The Darkroom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, I, yeah," Jeremy stumbled. "I guess I am."

"You guess?" Bryan came closer. "Are you still deciding? Haven't picked a major, so to speak?"

"No, I'm definitely majoring in, uh, gay, I guess." This blush was getting painful.

"Taken any interesting courses yet?" Bryan was now close enough to share his breath -- or steal it.

Jeremy shook his head. He didn't want to say the word virgin. But Bryan seemed to pick up on it.

Bryan lowered his head until his lips hovered over Jeremy's. "I'd be happy to tutor you." He moved in closer.

"What are you doing?" Jeremy gasped.

Bryan chuckled. "Are you really that new at this? No problem, I can talk you through it."

He backed Jeremy up against the brick wall next to the cabinet.

"Right now, I'm memorizing your scent." He leaned in and pressed his nose into the crook of Jeremy's neck. "You don't wear cologne, do you. No, this is your sweat, and a little smoke." He pulled back. "Been hanging out with the photographers outside?"

"Had to talk to Britton." Jeremy struggled to pull the words from his brain.

"Mmmm, I like it. I don't smoke, but I do love the smell of it." Bryan nuzzled in further, his tongue darting out to taste the skin under Jeremy's ear. "And the taste of it."

"Oh God," Jeremy whimpered. His head fell back with a thump on the brick wall.

"Now I'm mapping out your back with my hands." Bryan pulled back briefly to capture Jeremy's eyes. "Pretty soon I'm going to kiss you. So be prepared." He dropped his head back to Jeremy's neck as his hands traveled down the smooth muscles to cup the firm ass he sought. "Oh fuck, your ass. I could eat you alive."

Jeremy's head spun as nerves came alive all over his body. His cock strained against his jeans and his hips jutted forward to seek relief against Bryan's hard body.

Bryan groaned against Jeremy's neck and plastered his whole body against the shorter man's. "So good, God do you feel what you do to me? I've been aching to touch you since that day in the darkroom. Almost took you right then."

Jeremy was beyond speech. He was afraid that if he talked, this spell would be broken and he'd be alone with his fantasies. Again.

Bryan brought his hands up to cradle Jeremy's face. "Have you ever kissed a man, Jeremy?"

Jeremy dropped his eyes, embarrassed. "A couple of girls, but ..." He trailed off, unwilling to admit how little those kisses moved him.

"Well, allow me to welcome you into my club." Bryan's thumb brushed across Jeremy's trembling lips. "So soft," he murmured. He titled his head and leaned forward.

Jeremy held his breath as Bryan's lips met his, warm, soft and dry. He waited a long moment for what would happen next, when he realized Bryan wasn't moving, wasn't kissing him more. Jeremy opened his eyes.

"What is it?" he asked. "Am I doing it wrong?"

"I just need you to breathe, babe," Bryan smiled. Jeremy let out his captured breath and returned the grin. His fears -- that this would stop, that this wouldn't stop -- were being eroded by Bryan's confidence and charm and the sure fingers sliding around to the back of his neck.

Bryan held himself still, and Jeremy knew he had to take a step. He snaked his hand around Bryan's waist and brought their hips together with a gasp. Bryan's eyes light brown eyes darkened and he quietly growled.

He pulled Jeremy's head to his and Jeremy moaned as he felt a strong tongue lick across his mouth, hot and insistent. Bryan nibbled along Jeremy's bottom lip, wanting in further. Jeremy tentatively darted his tongue out to meet Bryan's, and he was shocked at the electricity that passed between them.

The kiss was rough and needy, hot and sweet, and Jeremy thought he could drown in it, happily.

They pulled away to catch their breath, panting and straining for each other still.

"Fuck, I have to taste you." Bryan dropped to his knees and made quick work of Jeremy's belt. The clink of the buckle and rasp of his zipper echoed in the dark stairway. Jeremy dropped his head against the wall and prayed he wouldn't come before he knew the feel of Bryan's mouth.

Bryan pulled out Jeremy's leaking cock, leaving his jeans clinging precariously to his waist. He wrapped his incredible hands around him and pressed a sweet kiss to the head, licking the pre-cum gathered there.

"I forgot," Bryan said. "I'm supposed to be narrating this for you." He jacked Jeremy's dick hard a couple of times, and Jeremy bit his lip, trying desperately not to come all over his hand. "Right now, I'm taking this rather impressive cock in my hand." He twisted his hand in a corkscrew fashion and brought his other hand up to squeeze Jeremy's aching balls. "And now, I'm going to swallow you down."

Jeremy slammed his eyes closed as he felt Bryan's mouth close around the head and slide all the way down. He felt Bryan's lips press against his pubic hair and nearly lost it.

Bryan slowly pulled the cock from his mouth with a loud plop. "I knew this would be good," he hummed. He suckled on the head for a moment before engulfing Jeremy's dick once more.

"Oh my God, my God, my God," Jeremy chanted. This was like nothing he could have imagined, so hot and wet and tight and electric. He was seconds away from shooting down Bryan's throat.

The heavy metal door to the stairway from the newspaper office clanged loudly in warning. "Oh shit," he hissed and tried to pull Bryan to his feet. But the man on his knees grabbed Jeremy's butt and worked his cock further down his throat.

A short girl with artfully messy hair peeked her head around the door. "Anybody here?" she called.

Jeremy recognized her from the yearbook staff -- one of the section editors. Kelly. He cleared his throat and prayed he wouldn't combust. "Uh, just me," he said.

"Oh, hey," Kelly said. "What are you doing back here?"

Jeremy paused for a paralyzing second before his survival instinct kicked him and he pulled open the top drawer in the filing cabinet. "Um, they told me to go through these cabinets to see if there were any, um, electives I liked and could find." I really hope that was coherent. He could feel Bryan grin around his cock, which was still firmly in his mouth. The tall cabinet blocked Bryan from Kelly's view, but only if she stayed where she was.

"Oh, they told you about the notes, huh?" Kelly kept the door propped open and leaned in the frame. "As the resident English major, I'd like to put a plug in for the Women's Lit class, even though you're a guy. The notes in the file are particularly amusing, if I do say so myself."

Bryan slowly bobbed his head up and down, and Jeremy fought to control his breathing. "Yeah, I thought about that one," he lied. Please don't stay, he prayed. "Um, were you looking for something?"

"Yeah, I was looking for Bryan. Have you seen him?"

"Um, no, I, I don't know what he's doing." Well, that was sort of honest, anyway. He was certainly in uncharted waters here.

"Well, if you see him, tell him that we all went to get dinner at the Union." She turned to go, then stopped. "Say, do you want to come with us? Or we could bring you something back?"

Jeremy couldn't concentrate on both her words and the insistent tongue licking the underside of his cock. "Um, thanks, but I should be good to go." He tried to keep from panting. "I really appreciate the offer, though." He was too shy to invite himself along, but this would have been a good way to start making friends in the basement.

"Next time, then, huh?" She smiled and let the door clang shut behind her.

Jeremy let out the breath he'd been holding and glared down at the man on his knees. "What the fuck were you --" and then he lost the ability to speak as Bryan took his cock down his throat and began swallowing around it. When he gave Jeremy's balls a firm squeeze, that's all it took.

"Oh God Bryan, oh!" His cum spurted into Bryan's waiting mouth. Bryan caught it all and continued to suck the rest of his juice out of him until Jeremy's tender dick twitched in discomfort.

Bryan rose fluidly, sliding his hands under Jeremy's shirt as he did. Jeremy tried to make his eyes focus on the beautiful man who gave him his first blowjob. He tried to lift his hands to touch those strong arms and feel his skin again. He tried to do anything besides melt against the wall. He failed.

"Who needs dinner, anyway?" Bryan purred, his eyes dancing and wide and dark with lust. He took Jeremy's mouth in a deep kiss and stole the rest of the breath from him.

He tasted himself on Bryan's tongue and it made him hungry for more. He could feel Bryan's hard cock through his pants. He wasn't sure he could reciprocate -- especially in the spectacular way Bryan did.

"I want to fuck you, Jeremy," Bryan growled against his mouth. "I want to turn you around, press you up against this wall and take you hard. I want to spread your beautiful ass open with my tongue, taste you deep inside. Then I want to bury my cock into your tight hole. I want to feel you squeeze me and tease me and make me crazy. I need to fuck you."

Jeremy's heart beat into his throat and his cock woke up at Bryan's rasping words.

"Yes, now, I need you now, do it," he begged. If they left this stairway, everything would be real and it would disappear and he couldn't take that. He wanted every dirty thing Bryan promised in this dark hidden space.

He held Bryan's gaze as he undid the belt and zipper on his pants. He could feel the hard ridge of Bryan's cock strain against the boxer briefs underneath. Bryan hissed as Jeremy ran his hand along the length and pulled out the long, hot dick.

"Oh fuck," Bryan grunted. He spun Jeremy around and shoved the jeans to the concrete floor. "Put your hands against the wall and spread your legs as far as you can."

Jeremy gulped and tried to moisten his dry mouth. He took in all the details around him -- the rough gray bricks of the wall that was holding him up, the dank smell of the clammy space, the hum of the ancient light. This wasn't exactly how he'd pictured his first time. He wanted more time to touch Bryan, to explore his body and taste his cock. He wanted to see his face. Next time, he promised himself. Oh please let there be a next time.

Then all thoughts fled when Bryan's hands spread his ass cheeks apart and he felt a warm breath tickle his hole.

"Our next lesson is on rimming," Bryan said. "You've heard of it, I hope?"

Jeremy groaned in a vaguely affirmative way.

"Excellent. Consider this your practicum course."

His long, strong tongue circled Jeremy's puckered entrance, awakening nerve endings that Jeremy didn't know existed. Bryan hummed and grunted, vibrations rippling across his skin.

Jeremy's cock was fully awake and he pushed back into Bryan's mouth. This man was going to destroy him with just his tongue.

"Oh God, fuck me, I need you to fuck me!" He couldn't take any more of that delicious teasing.

"I should stop this," Bryan murmured. "I should take you home and do this right. I don't have the right supplies here."

"No!" Jeremy gasped. "Please! Don't stop. Please."

Bryan kept rubbing one hand on Jeremy's ass as he dug into the freshman's backpack. He pulled out a small tube of hand lotion and squirted a generous amount on his fingers. "Well, this will have to do. Brace yourself," he chuckled. "This is going to be cold."

Jeremy hissed as Bryan eased the cool cream into his ass. Then he grunted when he felt one long finger slowly push into his hole. Jeremy's tight anal muscles clamped down on the foreign intruder.

"Easy, there," Bryan said. "I need to prepare you a bit. Gotta open you up. Relax."

Relax, he says. Jeremy focused on the concrete stones under his fingers, almost like meditation, and let some of the tension out. Bryan added a second finger and gently scissored them back and forth, opening the hole further. Then his fingers reached in and found the hard nub of his prostate, and Jeremy bucked in surprise.

"Liked that, did you?" Bryan chuckled. "You're gonna love it when my cock is lighting you up."

Jeremy heard the crinkle and rip of a condom and felt the thick, hot head of Bryan's cock at his entrance. He braced himself; that thing felt huge.

"OK, this is gonna hurt at first," Bryan said, a little breathless. "Just ride it out. It gets so much better." He pushed forward a little more. "Push out now. Take me in."

That first push of Bryan's cock into his ass sent a white shockwave racing through Jeremy's blood. Nothing could have prepared him for this feeling -- his nerves on fire, every one of them pulsing in pleasure. He could feel Bryan everywhere.

"A little more now," Bryan grunted. "God you're so tight. So perfect."

Bryan took his time, gently easing himself into Jeremy's body, until finally he was flush against him.

"How are you doin, babe?" Bryan suckled on Jeremy's earlobe. "Are you ready for the next lesson?"

"God yes. More, more."

Slowly, Bryan slid in and out of him. "Ah yeah, so good. Such a sweet ass, so warm. God, I could fuck you forever."

Jeremy's cock was hard and dripping, coming perilously close the rough wall. He reached down to ease some of the pressure.

"Uh uh," Bryan chided. He replaced Jeremy's hand with his own. "I want you to come with me inside you, I want to fuck the cum out of you."

Jeremy groaned and let his head drop back onto Bryan's shoulder. Bryan sucked on his neck and picked up his pace.

"Next time, I'm going to fuck you face to face. Gonna watch your eyes as I pound my cock into you. Gonna taste you all over."

If Bryan kept talking like that, Jeremy was going to come just from the sound of his voice. He was past the point of speech, reduced to needy grunts and moans with every thrust into him.

He felt Bryan's hand speed up on his cock, and each frantic thrust tagged Jeremy's prostate, white light flashing behind his closed eyes.

"Gonna come, Bryan, gotta!" For the second time in his life, Jeremy felt himself about to come without his own hand. He felt out of control, flying on pure sensation, ready to disintegrate. Bryan's hand flew over Jeremy's cock, and he shot all over the wall in front of him.

"Yeah, baby, come for me," Bryan grunted as Jeremy melted under him. "Gonna, oh ughn!" Bryan slammed into him one last time and emptied himself with a long, strangled groan. As Jeremy's orgasm sputtered to a finish, he rhythmically squeezed his ass around Bryan's throbbing cock, wanting to milk him dry.

The taller man's dead weight pressed heavily on his back as they both fought to find their breath.

"Hey, come here." Bryan turned Jeremy back to face him and took his mouth in a long, sweet kiss.

"Thus endeth the lesson," Bryan winked. He buckled Jeremy's pants and set his belt in place.

"How did I do, Dr. Ross?"

"Oh, A-plus, absolutely. Bonus points for your first time."

"Does that mean it gets harder after this?" Jeremy teased.

Bryan quirked an eyebrow. "Oh yeah," he drawled and pressed their hips together. "Much harder."

"I can't wait," Jeremy whispered.

Bryan finished arranging his clothes. "I'll go first, just in case," he said. "Don't need to advertise that we just had hot sex in the storage stairwell. We've got some jealous gossip queens on staff."

He pulled Jeremy close for a hard, fast kiss. "You should come over to my place tonight."

"I thought you guys were on a work weekend," Jeremy said.

"Shit!" Bryan ran his hand through his hair. "You made me forget my own name, babe."

"How late do you guys work?"

"Late. Really late. I'm going to call you the second we wrap up. Come to my apartment. Sin City, number four." He stroked down to Jeremy's belt. "There's so much I want to do to you," he growled.

The door clanged shut after Bryan's exit, and Jeremy shook himself out of the pleasant, lazy hum of stillness. He bent to pick up his bag and saw the evidence of his orgasm on the wall. He thought about leaving it there, to mark this historic spot. Then he remembered the gossip queens and haphazardly cleaned it up with tissues he kept in his backpack.

Instead of leaving through the student pub offices, Jeremy took that back staircase to the ground floor. He momentarily lost his way in the speech department offices, before finding himself outside in the cool twilight of an early spring night. The moist air was thick with lilac and the scent of new grass and young leaves. He took a long, deep breath, soaking it in, infusing himself with the smell of new beginnings.

Tonight, he thought.

12