like a sissy, nor am I particularly submissive generally, but I am required to behave that way in their presence. Because to be a cuckold is to be a sexually submissive masochist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Laughable on how lame and stupid this one is

If any guy lives this type of life let’s hope he gets hit by a car so he can end his sad and pathetic life. This story is just too stupid and lame to even properly discuss. Another reason we need to be able to give negative ratings

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Nothing lower than a gangbang whore, unless it’s another fantasy whore like AB.

270498270498over 2 years ago

The story was good. But I didn't like the part where they started inflicting pain on her. Otherwise it was great.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!! Wizh I was Stan!!! YUM!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous